Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73627 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by IB7(f): 3:17am On Jan 22, 2006
[b]O.k. guys I had to stop reading the posts on this topic after I read a posters' note which says " ...the fact is that Nigeria guys here have soo many options to choose from... " not only did this statement irritated me, another posters' note says "..... you to have a nigerian lady you have to beg and beg,but the other ladies,eay does it come 2 u.So why waste time brothers go on and get the real women out there.... "  I was really trying to ignore all these absurd non factual inresponsible comments by wonderful people on this forum.  But my guts won't let me ignore it.  There are many other opinions on this topics which suggests that nigerian females are lonely because they won't date a nigerian guy in America.  I have to say sorry and incorrect.

First of all, many opinions given on this topics by most guys are VERY incorrect and all false.  I will take the stand and speak for myself only but I am sure it applies to SOME nigerian females and they can testify to it.  And I am not talking about those NIGERIAN females who are american want to bes.  I am talking about the true nigerian females.

Here we go...   it is very wrong to say some nigerian females are rejecting nigerian men in American.  Again, I say it is wrong because I am speaking for myself.  Lets' clear the table about nigerian guys 'running' away from nigerian females because of either attitude or varieties.  I don't believe in my heart that nigerian females are rejecting nigerian men and this is very personal to me.  The problem of loneliness of these nigerian females lies solely on our men.  If I wasn't educated, civilized and professional I would have bitched caused a lot of guys on this forum.  But I won't do that because I respect you all, and the least I can do is give my opinions.  You may disagree with my opinion but I don't give a f*ck.

Like I mention above, the problem of nigerian ladies loneliness is not them but the Nigerian guys who come to America or other western world and discover that there are "varieties" as a wonderful intelligient poster said.  It really baffles me to read about that.  Varieties?  And yet you stereotype all Nigerian females.  I guess the author is right, yes it is varieties and why asked the question of nigerian female being lonely in America?    For me, this topic needs a verbal physical debates amongst all nigerians.

Nigerian females maybe lonely because nigerian guys have choices or variesties.  As one author puts it "..... the reason is clear. The African man is in Demand in Yankee. The African American sisters want him.... "  I.B. believes it's the other way around, non-nigerian females are in high demand by nigerian men in America.  And these non nigerian females are the ugly fat ghetto non educated females nigerian men run after because they {nigerian men} feels inferior in America; maybe because of their accents.  They {nigerian men} wants to match up with the American way!

An author puts it rigthtly when he says ".....   But when other chicks elswere see Nigeria guys, they are always intrigued, and we definately enjoy the attention they give us  . but i don't mind dating a Nigeria girl, if only they could take their head off their a** ....."  Sorry bro, I think you are the one with your head in your ass.   Of course, nigerian men wants the ATTENTION because they feel inferior!  But why feel inferior, huh?  Why do you feel that dating non-nigerian females makes you somebody?  Why do you grave the attention?  A nigerian females doesn't or won't give you the attention?  I am speaking for myself, I cleaned, work, cared, in the hospital all night when he's sick, cooked rice & stew, egusi soup, ogbono soup, pepper soup w/goat meat, you name it; never talked back unless infidelity arises.   So dating a nigerian females does make you more inferior? 

And for an author to regard non nigerians as real women is a DISGRACE.  I believe that this wonderful authors are embarrased to be with a nigerian female in America.  They date american females because they want to be seen as fitted in.  They {nigerian guys} date american females {keep in mind, the females are non educated, left overs from american men, useless, sometimes ghetto with no manners but speaks english yeah I got news for you too, I speak perfect english and yes you can mistaken me for an AKATA but sorrow am full blood port harcourtian} because  they want to feel like they are somebody which in my opinion they are.  But I guess, they feel like they are being put down by americans and the american society so they chase americans or non nigerians in america.

However, I guess everyone has preferences......

