Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (35814 Views)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / Atiku Will Lose His Polling Unit Tomorrow, As Usual~adamawa APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by thedio(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Talk for APc

PDP zoning remains in the north

So bring on Tinubu El rufai.... Muslim Muslim ticket

As PDP brings Tambuwal wike.... Balanced ticket
Let's go there
finally u av accepted to play second fiddle. No southeast presidency in 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

EVEN ORJI UZO KALU HAVE TOLD DEM IN THE NORTH, WAT I JUST TOLD U.

IGBO ARE NO COWARD AND FEAR NOBODY IN NIGERIA.

THIS IS Y U FIND US EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN THE NORTH.

BEFORE WE GIVE U TROUBLE, WE WILL FIRST WARN U.

You can be whatever your creative mind can imagine, just don't come crying to Yorubas that we did not come to your help when you were committing suicide.

Or that we betrayed the courageous Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by martowskin1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honor10:

oga! keep quiet, their has never bn southern unity, even wen everybody was voting for Abiola in 1993, east still went ahead to vote against him.
To hell with southern unity.

Easy bro....

U are correct though, to hell with southern unity.... Let the north continue
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Biafra is my last option

Option 1 : Both parties field igbo candidate
Option 2 : one party field yoruber and the other field a notherner
Option 3 : Biafra

Fielding a yoruber in one party and an Igbo in the other party is No No No! We can't take that chance cheesy
Well, the reality is that PDP won't even consider an Igbo man for president because the Igbos in that party are perpetual slaves cheesy

So yoruba vs northern PDP it is, come 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibo cannot win national election as a presidential candidate without Yoruba endorsement.

Go back to days of NCNC in the 50s and 60s. Its political base was Lagos. Get a list of the political mavericks of the NCNC, the ones that gave it success and you will see they were majority Yorubas, followed by people in what later became Midwest, and then Ibos. But after winning victories Azikiwe rewarded the Ibos above the Midwesterners and Yorubas. This is what led Akintola to make that popular broadcast warning Yorubas about Ibos.

Yorubas formed NCNC, formed AG, UPN, AD, ACN and now in APC. These were all very successful parties in their eras, either in opposition or in ruling.

Make a list of parties formed by Ibos and you cant find progress or popularity.

While Yorubas are eyeing Osinbajo as a legacy of Awolowo through his marriage and hoping he will run in 2023 so we can rally behind him.....in APGA Mrs Ojukwu, the legacy of Ikemba, was kicked out of Anambra and told she cannot be Senator because she is not indigene and told to go to Enugu. grin

You are right

Tinubu formed AC around the same time Orji Kalu formed PPA and way behind the time APGA was formed

Today APGA only controls 1 state, PPA is now defunct and the founder is now in APC

While the AC formed then in 2007 has transformed into a ruling party
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Honor10: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

THE NORTH AND THE BETTER SOUTH ARE CONTENDERS. (SS/SE)

ESPECIALLY THE IGBOS AND IJAW, WE DONT NEED TO BE IN POWER TO BURN DOWN THE ZOO.

HAUSAFULANI UNDERSTAND THAT, IF EVER THEY CROSS A FINE LINE, WE WILL ARM OURSELVES AND FOLLOW DEM BACK TO THE NORTH FOR THE FINAL BATTLE.

WE ARE NOT PRETENDERS LIKE YORUBA.

IN FACT, AS IT STANDS NOW, THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS VERY ANGRY AND IT WONT TAKE MUCH BEFORE WE ARM AND GO TO WAR.

really! go to war? but Python just finish dancing in the east not long ago o. why didn't u guys confront the Python. chest beating u noni. shior.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Fielding a yoruber in one party and an Igbo in the other party is No No No! We can't take that chance cheesy

See coward. What is it about Yorubas that makes you so fearful and shittt in your pants

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Honor10: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
[/b]
FuckThaMod:

Biafra is my last option

[b]
FuckThaMod:

Biafra is my last option

FuckThaMod:

Biafra is my last option

why? so dz hate towards Yoruba is propagated by fear? u are scare Yoruba will beat u guys?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
oyatz:
How does option-2 affect the Igbos?

Yoruber won't have a chance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by djon78(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

The bolded is the soul searching that Igbos need to make.

What have you done that makes you consider yourselves so inferior or hated by the others whom you think will chose you as the last option among other tribes in Nigeria?

Shouldn't you reap whatever you have sown?

The request is right
In 1999 the Yoruba's were given the two tickets
But on another thought
Let's leave all the sentiments
The North will not relinquish power in 2023
They don't even trust anybody

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by wideawaken01: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
SW will pay dearly for their sins against their fellow Southerners.

PDP will field Hausa and igbo candidates again. So Yoruba should vote for themelselves and see how it will go...

