Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (29459 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ogene144(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2019
here in Lagos state,we dnt knw him.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2019
this is what's glaring but should a serving senator buttress this publicly?

the hate for SE from the elites in North is real, that's why no politicians in North who align with them will win any election anytime soon

in a Democratic political practice that have many parties, concentrating on a one party system would do you people nothing but a political stagnant

who cares right? we want Biafra, one mumu was even boosting here how he wrote Theresa May about Biafra on Twitter. who will give in for Biafra actualization? your money and power hunger politicians?

SS is a minority tribe, I expect them to disassociate themselves from East kindergarten pattern of politics and checkmate their politicians for rapid development in their region. is it wike that will give up on Nigeria? or okowa or udom?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by martowskin1(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
You find it difficult to accept reality, SS and SE need to work together and fight for a common goal

SE and SS has always been together, a man from SE will see an ikwere man from river state as his brother and an agbo man from delta as his kin... the two region are intertwined

it will take time... but i see this two region coming together to get out of this zoo

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by TempleHouse: 2:02pm On May 26, 2019
The 5 terms tenure by Sen.Ekeremadu in the Senate will be a waste of time for his people if he remain quiet in the face of open bastsrdization of Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by nicepoker101(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2019
Then let them go. Abi na because of crude oil? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ogwanogwa: 2:05pm On May 26, 2019
It's so unfortunate
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 2:05pm On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

the senator is right, sentiment and emotion apart...you reward those that did you good and leave those that stopped you that is how life generally is.

even in the US it is the same thing, Trump reward states those voted for him than states that do not.

your region didnt vote for buhari why should they benefit over those that voted for him.

They want to reap where they did not sow. They should go and collect appointment and infrastructure from the Cameroonian bisexual they voted for. Lagos-Ibadan railway and Lagos-Ibadan expressway are almost completed within Buhari first term, definitely the second term is going to be harvest of infrastructure and appointments for Yoruba. East-West road in the Niger Delta has been in construction since Obasanjo's term, yet the work progress is less than 25% because their politicians have been sharing the money. Jonathan spent 6 years in Aso Rock to commission the 2nd Niger Bridge on the drawing board. Yet, the say Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani are their problems.

2023 will be Osinbajo/El-Rufai, several Biafrans will go and collect Cameroonian international passport by the time we humiliate them once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by NaMeAboki: 2:06pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:
You see the thinking of a typical notherner?

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

Only God can explain why I share the same geographic space with such Myopic
bigot

I bet you didn't even bother to watch video let alone listened to his argument where he backed them up with factual figures; here you are allowing your emotions to override basic reasoning towards senselessness - typical southerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
It's funny to watch Northerners dish out demeaning and condescending comments to Southerners and they act to cover their tracks so it doesnt appear to be choreographed. Who are they deceiving? Personally I no longer join them to beat down SE....today it's Kabiru Gaya talking rubbish about SE and Ibo, tomorrow it will be Junaid Muhammad talking shyyte abut SW and Yorubas....after that will be Tanko Yakassai jiving bs about SS and the ethnics.

I'm changing my attention to attack and condescend on North. Enough of Ibos today, Ibos tomorrow, give them a breathe of air. There is banditry in North, no one is safe anymore, even government officials are kidnapped, women are not safe, children are not safe, police are not safe,military officers are not safe. What rewards of democracy does the Northern society get from its political dominance? Zero! Intolerance and insecurity everywhere in North. Poverty and wickedness everywhere.

What profiteth a man who gains the world but lost his soul?

Please are you the old metaphysical here or is it a different account.

I know someone answering metaphysical but this is not his style of writing.......

Is it same moniker

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 2:06pm On May 26, 2019
nicepoker101:
Then let them go. Abi na because of crude oil? grin

Yes, we will not go. The crude oil in ND belongs to all of us.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by lastempero: 2:06pm On May 26, 2019
They succeeded in dividing the south and that's where their power lies,anyday the south decides to come together,all these craps will definitely end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 2:08pm On May 26, 2019
Ugosample:

just look at this punk ass undecided

u guys are politically irrelevant that's the truth. instead of to support yoruba for 2023, u said u wanted to lick Fulani yansh, now those Fulani have told u to ur face that u are useless and that's the truth. 5% oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:
lolz, we tell them o, but the fools will be attacking Yorubas their master, to hell with u and ur 5% votes in 2023, Yorubas dont need it.

i dont want to imagine what those yebo bigot would av said, if the man has said this about SW.

oilpussy, how market, irrelevant 5% tribe. spits

Wonderful by 2023 una go get presidency.

Congratulations In advance.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 2:09pm On May 26, 2019
mmsen:

The only people who will weep are those from the middle belt and the south west who choose to bury their heads in the sand.

