Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (35816 Views)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / Atiku Will Lose His Polling Unit Tomorrow, As Usual~adamawa APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kotv: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
Trust me, a Fashola candidacy will sell like hot cake all over thd south.

You mean the minister of darkness. You're delusional.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
kernel001:

Inconsequential? Yet you feed on their Oil, shame on you.
The oil belongs to the north and Igbos in PDP agree so, which is why they have sold their 2023 slot to the north.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by nonsobaba: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
kotv:

You mean the minister of darkness. You're delusional.
And you are minister of foolishness. By the time we get to 2023, nobody will even take notice of your existence. Fashola is a goal.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kernel001: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
The oil belongs to the north and Igbos in PDP agree so, which is why they have sold their 2023 slot to the north.

You called a man who survives you inconsequential, and turn back to blame others for your use of language.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
I have been reading many idle posts and political opinions with respect to shift of power from the North to the South.
I must confess that noone has seen the anger and aggression of the oduduwa people, we tolerates and accommodates all ethnic groups in the West.
We do not envy others, rather we work very hard for the sake of our future and immediate tomorrow.
It should remain a wishful thinking of the ibos and hausas that power should remain in the North.
I am using this brief INFORMATION, That,this is an Era of information, it will not take us 72 hours to mobilise the oduduwa children all over the world to come home and liberate the South West from the political contraption called Nigeria.
The Nigeria Civil War will be a childplay.
The present day Nigeria will be a sad tale.
With our resilience and sacrifice, we hold this contraption called Nigeria together.
If need be, WE SHALL RISE UP TO ANY PROVOCATION AND POLITICAL REPRESSION AND DECLARE THE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
THIS IS NOT A WARNING BUT THE REALITY OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN SHOULD THE NEED ARISE.
WATCHOUT
Never push us

I SMELL PUSSY... KOLE WERK

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
POWER SHOULD FOREVER REMAIN IN THE NORTH, FROM NOW ON.

LET THE YORUBA CRY PERPETUALLY ABOUT THAT, THEY ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKERS.

YORUBA HAVE ALREADY RULED AND LOOTED NIGERIA UNDER OBJ.

THEREFORE, HAVE NO CLAIM TO PRESIDENCY IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by OmoEpe(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
mancanoe:
If the presidency is coming to the south in 2023 then it should be the turn of south east zone to get the slot if really we are preaching about equity and Fairness.

In which party? The one they voted for or the one they voted against?. You make your choice and your choice makes you

DEAL WITH THAT
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by iammo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

What deceitful thing you are ....Thunder will ruin your life the next time you open your foul-smelling mouth to accuse me of hatred.. grin

Afonja piece of trash.

grin

My friend The honorable minister of thunder affiars, your body too dey hot , chai mama de mama iron lady Margaret tacher ..

OK I know you are intelligent, so calling ekweume greedy for contesting even when northern friends of ours stepped down for obj, this is why Yaradua was rewarded because his elder brother fought for the sdp mandate till his last day he was killed. This is a true northern / western alliance. If you guys stop the name calling we can still seat to have an agreement

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
iammo:

grin

My friend The honorable minister of thunder affiars, your body too dey hot , chai mama de mama iron lady Margaret tacher ..

OK I know you are intelligent, so calling ekweume greedy for contesting even when northern friends of ours stepped down for obj, this is why Yaradua was rewarded because his elder brother fought for the sdp mandate till his last day he was killed. This is a true northern / western alliance. If you guys stop the name calling we can still seat to have an agreement
[/s]

WE NEED NO AGREEMENT WITH BACKSTABBERS AND BETRAYERS.

YORUBA TURNED BUHARI PRESIDENCY TO HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE IGBOS, ALL BECOS THEY WANT PRESIDENCY.

THANKS TO YORUBA POWER GREED, SO MANY HAVE NOW REST IN PEACE IN THE SOUTHEAST AND MIDDLE-BELT.

NIGERIA WILL BE FAR MORE STABLE AND HATE FREE, IF ONLY THE NORTH RULE THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by kikake: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
If northern Nigeria, the region which has the least educated population in Nigeria insists on retaining apex political power in 2023, it's a one way ticket to disintegration of Nigeria.
Enough is enough.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
kikake:
If northern Nigeria, the region which has the least educated population in Nigeria insists on retaining apex political power in 2023, it's a one way ticket to disintegration of Nigeria.
Enough is enough.
[/s]

WE ARE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

MAJORITY VOTE DICTATES.

SS/SE, MIDDLE BELT AND NORTH.

