Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (29453 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:
lolz, we tell them o, but the fools will be attacking Yorubas their master, to hell with u and ur 5% votes in 2023, Yorubas dont need it.

i dont want to imagine what those yebo bigot would av said, if the man has said this about SW.

oilpussy, how market, irrelevant 5% tribe. spits

The likes of you are the problem south is facing today..,continue wallowing in your tribalism and selfishness and see what you will gain from it. Recall what happened in the time of GEJ, when southeners trooped out in great number to vote? we defeated the northeners. who told you that the votes of the east are only 5%? this rubbish is what you have been falsefully publishing to poison the mind of every igbo man making him think that his vote is irrelevant..pls stope this nonsense.COME 2023, IGBOS WILL TROOP OUT IN GREAT NUMBER TO VOTE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
Hmm. This is the kind of noise making that causes a lot of problem. U use their oil to run your car yet they are not meaningful
Is the oil free?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mcreloaded(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2019
dokie:

It's the fault of the SS. They should be at the fore front of the struggle to divide Nigeria. I just don't know what they are waiting for.
if you must know it is better the south south remain a slave to the north than to be the new slave to the East.

In my own opinion the Easterners are too crude.

No insults meant .
Just saying my own mind.
My own opinion does not mean it's the same with other southerners or that they must follow my lead.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 2:50pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:

I thought politics was supposed to be a game of even representation, where the constitution superceeds any parochial sentiments.

The ruling party can not appropriate political offices to only the regular where it got her votes from without recourse to the federal character clause enshrined in the constitution.

Of what use then is the opposition in a democracy if politics as practiced in Nigeria is all about winner takes all.

Thanks for your civility anyway but I am not a southerner.

I actually appreciate the precedence buhari has set.

When a proper southerner get to power, we will force him to concentrate development in the SS/SE, based on precedence.
All the rails, seaports and airports that buhari failed to build will be built then.

Jonathan was a mistake that should never have happened.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by QuotaSystem: 2:50pm On May 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
It's funny to watch Northerners dish out demeaning and condescending comments to Southerners and they act to cover their tracks so it doesnt appear to be choreographed. Who are they deceiving? Personally I no longer join them to beat down SE....today it's Kabiru Gaya talking rubbish about SE and Ibo, tomorrow it will be Junaid Muhammad talking shyyte abut SW and Yorubas....after that will be Tanko Yakassai jiving bs about SS and the ethnics.

I'm changing my attention to attack and condescend on North. Enough of Ibos today, Ibos tomorrow, give them a breathe of air. There is banditry in North, no one is safe anymore, even government officials are kidnapped, women are not safe, children are not safe, police are not safe,military officers are not safe. What rewards of democracy does the Northern society get from its political dominance? Zero! Intolerance and insecurity everywhere in North. Poverty and wickedness everywhere.

What profiteth a man who gains the world but lost his soul?

You're firing on all cylinders throwing accusations about without bothering to carefully read beyond the headline and confirm if the Senator actually made that statement.

Even if the statement might be factually correct, he never called any region irrelevant (that would be stupid coming from any seasoned politician) - that was the interpretation of the mischievous editor who was sure of ready-made victims.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 2:50pm On May 26, 2019
nwadiuko1:
lol says a poor bastard living in an uncompleted building in ibafo.......... i don't have any problem with an educated osibanjo, but when poor illiterate folks come online to make noise on topics they have zero knowledge about it kindles my pity for them........
Find a way to be useful to your self, your family and immediate community...... think about your life, Osibanjo's kids don't even know you exist

Take Sniper Humanicide. It wipes away walking, crawling, wailing and flying miscreants in seconds. Osinbajo/El-Rufai 2023 will send many of you to go join your brothers in drugs trafficking and robbery.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mcreloaded(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2019
Banmeallday:
SOUTH SOUTH Where are you people. You see how they view you, killing Saro Wizards like a dog, bombing Odi, booting out Johnathan...and leave you and your land wretched with the likes of Edwin Clark dem to keep u in bondage. Then they say you are not with Igbo and how Biafra did this and that.....

OPEN AND SHINE YOUR EYE

Lol

I have always know that if the Igbos do not rope the south south into their struggle then their struggle is a hopeless case.

