Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,870 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (35831 Views)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / Atiku Will Lose His Polling Unit Tomorrow, As Usual~adamawa APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
2023, SS/SE WILL JUST SIT-BACK AND RELAX.

TINUBU WILL BE RUNNING AROUND SS/SE SHARING MONEY AND BEGGING LIKE SLAVES.

WE WILL BE LAUGHING.

AFTER DAT, ELECTION DAY, THE RESULT WILL BE LIKE SOWORE ADP PERFORMANCE, DESPITE HIS IGBO FANCY CLOTHES.

CUNNY MAN DIE, CUNNY MAN BURY AM.

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
As far as I'm concerned my next president is either Osibanjo or Fashola or Akinwunmi Adesina
Any other candidate can continue to dream
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We marked your words in 2015 that Yoruba will never be VP. Osinbajo became VP....and your words collapsed!

We marked your words when you said in 2017 that Tinubu's political career is finished and El Rufai is the new boss. Few months later we saw El Rufai visiting Bourdillon and bowing to greet Tinubu. Your words collapsed!

We marked your words when you said Buhari is going back to Daura in 2019 and Yoruba will suffer the consequence of outing GEJ. Buhari won election and Yoruba remains part and parcel of the party and administration. Your words collapsed!

Mr man, your words lack virtue. grin
Your socalled vp is only there because of buhari is the person contesting for president. Don't forget that!
We talking about Presidency u are busy running your mouth about vice. Use ur mumu brain small
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:
HAUSA KNOW THEIR SLAVE.
EVERYBODY, KNOW HAUSAFULANI SLAVE.

See a red cap chief older than Atiku wailing and soaking his master with tears
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8878760_8596257agbayoibojpeg05d18c46a023006988402bd817d4dd7a_jpeg5333aeda4cdc3cdfab968c8119dcb63a

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by naijajobx: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yes
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Kenturkey048(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Under Jonathan BokoHaram were bombing all over the country even in Abuja bombed UN building, at a time every sunday multiple churches were attacked

There was a time vigils and crossover service was stopped because of Boko
and you think that have stopped now..or ain't you aware of the soldiers filmed while been executed in chibok last week by boko guys..has the bombing stopped now.isn't it worst than before now.or is it because the media is no longer used propergate opposition against the government like they did in Jonathan's regime.

The bombing of united nations headquarters in abuja,was the first,and that was when boko haram disclosed their intention on Nigeria..
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honor10:

what about SW field a candidate under APC and SE field a candidate under PDP, u are scared SW will beat u blue black? why are u all queuing under the north? I guess ur region is truly 5%

Ibos are cowards, they cannot face Yorubas that is why they are hiding under their masters

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Fish4wealth: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
B1ak3:
it is the PDP that will not Honour it. This I am sure of. Come 2023 the PDP will sell the ticket to the north because their presidential ticket has always gone to the highest bidder since 2003.

This i will really to see...to confirm if the North are actually fair on power equity....indeed, the constitution does not provide for power rotation, but we the south wait to see how events will turn out....hence my strong support for Buhari second term....
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
RTSC:

Nobody is stopping you from contesting.

Go and win the primaries in apc first, because the pdp is a Yoruba free zone.

And then if you win the primaries, then come and convince the rest of us fools to vote your yeye candidate.
You dey madt who tell u PDP is free for Hausa Fulani? The southerners will participate and Yoruba will contest and win the Pdp presidential primaries
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by MetaPhysical: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO SOUTHER NIGERIA IS EITHER TO MOVE YORUBA TO THE NORTH CENTRAL OR PERMANENTLY BAN DEM FROM REFERRING TO THEMSELVES AS SOUTHERNERS.

If we call ourselves Westerners you rookies refuse to acknowledge it. We actually do not like the Southerner prefix. We are in the West of Nigeria, not South.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
and you think that have stopped now..or ain't you aware of the soldiers filmed while been executed in chibok last week by boko guys..has the bombing stopped now.isn't it worst than before now.or is it because the media is no longer used propergate opposition against the government like they did in Jonathan's regime.

The bombing of united nations headquarters in abuja,was the first,and that was when boko haram disclosed their intention on Nigeria..

When was the last time anywhere was bombed in Abuja like it was done regularly under Jonathan?

When was the last time churches were bombed regularly or people stopped and searched before entering churches and public places?

Boko has not been fully eradicated but anyone honest will know that they have been reduced in power

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by RTSC: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You dey madt who tell u PDP is free for Hausa Fulani? The southerners will participate and Yoruba will contest and win the Pdp presidential primaries
lol
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by farem: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
mancanoe:
If the presidency is coming to the south in 2023 then it should be the turn of south east zone to get the slot if really we are preaching about equity and Fairness.