Regards,
I.B.[/b]
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by AguNwoke(m): 3:46am On Jan 22, 2006
Wow! Long essay & grammar.
You sure say your name no be I.B.Bcheesy cheesy
Just, joking... grin

Interesting point, I say:
Oya Nigerian girls in yankee!
go back to Nigeria, plenty of eligible batchelors there to ease your loneliness.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by IB7(f): 3:51am On Jan 22, 2006
AguNwoke, cheesy nope not IBB/I.B.B. its' IB or I.B. whichever I think IBB/I.B.B. is from the north but IB or I.B. is from the south ~ the garden city.  I guessed I was being too personal upstairs

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by AguNwoke(m): 3:54am On Jan 22, 2006
cheesy wink wink cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2006
@ IB

You got My heading spinning, but i will try and respond to something you said. Nigerian men feel "Inferior". I am not sure where that came from, but i have to disagree. I personally date non-Nigerians because i like their style and way the express themselves. In other words the "Keep It real". I have dated Naija chics all my life in Naija and i can assure you that the non-Nigerian chics also have high standards and are just easier to vibe with(IMHO). I think people date what they are attracted to, instead of the reason that you specify. I know some Ivorian girls that cook a mean Egusi with goat meat.But i might have to make the Pounded yam though........

So bottom line your description of Naija men dating bottom of the barrel in the US, is factually wrong. I think they have more choices, and everybody generally likes to dabble in something new and different. I personally think i have always dated "UP"...........So just because someone is from somewhere else does not make them Ghetto. A chic might have a PHD but also comes with an attitude from Hell. So the moral of the story is that is you like "SPICES" The US offers you Flavors that will intrigue your taste buds. The Average Nigerian Man have eaten of that fruit and it is hard to turn back......

Disclaimer:Kokscity always speaks for himself.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by IB7(f): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2006
Sure.... Kokscity

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2006
kokscity...................... i have just concentrated on your post.
I think you like Sex, wild sex, free sex,
you also love open boundaries, no rule, no regulation kinda life
you just love to be free and be yourself with no hassles

An average nigerian girl can not give you that cos they've got value & respect for themselves, they know where they are coming from and where they are going to.
Even a nigerian prostitue *unlike your other species* wouldnt do you for free.
And this you dont want. I guess thats why having dated nigerian gurls for like ever, you still felt that emptiness and perhaps, once you got to the US you saw what you've being looking for ... freedom in all manner of sexual escapades.
Am surprised one of your thrills for your other coloured girls is to hear them call your name in their accent
I sorry for you. People like you dont intend to settle down in marriage *cos u need to have it all* and if given the chance/opportunity, you'd change the colour of your skin and accent of your tongue. *inferiority complex*
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by govpikin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2006
As an online forum, I will be forced to assume that many post here for fun and do not really write what is on their minds. Otherwise I might be forced to seriously start thinking of adopting another country. The gross over-generalizations for this post are ridiculous. When one cannot find someone to date, try not to blame a groups of people. Rather look to yourself and the person who dumped or accepted you. Nigerians are diverse and our experiences in naija or jand or yankee different. A lot of externalities do play into how people date as has been mentioned previously including varieties, greed, money, selfishness, culture...

I, for one, will just have to say that I am not impressed with many of the naija men I have met abroad. Some of them are so rigid and behave more like our grandparent's generation and believe women are property or playthings. Before I get chewed, do note that I am a guy. Just the title of this post in itself shows where the problem is...why is it Nigerian girls that are lonely and not Nigerian guys? I think many people are lonely regardless of sex. Men are better at hiding their emotions and loneliness behind sex, drinks and machismo than women are. This question deserves to be individualized rather than generalized. We have all had different experiences and lives. In ending I just have to say that I know and believe Nigerian women are beautiful, enterprising and worth of the best life has to offer. I believe Nigerian men are strong, hardworking and full of potential. But i do not believe we are better or worse than other people. Date whoever you feel like but don't make general bad assumptions about Nigerians to justify your not dating a Nigerian. We will love who we want in the end ....

omo ijoba out...
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chillin(f): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2006
gov-pikin!!! mehn! u are a real government pikin just check that out being conservtive! u'v balanced both sides ehh! i think what u'v said makes purrfect sence..but, how come u one both sides?

gov-pikin:

This question deserves to be individualized rather than generalized.
Thank you!! i guess some unknown individo generalized allll Nigerian girls as being lonely------which is obviously wrong! because i definitely knoww i ain't lonely! neverrr!!

gov-pikin:

I am not impressed with many of the Nigeria men I have met abroad. Some of them are so rigid and behave more like our grandparent's generation and believe women are property or playthings.
i can't stop quoting you! u make perfect sense!!

gov-pikin:

I think many people are lonely regardless of sex. Men are better at hiding their emotions and loneliness behind sex, drinks and machismo than women are.
word!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by 2nde(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2006
analysing everything the girls have said, we have come into conclusion that, Nigerian ladies in the US are not lonely in the US. Period.
So, the first poster, you are wrong. Leave those ladies alone, let them do whatever they want with thier lifes
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chillin(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2006
@2nde thank you ooooo!!(syke) heee
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2006
@Lioness Only

One man's meat is another man's weapon of mass destruction. If and when i marry i expect my wife to fulfill all my sexual desires and vice versa.. Does not matter where she is from. Since you assumed stuff about me i will assume stuff about you.Here we go...........

Lioness i am sure you are the kind of girl that has sex only missionary style, the kind that does not have sex on sundays. The kind of woman that is 22 going on 35, and has not felt an orgasm before. The kind that is 27 and still does not know how to kiss. The kind of boring person that "Requires" a man only for marriage. Lioness i am sure you still go and ask your parents for sexual advice at age 32. But best of all i am sure you are just straight up bored out of your brains in boring London. (Stop Frowning it is not ladylike)
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chigurl(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2006
No need to start a fight people. we are here to love each other. Thank God for the intelligent men on this board. i almost gave up hope that men still have some intelligence but there are still some that do have it. Thanks for speaking the truth. we need to stop putting each other down. Make me feel proud to be a Nigerian. i swear after stuff like this, i want to dissasociate myself with Nigerians but i can't blame a whole group of people for one person's ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2006
@Chigurl

No body is being ignorant, and i am not sure why anyone should assume stuff of people they do not know or have not met. Typical Naija babe attitude.......Totally Played out. I know you did not call names, but i had to respond to posting. It is obvious you were talking to me, and it is okay for you to call me dumb, but i still reserve the right of reply, and the right to have my freedom of expressing myself anyway i choose. Please holla @ ur girl Lioness, and preach that sermon to her too.

Kokscity
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by icingbaby(f): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2006
gov-pikin:

As an online forum, I will be forced to assume that many post here for fun and do not really write what is on their minds. Otherwise I might be forced to seriously start thinking of adopting another country. The gross over-generalizations for this post are ridiculous. When one cannot find someone to date, try not to blame a groups of people. Rather look to yourself and the person who dumped or accepted you. Nigerians are diverse and our experiences in Nigeria or jand or yankee different. A lot of externalities do play into how people date as has been mentioned previously including varieties, greed, money, selfishness, culture...

I, for one, will just have to say that I am not impressed with many of the Nigeria men I have met abroad. Some of them are so rigid and behave more like our grandparent's generation and believe women are property or playthings. Before I get chewed, do note that I am a guy. Just the title of this post in itself shows where the problem is...why is it Nigerian girls that are lonely and not Nigerian guys? I think many people are lonely regardless of sex. Men are better at hiding their emotions and loneliness behind sex, drinks and machismo than women are. This question deserves to be individualized rather than generalized. We have all had different experiences and lives. In ending I just have to say that I know and believe Nigerian women are beautiful, enterprising and worth of the best life has to offer. I believe Nigerian men are strong, hardworking and full of potential. But i do not believe we are better or worse than other people. Date whoever you feel like but don't make general bad assumptions about Nigerians to justify your not dating a Nigerian. We will love who we want in the end ....

omo ijoba out...
you have said it all.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by icingbaby(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2006
2nde:

analysing everything the girls have said, we have come into conclusion that, Nigerian ladies in the US are not lonely in the US. Period.
So, the first poster, you are wrong. Leave those ladies alone, let them do whatever they want with their lifes
yes o we are not lonely, i can say for myself that i'm not lonely not because i don't date Nigerian guys is because i know how to have fun and i will never be lonely. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by WesleyanA(f): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2006
nice post gov-pickin @ I.B.

Some of them are so rigid and behave more like our grandparent's generation and believe women are property or playthings.

