Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,423 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (29461 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Hurrikane3000: 3:16pm On May 26, 2019
The truth is always bitter
But the senator shouldn't have said it out loud, the SE and SS knows their position politically in this country
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:17pm On May 26, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Take time out to understand the south south very well then you will know that there is no way the south south can join Biafra or join the East for anything political.

The Delta and Edo states for example are more related than you will think.

The Edos are more related to the Yorubas,
Not forgetting also that the south south have different languages in their hundreds unlike the Igbos,Yoruba or Hausas.

Birds of the same feather flock and congregate together

The EDo are the hinterland of the south south.

The old eastern region comprised of most of the south south and the current south east.
The largest ethnic in Rivers state is igboid.
Akwa ibom shares direct land borders with abia.

There is a shared destiny. That why we often vote together.
It's automatic.

I am not one of those asking for biafra , but a biafra union of South south and east is not totally ridiculous.

We were once a region.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mraphel: 3:18pm On May 26, 2019
I'm serving in the northern part, if Igbo should present a Northern candidate, Hausa and Fulanis will not vote him.
Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and Atiku has a lot of enemies in the north.

That's the reason I'm saying a Yoruba presidential candidate will emerge come 2023. The Hausas in PDP may even present a yoruba candidate. Let's vote a Yoruba so that Igbo can contest after 2023.

MorufuAtanda have you seen this thread?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Menance: 3:19pm On May 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Can you all read what this Flattino spew? Se Omo ni eleyi abi Omolangidi? Is it anyone's fault if your people have low sperm count and cannot produce children or if millions of your able men are in jails all over the world for drug trafficking and armed robbery and several of them are being executed daily in Asia for drugs and robbery? How is it Babangudu or Abubakar or Oluwatoyin's fault?

5% children of hate, anger and bitterness, una go cry, una go tire. Ewu Congo.

You're a mighty fool. You see how fact aches your heart. We know you skull miners who are facing death sentence in Saudi Arabia and Europe. You rep both locally and internationally. You're a product of watery cum if only your mother avoided that 40secs pleasure. Conito
See a man who him and his generation are and will definitely be impotent. Come to SS and SS and see healthy blooming kids and family. Until you realize and accept you're a fool you would never stop being a fool. Your region which ever you shamefully represent are known to be the poorest in Nigeria and Africa at large. With your political relevance and Hausa butt licking what has your region gained from it. Is it constant electricity, is it water supply? What exactly? Nothing. These parts who are politically irrelevant are better of and you know that. Birdbrain idiot.
It's a shame on how you jumped on my comment like an aroused chihuahua it shows how the truth got the best of you. Nkita. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 3:21pm On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

You are a clown.
This is what happens when a butterfly is given wings to fly.
16 years of opposition politics have traumatised you people.

In which universe do you think the Sw will keep representing the south?
How exactly is that possible?

Even if apc is the only party in the world, how exactly is your delusion possible.?

See his big mouth.

lolz, just ranting as usual, the north u want to ass lick as rejected u, u guys is one of d reason Atiku is where he is today, even Buhari partner will the 5% region twice and always fail until he join the Omoluabi, u guys are irrelevant in Nigeria politics that is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by matify83: 3:21pm On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

I actually appreciate the precedence buhari has set.

When a proper southerner get to power, we will force him to concentrate development in the SS/SE, based on precedence.
All the rails, seaports and airports that buhari failed to build will be built then.

Jonathan was a mistake that should never have happened.

I like it when you said Buhari has set the precedence.

Now that appointments are heavily skewed towards a particular region they claim votes as the deciding factor. When power eventually leaves the north and these lopsidedness is at play, I hope they won't feign amnesia.

"what is good for the goose is also food for the gander "
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

proper south ko, improper one ni. SE/SS can not become president without the support of any other Zones, as it stand now only SW enjoy the support of the north, and the presidency can be rotated between the north and SW till forever.
In a failed economy and world poverty capital. hahaha lol.,if we say biafra, it is the same yorubas that'll kick against it.nigeria is a scam, BIAFRA is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Cholison(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2019
Allow the regions to go their seperate ways. Clowns like this Gaya are a huge disgrace to humanity.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ken6488(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2019
grin

I trust my niggas..

2 or 3 pipelines go blow up na

God punish..... Lord lugard and Britain..