That will be under pdp, right?
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Odingo1:
Yolobas are the very greedy ones, if talk of equity and fairness, power shift to south, APC should present Igbo candidate and PDP also, Obasanjo was there for 8 years and that election of 1999, two major party presented a Yoruba to make sure that Yoruba emerge to compensate for Abiola saga. It very unfair for yolobas to be seeking to grab southern spot after not long ago Obasanjo 8 years.
Don't mind that wicked tribe.. anyways we igbos sef have seen it all, we have been marginalised, we haven't been given top positions, we haven't produced President for decades. We are used to the situation already but can that dirty tribe get used to it too when it sets? What i know for sure is that no yoruba man will ever be President again unless the igbos rule first. Both parties can't field Yoruba at the same time. I don't even want one of them to field igbo. If they can't both field igbos then let one of them field a northerner cheesy
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
useful resources as how
What useful resources apart from selling crude Nigeria has??and is the crude not still available for buhari to sell?? Or what order useful resources are u talking of..if you call what I see your buhari doing building progressively ,then I weep for you... citizens that celebrates mediocrity,they once celebrated their economy being out of recession,yet prices of goods in the market was still exorbitant..isn't that foolishness..am not for anybody,,all what you av stated for Jonathan your Mr integrity is commiting worst..I keep saying it,,you hated Jonathan for reasons you are not aware of.

With everything you mentioned, you still insist that sacking Jonathan was hatred?

You have a mental problem.

I reckon you are one of those who convinced themselves that Atiku whose mission was to enrich his friends, was the messiah Nigeria needed.

What did Jonathan do with all the revenue earned in his 5 year regime?

Why should we not sack a president who earned over $300b but did not add a single kobo to government savings and could not grow the foreign reserves, but rather increased government debt and was borrowing to pay salaries when crude oil was still selling at over $50/barrel?

And you think that was worthy of a 2nd term with the resources he inherited and squandered all, with only 2nd trains as the infrastructure to boast of?

Why did he not implement the TSA he conceived?

Why should we reelect a President who said on his reelection campaign trail that it was unfair for Buhari military regime to jail a corrupt Jim Nwobodo for stealing money ($5.1m) that cannot but a Peugeot?

Did we not know Jonathan to be a Southern Christian when we ensured he won in 2011? Did we not have Northerners with Yoruba deputies contesting against him in 2011, yet voted him to be President?

You bane is the unwillingness to accept a failure was sacked and merited it, yet you are puzzled that Buhari merited a sack for struggling with the hopeless situation Jonathan bequeathed to him as his departing legacy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

With everything you mentioned, you still insist that sacking Jonathan was hatred?

I reckon you are one of those who convinced the self that Atiku whose mission was to enrich his friends, was the messiah Nigeria needed.

What did Jonathan do will all the revenue earned in his 5 year regime?

Why should we not sack a president who earned over $300b but did not add a single kobo to government savings and could not grow the foreign reserves, but rather increased government debt and was borrowing to pay salaries when crude oil was still selling at over $50/barrel?

And you think that was worthy of a 2nd term with the resources he inherited and squandered all, with only 2nd trains as the infrastructure to boast of?

Why should we reelect a President who said on his reelection campaign trail that it was unfair for Buhari military regime to jail a corrupt Jim Nwobodo for stealing money ($5.1m) that cannot but a Peugeot?

Did we not know Jonathan to be a Southern Christian when we ensured he won in 2011? Did we not have Northerners with Yoruba deputies contesting against him in 2011, yet voted him to be President?

SAVE THIS FOR 2023, WEN U GO BEGGING IN THE SS/SE.

SURELY, WE WILL LISTEN.

AFTERALL, WE HAVE EARS.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8878760_8596257agbayoibojpeg05d18c46a023006988402bd817d4dd7a_jpeg5333aeda4cdc3cdfab968c8119dcb63a
grin grin I really shame for Pa Ikedife. He disgraced Igbos in that act of desperation.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Kenturkey048(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

When was the last time anywhere was bombed in Abuja like it was done regularly under Jonathan?

When was the last time churches were bombed regularly or people stopped and searched before entering churches and public places?

Boko has not been fully eradicated but anyone honest will know that they have been reduced in power
my brother you sleeping ,,wake-up.
Boko guys are very much powerful than ever before.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
grin grin I really shame for Pa Ikedife. He disgrace Igbos in that act of desperation.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE RELIABLE.

THEY ARE NOT TWO FACE, BACK STABBERS.

IF U GAIN OUR SUPPORT, EVEN IN DEFEAT, WE WILL STAND WITH U.