It's not by force to join Biafra even if you list a 1000 000 sins the north have done to the south south.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
The likes of you are the problem south is facing today..,continue wallowing in your tribalism and selfishness and see what you will gain from it. Recall what happened in the time of GEJ, when southeners trooped out in great number to vote? we defeated the northeners. who told you that the votes of the east are only 5%? this rubbish is what you have been falsefully publishing to poison the mind of every igbo man making him think that his vote is irrelevant..pls stope this nonsense.COME 2023, IGBOS WILL TROOP OUT IN GREAT NUMBER TO VOTE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

We will humiliate the 5% voters from the potopoto republic of drugs and crimes once again. We defeated you in 2015, we shamed you in 2019, in 2023 you will be humiliated and incapacitated. Osinbajo.El-Rufai 2023.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by gbagyiza: 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
see what is coming from the mouth of a senator of the federal republic? since they are not relevant, then allow the two zones to separate from Nigeria and form their respective countries....

I am a christian from d north, but I most say that this is a divisive statement. I don't think Nigeria will survive been one in a few years to come. I am 100% in support of this two regions to path ways with this current fraudulent one Nigeria.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Take Sniper Humanicide. It wipes away walking, crawling, wailing and flying miscreants in seconds. Osinbajo/El-Rufai 2023 will send many of you to go join your brothers in drugs trafficking and robbery.
look at this one with the elrufai jest.
Make tinubu catch you.

By the time El rufai finish what he has started with your myopic yoruba politicians by 2023, your tears would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by nwadiuko1(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

nigga you are a poor church rat, osibanjo's kids don't know you stay in an uncompleted building in Ibafo......... when educated yorubas are talking on nairaland we l listen, but street urchins like you should keep shut...... go get a life, help your poor mother

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by chiedu7: 2:56pm On May 26, 2019
abdelrahman:
Oga sharrap stop associating what the man said with religion, by the way NC has many Christian s in the region

The Christians that hell-Rufai is wiping out?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9438454_img20190520123332212_jpege9bdf779c85188a7b89a5ee4f5c356c9
https://www.premier.org.uk/News/World/Nigerian-state-governor-accused-of-colluding-in-genocide-against-Christians

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 2:56pm On May 26, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:

it started from u guys, it is u that said will rather lick Hausa Fulani yansh in 2023 to spite Yoruba presidency, now the Hausa Fulani has told u to ur face that u are useless. shi!

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Planet3xi: 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:
You see the thinking of a typical notherner?

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

Only God can explain why I share the same geographic space with such Myopic
bigot

You speak like one ordained with scarce divine wisdonm you spoke well. Imagine eavesdropping on the private conversations of the two blocs you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by nwadiuko1(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

We will humiliate the 5% voters from the potopoto republic of drugs and crimes once again. We defeated you in 2015, we shamed you in 2019, in 2023 you will be humiliated and incapacitated. Osinbajo.El-Rufai 2023.
"we" lol.......... when a mosquito claims to be a bird....

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mraphel: 2:59pm On May 26, 2019
Komu1048:
I don't know why SS n SE are angry. He spoke as APC man, he is trying to say people from that region didn't vote for buhari. Is not that they aren't relevant in Nigeria politics.

Don't be fooled by headlines
Don't mind them had it bn it was South West is politically irrelevant they will be rejoicing.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ransomed: 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
Imagine a Parasite attacking its host and calling her names. This lepidopterous organism can vomit nonsense because the likes of Asari, E.K. Clarke etc have decided to wine and dine with Parasites through divide and rule system. Avengers should start doing the needful to make this almajiri understand the relevance of God's people.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

it started from u guys, it is u that said will rather lick Hausa Fulani yansh in 2023 to spite Yoruba presidency, now the Hausa Fulani has told u to ur face that u are useless. shi!
We would rather vote a northerner in the pdp over any SW candidate.
That is a fact. You don't represent the south.

Talk from now till tomorrow, a Yoruba candidate can never win the south.
Obasanjo Was The last and only time and his own people didn't vote for him.

Pdp is the only National Party. Slowly regaining state after state.

By 2023, it is going to be a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mraphel: 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
nwadiuko1:
"we" lol.......... when a mosquito claims to be a bird....
Igbos doesn't have stake in PDP they wanna give it back to the Northerners but myself I will rather give a Yoruba leader.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:03pm On May 26, 2019
Mcreloaded:
if you must know it is better the south south remain a slave to the north than to be the new slave to the East.

In my own opinion the Easterners are too crude.

No insults meant .
Just saying my own mind.
My own opinion does not mean it's the same with other southerners or that they must follow my lead.
The Yoruba are too untrustworthy.
Can't hedge a future with them.

I am just saying my mind.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 3:03pm On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

I actually appreciate the precedence buhari has set.

