Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain (37190 Views)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Yawwwnnnnn. The ''almighty'' USA is still tied down in Afghanistan fighting those ragtag Taliban rebels after 20 years!

Are you gonna mock the Americans?

No, because you are a COOOOOOON. grin grin

See this goat Afghanistan is getting aid from Saudi leaders that support the fights. Your Boko Haram is getting support from noone but your Dullard of a president. Shame and again FAILED STATE
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by porthouse7(f): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Words of a very poor soul,of course we know akara and bread with Heinz ketchup na your pizza?
oloshi....domino make a good Pizza cos u never step outside nigeria
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

This fool thinks African Americans gives a Bleep about your shithole. Them niggas don't give a rat ass about your embarrassment of a Nation. Shit, they asses Mick y'all too. Nigga you've been crying about American, Britiain, etc and using them as example to defend your failed state. Just come out of the closet, we can see your mess from miles away.

LOADS of African Americans love Africa, and love NIGERIA, and will kick your COON backside to the kerb if they saw you dissing the motherland and praising whitey like that, you stupid UNCLE TOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

With the help of Western Nations and other African natiom to help your butt. Even with multiple assist it still took una 3 fucking years to defeat Biafra that had less weapon, less allies and poorly trained. Shame. No wonder that shithole is getting their ass HANDED to them by Boko Haram now that ain't no nation helping y'all Niggas. Failed state. Common ragtag boys is slapping una silly and embarrassing the hell out of your shithole Army. Another shame
Just like the way the taliban has showed George Bush,Barak Obama and now Donald Trump,The all mighty Americans with billions of dollars in defense budget since 2003?and now Donald Trump is negotiating their exit from Afghanistan?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by DanseMacabre(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
babzo:
OP, its like you are confused. That episode aired days ago number 1. Secondly while i am no fan of Audu Ogbeh, how was he mocked?
It was wasteful Nigerians ordering Pizza from the UK via British Airways that were mocked.
So people should no longer talk in public, just because what they say may end up being used as material on a COMEDY show?
Stop creating nonsense headlines.

So far (at page 2 or 3), you're the only one who even understands the joke. Peeps on here are really dull men.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

See this goat Afghanistan is getting aid from Saudi leaders that support the fights. Your Boko Haram is getting support from noone but your Dullard of a president. Shame and again FAILED STATE

OLODO. Boko Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS and get their weapons from places like Libya. You wouldn't know this because you have foam where your brain ought to be. COON. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

LOADS of African Americans love Africa, and love NIGERIA, and will kick you COON backside to the kerb if they saw you dissing the motherland and praising whitey like that. UNCLE TOM.

I live in America. I know how African Americans feel about y'all Niggas. Loads of African Americans Love Africa but most can't stand y'all Niggerians. Atlanta is like the town of Niggerians and black Americans yet they still laugh and mock the shit of una in that City. Y'all a joke to them and have always been. The same can't be said about other Africans though excluding Somalia.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

LOADS of African Americans love Africa, and love NIGERIA, and will kick your COON backside to the kerb if they saw you dissing the motherland and praising whitey like that, you stupid UNCLE TOM.
Dont mind that ignorant spare part trader residing somewhere in Nnewi.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

See my point? INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!! They are human beings just like you. They are not superior to you. The same God that made them made you. You find beggars, pickpockets, murderers, street urchins, homeless people, tramps, and prostitutes on their streets. They are not gods. Tufia kwa.

Oga please face your front and out of my mentions and quit the name calling. I've lived and worked in America and studied in Europe. Share your story elsewhere. Thanks
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Imarnuel10:

Oga please face your front and out of my mentions and quit the name calling. I've lived and worked in America and studied in Europe. Share your story elsewhere. Thanks

Who cares where you studied or worked? You can study in Europe or Planet Mars and still be a coon.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

OLODO. Boko Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS and get their weapons from places like Libya. You wouldn't know this because you have foam where your brain ought to be. COON. grin grin

Yet they didn't start decimating your shithole except each time they get assist from your northern leaders. First was during GEJ rule when Ihejirika slapped them silly and your northern leaders protested until he was removed. The other times was when each time your Dullard of leaders negotiate and give the billions in pay. You're only fooling yourself if you think other nation is participating in your bullshit of a Nation destruction. Y'all doing that by your GODDAMN selves.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Dont mind that ignorant spare part trader residing somewhere in Nnewi.

