Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain (37187 Views)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Selective images don't mean Jack shit. Even at that, all of that selective images looks like Jonesboro.

No, YOU are the one posting ''selective images'' of a few isolated houses. The video I posted showed the whole city of Abuja. And you are posting those individual houses in your hamlet. Is that all you got? Is that the Jonesboro you are comparing to Abuja? Anumanu. Wastrel. No be your fault. Village man wey find himself for Yankee.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Maybe you think say na only you dey yankee?you think you are playing with children?what kind of pics are those?Which kind phone you dey use?

So now you crying. No he you wet crying and screaming Nnewi and asking me " take a picture and post blah blah" grin grin. Crying your head off cause I told you the fucking truth about your shithole. It's a shithole with the most poverty ridden people on Earth. That's not me saying that. That's the USA president and UN said that. My phone is iPhone 8, app used photogrid. Anymore question to cry out for telling you the truth about una. A laughing joke to the world....A FAILED STATE
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Na village this bobo go dey live for US ooohh....chai. He lives in Jonesboro and think it's better than Abuja. grin grin Chai...bushness. grin grin Even the phone he used to snap those pictures. Must be those old Nokia phones of yesteryear. If e bad you like that kuku come back home bro...
Norfolk,Va,no money for there,suffering in slavery for the white man for the rest of your life,everything evolves around the Norfolk state university,weak school.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

So now you crying. No he you wet crying and screaming Nnewi and asking me " take a picture and post blah blah" grin grin. Crying your head off cause I told you the fucking truth about your shithole. It's a shithole with the most poverty ridden people on Earth. That's not me saying that. That's the USA president and UN said that. My phone is iPhone 8, app used photogrid. Anymore question to cry out for telling you the truth about una. A laughing joke to the world....A FAILED STATE

Trump NEVER said anything like that about Nigeria. The UN NEVER said Nigeria had ''the most poverty ridden people on Earth''. Do not come here and lie just because you fled your village to land in an 'American' hamlet which you think is better than Abuja. Bush man from Jonesboro. Why bother going to America when na village you go there go stay? Abi you be person houseboy for there? Make them buy you betta phone na....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Which proof have you shown?my guy na Nnewi or aba somewhere east of the River Niger is where you are stationed. I phone 8 wey Ashawo dey carry for Nigeria?My guy you no get level, I phone wey t mobile abi na sprint give you with $99 deposit na em you take dey brag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Trump NEVER said anything like that about Nigeria. The UN NEVER said Nigeria had ''the most poverty ridden people on Earth''. Do not come here and lie just because you fled your village to land in an 'American' hamlet which you think is better than Abuja. Bush man from Jonesboro. Why bother going to America when na village you go there go stay? Abi you be person houseboy for there? Make them buy you betta phone na....
Abeg pity the guy,no kill us with laughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Which proof have you shown?my guy na Nnewi or aba somewhere east of the River Niger is where you are stationed. I phone 8 wey Ashawo dey carry for Nigeria?My guy you no get level phone wey t mobile abi na sprint give you with $99 deposit?

grin grin grin dumbass got this phone when it was new. Ashawo dey use iPhone. grin grin Niggeria wey dey buy chinko phone from AliExpress carrying around fake iPhone and Android dey talk about "Ashawo carry phone in our shithole." grin. This nigga thinks he's talking to Black America that does not know your shithole. You people still buy data to make phone calls and use internet, not a plan and he's talking about we carry "iPhone." grin grin grin

Hell $99 is a blessing to your shithole. Your people can't even afford a $1 sef and currently begging to get 30,000 naira which is less than $90 as your monthly salary. A task your government claims will make them BROKE if they implement it grin grin. Poverty ridden niggas trying to act rich. For where?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Kfed4ril(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a public forum. I have the right to express my opinion and I owe no one explanation, including you!

But you niggas bash us on our choice of Atiku.
Saying we are not sophisticated politically, because we didn’t vote your choice candidate.

Isn’t it hypocrisy Mr man.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Kfed4ril(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
sonature1:
I think Pizza is overrated

Not only you bros.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Kfed4ril(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:
Most Nigerians don't even know that italian pizza is better than UK pizza. Those that know, don't know their geography very well.

