Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (29462 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Maliqcious: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
You don't have to spell negativity in matters like this U don't need a microscope to see crystal clear what He's saying We the South south and our brothers from the east ain't playing politics of number which saddenings Me His we criticise without acting...no dispute we are still the driving force of the economy...quote author=matify83 post=78720611]You see the thinking of a typical notherner?

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

Only God can explain why I share the same geographic space with such Myopic
bigot[/quote]
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by oforjide: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
Pls who is this man, is he a ghanian.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
dokie:

It's the fault of the SS. They should be at the fore front of the struggle to divide Nigeria. I just don't know what they are waiting for.

It's because the SS is too divided to forge a common front and fight for a common cause. The SS has no dominant ethnic identity. It's even more heterogeneous than the North Central. Too many ethnic groups within each state in the SS, not to talk about the region as a whole.

So that's why they can't unite to pursue disintegration. But I'm actually quite impressed that they're somewhat politically united, in terms of who they vote for at the national level.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by GeneralPula: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

They want to reap where they did not sow. They should go and collect appointment and infrastructure from the Cameroonian bisexual they voted for. Lagos-Ibadan railway and Lagos-Ibadan expressway are almost completed within Buhari first term, definitely the second term is going to be harvest of infrastructure and appointments for Yoruba. East-West road in the Niger Delta has been in construction since Obasanjo's term, yet the work progress is less than 25% because their politicians have been sharing the money. Jonathan spent 6 years in Aso Rock to commission the 2nd Niger Bridge on the drawing board. Yet, the say Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani are their problems.

2023 will be Osinbajo/El-Rufai, several Biafrans will go and collect Cameroonian international passport by the time we humiliate them once again.

The Jonathan is just too useless. Even in bayelsa, they want to relegate him totally

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by city2city: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
Please ask the bigot to move a motion at the floor of the senate for the immediate separation of the South South/ South East from the Nigeria nation.........

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by AnanseK(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:
You see the thinking of a typical notherner?

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

Only God can explain why I share the same geographic space with such Myopic
bigot

Softly softly my friend, you have the same thoughts or even worse about them. After all what he stated is factual in the last election,whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Maliqcious: 2:30pm On May 26, 2019
U got It man...quote author=etebefia post=78721393]Not politically relevant but economically relevant.[/quote]
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Menance: 2:31pm On May 26, 2019
When your mothers spread their legs and let's your father's enjoy them to the fullest every minute like dogs how won't these 4 geographic zones deliver the highest votes. Yes southeast and south-south aren't politically relevant and aren't bothered because they know what family planning is. They don't litter everywhere with kids they can't train who will later turn out to be Fulani herdsmen, beggars, bus conductors, meat sellers, amala traders etc
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by phantom24: 2:31pm On May 26, 2019
Aside corruption the second major impediment to the growth nd progress of Nig in allowing northerners 2 occupy strategic public offices in the country. from the expression of this one called a senator you can imagine d mindset of d uneducated ones.l
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by profemmywise: 2:31pm On May 26, 2019
and you can't do without their resources... how them take they start freedom fight that year. we need divide Nigerian judging from this man statement
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 2:32pm On May 26, 2019
Electricboy:

ok, one day, you will look back and remember how stupid you were , but it would be too late cuz at that time ,you would be about to be butchered by your fulani brothers..its not a curse, its your future...and the future of all nigerian bigots

u are senseless, I mean senseless, all u say shall come back to u and Jr family. ode!
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Oxb90: 2:32pm On May 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
see what is coming from the mouth of a senator of the federal republic? since they are not relevant, then allow the two zones to separate from Nigeria and form their respective countries....
husai!! From where will they get all the stolen wealth they have stashed all over the world.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Maliqcious: 2:33pm On May 26, 2019
Lol....it has not come to dat bro. Lets wake up politically and deliver who ours...look at d presidential election We no try for Atiku..quote author=TooMuchStuff post=78722208]Yes...cos those are strong Christian zones.

Nearly Zero % Muslims areas. Except Auchi

They most blessed region by God with Sea, Ocean, Oil n gas, brains, technology, beautiful people, Jihadist free and rich cultures

The New Jerusalem of Africa is the SS SE.[/quote]
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by focus7: 2:33pm On May 26, 2019
But the man is hitting a hard nail.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
the foolish bigots won't want this because its our resources that are keeping this hellbent country afloat
valentineuwakwe:
see what is coming from the mouth of a senator of the federal republic? since they are not relevant, then allow the two zones to separate from Nigeria and form their respective countries....
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by AMI3(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
Most Ugly comments always come from the Northern politicians.

It is very hard for you to see a south spewing this type of trash against the North.

If it was other region that has been killing innocent people indiscriminately the whole country could have been set ablaze.

Let us not deceive ourselves we just like a " sanitary pad" in the eyes of the northerners
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Maliqcious: 2:35pm On May 26, 2019
Bro it not about division.. This politics and remember it more like an APC and PDP tussle...2023 gone b a shocker for many of this APC candidate
dokie:

It's the fault of the SS. They should be at the fore front of the struggle to divide Nigeria. I just don't know what they are waiting for.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Ttipsy(f): 2:35pm On May 26, 2019
but resourcefully relevant
misplaced priority
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

i am senseless, I mean senseless, all u say shall come back to me and my family.
nice
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by 9gerian: 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
Northern politicians are so adept at pushing the right buttons to divide Nigerians, and thereafter step back for others to continue fighting...

kirajustice:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

Senator Kabiru Gaya, an APC member representing Kano South in the Senate has implied that there are only 4 zones that are politically relevant in the country. Gaya, who is currently vying for the position of the deputy senate president in the 9th Senate, expressed that only the South-West, North-west, North-East and North-Central are politically relevant in the country because they delivered the highest number of votes.