For joining us together
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:23pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

u see slaves, they call u irrelevant now and u are still licking thier ass, Ijaw slaves, Fulani slaves,Yoruba slaves. spits

lolz, I would have taken u serious, if u are not from the irrelevant tribe. useless 5%.

South westerner will become president in 2023 u can get sniper now or empty d bucket of tears u use for 2019, u wil b needing it again in 2023.

let me see the north that will vote for yamiri. lolz
Call us whatever you want, that is your problem.
You want to be president, well good luck.

If you can get all the votes in the north that buhari got and all the votes in your region, it is vpossible.

But if you are hoping for South to support your candidate, then you are building castles in the air.

Nyamiri will become president when the time comes.
The same people that voted atiku will vote for us and more.
And we will not betray anybody for it.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by iwadobo: 3:23pm On May 26, 2019
Which southwest ? Southwest voted against Obsanjo in 1999, yet he won overwhelmingly with votes from south south and south East added to that of the north. Yet, without getting 1/4 of the total votes in 2/3 local government there no one would declare buhari president.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ken6488(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2019
Cholison:
Allow the regions to go their seperate ways. Clowns like this Gaya are a huge disgrace to humanity.

We are irrelevant.....

But they don't want to let us go.....

Who is deceiving who

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:26pm On May 26, 2019
matify83:

I like it when you said Buhari has set the precedence.

Now that appointments are heavily skewed towards a particular region they claim votes as the deciding factor. When power eventually leaves the north and these lopsidedness is at play, I hope they won't feign amnesia.

"what is good for the goose is also food for the gander "
The good thing is that it will happen. Power will leave the north and come down to the proper south.

That is the only good thing about Nigeria's fragility. Everybody wants a piece.

The hope is that you maximise it for your people when you finally get it.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Honor10: 3:27pm On May 26, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
In a failed economy and world poverty capital. hahaha lol.,if we say biafra, it is the same yorubas that'll kick against it.nigeria is a scam, BIAFRA is the real deal.

weitin concern Yoruba with Biafra, if u guys are serious with ur Biafra, leave Yoruba land and all pack to ur region and start developing those mud u call lands
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by edemsimeon: 3:27pm On May 26, 2019
Unguarded utterances? this type of comment ignites violence
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RTSC: 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

lolz, just ranting as usual, the north u want to ass lick as rejected u, u guys is one of d reason Atiku is where he is today, even Buhari partner will the 5% region twice and always fail until he join the Omoluabi, u guys are irrelevant in Nigeria politics that is the truth.
Rejected who?

The north in the pdp or apc or which one?

Because the last time I checked the igbo dominated pdp is busy clearing states there.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Timmypromise(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:

You are funny
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Take time out to understand the south south very well then you will know that there is no way the south south can join Biafra or join the East for anything political.

The Delta and Edo states for example are more related than you will think.

The Edos are more related to the Yorubas,
Not forgetting also that the south south have different languages in their hundreds unlike the Igbos,Yoruba or Hausas.

Birds of the same feather flock and congregate together

So as it stands now, what do you have to say about igbos agitating for Biafra?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Timmypromise(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
ken6488:
grin

I trust my niggas..

2 or 3 pipelines go blow up na

God punish..... Lord lugard and Britain..

For joining us together

Niggas that can not bring buhari statues down
Is that one a nigga

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by RichBoy247: 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
This boy, do not drag a curse upon yourself for making such nastic comments against a whole tribe that has elders old enough to be your great grand parents., its for your own good.

Elders that sacrificed over three million of their children to the Yoruba gods of thunder, iron, river for an unprepared war. This curse you are talking about is already on you. Peter Odilli collected 100 million from Goatluck, Donald Duke collected 100 million from Goatluck, Emmanuel Iwanyanwun collected 100 million from Goatluck, even our useless old fool Olu Falae collected 100 million from Goatluck, Musiliu Obanikoro collected 4.3 billion for Ekiti election, Bafarawa the former Sokoto governor collected 3.4 billion for religious purpose. I don't know how much Bafarawa gave Jesus and Mohammed (SAW), Diezaini Allison-Maduekwe shared several billions. The most surprising is the so called Christians Association of Nigeria that collected 7 billion naira from Goatluck to convince or confuse church goers to vote for Goatluck. Even the association of old fools Afenifere and Ohanaeze collected several billions from Goatluck. Yet God humiliated all of them.

