Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (35827 Views)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / Atiku Will Lose His Polling Unit Tomorrow, As Usual~adamawa APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

IGBO PEOPLE ARE RELIABLE.

THEY ARE NOT TWO FACE, BACK STABBERS.

IF U GAIN OUR SUPPORT, EVEN IN DEFEAT, WE WILL STAND WITH U.

BUHARI WANTED THAT, BUT DID NOT GET IT.

AND BUHARI IS THE MOST UNHAPPPY PRESIDENT.
Of course, Igbos are reliable, especially the Anambra pure breed of Igbos to whom I belong. The late Oyi of Oyi, Chief Dr Chuba Okadigbo died because he believed in Buhari so much. But he never disgraced Igbos in the course of doing that.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

Yours will be recalibrated in 2023 when you realise that your tribal opinion is not the opinion of other tribes in the same SouthSouth where APC who Jonathan's Senatorial zone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I AM DONE WITH U.

2023, WE SHALL SEE.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
my brother you sleeping ,,wake-up.
Boko guys are very much powerful than ever before.

They are powerful yet cannot bomb Abuja like they used to do before,
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:
DID ATIKU NOT WIN?
ATIKU WON THE ELECTION BUT BUHARI BEING A CORRUPT THEIF STOLE HIS MANDATE.
BUHARI LACKS INTEGRITY.

Since Atiku won, when is his swearing in? and Peter Obi when is he taking office
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by petrage(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
wonder233:
Let's reason together:
1. We know for a fact, the core north can only turn out en masse to vote for a core northern candidate.
2. We also know that the two major political parties know this and neither wants to be in a disadvantaged position by fielding a southerner.
3. We also agree that before any other consideration, the primary focus of the major political parties is to clinch power.
3. With the gains made by PDP in the gubernatorial elections in the core north and Atiku's strong showing in the last elections, he and PDP may feel the presidency is within touching distance in 2023.
4. PDP will tell you their last president was a southerner (Jonathan), so, per their own zoning arrangements, it is the North's turn.
5. APC clearly won't want to lose power, hence will have no choice but to match PDP strength for strength by also fielding a northerner. (most likely also from the northeast).
6. Lastly, do you sincerely see Buhari going about campaigning for a southerner to succeed him? Like seriously, do you see him raising a southerner's hand up in a Kano presidential rally?
I clearly disagree with U....the core north of NW and NE alone can not produce a president with all their block votes. Nigerian politics right from independence have always being an alliance between certain regions to outwit another. Zik did it with the Northerners against Awolowo. Buhari would continuously have been a serial looser but for d Southwest...Except Southerners and by extension those from d middle belt decide to remain slaves to d 'abokis' of d core north, I don't see how Northerners would want to lay claim to power in 2023. personally this rotation to me is an arrant bullshit but ours is a country cancerous with tribal bigotry.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
Of course, Igbos are reliable, especially the Anambra pure breed of Igbos to whom I belong. The late Oyi of Oyi, Chief Dr Chuba Okadigbo died because he believed in Buhari so much. But he never disgraced Igbos in the course of doing that.

IMAGINE BUHARI SURROUNDED WITH PEOPLE THAT ONLY SUPPORTED HIM, THINKING HE WAS GOING TO DIE, SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER.

THE SKULL MINERS WILL NEVER CHANGE. IT IS IN THEIR DNA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:
2023, WE WILL NOT ONLY RETIRE BUHARI BUT TINUBU PERMANENTLY.
LET THE YOUNG KINGS REIGN

What happened to Back2Daura? Your slogan 2months ago

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Honor10: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

DID ATIKU NOT WIN?

ATIKU WON THE ELECTION BUT BUHARI BEING A CORRUPT THEIF STOLE HIS MANDATE.

BUHARI LACKS INTEGRITY.

Atiku truly win, just that he lost in his polling unit, no I mean he was rigged out in his own polling unit. haha! yeboos and delusion. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

What happened to Back2Daura? Your slogan 2months ago

BUHARI LOST 2019, GET DAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

HE IS ONLY THERE BECOS OF THE ARMY AND AS A FORMER ARMY HEAD.

OK!
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Let us be 5%.. infact we don't want presidency if both parties don't give igbos the slot. Give us biafra instead and if we can't get biafra let north rule forever. cheesy
But Nnamdi Kanu told you to show your love for Biafra by not participating in the 2019 Nigerian elections and you almost e-lynched him cheesy
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:
BUHARI LOST 2019, GET DAT INTO YOUR HEAD.
HE IS ONLY THEIR BECOS OF THE ARMY AND AS A FORMER ARMY HEAD.
OK!

So when is Atikus swearing in?
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I AM DONE WITH U.

2023, WE SHALL SEE.

Like I saw you humbled in 2019, after all the boasts, arrogance, hatred and delusions.

I can only commiserate with your agony. It is not easy, the sorrow that you shoulder.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

Like I saw you humbled in 2019, after all the boasts, arrogance, hatred and delusions.

I can only commiserate with your agony. It is not easy, the sorrow that you shoulder.

SEE THE BELOW AND KNOW UR PLACE.

