Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (29460 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Yankiss(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2019
Hmm. This is the kind of noise making that causes a lot of problem. U use their oil to run your car yet they are not meaningful

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Ijaycool(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
Chizox
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:
You see the thinking of a typical notherner?

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

Only God can explain why I share the same geographic space with such Myopic
bigot

a
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by BravoDe: 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

Senator Kabiru Gaya, an APC member representing Kano South in the Senate has implied that there are only 4 zones that are politically relevant in the country. Gaya, who is currently vying for the position of the deputy senate president in the 9th Senate, expressed that only the South-West, North-west, North-East and North-Central are politically relevant in the country because they delivered the highest number of votes.

Speaking to Channels Television in a recent interview, Gaya also pointed out that he had no issues with the Senate president being zoned to the North-East and Speaker to the South-West and the Deputy Speaker to North-Central by the Party.

In his words; "If you look at the Trend of Elections in Nigeria this time that voted President Buhari into Office, its mainly produced by four zones, The North-West with about 6 million votes, North-East with about 2.7 million votes, North-Central with 2.2 million votes and South-West with 2 million votes. When you look at it in the system that these four zones delivered the president."

Watch Video/reactions HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/south-south-south-east-are-not-politically-relevant-kabiru-gaya/
hmm..
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by lovelyefem(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
So?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Billy0naire(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2019
Is that not why they want to secede and the military kill them in response?

I know there is group karma, a karma for the mass of people who hurt others. And I strongly believe Boko Haram is Karma.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ogongogames(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2019
Ermm...did he actually say this word for word?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by dancewith: 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
But you wont mind using their oil money to feed fat on your political irrelevance. It's time to rethink this union if a federal lawmaker can speak in this way without fear

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Agenda20: 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
The regions politically relevant are consistently the domains of poverty in Nigeria, even Africa at large. What a mystery �

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by PHIPEX(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
So says a man whose village may not boast of good drinking water. You have been politically relevant since 1960 but economically useless.

The people you attack are far ahead of you in all known development indexes yet you are more concerned about the politics of NASS, shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by dignity33: 1:48pm On May 26, 2019
THOSE WHO ARE POLITICAL RELEVANT I WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO NIGERIANS, SITHOLE I GUESS OR HUNGERED STACKING COUNTRY, POLITICAL EMBEZZLEMENT OF NIGERIA FUNDS AND HE IS BRAGING ABOUT IT, WHAT A SHAME TO NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by lastmessenger: 1:48pm On May 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Yes...cos those are strong Christian zones.

Nearly Zero % Muslims areas. Except Auchi

They most blessed region by God with Sea, Ocean, Oil n gas, brains, technology, beautiful people, Jihadist free and rich cultures

The New Jerusalem of Africa is the SS SE.
And most important is the fact that we don't breed children like pigs. This is the only reason why we are not politically relevant. Everybody want to manage his family as much as he can handle.

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Ezmans: 1:48pm On May 26, 2019
But wealth from SS & see where use to build abuja. Stupid people
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Princedapace(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

bigot

My heart bloods, I won find this guy on twitter and lambast him. He is the worse person I have ever seen. Very useless. This is why they keep encouraging massive population just to keep them selves in power. I dislike southern politicians. If not, they could have campaigned to change the electoral system to make population un appealing.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Ajixegun: 1:50pm On May 26, 2019
Northern elites like heating up the polity with their stupid talks and ideas. Why?

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Dannyhajo(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2019
etebefia:
Not politically relevant but economically relevant.
���
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 1:51pm On May 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
see what is coming from the mouth of a senator of the federal republic? since they are not relevant, then allow the two zones to separate from Nigeria and form their respective countries....

Prove him wrong stop wailing without reason. Prove him wrong. Your 5% votes are inconsequential, we proved that in 2015 and 2019, we shall re-prove that again in 2023. POL 104: Politics and Strategy in Contemporary Society.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by horlique(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

Senator Kabiru Gaya, an APC member representing Kano South in the Senate has implied that there are only 4 zones that are politically relevant in the country. Gaya, who is currently vying for the position of the deputy senate president in the 9th Senate, expressed that only the South-West, North-west, North-East and North-Central are politically relevant in the country because they delivered the highest number of votes.