BUHARI WANTED THAT, BUT DID NOT GET IT.

AND BUHARI IS THE MOST UNHAPPPY PRESIDENT.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honor10:

what about SW field a candidate under APC and SE field a candidate under PDP, u are scared SW will beat u blue black? why are u all queuing under the north? I guess ur region is truly 5%

Let us be 5%.. infact we don't want presidency if both parties don't give igbos the slot. Give us biafra instead and if we can't get biafra let north rule forever. cheesy
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by charlsecy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
mancanoe:
If the presidency is coming to the south in 2023 then it should be the turn of south east zone to get the slot if really we are preaching about equity and Fairness.
Yes....
Obasanjo (South west)
Goodluck (South south)
(South east)
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

DID ATIKU NOT WIN?

ATIKU WON THE ELECTION BUT BUHARI BEING A CORRUPT THEIF STOLE HIS MANDATE.

BUHARI LACKS INTEGRITY.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

SAVE THIS FOR 2023, WEN U GO BEGGING IN THE SS/SE.

SURELY, WE WILL LISTEN.

AFTERALL, WE HAVE EARS.

There is no region called SS/SE.

I have no political regard for the SE.

We can reason with the SS who are more relevant to the matter and do not depend on the SE to make decisions like the parasitic SE depends on SS for identity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Kenturkey048(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

I reckon you are one of those who convinced the self that Atiku whose mission was to enrich his friends, was the messiah Nigeria needed.

What did Jonathan do will all the revenue earned in his 5 year regime?

I never insulted you oga...live with your ideology..
Keep on telling yourself king clueless is progressive..bye bye as you don decide to bring insult.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Humility017(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
B1ak3:
it is the PDP that will not Honour it. This I am sure of. Come 2023 the PDP will sell the ticket to the north because their presidential ticket has always gone to the highest bidder since 2003.
what concerns the PDP with APC problems?
please you guys should mind your business it should be none of your business who PDP should to field as presidential candidate
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

I have no political regard for the SE.

We can reason with the SS who are more relevant to the matter and do not depend on the SE to make decisions like the parasitic SE depends on SS for identity.

DID U SAY THE SS?

GEJ WAS FROM WHICH REGION?

U ARE NOT READY TO WAKE UP FROM SLEEP WALKING.

UR BRAIN MALFUNCTION WILL BE CORRECTED IN 2023.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Turantula(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:

Which yeye word my friend, if you got half of the contracts NNPC, FIRS, Ministry of interior gave tinubu through buhari you sef no go talk any yeye sideline, who get Remita? who get alphabeta even atiku's intel would be removed by NPA for tinubu's company. Buhari was discovered as a junior rank for his absolute loyalty hin no be ibo man wey go break promise for greed . Anyways if ibo doesnt contest i trust southsouth jonathan,wike ,ameachi, udom ,akpabio , donald duke to contest, as na only una won serve your fulani masters again
Alami's kind of loyalty.
Afonja 2.0 loading.....
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I never insulted you oga...live with your ideology..
Keep on telling yourself king clueless is progressive..bye bye as you don decide to bring insult.

Yes, run away when you cannot refute facts and figures.

I am not here for emotional banter, or beer parlour tales of hatred for a failure, while asserting that someone else is a failure and that is not hatred.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Odingo1:
Yolobas are the very greedy ones, if talk of equity and fairness, power shift to south, APC should present Igbo candidate and PDP also, Obasanjo was there for 8 years and that election of 1999, two major party presented a Yoruba to make sure that Yoruba emerge to compensate for Abiola saga. It very unfair for yolobas to be seeking to grab southern spot after not long ago Obasanjo 8 years.
How can APC give its presidential ticket to IBO when the party has its least popularity in that region?

IBO's ve no moral justification to demand that APC field an IBO come 2023
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
2023, WE WILL NOT ONLY RETIRE BUHARI BUT TINUBU PERMANENTLY.

LET THE YOUNG KINGS REIGN
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by danuzochukwu: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How can illiterate North be dictating to us?
It's because of numbers and they are more united in the north irrespective of tribes or geopolitical zone. Unlike in the southern part where we don't have such unity.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

DID U SAY THE SS?

GEJ WAS FROM WHICH REGION?

U ARE NOT READY TO WAKE UP FROM SLEEP WALKING.

UR BRAIN MALFUNCTION WILL BE CORRECTED IN 2023.

Yours will be recalibrated in 2023 when you realise that your tribal opinion is not the opinion of other tribes in the same SouthSouth where APC has won Jonathan's Senatorial zone in Bayelsa.

All your efforts at anarchy will only bring you the agony it brought your ancestors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.