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

So when is Atikus swearing in?

Hahahahaha!

Bigots like him were recalibrated to the point that they have now pledged to forever serve the North they hated on the 2015 election season.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by MetaPhysical: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honor10:

what about SW field a candidate under APC and SE field a candidate under PDP, u are scared SW will beat u blue black? why are u all queuing under the north? I guess ur region is truly 5%

Ibo cannot win national election as a presidential candidate without Yoruba endorsement.

Go back to days of NCNC in the 50s and 60s. Its political base was Lagos. Get a list of the political mavericks of the NCNC, the ones that gave it success and you will see they were majority Yorubas, followed by people in what later became Midwest, and then Ibos. But after winning victories Azikiwe rewarded the Ibos above the Midwesterners and Yorubas. This is what led Akintola to make that popular broadcast warning Yorubas about Ibos.

Yorubas formed NCNC, formed AG, UPN, AD, ACN and now in APC. These were all very successful parties in their eras, either in opposition or in ruling.

Make a list of parties formed by Ibos and you cant find progress or popularity.

While Yorubas are eyeing Osinbajo as a legacy of Awolowo through his marriage and hoping he will run in 2023 so we can rally behind him.....in APGA Mrs Ojukwu, the legacy of Ikemba, was kicked out of Anambra and told she cannot be Senator because she is not indigene and told to go to Enugu. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

SEE THE BELOW AND KNOW UR PLACE.

What do you have to show for the faeces dropping into your mouth from Atiku's arse.

I really pity people like you who need validation from other regions and tribes to stand on your own as though you have no identity or do not exist.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by oyatz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
What if there is no more Tinubu or Else Rufai in 2023?

Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzzzzzz don't make me laugh! In politics majority carries the vote! Or how else was Buhari able to shun Tinubu after the first election

Don't tell me that the party also have a say in all the nepotistic appointments grin grin grin grin grin

Just admit it, Tinubu has been used!

Someone like El-rufai will never allow Tinubu to preside while he's still alive!!!

Mark my words
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

IGBO PEOPLE ARE RELIABLE.

THEY ARE NOT TWO FACE, BACK STABBERS.

IF U GAIN OUR SUPPORT, EVEN IN DEFEAT, WE WILL STAND WITH U.

BUHARI WANTED THAT, BUT DID NOT GET IT.

AND BUHARI IS THE MOST UNHAPPPY PRESIDENT.
That's the beauty of igbos, they stand their ground despite their loss. Pdp lost in 2015 they stood their ground and still voted pdp in 2019. They are not backstabbers like these yorubers.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

Hahahahaha!

Bigots like him were recalibrated to the point that they have now pledge to forever serve the North they hated on the 2015 election season.

THE NORTH AND THE BETTER SOUTH ARE CONTENDERS. (SS/SE)

ESPECIALLY THE IGBOS AND IJAW, WE DONT NEED TO BE IN POWER TO BURN DOWN THE ZOO.

HAUSAFULANI UNDERSTAND THAT, IF EVER THEY CROSS A FINE LINE, WE WILL ARM OURSELVES AND FOLLOW DEM BACK TO THE NORTH FOR THE FINAL BATTLE.

WE ARE NOT PRETENDERS LIKE YORUBA.

IN FACT, AS IT STANDS NOW, THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS VERY ANGRY AND IT WONT TAKE MUCH BEFORE WE ARM AND GO TO WAR.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by supereagle(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
B1ak3:
it is the PDP that will not Honour it. This I am sure of. Come 2023 the PDP will sell the ticket to the north because their presidential ticket has always gone to the highest bidder since 2003.

Trust Atiku to buy his way up again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Guestlander: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
suremanpatriot:
if south east does not get nex presidency in 2023,then we know this Apc has failed .Since 1966 no igbo man has become president. Hausa has bn rulin for yrs, yoruba ruled and now by 2023 ibo must rule too for 8years to achieve national balance. Otherwise everything we are doin here is jst deceit and humongus waste of time sayin one nigeria

Where are the ibo supporters of APC, don't you need a candidate that can win in his neighborhood?
Don't you think some ibos will carry their vendetta against their own son just for being in the APC, something I consider a dumb way of thinking?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by RichBoy247: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
amaniro:
Las las APC will field a northern in 2023 and Yemi and Tinubu: E go do them like blue film gringrin

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
oyatz:
What if there is no more Tinubu or Else Rufai in 2023?

That will be another interesting angle to look at

Until then
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by ubandawaki: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shift the power to southwest and we the northern electorates will look for a new relationship with southeast (P.D.P Kwankwaso in mind)
Bimpeusman:
Ahmed Lawal, organising secretary of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Adamawa state, says power must shift to the southern part of Nigeria in 2023.

Lawal made the call in an interview with NAN in Yola, Adamawa capital, on Sunday.

He said there is need to demonstrate fairness in the polity, adding that the southern part of Nigeria supported the northern part to retain power for eight years.

He advised the APC to ensure power rotation in 2023 to enhance national cohesion.

Lawal rejected comments from those he called “some selfish northern politicians” intent on shortchanging the south in the scheme of power play.