Everybody else knows what is happening.

how did the SW bury thier head in the sand? it is u and ur Generation that will weep. id10t.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by nicepoker101(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Yes, we will not go. The crude oil in ND belongs to all of us.
I see why the country is stagnant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Urchman200: 2:13pm On May 26, 2019
When the struggle for biafra begin to gather momentum they will go back to history to tell the Niger deltans how igbos hated them so much, the Niger deltans will ignore the current happenings I trust my people they will preoccupy their minds with the negative sides of igbos later .

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ogawisdom(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2019
But national assembly belong to Nigeria not those that voted Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by lastempero: 2:13pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
this is what's glaring but should a serving senator buttress this publicly?

the hate for SE from the elites in North is real, that's why no politicians in North who align with them will win any election anytime soon

in a Democratic political practice that have many parties, concentrating on a one party system would do you people nothing but a political stagnant

who cares right? we want Biafra, one mumu was even boosting here how he wrote Theresa May about Biafra on Twitter. who will give in for Biafra actualization? your money and power hunger politicians?

SS is a minority tribe, I expect them to disassociate themselves from East kindergarten pattern of politics and checkmate their politicians for rapid development in their region. is it wike that will give up on Nigeria? or okowa or udom?

What has their so called mastery of politics delivered to them aside

Terrorism
Banditry
Kidnapping
Poverty headquarter
Illiteracy
High infant mortality rate
Malnutrition.

The sooner we realise that the world has gone pass the level of mediocrity we enjoy in Nigeria the better for all of us including my tribe igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by amaben2020(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2019
The only reason the North love Nigeria is Niger Delta oil sad, but we would surprise them, Nigeria is just 59yrs, in less than 50yrs from now, I'm very sure things won't remain like this

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by olas24u(f): 2:15pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
You find it difficult to accept reality, SS and SE need to work together and fight for a common goal
Don't be fooled by the statement,it's a political statement meant to continue the divide and re tactics.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:
lolz, we tell them o, but the fools will be attacking Yorubas their master, to hell with u and ur 5% votes in 2023, Yorubas dont need it.

i dont want to imagine what those yebo bigot would av said, if the man has said this about SW.

if you think this comment of yours is sensible ,then you must be a useful idi0t

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by GeneralPula: 2:18pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
mmsen:

The only people who will weep are those from the middle belt and the south west who choose to bury their heads in the sand.

Everybody else knows what is happening.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by GeneralPula: 2:18pm On May 26, 2019
The headline is confusing tho

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by EmekaBlue(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

ur mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 2:20pm On May 26, 2019
Electricboy:

if you think this comment of yours is sensible ,then you must be a useful idi0t

well, I don't expect it to be sensible to 5%
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Komu1048(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2019
I don't know why SS n SE are angry. He spoke as APC man, he is trying to say people from that region didn't vote for buhari. Is not that they aren't relevant in Nigeria politics.

Don't be fooled by headlines
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by MrBONE2(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:
You see the thinking of a typical notherner?

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

Only God can explain why I share the same geographic space with such Myopic
bigot

grin
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Kulikulitapa: 2:24pm On May 26, 2019
I watched him live on channel's Politics Today anchored by Seun Okinbaloye few days ago. The Senator never said those named zones are not relevant. There was no time..he said that. The way we twist news and information in this country is worrisome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by KingGBsky(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2019
And if the same south south who are not politically relevant seek for secession the whole North will come for thier head. Useless buffons.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

well, I don't expect it to be sensible to myself
ok, one day, you will look back and remember how stupid you were , but it would be too late cuz at that time ,you would be about to be butchered by your fulani brothers..its not a curse, its your future...and the future of all nigerian bigots

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Komu1048(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

They want to reap where they did not sow. They should go and collect appointment and infrastructure from the Cameroonian bisexual they voted for. Lagos-Ibadan railway and Lagos-Ibadan expressway are almost completed within Buhari first term, definitely the second term is going to be harvest of infrastructure and appointments for Yoruba. East-West road in the Niger Delta has been in construction since Obasanjo's term, yet the work progress is less than 25% because their politicians have been sharing the money. Jonathan spent 6 years in Aso Rock to commission the 2nd Niger Bridge on the drawing board. Yet, the say Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani are their problems.

2023 will be Osinbajo/El-Rufai, several Biafrans will go and collect Cameroonian international passport by the time we humiliate them once again.

Even china don't have two midget as 1st n 2nd man in power

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by GeneralPula: 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
Komu1048:
I don't know why SS n SE are angry. He spoke as APC man, he is trying to say people from that region didn't vote for buhari. Is not that they aren't relevant in Nigeria politics.

Don't be fooled by headlines

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Revokes Senator Lee Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt / Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.