Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73668 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by dai513(f): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2007
Is it true that there are a lot of single Naija chics in Yankee, yes!! That's partially because our guys are half stepping, there are good guys no doubt, unfortunately the bad seem to outnumber the good:
You have the ones that are two-timing and are dating you and half of your city
The ones that have caught the "Yankee flu" and feel that because rappers are wearing goldchain, they should do too(lol), they are 25 and over trying to live like they are in their teens, got their priorities mixed up.
Then ofcourse we have our girls who walk around chasing peoples pockets, so there is fault on both ends but from what I have seen, our guys are not representing in Yankee at all,
[b][/b]But ladies, we have to remember that as there are good women out there so are there good men too.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by babadee(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2007
Akon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sing it out loud, lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by viclee009: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2007
what can one say?
Not all Nigeria women or girls are lonely, some of the anal retentive ones see themselves as God's gift to men and are prone to forgetting who they are and where they came from. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ifeanyinwa: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
yeah, y wont is be? guyz out there are after white babes, but i dont blame them sha. some naija girls dont even give naija guys the chance, that's y, cool grin cheesy wink smiley kiss tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by omoolomo2: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2008
Many people is lonely in the U.S., white brown, black, Nigerian, purple, Besides college students, Nigerians is go to work, sleep, go out once in a while, and maybe go to church on Sunday. U.S. is not like Naija that Nigerians is hang out in neighborhood or visit next door neighbor, cousin down the street, childhood friend one bus-stop away or church during the week, so U.S. is get plenty lonely. Loneliness is multiply in the winter in places that get plenty of snow. Plus U.S. is big, and Nigerians is not see each other very often, and when Nigerians is see each other at parties or church or whatever Nigerians is still not get to know each other due to short time.
So loneliness in U.S. is mostly due to the environment.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chiegemba(f): 4:31am On Mar 09, 2008
hahahahaha! "gud observation though" but not totally! wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2008
am lonely?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 09, 2008
Orisirisi cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ASL33: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2008
where are the Nigeria gyls in UK,I mean students not all these british born that knows nothing(Some anyway but many of them). Am looking seriously girls. Contact on asl331@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by 4Play(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
morenike09:

am lonely?

So lonely you even released a remix of that Akon song. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
4 Play:

So lonely you even released a remix of that Akon song. grin
eyah. . . that's your remedy? thats what you do when you watch romance movie? grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by LadieSeun(f): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2008
@kokscity
wat do u mean by u ave not seen any baba in Yankee dat u wud like 2 toast, let me tell u something dere r lots of gurls dat r responsible n r 4rm good homes, but its jus dat their behavior r bad n most of dem tryna adopt US negative things, but as 4 me i am DIFFERENT in da sense dat i am not ur "TYPICAL" average gurl, dat u cud jus walk up 2, bcuz most of dem gurlz act so easy, so, yeah, dats all i ave 2 say 4 now. MUCH LOVE! wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by LadieSeun(f): 3:27am On Mar 17, 2008
also we r not LONELY, well i am not, we jus r so stressed thinking bout NAIJA, bcuz we/i ave spent so much years in USA, does anyone agree wit me, anyone plssssssss sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 17, 2008
LadieSeun:

does anyone agree wit me, anyone plssssssss sad sad sad
nope, dnt agree with you. . sorry
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vronnie(f): 3:58am On Mar 17, 2008
Ivvie Re: Nigerian Girls In The US. Are Lonely
« #288 on: September 27, 2007, 08:01 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Vronnie

African American girls cannot cook. Cooking is second nature and they aren't groomed for that.

Thats a silly thing to say your nationality have nothing to do with being able to cook .we spend time in the kitchen with our mother's and grandmother's and aunts learning how to cook ,clean and treat the opersite sex and all of the other little womanly things that are passed from one generation to the other,now alot of the young ladies may not choose to use what they learn but thats up to them.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 17, 2008
This thread was posted in 2006, now its 2008, are we still lonely tongue?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nwaka77: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2008
stillwater:

grin grin grin lol, who knows.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Easybaby(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2008
This thread was posted in 2006, now its 2008, are we still lonely ?

am not lonely cheesy grin grin grin

thread close! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by LadieSeun(f): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2008
@asl33
i guess Naija BOYS/MEN r da ones dat r LONELY, if u r not lonely u wud not b searching
by da way wats ur "NAME", i dont live in UK, i live in da USA n i hardly ave any African American gurlfrnds, bcuz da ones i kno r so,

@EasyBaby
its ok if u dont agree with me
i guess dat means u r LONELY!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Scopium: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
stillwater:

[size=13pt]Definitely there must be someone who wasn't lonely then but is now lonely. Don't you think so?[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by tngtech(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
Not all oyibos will marry blacks not more or less a NIGERIAN WOMAN. grin grin ;DWell i haven't been there so i won't know if they are lonely or not. My advice for them is to come back home.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by godspride(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2008
i really have something to say about the Nigeria Girls in USA, most of them think we Nigeria guy don't worth there level, but they are lacking of something, we nigeria are the best forever, we treat our ladies good, we care for them good, but when it comes to there turn they pay back with heart broken, so my main point they cant get married in usa because, those white know there character even we black, because when you married or date them, they can call for divorce anytime you dont expect, they are perfect in heart broken, they even dont have respect for there inlaws, they are rude. useless ones, when they are nigeria they eat EBA AMALA EWEDU when they get to state, they will start prouding, i dont blame them, i blame the guys, usa guys why dont you come back to nigeria and take good girls, they are here billions of good characte,, i dislike all nigeria girls in oversea,,
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by poke(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
make una begin introduce unasef
me dey interested 4 all good looking ladies
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by PERVERT9: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,make una come nigeria come import boys now,dem plenty for garage and under the bridge in lagos and other places
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by topilobaba(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2008
Omo tell then to contact me if the nigerians guys dont have their time.+2348028581761
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by TheSly: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2008
What r u saying
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2008
beats me oooo

i am willing to wager

this our wanksta friend wont last a week here grin

any takers
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by TheSly: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2008
grin grin grin grin Leave am ooooo
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Zandra1(f): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ Sly and ariblaze, u guys are hilarious. My ribs hurt from laughing too much. Pls y'all should leave the guy to 'babble' on cheesy. He even called someone a 'weaksta'. Oh, LMGAO cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
@zandra

whacha mean?

it wasnt me

it was someone impersonating me

i wont dare make fun of the switch grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Zandra1(f): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ ariblaze, ok cheesy. I wasnt making fun of him but he sure cracks me up cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by danity: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
Switcher, what kind of girls have you been with in the US?
I feel it's boys like you that make girls run for covers once they encounter your likes.

May you not continue slamming for years to come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.