I think many people are lonely regardless of sex. Men are better at hiding their emotions and loneliness behind sex, drinks and machismo than women are

Date whoever you feel like but don't make general bad assumptions about Nigerians to justify your not dating a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2006
@ my dearie Kokscity

grin I love it when am right. If i werent, you wouldn't have been barking so hard at me right now grin grin
Hey Kokcity, its nothing personal ok, and like Chigurl said, we shouldnt be fighting. Lets luvvvv * tongue*

And by the way, all your assumption were totally wrong. Am way below 32, dont need my folks to tell me how to have sex and sex/styles with me is cool off da roof.
And i was far from frowning or being bored, i was lmao cos i got you right where i wanted you.
Be a good sport & be pals kiss

*i think i bit his ass real good grin*

[Posted by: Kokscity
Insert Quote
@Lioness Only

One man's meat is another man's weapon of mass destruction. If and when i marry i expect my wife to fulfill all my sexual desires and vice versa.. Does not matter where she is from. Since you assumed stuff about me i will assume stuff about you.Here we go...........

Lioness i am sure you are the kind of girl that has sex only missionary style, the kind that does not have sex on sundays. The kind of woman that is 22 going on 35, and has not felt an orgasm before. The kind that is 27 and still does not know how to kiss. The kind of boring person that "Requires" a man only for marriage. Lioness i am sure you still go and ask your parents for sexual advice at age 32. But best of all i am sure you are just straight up bored out of your brains in boring London. (Stop Frowning it is not ladylike)/quote]
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2006
@ Lioness

When you assume stuff, you made an" Ass of u & me". I was just returning the favor that is all. You Assumed i had a complex and i assumed you were old and boring. You see it doesn't take us anywhere, but it seems you are ready for a truce. I will will say No harm no foul.

Kokscity doesn't like wahala, only when it is in self defense.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2006
Hey Girl was that a kiss? I am Blushing from across the pond. wink cool
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2006
@Lioness

Ok enough of the mushy stuff. Hope your day goes well. I still have some strong feelings about the topic and it is from experience not attacking anybody abegggg OOOOO.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2006
no wahala smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Idekeson(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2006
@kokscity
With a name like "Kokscity", I was wondering if you should care about this thread. Just an innocent observation.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chillin(f): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2006
*snif snif* uhmmm i smell love! and now you guyz are talkin!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by spunk(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2006
[lioness,

l'd say praise the lord to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by SweetnSour(f): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2006
I'm not lonely . Same thing goes 4 my friend. Naija guys are after black americans. the girls are doing the same... hey its a free world let them date whoever.....
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by SweetnSour(f): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2006
Most guys(Nigerian) dont want to date a nigerian here so.... Its better for the girl to find her man elsewhere. ...
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by IB7(f): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
My views are not assumptions.  All am saying is:  nigerian girls are not lonely they might seem lonely to nigerian guys because nigerian guys put nigerian girls downhill {compared to other non-nigerians} in the western world; by running around with mostly black americans persae ~ in american; and the nigerian girls get turn off by that which forces them to keep their distances from nigerian guys.

Stir it, smash it, do whatever you want with it, it's the fact.  I believe nigerians girls won't seem lonely to nigerian guys if they {nigerian guys} can start treating their ladies like ladies no matter wherever they might be in the world.  At least, I can say the hispanics and asians do regards theirs with respect and dignity.  Which most nigerian guys don't do and that in my opinion constructs nigerian females to follow their lead.....

Fact is fact, you can't run away from it.

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2006
@IB

I must say you are right about Asians, but Hispanics have the highest domestic abuse cases in the US. It usually goes unreported because of fear of deportation. But you will be shocked at the rate Domestic Abuse is prevalent in that community. Your point about Nigerian men not treating their women with respect is not accurate, i think Nigerian women in the US, get better treatment than their peers in Naija. The have laws and rights that are usually in the woman's favor.

But the problem is that a there is an abundance of diverse women in the US. As we all know that a man cannot survive by bread alone. Plus Naija women need to go sharpen their dating/sexual/relationship skills, because in some parts of the country, there are just not enough men to go around. I know some Naija women that are taking matters into their own hands, and going back home to handpick their men.

Kokscity
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Seun(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2006
I know some Naija women that are taking matters into their own hands, and going back home to handpick their men.

Somebody say amen! I am a single and available Nigerian man ripe for handpicking! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by govpikin(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2006
Thanks to those who agree and disagree with me. Para-quoting the original poster, I am just trying to say the truth and shame the devil smiley

How all ma naija peeps for NYC? If any of una sabi naija party wey dey shele for NYC, make una halla to omo ijoba o.

out.

Omo Ijoba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.