THE NORTH WIN AGAIN.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by UtaliEgo1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Look into my eye and lie to me, u get yourself killed!
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
2023 IS GOING TO BE SWEET.

I CANT WAIT...
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

WE ARE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

MAJORITY VOTE DICTATES.

SS/SE, MIDDLE BELT AND NORTH.

THE NORTH WIN AGAIN.

Stop typing in caps. You are free to make whatever alliances you feel is good for you, but stop screaming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guestlander:

Stop typing in caps. You are free to make whatever alliances you feel is good for you, but stop screaming.

CRY AFONJA, CRY... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Simbrixton(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How can illiterate North be dictating to us?
they have the population and they control the army the moment you kids accept this the better for us all
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by mastar111: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chinashopping84:
Are you minding those jubilating at the words of junaid and babachir

So, we should mind u that is jubilating over the words of lawal against the word of the cabals? grin

Kai.

This is a trick. Lawal wants Apc to zone presidency to the SW, so that Atiku his brother from adamawa will win with PDP because a SW will never win with other Southerners and northerners against them. To them, it's not about party. it's about their ethnic group.

They will support any party that fields their brother!
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Guestlander: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

CRY AFONJ, CRY... cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why should I when afonjas will continue to dictate your future for the foreseable period of time.
The only people crying all over the place are ipob losers. You even type in caps, do you know what that means? It means screaming in online terms.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
mastar111:

So, we should mind u that is jubilating over the words of lawal against the word of the cabals? grin

Kai.

This is a trick. Lawal wants Apc to zone presidency to the SW, so that Atiku his brother from adamawa will win with PDP because a SW will never win with other Southerners and northerners against them. To them, it's not about party. it's about their ethnic group.

They will support any party that fields their brother!

WORDS ON A MARBLE.

AFONJA ARE A JOKE.

THEY THOUGHT THEY DID SOMETHING SPECIAL IN 2015, BUT IT IS NOW LEFT FOR US TO SHOW THEM THE ERRORS OF THEIR WAYS.

BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYALS, NEVER PAY AS MUCH AS HONESTY.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guestlander:

Why should I when afonjas will continue to dictate your future for the foreseable period of time.
The only people crying all over the place are ipob losers. You even type in caps, do you know what that means? It means screaming in online terms.

SEE, I KNOW U ARE IN PAIN, U ARE EVEN CRYING RIGHT NOW.

BUT HERE IS WAT U SHOULD KNOW.

IT IS STILL EARLY IN THE DAY.

JUST WAIT TILL 2023.

DAT INBREEDING GENE THAT CRIPPLE THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST WITH BARIN MALFUNCTION, THAT REFLECTS IN POOR REASONING AND INABILITY TO LEARN WILL RESET.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Guestlander: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

SEE, I KNOW U ARE IN PAIN, U ARE EVEN CRYING RIGHT NOW.

BUT HERE IS WAT U SHOULD KNOW.

IT IS STLL EARLY IN THE DAY.

JUST WAIT TILL 2023.

DAT INBREEDING GENE THAT CRIPPLE THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST WITH BARIN MALFUNCTION, THAT REFLECTS IN POOR REASONING AND INABILITY TO LEARN WILL RESET.

Caps again! Keep on wailing. Keep crying, one day you will learn.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guestlander:

Caps again! Keep on wailing.

HOW CAN A PEOPLE WAIL, OVER THEIR CHOICE OF A NORTHERNER OVER A YORUBA?

WE CANNOT WAIL OVER THAT BECOS, THE NORTHERNER WILL PERFORM FAR BETTER AND NOT LOOT THE ASSET(OIL AND GAS) OF THE BETTER SOUTH(SS/SE), THE WAY OBJ DID.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Guestlander: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

HOW CAN A PEOPLE WAIL, OVER THEIR CHOICE OF A NORTHERNER OVER A YORUBA?

WE CANNOT WAIL OVER THAT BECOS, THE NORTHERNER WILL PERFORM FAR BETTER AND NOT LOOT THE ASSET OF THE BETTER SOUTH(SS/SE), THE WAY OBJ DID.

Keep on crying. If you like vote a Libyan, your headache.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guestlander:

Keep on crying. If you like vote a Libyan, your headache.

I AM DONE WITH U, I GAT BETTER THINGS TO DO.

2023, WE WILL KNOW WHO WILL CRY BETWEEN SS/SE AND YORUBA.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by integrity16(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
mancanoe:
If the presidency is coming to the south in 2023 then it should be the turn of south east zone to get the slot if really we are preaching about equity and Fairness.