Are these the elders you are talking about? Thunder will fire all of them.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by QuotaSystem: 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

Take it easy grin
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2019
Honor10:

weitin concern Yoruba with Biafra, if u guys are serious with ur Biafra, leave Yoruba land and all pack to ur region and start developing those mud u call lands
have you been to any part of biafra land before?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by QuotaSystem: 3:40pm On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

Is that one a nigga

Savage grin

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by QuotaSystem: 3:45pm On May 26, 2019
What a funny thread.

Wailers hyperventilating and losing their heads over a statement Senator Gaya NEVER made...maybe it's just because deep down they know it's true undecided cheesy

The editor that gave the report such a wicked misleading headline is pure evil sha grin

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=RichBoy247 post=78738784]

Elders that sacrificed over three million of their children to the Yoruba gods of thunder, iron, river for an unprepared war. This curse you are talking about is already on you. Peter Odilli collected 100 million from Goatluck, Donald Duke collected 100 million from Goatluck, Emmanuel Iwanyanwun collected 100 million from Goatluck, even our useless old fool Olu Falae collected 100 million from Goatluck, Musiliu Obanikoro collected 4.3 billion for Ekiti election, Bafarawa the former Sokoto governor collected 3.4 billion for religious purpose. I don't know how much Bafarawa gave Jesus and Mo. The most surprising is the so called Christians Association of Nigeria that collected 7 billion naira from Goatluck to convince or confuse church goers to vote for Goatluck. Even the association of old fools Afenifere and Ohanaeze collected several billions from Goatluck. Yet God humiliated all of them.

Are these t. Are you a MUSLIM or a CHRISTIAN?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mcreloaded(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
So as it stands now, what do you have to say about igbos agitating for Biafra?

Honestly?
Well they have fought for Biafra before and lost, the fact that after all these years the Igbos still want Biafra then it is important the go ernment look into the agitation.
I know for certain the Igbos have lots of politician in the senate and other places I wonder what their stand is concerning Biafra.

The Igbo politicians are playing politics by avoiding the Biafra issue I wonder if it is the Delta State or Edo State that should bear the cross.

Until Igbo leaders come out with one voice and demand for Biafra then and only then will people take them serious.

Let me ask, who is in a better position to move the motion for secession in the senate is it not the Igbo leaders that were voted by Igbos who represent Igbos that are senators who should start the process of secession.

It is the right of Igbos to seceed if they so desire through vote and also the south south should also be allowed to deter one where they belong.

Your leaders in Abuja are not complaining so what's the big deal
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Mcreloaded(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2019
RTSC:

The EDo are the hinterland of the south south.

The old eastern region comprised of most of the south south and the current south east.
The largest ethnic in Rivers state is igboid.
Akwa ibom shares direct land borders with abia.

There is a shared destiny. That why we often vote together.
It's automatic.

I am not one of those asking for biafra , but a biafra union of South south and east is not totally ridiculous.

We were once a region.

You are right.
Maybe we are afraid of the Igbos
Maybe we feel we in the south south or hinter land south south feel we will only be changing one slave master for another.

From my own experience the southerners ( hinterlands) are ready to give you a fair deal in business but the Igbos will give you a raw deal.
I respect the Igbos a lot as per their way of hustling and survival but the truth is that they are evil and wicked to other people who are not Igbos.
Talking from experience and please note it is my own and not the general public of the south south or hinterland.

The fear of Igbos is the beginning of wisdom.
I have learnt to tolerate them and Waka pass when I see them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Kennydoc(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years, yet not at any time did prominent members of the party tell any region that they were worthless. Even between 2011 and 2015 when the SW was left out of the power equation, it was because the opposition leaders in the same SW connived with dissident members of the party to sell their Speaker slot to the same region that had VP.
Since APC came into power, they keep telling SE and SS that they are useless. This is how I know that APC won't last in power for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by odovonnestor: 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
Is this our problem as a country?
Is any region relevant or not spared of the mess the country is into?

Why cant we face the real issue of poverty, insecurity, illiteracy, etc?, than talking about regions.

How can this solve our problem?.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by ken6488(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

Is that one a nigga

Statue where.....

About you put buhari statue for delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos / Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun / Dino Melaye Quotes Oche Otorkpa In Reaction To Failed Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.