Meanwhile another hidden fact you guys need to know is that .... The North is ready to compensate Alh Atiku if that will be the last option they have just to double the chances of another northerner continue in that Aso rock.

We in the SW should be playing politics like we are supporting Chelsea and Arsenal.

Do you know why almost all the northerners and elders advised Atiku to congratulate PMB? What was their plan B.

As for we Yorubas it is in our blood to always invite strangers to help us fight our bloodas.... If you know what i mean.... Like the issue and history of Ilorin ...

As for the Igbos... They have no Actor in their films everybody is a leader... Though this is usually because they thought every business of life should be approach as business ....Lol...

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

The bolded is the soul searching that Igbos need to make.

What have you done that makes you consider yourselves so inferior or hated by the others whom you think will chose you as the last option among other tribes in Nigeria?

Shouldn't you reap whatever you have sown?
Forget those ones, things don't work in Nigeria. I made that statement based on that. An igbo can win yoruber hands down and at the end some bad elements will declare yoruber winner. We can't take that chance with this current Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by whiteafrique: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
wash wash...this nah new format..2023 indeed let's wait and see for those who will still
be alive by then..
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
Well, the reality is that PDP won't even consider an Igbo man for president because the Igbos in that party are perpetual slaves cheesy

So yoruba vs northern PDP it is, come 2023
Keep dreaming, it's igbos slot by right but if it doesn't get to igbo then forget yoruber totally. It's impossible

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have been reading many idle posts and political opinions with respect to shift of power from the North to the South.
I must confess that noone has seen the anger and aggression of the oduduwa people, we tolerates and accommodates all ethnic groups in the West.
We do not envy others, rather we work very hard for the sake of our future and immediate tomorrow.
It should remain a wishful thinking of the ibos and hausas that power should remain in the North.
I am using this brief INFORMATION, That,this is an Era of information, it will not take us 72 hours to mobilise the oduduwa children all over the world to come home and liberate the South West from the political contraption called Nigeria.
The Nigeria Civil War will be a childplay.
The present day Nigeria will be a sad tale.
With our resilience and sacrifice, we hold this contraption called Nigeria together.
If need be, WE SHALL RISE UP TO ANY PROVOCATION AND POLITICAL REPRESSION AND DECLARE THE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
THIS IS NOT A WARNING BUT THE REALITY OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN SHOULD THE NEED ARISE.
WATCHOUT
Never push us

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Honor10: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
wideawaken01:
SW will pay dearly for their sins against their fellow Southerners.

PDP will field Hausa and igbo candidates again. So Yoruba should vote for themelselves and see how it will go...

Meanwhile another hidden fact you guys need to know is that .... The North is ready to compensate Alh Atiku if that will be the last option they have just to double the chances of another northerner continue in that Aso rock.

We in the SW should be playing politics like we are supporting Chelsea and Arsenal.

Do you know why almost all the northerners and elders advised Atiku to congratulate PMB? What was their plan B.

As for we Yorubas it is in our blood to always invite strangers to help us fight our bloodas.... If you know what i mean.... Like the issue and history of Ilorin ...

As for the Igbos... They have no Actor in their films everybody is a leader... Though this is usually because they thought every business of life should be approach as business ....Lol...

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

ibo boy, stop denying ur tribe, u are not omoluabi, be a proud Igbo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Ziggylady(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

Yet Peter Obi aspired to be that conductor and failed.

Yet it is the greatest aspiration of the Igbos even for 2023 elections.

This pained jester,if you like quote every single poster on this thread against a useless Yiruba 2023 Presidency pipe-dream you lots are deluding yourselves with...It is still DOA!
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kernel001: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
DCONE1:
I'm an APC supporter but tell you the truth ...he is just playing politics with y'all grin

I didn't get you, please explain.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

This pained jester,if you like quote every single poster on this thread against a useless Yiruba 2023 Presidency pipe-dream you lots are deluding yourselves with...It is still DOA!

My happiness is that Igbos have no aspirations of their own, except to punish other tribes in Nigeria.

That is what happens when you render someone useless to himself.

How are you faring since the agony of this 2019 defeat?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Ziggylady(f): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:

Greedy ibo man Alex ekwueme contested in 1999 even when others steped down to honor late abiola

What deceitful thing you are ....Thunder will ruin your life the next time you open your foul-smelling mouth to accuse me of hatred..

Afonja piece of trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kernel001: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
datola:
Therefore, according to FFK, Osunbajo, Tinubu and Osiomole are no longer slaves to the North because of personal opinions of few Northerners.

I pity the South Easterners because they will most likely not have a say except playing the second fiddle by supporting another Fulani man like Atiku to spite their percieved Yoruba enemy/competitor.

