Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1573431 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ropie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
New public transport buses in Nairobi

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by maasai1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
Wow ignorant you are. What do you mean hunters. Kenyans are among the most educated black people anywhere, Kenya now sends more students to the US than even Nigeria. Go to southern africa and tell me who are the doctors the engineers the architects the universities proffesers etc. And most busineses are black owned. Blacks are more than 99% of the population. And why you pissing on Ghana while they have better quality of life than Nigeria and Kenya?
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by africanese: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
ignorant, u really are ignorant coz nairobi is not a new city it started in 1902 plus we export teachers, nurses, doctors allover southern, east and central africa. this is from your fellow nigerian on this forum:

"Nairobi is extremely beautiful with a superb weather. I hear they've commissioned the start of construction of several superhighways with eight lanes with the help of the Chinese.  The airport also is being refurbished and expanded to become one of the biggest and most modern in the Southern horizon. If you've been to Nairobi lately, you will notice that litering, spitting and smoking in public is illegal. Throw a sweet wrapping on the ground and you'll end up facing a magistrate.

Without oil and literally no natural mineral resources, Kenya overtook the European Union to become the largest exporter of manufactured goods into the Comesa region. The country has not factored in donor aid in its budget the last three years making it one of the first in Africa to attempt sovereignty from donors and the Bretton Wood institutions. The economy is owned by Kenyans and multinationals like BP are leaving because they cannot compete with local petrol distributors. Nandos, Steers and all those international chains of restaurants have been literally routed out of Nairobi and other cities by indigenous restaurants that sell quality locally sourced cuisines at half the price. SAfrican Supreme Furnitures and Barnette could not compete with local artisans and left the country. Others like Shoprite, Game and Pick and Pay have been unable to penetrate the Kenyan dominated supermarket sector. SAB tried to enter the East African market in a big way with Castle Lager only to be outdone by Kenya-based and indigenous East African Breweries and had to bow out. Nairobi Stock Exchange is literally owned by ordinary Kenyans, who line up everyday to buy shares. Kenya airways is among the 5 most profitable airlines in the world. When the airline was privatized a few years ago more than 70% shares went to Kenyans. Only 29% was sold to KLM - a strategic partnership that really paid off.

What is happening to Nigeria ohh? Right, left, centre in Lagos is South African products and companies. Even our oil is not ours ! O lordie! God help us."
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:46am On Nov 26, 2007
Ropie Bleep your ga damn stupid nairobi in the ass. You are shit like your fucking shit city. In Nigeria, We know how to take care of our own economy. Bleep you, we don't need any external minds like them bleeped up indians and white trash in Nigeria. In your own country, you are being treated like antelopes in your safari by them bleeped up indian fools. They control you fools, instead of you controlling them. They set up curfew for you fools. They are some places in your own fucking nairobi that they won't let you have access to. Bleep you, now they are driving you fools back to the stone age. By the year 2020 all kenyans will be living in the gungle with them beast(lions). May be you already live in the jungle, so you don't actually know what is going on in your bleeped up shit city jungleeee boooy! Now what else bring it on jungle boy? Bleep you.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:53am On Nov 26, 2007
Africanese I didn't know that you were that stupid. what the Bleep is all this bleeped up statistics for. I believe you are a jungle boy, and not a NIGERIAN. Fool who do you wanna fool? Lick your own ass jungle beast.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ropie(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
ignorant, u r such a motherf@#@$@, f#@K ur damn asshole, We control our own economy, we dont need the foreigners, we dont want multinational companies, even on the retail markets and everything u Nigerians depends on South Africans, SA multinationals are closing down their businesses in Kenya coz they cant compete with Kenyans, we r very patriotic. Ur oil is being controlled by foreigners. Kenyan companies are all over East and Central Africa, from banks to supermarket chain stores.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by africanese: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
whatever floats ur boat dude. u got issues with urself, u r insecure,pathetic and jelous toad SON OF A FAT ASS BITCH. Nigerians are great people but u are one of the very few that arre giving nigerians a bad name.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Kenyanbabe(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2007
Jeez, dude sure has a loud 'mouth'. You might wanna try growing up,
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Kenyanbabe(f): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
oh yeah, its you am refering @Ignorant lipsrsealed
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:21am On Nov 28, 2007
@ gay ass Africanese, Forest beast Kenyanbabe, ass hole Ropie. You are a damn bleeped up jungle fools, trying to get civilized. You know what? I guess your mom shit you guys through her ass. That's why you all sound and smell like where you came through. My Nigeria brothers in Kenya are trying to educated you fools in your own ass hole city. But it is not working because a fool like you guys would never let kenya be civilized. Hunting and gathering is your shit way of living bithches. What the Bleep are you always refering to South Africa? Kenyans don't have any doctors living in S.A. They are all herbalist living there. Bleep you when did you jungle boy started studing medicine in the jungle with the lions. I'm waiting for your mother fucker gay ass reply. And I will stick a big gun in it and blow it of Bleep you all jungle boys. Bring your ass hole on.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ropie(m): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2007
There is this saying "Never argue with a fool" coz you will never who is a fool! So arguing with you makes no sense. Kenyans are the most educated in Africa and are the most sort after professionals in the world if u don know that. Thousands of Kenyan professionals are spread all over the world. Why do Nigerians among the illegal immigrants trying to cross dangerous seas to Europe? The Naijas are nice pple, n i doubt if u are even a Naija boy! I ve made good Nigerian friends! Kenyans are peace loving, so i better retreat, i need no weapon to fight u! The most notable Kenyan companies making a hit in Africa headed by Kenyan C.E.Os are: Kenya Airways, KCB bank, Nakumatt Supermarkets and the most traded and sort after listed company in the sub-saharan region KENGEN (Kenya Electricity Generating Company).
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:47am On Nov 29, 2007
I'm a full blooded NiGERIAN. What the Bleep is all this shit Kenya companies got to do with me. You feel so proud that your doctors(herbalist) are moving to South Africa to find jobs grin. So, it sounds good to you right? and Kenyans are so educated embarassed like you an educated jungle beast. Thank the India dude for showing you how to use the internet cheesy grin. " The one who doesn't know, but thinks he knows is a BIG FOOOOOL". And you are one of those BIG FOOOOLS. I don't need to correct you anymore my dear jungle boy. You can't teach an old fool a new trick. keep enjoying your jungle life. By the year 2020 all your fellow hunters in the shit city will join you in the jungle. I hope to get your reply from the jungle. How did you kill before replying? BYE HUNTER. HUNTING FOR LIFE
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by africanese: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2007
ignorant:

@ gay ass Africanese, Forest beast Kenyanbabe, ass hole Ropie. You are a damn bleeped up jungle fools, trying to get civilized. You know what? I guess your mom shit you guys through her ass. That's why you all sound and smell like where you came through. My Nigeria brothers in Kenya are trying to educated you fools in your own ass hole city. But it is not working because a fool like you guys would never let kenya be civilized. Hunting and gathering is your shit way of living bithches. What the mess are you always refering to South Africa? Kenyans don't have any doctors living in S.A. They are all herbalist living there. Bleep you when did you jungle boy started studing medicine in the jungle with the lions. I'm waiting for your mother fucker gay ass reply. And I will stick a big gun in it and blow it of mess you all jungle boys. Bring your ass hole on.

a fool in manifestation, whatever floats your boat. KNOCK URSELF OUT
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2007
Hey, Tarzan (Africanese) grin you better go hunt before you die of starvation. who the Bleep even let you out of your cage anyway ? I thought you were gonna write something better. undecided a fool in manifestation, whatever floats your boat. KNOCK URSELF OUT. Are you out of energy because of too much hunting or you are fucking crazy or what? Tell your friends to join you for the onslaught. I'm waiting for some cold blooded reply from you Tarzan and your friends(monkey hunters). You are a fool indeed; that's why they let you out of your cage. You can't even be domesticated. what a mess you are. I guess your fellows are doing fine in their cage, since I haven't heard from them ass holes. embarassed. You better don't go wild and eat somebody on the street. And make sure you cover your face up when roaming on the street. Haaaa Horroor lipsrsealed. Have you ever scored a date before in your life? if not don't worry jungle beast; I am gonna hook you up with my dog(pitbull). I think that's what you deserve. That's a match made in heaven grin, and it's gonna be your first time too. A dog will break your virginity shocked That's like woow. If you can't tell me any fucking shit then don't reply else I'm gonna make you not to forget about me in your lifetime. If you like what I'm telling you; then bring you fool on for more. If you don't like it, then don't reply Okay jungle boy. catch you in my soup later. grin shocked. Taaaaaarzaaaan. Wooooooow
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2007
Kenyans are sort after professionals. Hunting profession? You are damn right about that fool. To go and kill some monkeys and lions in the jungle for the bleeped up races white man. Never and ever in NIGERIA. You kenyans are a disgrace to the whole of Africa. Watch some fucking discovering channel and see which country is being showed the most. Is all about Tarzans(kenyans) with their sort after profession(hunting). Arrow and spear for life. We are in the modern era. Get out of that hunting life and embrace modernity. If you are stupid like I said then reply if not then don't okay lion killer.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ropie(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2007
"Thanx" 4 ur ignorant advice!
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2007
You welcome Mother fucker.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ropie(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2007
Nairobi is the only city in the world with pimped public transport vehicles (Matatus) fitted with upto 14" DVD screens, playing the latest music, or rather called the mobile discos, check this out.

29-seaters (gud tourists attraction)

Inside is 15 inch DVD screens

14-seaters

Inside
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:25am On Dec 06, 2007
this is nairobi.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:29am On Dec 06, 2007
Ropie, is that you?

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:44am On Dec 06, 2007
this is what's up

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:53am On Dec 06, 2007
going for the big kill

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 4:55am On Dec 06, 2007
hunting strategy for the millenium

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2007
best pictures

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2007
very powerful than the balls between your legs

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:34am On Dec 06, 2007
those are human skulls around the shit he is standing by, with full of blood.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2007
he is like fire

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2007
?

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2007
kenyan man with his shit

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:39am On Dec 06, 2007
Kenyan brother

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ignorant: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2007
bring your ass hole on now, Tarzans
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Maury: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2007
I am a kenyan and my boyfriend who lives in Nairobi is a Nigerian.When i read Inorant's post i just had to say something. Ropie you will never convince him that Nairobi is better than Nigeria.Nigerians have alot of pride its just they way they are.You will only be frustrating yourself for nothing.Having said that Femi my boyfie has been living here in Nairobi for 2 years now ,and whenever i ask him when he will be going back home he has always said probably never ,only last week did he finaly say that we should visit the place together.So iam hoping to travel to Nigeria next year and see for my self to be able to realy compare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.