The organising secretary said the proponents of power retention in the north are selfish as they cannot claim to be speaking for the entire north.

“We must rotate power to southern Nigeria for the spirit of equity, fairness and harmony,” he said.

“As far as Nigerian unity is concerned, power shift must become a stabilising principle so that no region will feel relegated and oppressed politically.

“It was instructive that our political leaders sought support from southerners while APC was mobilising during 2015 election.

“It is glaring that they cooperated well as no southern APC politician contested the primary election during 2015 and even in 2019.

“If we want to be fair to them, let’s allow them to have a feel of power come 2023. It is also instructive that those singing northern power retention cannot speak for the north because they are not authorised.

“As you can see, some of them who claim to be members of the APC, worked against the party in the just concluded governorship election to build up PDP to be able to achieve their sinister agenda.”

Babachir Lawal, former secretary to the government of the federation and Junaid Mohammed, a politician from Kano, had said rotation of the presidency to the south in 2023 is not automatic.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/2023-presidential-election-power-shift.html?m=1
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

THE NORTH AND THE BETTER SOUTH ARE CONTENDERS.

ESPECIALLY THE IGBOS, WE DONT NEED TO BE IN POWER TO BURN DOWN THE ZOO.

HAUSAFULANI UNDERSTAND THAT, IF EVER THEY CROSS A FINE LINE, WE WILL ARM OURSELVES AND FOLLOW DEM BACK TO THE NORTH FOR THE FINAL BATTLE.

IN FACT, AS IT STANDS NOW, THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS VERY ANGRY AND IT WONT TAKE MUCH BEFORE WE ARM AND GO TO WAR.

You have now admitted that you are Igbo and do not need to hide under a nonexistent region Igbos carved in their delusion, called "we SS/SE".

Your recalibration is almost complete. Stop harbouring hate on behalf of SS. Nobody send you work. That Bayelsa voted APC to the Senate in Jonathan's Senatorial zone, should show you they are not as emotional as you are.

Harbour your hate for your own reasons.

When the HausaFulani deal with you like your ancestors got dealt with, I'm sure you will blame Tinubu for not fighting and dying for you own stupidity.

Continue to fantasize over a final battle after an unconditional surrender has long happened decades ago.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by FuckThaMod: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
But Nnamdi Kanu told you to show your love for Biafra by not participating in the 2019 Nigerian elections and you almost e-lynched him cheesy
Biafra is my last option

Option 1 : Both parties field igbo candidate
Option 2 : one party field yoruber and the other field a notherner
Option 3 : Biafra

Fielding a yoruber in one party and an Igbo in the other party is No No No! We can't take that chance cheesy
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

THE NORTH AND THE BETTER SOUTH ARE CONTENDERS. (SS/SE)

ESPECIALLY THE IGBOS AND IJAW, WE DONT NEED TO BE IN POWER TO BURN DOWN THE ZOO.

You have abandoned Atiku and going back to Biafra tales so soon cheesy
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:

You have now admitted that you are Igbo and do not need to hide under a nonexistent region Igbos carved in their delusion, called "we SS/SE".

Your recalibration is almost complete. Stop harbouring hate on behalf of SS. Nobody send you work.

Harbour your hate for your own reasons.

When the HausaFulani deal with you like your ancestors got dealt with, I'm sure you will blame Tinubu for not fighting and dying for you own stupidity.

Continue to fantasize over a final battle after an unconditional surrender has long happened decades ago.

EVEN ORJI UZO KALU HAVE TOLD DEM IN THE NORTH, WAT I JUST TOLD U.

IGBO ARE NO COWARD AND FEAR NOBODY IN NIGERIA.

THIS IS Y U FIND US EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN THE NORTH.

BEFORE WE GIVE U TROUBLE, WE WILL FIRST WARN U.

We will go to war if any Igbo man is touched by Northern youths - Orji Uzor Kalu a year ago 63525 views by Aanu Adegun - Orji Uzor Kalu has indicated his readiness to lead Igbo people to war if any Igbo man is killed as a result of the recent quit notice issued by some northern youths Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1114479-we-war-igbo-man-touched-by-northern-youths-orji-uzor-kalu.html

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by oyatz(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Where is it written that a Yoruba must be president in 2023? A Yoruba will be president if not in 2023 but later, I think it's better you start worrying about yourself.

Generalnomercy:

pity your yoloba people.

yoloba can't be Nigeria's president by 2023.

the North must rule forever.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Alexis11: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
why dey cry for my mention,
are we no more ogogoro drinkers.

Dirty thing from waste.
Lol... It's this imbe.cile again. cool
Yorubas will continue to progress with or without you and your people.
grin
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by StOla: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Biafra is my last option

Fielding a yoruber in one party and an Igbo in the other party is No No No! We can't take that chance cheesy

The bolded is the soul searching that Igbos need to make.

What have you done that makes you consider yourselves so inferior or hated by the others whom you think will chose you as the last option among other tribes in Nigeria?

Shouldn't you reap whatever you have sown?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by oyatz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
How does option-2 affect the Igbos?

FuckThaMod:

Biafra is my last option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee / How Successive Governments Received Abacha's Loot / The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.