The illiterate North is politically intelligent while the so called educated South is politically naive.

Except the British come back to redress the mistakes of 1914, Nigeria might never work.

And Yorubas voting an illiterate President, with back to back recession credit to his name, please tell us on what grounds your people voted Buhari.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
djon78:

The request is right
In 1999 the Yoruba's were given the two tickets
But on another thought
Let's leave all the sentiments
The North will not relinquish power in 2023
They don't even trust anybody

Correction, Yorubas were not given, they took it by contesting

When will Ibos challenge and contest for presidency and stop waiting for it to be given to them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kernel001: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

If your gej did wot right for yoloba d yoloba will support him Like we did in 20II

Bunch of ingrate people

Buhari is doing the right thing.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kernel001: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
IntrovertedK:
I never for once said no @ bolded. Was only reminding you of how inconsequential you are in this neo-Nigeria.

Inconsequential? Yet you feed on their Oil, shame on you.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Ziggylady(f): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

My happiness is that Igbos have no aspirations of their own, except to punish other tribes in Nigeria.

That is what happens when you render someone useless to himself.

How are you faring since the agony of this 2019 defeat?

Empty useless vessels making noise

..How many votes did you two-faced legends pull for APC in 2019 after making so much noise

If it wasnt for the North's massive votes and riggjngs,buhari would have been toast,yet you are splashing saliva all over the place more than the region who actually voted for.

Come and collect 2023 Presidency lets see.

Akatikolo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by odigbosky(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
I just want to say one thing. I am Edo and from the south south. If the Presidency isn't going south east or south south, I and my family would rather vote a northerner than vote a person from the south west. Those guys are backstabbers.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kotv: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
What I find funny about this topic is that Yoruba actually believe anyone in SS would vote for them and APC in 2023. After insulting us in 2015 calling us drinkers, militants, poor, etc now they are desperate to achieve their greediness, they remember they can reason with SS. Where was that reasoning in 2015? I tell you people this as a SS, APC is highly disliked in SS. Whether they give the title to a Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or even a SS, apart from Edo state, they'll still get the least vote in SS. You people are delusional if you believe any part of SS is voting in APC candidate in 2023. Actions of 2023 will mimick 2015. Let noone abuse SS of betraying them when the time comes. We've been very clear about our position for awhile. SE does not need to say it for us, we can say it ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

Empty useless vessels making noise

..How many votes did you two-faced legends pull for APC in 2019 after making so much noise

If it wasnt for the North's massive votes and riggjngs,buhari would have been toast,yet you are splashing saliva all over the place more than the region who actually voted for.

Come and collect 2023 Presidency lets see.

Akatikolo.

So you admit that Yorubas vote without tribal bias unlike Igbos, even when they already have VP, some significant number of Yoruba still rather voted for PDP that has an Igboman as the running mate.

But did you learn anything from the maturity of Yoruba politics?

Instead you ingrates still term it "treachery" and "two-faced" that Yorubas would vote PDP that has no plans for them, because they are not clannish like Igbos.

I feel your pain at being politically useless to the point that you have now fully assumed the Northern slavery that your ancestors were known for, and perished for the moment they tried to go beyond where their master had positioned them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kotv: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
We loved him. He allowed "the pillars of his administration" to destroy his political fortune. *We loved him. He allowed "the pillars of his administration" to destroy his political fortune. * Good..
Now what's your buhari doing that's right ,,that you still voted him in...
Because anything you said Jonathan did,,buhari has don worst than that..so why still voted for buhari

They disliked him for no reason. It was obvious. Buhari is worst than GEJ yet they still support him. Some of the things they attacked GEJ for, Buhari did it and they kept quiet. It was obvious they didn't like GEJ for no reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Keep dreaming, it's igbos slot by right but if it doesn't get to igbo then forget yoruber totally. It's impossible
Igbos didn't sow in APC, why should we reap there? PDP should give an Igbo man their ticket if our people are not slaves there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
kotv:
What I find funny about this topic is that Yoruba actually believe anyone in SS would vote for them and APC in 2023. After insulting us in 2015 calling us drinkers, militants, poor, etc now they are desperate to achieve their greediness, they remember they can reason with SS. Where was that reasoning in 2015? I tell you people this as a SS, APC is highly disliked in SS. Whether they give the title to a Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or even a SS, apart from Edo state, they'll still get the least vote in SS. You people are delusional if you believe any part of SS is voting in APC candidate in 2023. Actions of 2023 will mimick 2015. Let noone abuse SS of betraying them when the time comes. We've been very clear about our position for awhile. SE does not need to say it for us, we can say it ourselves.
Trust me, a Fashola candidacy will sell like hot cake all over the south.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari is concerned over insecurity - Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.