LOL... Dude thinks he can come here and be shouting yankee slangs and we will all cower in fear. E never jam... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

I live in America. I know how African Americans feel about y'all Niggas. Loads of African Americans Love Africa but most can't stand y'all Niggerians. Atlanta is like the town of Niggerians and black Americans yet they still laugh and mock the shit of una in that City. Y'all a joke to them and have always been. The same can't be said about other Africans though excluding Somalia.
Misfit you should say they are laughing at you fake Nigerian Guy,how Atlanta Arkata wey no get passport go they laugh me,what does he know about Nigeria other than the impression you fake odu people give them,Jackson Hartsfield na my backyard,you must be one of those Naija guys seriously jonesing in the home of the Braves?

How dare you compare Nigerians with those Somalians refugees that are stateless,maybe because you dey chase all those Somalian skelewo na em dey sweet you?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Yet they didn't start decimating your shithole except each time they get assist from your northern leaders. First was during GEJ rule when Ihejirika slapped them silly and your northern leaders protested until he was removed. The other times was when each time your Dullard of leaders negotiate and give the billions in pay. You're only fooling yourself if you think other nation is participating in your bullshit of a Nation destruction. Y'all doing that by your GODDAMN selves.

Can someone explain what this COON is saying? Since you're in America (cough cough, supposedly), at least take English classes nah?? grin Or did your village stink make them throw you out of the class? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Eleponblue(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Sirjamo post=77321953] This is a public forum. I have the right to express my opinion and I owe no one explanation, including you![/quote

Some mothers do have them!
Why are you advertising your senselessness in a public forum like this?! Ehn!? Why? Smh]
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Just like the way the taliban has showed George Bush,Barak Obama and now Donald Trump,The all mighty Americans with billions of dollars in defense budget since 2003?and now Donald Trump is negotiating their exit from Afghanistan?

This fool is comparing USA fighting in Middle East and the effect of the war and destruction staying just in middle East to them fighting in their shithole and the effect happening just in their shithole. 1.) America is benefitting from the war happening in Middle East idiot. They're contribute to several weapons being used in that war. 2.) The effect of the war is damaging middle East than it is USA. 3.) USA is fighting several Islamic militant groups at the same time and back to back. Your Niggeria is fighting in your shithole. 2.) You produce nothing so you're not profiting from the war. 3.) The destruction of the war is in your nation and affecting your citizens yet your joke of leaders use the events for politics. 4.) Both times you were fighting ONE group and currently you're fighting a group in which their hideouts is well known (sambisa forest), which is not even that large nor forested yet your failed state can't even track it. 5.) Unlike USA that NEVER releases any terrorist they capture, your shithole is constantly releasing hundreds of them to go back and continue killing y'all nigga after they get better training courtesy of your shithole government and military. Again una are A JOKE
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by barinedan(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
He deserve serious beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by greatbrian(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
I don't know what the fuss is all about, we where importing toothpicks and pencils during the PDP years, those people left this country in ruins and its going to be years before anyone can clean up the mess.

You are a very dull human being. Still cant imagine sharing a country with people of low IQ like you. Well God knows best
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

This fool is comparing USA fighting in Middle East and the effect of the war and destruction staying just in middle East to them fighting in their shithole and the effect happening just in their shithole. 1.) America is benefitting from the war happening in Middle East idiot. They're contribute to several weapons being used in that war. 2.) The effect of the war is damaging middle East than it is USA. 3.) USA is fighting several Islamic militant groups at the same time and back to back. Your Niggeria is fighting in your shithole. 2.) You produce nothing so you're not profiting from the war. 3.) The destruction of the war is in your nation and affecting your citizens yet your joke of leaders use the events for politics. 4.) Both times you were fighting ONE group and currently you're fighting a group in which their hideouts is well known (sambisa forest), which is not even that large nor forested yet your failed state can't even track it. 5.) Unlike USA that NEVER releases any terrorist they capture, your shithole is constantly releasing hundreds of them to go back and continue killing y'all nigga after they get better training courtesy of your shithole government and military. Again una are A JOKE
After you go claim say you dey stateside,Afghanistan na Middle East?You claim say the US no dey release prisoners,then please tell me where all the prisoners that were held in Guantanamo Bay by the United States military are today?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

The same ''shithole'' kicked your Biafran butt. What does that say about you? SHITHOLE X 20. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Boss13: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:
Most Nigerians don't even know that italian pizza is better than UK pizza. Those that know, don't know their geography very well.

