Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain (37200 Views)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Norfolk is a billion times better than even your most precious Lagos and Abuja. Rather get shot than live in that thing una call a city
Columbus Ohio (614),Home of the Buckeyes,if you know you know,all men na yankee men but Nigeria is home.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Who cares where you studied or worked? You can study in Europe or Planet Mars and still be a coon.

What are you 13 years old or just a tosser? Stay in your lane fool
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

English teacher why not teach your people especially leaders how to speak and write English so their speech won't become a mockery to comedians in USA.

Olodo rabata, it is the job of comedians to 'mock' any and everything. THEY WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF MATERIAL, EVEN IF YOU SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH, so eff off, you coon. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Imarnuel10:

What are you 13 years old or just a tosser? Stay in your lane fool

What ''lane'', you dunce with limited vocabulary?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Olodo rabata, it is the job of comedians to 'mock' any and everything. THEY WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF MATERIAL, EVEN IF YOU SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH, so eff off, you coon. grin grin

English teacher teach your leaders English so they won't constantly be the butt of jokes.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Columbus Ohio (614),Home of the Buckeyes,if you know you know,all men na yankee men but Nigeria is home.

Any part of America is better than any city una got.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

I actually think you're on some hard drugs, because nobody speaks or writes the way you do. What is ''when una are not only embarrassing yourselves daily?

Are you speaking English, or are you speaking Pidgin? Or you don't know the difference? PeaBrain.

He wants to copy those black young arkata boys that sag their pants.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

English teacher teach your leaders English so they won't constantly be the butt of jokes.

Trevor Noah never mocked any Nigerian leader's English. What are you on about?

Audu Ogbeh is not on your level. Here's his educational bio:

Ogbeh was born on July 28, 1947, in Benue State, of Idoma background. He attended King's College, Lagos (1967 - 1968), then studied at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1969 - 1972) and the University of Toulouse, France (1973 - 1974). He lectured at the Institute of Education, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1972 - 1976) and headed the Department of Humanities, Murtala College of Arts, Science and Technology (1977 - 1979).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audu_Innocent_Ogbeh
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

wetin your family and papa add to the development of Norfolk,VA?I hope you haven’t overstayed your visa?because a real Yankee brethren would not take pride in belittling his compatriots back in the motherland.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

What ''lane'', you dunce with limited vocabulary?

Wow the twāt that birthed you raised a plonker as well. She must be really proud
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

WRONG!!!!!

AMERICAN GHETTO:

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/08/more-americans-are-living-in-slums/400832/

ABUJA, NIGERIA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Learn to know Afghanistan is in South Central Asia.

This slowpoke isn't even aware the entire Middle Eastern Nations are considered part of Asia excluding the countries in North Africa. Teacher Middle East is not a continent but rather Asia. It is terms roughly used by Europeans and Americans to refer to Muslim Nations. Every nation in that category are considered Asia like India is too. Tell us again how Afghanistan is South African and how your shithole policies is equivalent to USA policies.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

WRONG!!!!!

AMERICAN GHETTO:

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/08/more-americans-are-living-in-slums/400832/

ABUJA, NIGERIA:
The upper picture looks like South East,District of Columbia (D.C.)
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

WRONG!!!!!

AMERICAN GHETTO:

ABUJA, NIGERIA:

grin grin grin their ghetto is considered towns in your shithole. Even that is 10x better than your slum.

Attached is your slum and that's in your most priced Lagos.

Nigga sit and go cry your frustration of your failed state

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin grin grin their ghetto is considered towns in your shithole. Even that is 10x better than your slum.

Attached is your slum and that's in your most priced Lagos.

Nigga sit and go cry your frustration of your failed state

Your words were:

''Any part of America is better than any city una got.''

WE DESTROYED THAT CLAIM, AND THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS!!!

Now make another false claim, let me FLOG YOU with the truth. COON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

This slowpoke isn't even aware the entire Middle Eastern Nations are considered part of Asia excluding the countries in North Africa. Teacher Middle East is not a continent but rather Asia. It is terms roughly used by Europeans and Americans to refer to Muslim Nations. Every nation in that category are considered Asia like India is too. Tell us again how Afghanistan is South African and how your shithole policies is equivalent to USA policies.
everything America talk,I know your type,enjoy the States,insincerity you hate Nigeria and it’s citizens so much,why are you on Nairaland?Countries in Northern Africa are called Asian Countries)no wonder you claimed people keep mocking you when they know you are Nigerian because you know get sense to claim Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
The upper picture looks like South East,District of Columbia (D.C.)

grin grin grin don't insult D.C again. This is DC. What he posted if compared to a USA city is at most Jonesboro, GA (the bad part of Jonesboro even)

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Your words were:

''Any part of America is better than any city una got.''