Nigerians only know about the UK, US and Dubai

Italy is the home of pizza na.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin grin grin dumbass got this phone when it was new. Ashawo dey use iPhone. grin grin Niggeria wey dey buy chinko phone from AliExpress carrying around fake iPhone and Android dey talk about "Ashawo carry phone in our shithole." grin. This nigga thinks he's talking to Black America that does not know your shithole. You people still buy data to make phone calls and use internet, not a plan and he's talking about we carry "iPhone." grin grin grin

Hell $99 is a blessing to your shithole. Your people can't even afford a $1 sef and currently begging to get 30,000 naira which is less than $90 as your monthly salary. A task your government claims will make them BROKE if they implement it grin grin. Poverty ridden niggas trying to act rich. For where?
You are telling me things I am not aware of,maybe na computer village for Ikwuano na em you dey?my guy many have been there and are still doing it,in all honesty you are living in a Fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Trump never called Africa in which your shithole is part of a SHITHOLE?
UN didn't say you have the most poor people in the world past India grin grin grin

I know you Failed state people are delusional but didn't think this delusional.
You're currently the most poverty ridden people on EARTH.

No be me talk am. Failed state

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Look at this one talking as if he contributed anything to making America a rich country. Better not talk too much before they haul your village ass back to Isikwuato or whatever hamlet you fled from. Village otondo feeling funky.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
You are telling me things I am not aware of,maybe na computer village for Ikwuano na em you dey?

grin grin grin. Story!!

The same way your other delusional nigga is denying your poor capital title. We all know how you nigga do. Even your celebrities are exposed for the fake shit hey carry around from AliExpress.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

UN didn't say you have the most poor people in the world past India grin grin grin

I know you Failed state people are delusional but didn't think this delusional.
You're currently the most poverty ridden people on EARTH.

No be me talk am. Failed state
That has the richest black people on earth from Dangote to Adenuga?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Sirjamo: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kfed4ril:

But you niggas bash us on our choice of Atiku.
Saying we are not sophisticated politically, because we didn’t vote your choice candidate.

Isn’t it hypocrisy Mr man.
You must be ready to live with the consequences of your choice, you cannot vote for Atiku and expect Buhari to give you top posts in his government.

Someone cannot be working for Gt bank and expect salary from Ecobank
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin grin grin. Story!!

The same way your other delusional nigga is denying your poor capital title. We all know how you nigga do. Even your celebrities are exposed for the fake shit hey carry around from AliExpress.
For someone that claims to hate Nigerians so much,you seem to be obsessed with their every move because I am not aware of all these celebrity gist?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

Look at this one talking as if he contributed anything to making America a rich country. Better not talk too much before they haul your village ass back to Isikwuato or whatever hamlet you fled from. Village otondo feeling funky.

I pay my taxes so nigga I do contribute to America. Unlike your shithole leaders, America leaders actually use those tax money they get from citizens to better their nation while yours loots it dry..
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

I pay my taxes so nigga I do contribute to America. Unlike your shithole leaders, America leaders actually use those tax money they get from citizens to better their nation while yours loots it dry..
Which tax did you pay,where do you work?which leaders?ask Donald Trump to release his tax details,let us see if he paid any taxes and stop that audit lie,only the poor pay taxes,even Bill Gates complained last year of not paying enough tax.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

Trump is an ignorant, low life criminal, and tax dodger/money laundering CROOK who sexually assaults women. Nobody takes his words seriously in America or anywhere else, except a village otondo like you.

UN didn't say you have the most poor people in the world past India?

That's not the same saying we have ''the most poverty stricken people in the world''. I know English is a problem for you, which is why i advised you to take English lessons, if they can stand your village stink.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
For someone that claims to hate Nigerians so much,you seem to be obsessed with their every move because I am not aware of all these celebrity gist?

You not aware of the celebrity gist but you dey this forum yet claiming not to "aware of the celebrity gist?" grin grin grin Now that lie is hilarious. Also, didn't I tell the other nigga that I'm here to watch una entertainment? Y'all are jokes...a reality TV show level jokes so why would I miss all this comedy?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Mishhcre(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2019
Fly past Amsterdam to get weed in Romania? When Romania is not north of Amsterdam.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

You not aware of the celebrity gist but you dey this forum yet claiming not to "aware of the celebrity gist?" grin grin grin Now that lie is hilarious. Also, didn't I tell the other nigga that I'm here to watch una entertainment? Y'all are jokes...a reality TV show level jokes so why would I miss all this comedy?
Usually I spend most of my time in the business,investment and politics section,your senseless post caught my attention this Saturday evening. My guy you are really suffering in America I can tell,nothing is happening for you,what we call a Jew man?