Nigerians only know about the UK, US and Dubai

Pizza originated from Italy.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
After you go claim say you dey stateside,Afghanistan na Middle East?

LOL. grin Dude's priority should be to attend a proper school and get educated. But being a typical low IQ wastrel, he thinks his ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Misfit you should say they are laughing at you fake Nigerian Guy,how Atlanta Arkata wey no get passport go they laugh me,what does he know about Nigeria other than the impression you fake odu people give them,Jackson Hartsfield na my backyard,you must be one of those Naija guys seriously jonesing in the home of the Braves?

How dare you compare Nigerians with those Somalians refugees that are stateless,maybe because you dey chase all those Somalian skelewo na em dey sweet you?

Why would Akata want to know about your shithole when una are not only embarrassing yourselves daily but equally on Facebook. Shit even other African countries nigga let them know how bleeped up y'all are. Secondly, idiot I live in Norfolk, not Atlanta. I've visited Atlanta and other USA cities and understand how much of a laughing stock una are to other Africans and blacks. Secondly, I don't claim your shithole thus you're not a conversation of mines to anybody. I join to mock y'all..no doubt about that shit but definitely, don't start any conversation about y'all. I find una the worst embarrassment to Africa so best believe y'all not in my conversation list.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Why would Akata want to know about your shithole when una are not only embarrassing yourselves daily but equally on Facebook. Shit even other African countries nigga let them know how bleeped up y'all are. Secondly, idiot I live in Norfolk, not Atlanta. I've visited Atlanta and other USA cities and understand how much of a laughing stock una are to other Africans and blacks. Secondly, I don't claim your shithole thus you're not a conversation of mines to anybody. I join to mock y'all..no doubt about that shit but definitely, don't start any conversation about y'all. I find una the worst embarrassment to Africa so best believe y'all not in my conversation list.
No wonder Norfolk,Virginia,village,they must pay me to live in such a city unless maybe I intend to join the navy,which is never.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Can someone explain what this COON is saying? Since you're in America (cough cough, supposedly), at least take English classes nah?? grin Or did your village stink make them throw you out of the class? grin grin

He's resulted to English teacher. When can't defend his shithole, he results to English teacher grin grin Coming from niggerian that's HILARIOUS. Go watch the daily show video again and watch your English is used as mockery even by other African Mr English teacher
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

I actually think you're on some hard drugs, because nobody speaks or writes the way you do. What is ''when una are not only embarrassing yourselves daily?

Are you speaking English, or are you speaking Pidgin? Or you don't know the difference? PeaBrain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
After you go claim say you dey stateside,Afghanistan na Middle East?You claim say the US no dey release prisoners,then please tell me where all the prisoners that were held in Guantanamo Bay by the United States military are today?

No Afghanistan na South Africa grin grin. In Guantanamo bay. Infact, post where USA released prisoner from Guantanamo Bay after training them. Failed state with the highest poverty world wide comparing itself to USA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by HisSexcellency(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Koolking:
Audu Ogbeh wasn't mocked. The program even helped to pushed the pitiable and unpatriotic attitude of rich Nigerians toward nation building.
Stop making a mockery of yourself
You seem to be unaware of the essence of the joke. Italy makes the best pizzas compare to Britain. So why would someone leave Italy for British pizza, mind you a flight to Italy from Nigeria is cheaper.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
No wonder Norfolk,Virginia,village,they must pay me to live in such a city unless maybe I intend to join the navy,which is never.

Norfolk is a billion times better than even your most precious Lagos and Abuja. Rather get shot than live in that thing una call a city
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

No Afghanistan na South Africa grin grin. In Guantanamo bay. Infact, post where USA released prisoner from Guantanamo Bay after training them. Failed state with the highest poverty world wide comparing itself to USA grin grin grin grin grin
Learn to know Afghanistan is in South Central Asia.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Yawwwnnn. Dude, India and China once had more poor than anyone else. It is not a permanent situation. You wouldn't know that because your drug addled brain works like a toddler's. grin grin grin
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

I actually think you're on some hard drugs, because nobody speaks or writes the way you do. What is ''when una are not only embarrassing yourselves daily?

Are you speaking English, or are you speaking Pidgin? Or you don't know the difference? PeaBrain.

English teacher why not teach your people especially leaders how to speak and write English so their speech won't become a mockery to comedians in USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.