It is not fairness to give presidency to Southeast, they never supported a northern President in 2015 and 2019, they can't reap where they didn't sow.

They cursed all other tribes since 2015 especially Yoruba's for their loyalty to the North and now that their loyalty is about to pay off, they are hoping and praying that the North should retain power in 2023.

Until the southeasterners learn how to play politics intelligently, they may not get presidency for many years to come.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by Guestlander: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:

I AM DONE WITH U, I GAT BETTER THINGS TO DO.

2023, WE WILL KNOW WHO WILL CRY BETWEEN SS/SE AND YORUBA.

Run, with your cowardly tail between your legs as usual. All talks and no action.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by oyatz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
I honestly wish that to happen because I believe it will deepen our culture of democracy.

However, Tambuwal or Kwankwanso may not become president in 2023, not because they are qualified or not qualified but because of our level of development.

1) There are numerous candidates from Kanuri, Nupe, Tiv, Berom, Igala, Edo, Isoko, Yoruba, Ijaw, KareKare, Bolawa, Bariba who also want to be president. When you ask them to queque behind Kwankwanso in 2023 after 8years of Muhammadu Buhari , you are asking them to forgo their ambitions. . .it won't be qiute easy as you think.

2) A Tambuwal or Kwankwanso in 2023 (not that they aren't qualified )will look like an attempt to re-inforce the myth that you need to be a Hausa-Fulani to be president. The greatest opposition to this idea will be FROM THE NORTH.

This will cause the resentment of many Non Hausa-Fulani just like what happened in 2011 which may once again lead to the demystification of that myth.

hammerFC:

THANKS FOR THAT, WE ARE ALREADY LOOKING AT TAMBUWAL OR KWANKWASO.

SO, PRESENT TINUBU.

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by hammerFC: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
oyatz:
I honestly wish that to happen because I believe it will deepen our culture of democracy.

However, Tambuwal or Kwankwanso may not become president in 2023, not because they are qualified or not qualified but because of our level of development.

1) There are numerous candidates from Kanuri, Nupe, Tiv, Berom, Igala, Edo, Isoko, Yoruba, Ijaw, KareKare, Bolawa, Bariba who also want to be president. When you ask them to queque behind Kwankwanso in 2023 after 8years of Muhammadu Buhari , you are asking them to forgo their ambitions. . .it won't be qiute easy as you think.

2) A Tambuwal or Kwankwanso in 2023 (not that they aren't qualified )will look like an attempt to re-inforce the myth that you need to be a Hausa-Fulani to be president. The greatest opposition to this idea will be FROM THE NORTH.

This will cause the resentment of many Non Hausa-Fulani just like what happened in 2011 which may once again lead to the demystification of that myth

LEARN TO STOP CHATTING SHI.T.

OR AT LEAST SPARE ME UR BULL SHI.T

THE NORTH WILL NEVER REJECT THEIR SON FOR PRESIDENCY.
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by oyatz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why this obsession with Tinubu? What if Tinubu is not contesting (he hasn't declared for the race)?
What if Tinubu has died before 2023?

Wiseandtrue:

The matter here is the issue of trust!!!

A bulk of the North will NEVER vote for Tinubu and that is just the truth!

Tinubu has a better stand with the Southeast if they liked him than the North!!!

Take it to the bank!

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by oyatz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
What's the meaning of the North?

Which ethnic group is called THE NORTH?

Which Region reject their Son for the Presidency?

hammerFC:

LEARN TO STOP CHATTING SHI.T.

OR AT LEAST SPARE ME UR BULL SHI.T

THE NORTH WILL NEVER REJECT THEIR SON FOR PRESIDENCY.

Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by ChristianNorth: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Zico5:
Babachair Lawal is just a thief, slowpoke and slowpoke. He has lost relevance and he is just desperate to make himself popular again after being disgraced out of office.
You mean someone that led Buhari's NE campaign?
Re: 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary by ChristianNorth: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
datola:
Therefore, according to FFK, Osunbajo, Tinubu and Osiomole are no longer slaves to the North because of personal opinions of few Northerners.

I pity the South Easterners because they will most likely not have a say except playing the second fiddle by supporting another Fulani man like Atiku to spite their percieved Yoruba enemy/competitor.

The illiterate North is politically intelligent while the so called educated South is politically naive.

Except the British come back to redress the mistakes of 1914, Nigeria might never work.
Don't be confused, we are the one returning power to the North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.