Speaking to Channels Television in a recent interview, Gaya also pointed out that he had no issues with the Senate president being zoned to the North-East and Speaker to the South-West and the Deputy Speaker to North-Central by the Party.

In his words; "If you look at the Trend of Elections in Nigeria this time that voted President Buhari into Office, its mainly produced by four zones, The North-West with about 6 million votes, North-East with about 2.7 million votes, North-Central with 2.2 million votes and South-West with 2 million votes. When you look at it in the system that these four zones delivered the president."

Watch Video/reactions HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/south-south-south-east-are-not-politically-relevant-kabiru-gaya/
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
We will know who is politically relevant when the time comes.

In the meantime, keep hiding under the shadow of buhari.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Alashoalash10: 2:39pm On May 26, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

Senator Kabiru Gaya, an APC member representing Kano South in the Senate has implied that there are only 4 zones that are politically relevant in the country. Gaya, who is currently vying for the position of the deputy senate president in the 9th Senate, expressed that only the South-West, North-west, North-East and North-Central are politically relevant in the country because they delivered the highest number of votes.

Speaking to Channels Television in a recent interview, Gaya also pointed out that he had no issues with the Senate president being zoned to the North-East and Speaker to the South-West and the Deputy Speaker to North-Central by the Party.

In his words; "If you look at the Trend of Elections in Nigeria this time that voted President Buhari into Office, its mainly produced by four zones, The North-West with about 6 million votes, North-East with about 2.7 million votes, North-Central with 2.2 million votes and South-West with 2 million votes. When you look at it in the system that these four zones delivered the president."

Watch Video/reactions HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/south-south-south-east-are-not-politically-relevant-kabiru-gaya/
This is a hate speech 100%,if the northerners have their way they will say Nigeria is only for them,no wonder PMB want a Fulani radion
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by bluefilm: 2:41pm On May 26, 2019
True.

That's why they are called the 5 per centers. tongue tongue tongue

Their only political relevance is when it comes to wailing.

Nobody wails better than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by matify83: 2:42pm On May 26, 2019
NaMeAboki:

I bet you didn't even bother to watch video let alone listened to his argument where he backed them up with factual figures; here you are allowing your emotions to override basic reasoning towards senselessness - typical southerner.

I thought politics was supposed to be a game of even representation, where the constitution superceeds any parochial sentiments.

The ruling party can not appropriate political offices to only the regular where it got her votes from without recourse to the federal character clause enshrined in the constitution.

Of what use then is the opposition in a democracy if politics as practiced in Nigeria is all about winner takes all.

Thanks for your civility anyway but I am not a southerner.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2019
All these illiterates that knows nothing except making divisive and tribalistic comments
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 2:42pm On May 26, 2019
AnanseK:

Softly softly my friend, you have the same thoughts or even worse about them. After all what he stated is factual in the last election,whether you like it or not.
I am sure you were not existing during the 16 years of the pdp.
5 years of the opposition is enough to tell us who is relevant and who is not. ?

Even with the mass rigging in the K states, your Lord and master buhari won with just 2-3 million.

We will see in time.

As for gaya, he will never rise beyond the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Maliqcious: 2:43pm On May 26, 2019
Let's speak fact...Am from Edo state and have spent quite a time in the north... The way the north go about dis 2019 election is so profound to Me...which is a trait rarely exhibited by the southerners as well as the Easterners... He made a strong point... If only we can come together and do like wise... Instead of looking at the whole thing from a far different viewpoint

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Theboss100(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2019
No Comment
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by nwadiuko1(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

They want to reap where they did not sow. They should go and collect appointment and infrastructure from the Cameroonian bisexual they voted for. Lagos-Ibadan railway and Lagos-Ibadan expressway are almost completed within Buhari first term, definitely the second term is going to be harvest of infrastructure and appointments for Yoruba. East-West road in the Niger Delta has been in construction since Obasanjo's term, yet the work progress is less than 25% because their politicians have been sharing the money. Jonathan spent 6 years in Aso Rock to commission the 2nd Niger Bridge on the drawing board. Yet, the say Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani are their problems.

2023 will be Osinbajo/El-Rufai, several Biafrans will go and collect Cameroonian international passport by the time we humiliate them once again.
lol says a poor bastard living in an uncompleted building in ibafo.......... i don't have any problem with an educated osibanjo, but when poor illiterate folks come online to make noise on topics they have zero knowledge about it kindles my pity for them........
Find a way to be useful to your self, your family and immediate community...... think about your life, Osibanjo's kids don't even know you exist

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Blankstare(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2019
Am in my thirties, one day my generation will right this wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 2:47pm On May 26, 2019
Menance:
When your mothers spread their legs and let's your father's enjoy them to the fullest every minute like dogs how won't these 4 geographic zones deliver the highest votes. Yes southeast and south-south aren't politically relevant and aren't bothered because they know what family planning is. They don't litter everywhere with kids they can't train who will later turn out to be Fulani herdsmen, beggars, bus conductors, meat sellers, amala traders etc

Can you all read what this Flattino spew? Se Omo ni eleyi abi Omolangidi? Is it anyone's fault if your people have low sperm count and cannot produce children or if millions of your able men are in jails all over the world for drug trafficking and armed robbery and several of them are being executed daily in Asia for drugs and robbery? How is it Babangudu or Abubakar or Oluwatoyin's fault?

5% children of hate, anger and bitterness, una go cry, una go tire. Ewu Congo.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun / Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall / Kogi: Dino Melaye Rejects PDP Campaign Council Chairmanship Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.