WE DESTROYED THAT CLAIM, AND THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS!!!

Now make another false claim, let me FLOG YOU with the truth. COON.

You destroyed NOTHING. All you did was show me an image that would be considered a Ghetto in United States. Ironically, that has to be the best you can get from your capital if that's what you're using to "destroy my claim.". Failed state
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin grin grin don't insult D.C again. This is DC. What he posted if compared to a USA city is at most Jonesboro, GA (the bad part of Jonesboro even)

ILLITERATE. Comparing a tiny village in Georgia with 4,000 people to ABUJA? Are you mad?

You're lucky you're not around me. I would have flogged you for that disrespect.

Post the images of Jonesboro let us see if they compare to the video below.

ABUJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ4zUuWYSyA
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
everything America talk,I know your type,enjoy the States,insincerity you hate Nigeria and it’s citizens so much,why are you on Nairaland?Countries in Northern Africa are called Asian Countries)no wonder you claimed people keep mocking you when they know you are Nigerian because you know get sense to claim Nigeria.

See English teacher can't even comprehend what he reads but yet claiming English teacher. Where did I say North Africa is Asia. Mr. English teacher comprehension is part of what you teach.

Blah blah I don't even carry your shithole passport, long burned it YEARS AGO.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

You destroyed NOTHING. All you did was show me an image that would be considered a Ghetto in United States. Ironically, that has to be the best you can get from your capital if that's what you're using to "destroy my claim.". Failed state
Na Nnewi this guy dey,all his pictures are from google,post a picture of Norfolk from your own archive.

Even if you manage enter yankee,aren’t your parents still residing in Biafra land east of the river Niger?
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

ILLITERATE. Comparing a tiny backyard in Georgia with 4,000 people to ABUJA? Are you mad?

You're lucky you're not around me. I wold have flogged you for that disrespect.

See English teacher. Comprehension is your problem English teacher. Who compared the population? I'm compared the image you posted. At most that shit look like backyard of Jonesboro, GA
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

See English teacher. Comprehension is your problem English teacher. Who compared the population? I'm compared the image you posted. At most that shit look like backyard of Jonesboro, GA

SHOW US THE PICTURES OF JONESBORO, let us compare with Abuja (below). Or don't you know how to post pictures again? Slaveboy with his head turned inside out.

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

See English teacher can't even comprehend what he reads but yet claiming English teacher. Where did I say North Africa is Asia. Mr. English teacher comprehension is part of what you teach.

Blah blah I don't even carry your shithole passport, long burned it YEARS AGO.
Very funny but you love coming to Naira land? fake guy jonsing,peeps that have don’t brag,guy you no get anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

SHOW US THE PICTURES OF JONESBORO, let us compare with Abuja (below). Or don't you know how to post pictures again? Slaveboy with his head turned inside out.

Jonesboro Georgia another slave village like Norfolk.
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Jonesboro Georgia another slave village.

My guy, Jonesboro is even less than a village. More like a hamlet that this idiot is comparing to Abuja. I don't blame him sha. Shebi free internet access allows every Tom, Dick and Harry to display their idiocy online.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

i collected the dollars to look at it,we come to the United States to spend money not to be a slave to the white man.

https://www.nairaland.com/5120423/aliko-dangote-withdrew-10m-just
Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Na Nnewi this guy dey,all his pictures are from google,post a picture of Norfolk from your own archive.

Even if you manage enter yankee,aren’t your parents still residing in Biafra land east of the river Niger?

Image of around my apartment building. Shit, if you want I'll drive around my neighborhood, take pictures of stores even the Bleep. Biafra is sadly stuck and wallowing away with the rest of una does not mean I see it in the same category as the rest of your shithole.

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Image of around my apartment building. Shit, if you want I'll drive around my neighborhood, take pictures of stores even the Bleep. Biafra is sadly stuck and wallowing away with the rest of una does not mean I see it in the same category as the rest of your shithole.
Maybe you think say na only you dey yankee?you think you are playing with children?what kind of pics are those?Which kind phone you dey use?

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Rosskii: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

Na village this bobo go dey live for US ooohh....chai. He lives in Jonesboro and think it's better than Abuja. grin grin Chai...bushness. grin grin Even the phone he used to snap those pictures. Must be those old Nokia phones of yesteryear. If e bad you like that kuku come back home bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by Ikechu12: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rosskii:

Selective images don't mean Jack shit. Even at that, all of that selective images looks like Jonesboro.

Re: Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain by sapele914(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

I can see you no get level for yankee,na why you think you can come and shine and be a star on Nairaland,but sorry to bust your bubble,nothing for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.