Where is your babe from?you would probably say Ghana.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

Trump is an ignorant, low life criminal, and tax dodger/money laundering CROOK who sexually assaults women. Nobody takes his words seriously in America or anywhere else, except a village otondo like you.

That's not the same saying we have ''the most poverty stricken people in the world''. I know English is a problem for you, which is why i advised you to take English lessons, if they can stand your village stink.

So Mr. English teacher isn't aware that carrying the title of "poverty capital in the world" means you're the most poverty stricken people in the world. grin grin grin. English teacher with a comprehension problem. Isn't that a shame. Yes, Trump is a crook, a racist and a bastard but what he said about your shithole including your president is a FACT.

It's nobody's fault una are a failed state. Crying all over my mentions for saying that truth won't change that reality. Failed state with idiots as leaders
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by babzo(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2019
DanseMacabre:

So far (at page 2 or 3), you're the only one who even understands the joke. Peeps on here are really dull men.

Bro the matter tire me, despite the exposure of most Nigerians and the mind boggling wealth on display everywhere in the country; the level of "dullacy" is unbelievable.
Just like last year, when foreign TV shows were making fun of the whole Buhari clone issue; many Nigerians thought the shows were affirming the truth of the matter; not knowing that they were poking fun at the stupidity of Nigerians in believing a 70 year old human could be cloned. That would be the greatest achievement in human history, greater than even the moon landing. It would mean the solution to every existing disease, the end of death as we know it!

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by babzo(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Mishhcre:
Fly past Amsterdam to get weed in Romania? When Romania is not north of Amsterdam.

Flights are not in a straight line, they occur on world that is a globe in structure; not a flat plain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
Usually I spend most of my time in the business,investment and politics section,your senseless post caught my attention this Saturday evening. My guy you are really suffering in America I can tell,nothing is happening for you,what we call a Jew man?

Most of what I know about your celebrities is what's posted on the front page. I'm rarely in that session even. Common get out with your lies. Failed state ass niggas.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

So Mr. English teacher isn't aware that carrying the title of "poverty capital in the world" means you're the most poverty stricken people in the world. grin grin grin. English teacher with a comprehension problem. Isn't that a shame. Yes, Trump is a crook, a racist and a bastard but what he said about your shithole including your president is a FACT.

It's nobody's fault una are a failed state. Crying all over my mentions for saying that truth won't change that reality. Failed state with idiots as leaders

Illiterate, Nigeria is most definitely NOT a ''failed state''. Educate yourself, you village imbec.ile:

''Nigeria is the world's 20th largest economy, worth more than $500 billion and $1 trillion in terms of nominal GDP and purchasing power parity respectively. It overtook South Africa to become Africa's largest economy in 2014. The 2013 debt-to-GDP ratio was 11 percent. Nigeria is considered to be an emerging market by the World Bank; it has been identified as a regional power on the African continent, a middle power in international affairs, and has also been identified as an emerging global power. However, it currently has a "low" Human Development Index, ranking 152nd in the world. Nigeria is a member of the MINT group of countries, which are widely seen as the globe's next "BRIC-like" economies. It is also listed among the "Next Eleven" economies set to become among the biggest in the world.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Does that sound like a ''failed state'' in your village brain? When we ask you to go to school and learn, you refuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

Most of what I know about your celebrities is what's posted on the front page. I'm rarely in that session even. Common get out with your lies. Failed state ass niggas.
Which celebrities are you talking about?I don’t indulge in things that add no value,In all honesty you must be a fake guy if you are really in the United States,Which country is your babe from?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2019
sapele914:
Which tax did you pay,where do you work?which leaders?ask Donald Trump to release his tax details,let us see if he paid any taxes and stop that audit lie,only the poor pay taxes,even Bill Gates complained last year of not paying enough tax.

See this fucking one. From claiming that "Ashawo carry iPhones all over Niggeria" to claiming blindness to the chinko lifestyle of Niggerians to now pretending he doesn't know what taxes are. grin grin grin you're a perfect example of the reason I still come to this Niggeria forum.. So you think other nations is as lawless as Niggeria? If Trump hasn't been paying his taxes, unlike your shithole where he can bribe a judge and the case dismiss, he'll definitely be apprehended. America is not Niggeria. Also, don't your shithole collect taxes from your citizens and didn't your joke of leaders report increase to tax your already extremely poor citizens? You don't know what taxes are grin
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

You haven’t answered the question where is your babe from Jew Man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus / Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.