When a proper southerner get to power, we will force him to concentrate development in the SS/SE, based on precedence.
All the rails, seaports and airports that buhari failed to build will be built then.

Jonathan was a mistake that should never have happened.

proper south ko, improper one ni. SE/SS can not become president without the support of any other Zones, as it stand now only SW enjoy the support of the north, and the presidency can be rotated between the north and SW till forever.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by nwadiuko1(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
Mraphel:

Igbos doesn't have stake in PDP they wanna give it back to the Northerners but myself I will rather give a Yoruba leader.
I'm not tlaking politics now........ whoever wins can rule Nigeria, but I'm talking about the little idiot spewing saliva everywhere about Igbos when he can't afford three standard meals a day......

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by okoroemeka(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
godunia:
Painfully true yet that region should be given the honour that's due them. Its time for them to move into Nigeria political arena calculatedly otherwise power will remain in North and South West.. You can't play regional politics and succeed when you do not have the requisite numbers of voters that will swing vote in your favour
and we in the southeast will not breed childrens we can't manage and train properly in the name of gaining political relevance,80-90% of children in the SE of primary school age are in school during school hours,all the education indexes point to the inconvenient truth,the north could have political relevance because of their population and breeding pattern ,but that political relevance points to what end?it's clear that it only favours their politicians and elites, because that region has the highest percentage of extreme poverty, illiteracy, violence,drug abuse in the country,it's no surprise that a northern politician will speak the obvious,the virtue of merit, experience whoever can get the job done idea has been long sacrificed on the altars of mediocrity.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 3:06pm On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

look at this one with the elrufai jest.
Make tinubu catch you.

By the time El rufai finish what he has started with your myopic yoruba politicians by 2023, your tears would be much appreciated.

what is elrufai? I guess u dont know that it is Fayemi he oppose that become chairman Governor's forum. u guys will Neva learn, be ready for another lesson in 2023
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

This boy, do not drag a curse upon yourself for making such nastic comments against a whole tribe that has elders old enough to be your great grand parents., its for your own good.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

what is elrufai? I guess u dont know that it is Fayemi he oppose that become chairman Governor's forum. u guys will Neva learn, be ready for another lesson in 2023
Look at this clown.

Okorocha as useless as he is now was once leader of the Nigerian governors forum.

Wait till 2023.

Win or lose. The south owes you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mraphel: 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

We would rather vote a northerner in the pdp over any SW candidate.
That is a fact. You don't represent the south.

Talk from now till tomorrow, a Yoruba candidate can never win the south.
Obasanjo Was The last and only time and his own people didn't vote for him.

Pdp is the only National Party. Slowly regaining state after state.

By 2023, it is going to be a different ball game.
I'm Igbo I will rather give a Yoruba than a northerner. You're just being unrealistic and reasonable.

YORUBA will defeat a northern candidate in PDP I swear.

Our problem is we put all our eggs in one basket and we wanna vote out of hatred and envy of the SW. I will rather vote a Yoruba leader than loose again.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:12pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

proper south ko, improper one ni. SE/SS can not become president without the support of any other Zones, as it stand now only SW enjoy the support of the north, and the presidency can be rotated between the north and SW till forever.
You are a clown.
This is what happens when a butterfly is given wings to fly.
16 years of opposition politics have traumatised you people.

In which universe do you think the Sw will keep representing the south?
How exactly is that possible?

Even if apc is the only party in the world, how exactly is your delusion possible.?

See his big mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 26, 2019
Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from such an intellectually bereft and depraved soul. Only a dumb fvck would make such a snide comment. Having said that, it's up to the people of the South East and South South to get their freaking acts together and realize that both peoples would either drown or survive together.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mcreloaded(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:

Take time out to understand the south south very well then you will know that there is no way the south south can join Biafra or join the East for anything political.

The Delta and Edo states for example are more related than you will think.

The Edos are more related to the Yorubas,
Not forgetting also that the south south have different languages in their hundreds unlike the Igbos,Yoruba or Hausas.

Birds of the same feather flock and congregate together
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:14pm On May 26, 2019
Mraphel:

I'm Igbo I will rather give a Yoruba than a northerner. You're just being unrealistic and reasonable.

YORUBA will defeat a northern candidate in PDP I swear.

Our problem is we put all our eggs in one basket and we wanna vote out of hatred and envy of the SW. I will rather vote a Yoruba leader than loose again.
If you are igbo then I am German.

Afonja oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom / Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries / Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.