Speaking to Channels Television in a recent interview, Gaya also pointed out that he had no issues with the Senate president being zoned to the North-East and Speaker to the South-West and the Deputy Speaker to North-Central by the Party.

In his words; "If you look at the Trend of Elections in Nigeria this time that voted President Buhari into Office, its mainly produced by four zones, The North-West with about 6 million votes, North-East with about 2.7 million votes, North-Central with 2.2 million votes and South-West with 2 million votes. When you look at it in the system that these four zones delivered the president."

Watch Video/reactions HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/south-south-south-east-are-not-politically-relevant-kabiru-gaya/
but our economy viable. This type of mentality is why you lot have the highest population of poor people in Africa. Your suppose political power is a curse to your people..

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Yes...cos those are strong Christian zones.

Nearly Zero % Muslims areas. Except Auchi

They most blessed region by God with Sea, Ocean, Oil n gas, brains, technology, beautiful people, Jihadist free and rich cultures

The New Jerusalem of Africa is the SS SE.
Oga sharrap stop associating what the man said with religion, by the way NC has many Christian s in the region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Princedapace(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
It's funny to watch Northerners dish out demeaning and condescending comments to Southerners and they act to cover their tracks so it doesnt appear to be choreographed. Who are they deceiving? Personally I no longer join them to beat down SE....today it's Kabiru Gaya talking rubbish about SE and Ibo, tomorrow it will be Junaid Muhammad talking shyyte abut SW and Yorubas....after that will be Tanko Yakassai jiving bs about SS and the ethnics.

I'm changing my attention to attack and condescend on North. Enough of Ibos today, Ibos tomorrow, give them a breathe of air. There is banditry in North, no one is safe anymore, even government officials are kidnapped, women are not safe, children are not safe, police are not safe,military officers are not safe. What rewards of democracy does the Northern society get from its political dominance? Zero! Intolerance and insecurity everywhere in North. Poverty and wickedness everywhere.

What profiteth a man who gains the world but lost his soul?

Seriously, the northern politicians use us dey play football. At this point, I wish i can seriously sell my soul to the devil just to handle these fat fools. How can they be so comfortable with divisive comments with no one holding them accountable? I feel so sad being a Nigerian right now!

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Ugosample(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Prove him wrong stop wailing without reason. Prove him wrong. Your 5% votes are inconsequential, we proved that in 2015 and 2019, we shall re-prove that again in 2023. POL 104: Politics and Strategy in Contemporary Society.

just look at this punk ass undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by mmsen: 1:53pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:

bigot

The only people who will weep are those from the middle belt and the south west who choose to bury their heads in the sand.

Everybody else knows what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 1:54pm On May 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
where are the our oyel crew

you all have heard it from the horse's mouth

easterners are only relevant for crude oil and NOTHING else!!!

the fight to get out of this prison called zoogeria will be difficult but we must succeed in the end!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

You sacrificed over three million souls the other time you tried to get out without proper planning. How many more are you ready to sacrifice to the Yoruba gods of iron, thunder and the river goddess?

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Princedapace(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2019
Painful comments from a politician. This country shaa..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
mmsen:

The only people who will weep are those from the middle belt and the south west who choose to bury their heads in the sand.

Everybody else knows what is happening.

But you are already weeping nah. That your head that you said you have buried in sand, lift it up now and receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:

bigot

the senator is right, sentiment and emotion apart...you reward those that did you good and leave those that stopped you that is how life generally is.

even in the US it is the same thing, Trump reward states those voted for him than states that do not.

your region didnt vote for buhari why should they benefit over those that voted for him.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:

bigot

Average thinking of those people.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Bellotelli: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:

bigot
Kiss the Truth or go hug transformer. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
Ugosample:

just look at this punk ass undecided

Prove me wrong, stop wailing without proof.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by emma321(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
You see the thinking of a typical notherner

SEE REASONS WHY WE NEED OUT

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by godunia(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2019
Painfully true yet that region should be given the honour that's due them. Its time for them to move into Nigeria political arena calculatedly otherwise power will remain in North and South West.. You can't play regional politics and succeed when you do not have the requisite numbers of voters that will swing vote in your favour

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.