Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650468 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2011
Brisingr:

on tsunade mata am sure jiraya didn't hit her back coz of dere history.hanzo could hav defeated dem in dat battle but he chose 2 dub dem as sannins(i tink he got tired of killin nins) .until we see tsunade alone prove her sef in an epic battle she would still just b d 1st's grandaughter and a rily cool medical nin
What happened to Jiraiya proved the amount of damage that she could do with probably one strike while Jiraiya Was still in shock over her rage. ofcouse Jiraiya won't hit her back, he'll beat her anytime,
Hanzo would not have defeated them If he could he would have done it.
'As one of the Legendary Sannin,
Tsunade is undoubtedly one of
the most powerful ninja that
Konoha has ever produced. She
is a remarkable combat
medical-nin and is also hailed as
the world's strongest kunoichi
by some. Jiraiya commented
that no one could stand equal to
her in terms of combat and
medical prowess.'
Re: Naruto Information by pkasso(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
smiley
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
I wonder what Kabuto's trump card is now that Naruto has kicked the Raikage's a$$ undecided
Another question is, where is Uchiha Itachi? I have a funny feeling he'll battle Kabuto.
Now that the gaykid has the EMS(no offence to sasuke admirers), what's naruto's counter-strategy or does he still have Shisui's eye? undecided

Now now, what is the REAL power of the rinnegan? I've seen what the Sharingan can do. .but Nagato didn't really use the rinnegan to full effect. Any thoughts? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^ dat bringin people back to life jutsu is pretty cool
@wacky u are a real tsunade fan.let see who she's fightin durin d war and lets hope nobody jump in to save her so we can see her bring all dose jutsu u stated to fruition.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
Brisingr:

^^ dat bringin people back to life jutsu is pretty cool
@wacky u are a real tsunade fan.let see who she's fightin durin d war and lets hope nobody jump in to save her so we can see her bring all dose jutsu u stated to fruition.
Agreed, but if Nagato possessed the Rinnegan and he was in that frail state, why didn't he just use the rinnegan to rejuvenate himself?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
v3:

Agreed, but if Nagato possessed the Rinnegan and he was in that frail state, why didn't he just use the rinnegan to rejuvenate himself?
Guy come, What do you mean by G.aykid? Lol, Na by force to like woman, Anywho, Nagato is not like the real owner of the rinnegan which is the sage of six paths and he himself said that his power paled in comparison to that of the sage. But this gives two possibilities either
1. Madara did not make empty boast and he truly gave nagato the Rinnegan which would explain Nagato's inability to push it to it's true power or
2. The Rinnegan or the fact of having the Rinnegan does not mean one will equal the sage of six paths. The person must also have the body( the Senju type) and the chakra to push it to that level.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
i would lyk to know how madara gave nagato d rinnegan i can remeba when nagato activated d rinnegan to kill dose nins da killed his parent
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
Brisingr:

i would lyk to know how madara gave nagato d rinnegan i can remeba when nagato activated d rinnegan to kill dose nins da killed his parent
As every1 should know, madara didn't give d rinnegan 2 nagato literally, i bliv he in some way had an hand in pushing nagato 2 activate it,
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
Madara is a good liar remember that he told sasuke that the 9 tails attack was a natural disaster, Telling konan he gave nagato rinnegan can be a lie too
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2011
Twisting:

Madara is a good liar remember that he told sasuke that the 9 tails attack was a natural disaster, Telling konan he gave nagato rinnegan can be a lie too

what will he gain from telling konan, a person he is about to kill, a lie such as that. i believe he told the truth
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:53am On Sep 15, 2011
from the way the series is going, i'm sure madara knows how to use the rinnegan more than nagato. . . . .and mehn, naruto's fight with the 3rd raikage goes to show that he does not need to rely on kyuubi's power all the time. . . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2011
Interesting how the battle turn out. Now the spotlight's on Gaara with the strongest shield.
But that 3rd Mizukage is smug.

Feraz:

from the way the series is going, i'm sure madara knows how to use the rinnegan more than nagato. . . . .and mehn, naruto's fight with the 3rd raikage goes to show that he does not need to rely on kyuubi's power all the time. . . . . .
Good 'ol Rasengan. The true Mastermind of the series, I've learned never to underestimate him. He has an aquarium of Sharingan at his disposal. I'm glad Itachi disposed Shusui's. If Madara gets a wind of it, he'll be after it. Danzo self-destruct to prevent the old coot from ever utilizing the one he stole before. At least he did something right before he died. . .

Madara and his army of Installed Zombie Jinchuriki. . . Let's see how well he utilizes them.
Re: Naruto Information by pkasso(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
Kabuto Yakushi certainly does remind me of Orochimaru.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
p_kasso:

Yeah definitely and his tongue licking habit. cheesy and i hope he's stronger than orochimaru
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
Gaara finally a one on one battle between gaara and mizukage,where the fuc k is tsuchikage they were travelling in a two man cell b4 they dispatchd by Naruto,
I hope we don't see Naruto for a while cheesy Let Kishimoto focus on Madara and Kabuto.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2011
Twisting:

I hope we don't see Naruto for a while cheesy Let Kishimoto focus on Madara and Kabuto.

You wan make Naruto Loss inside the battlefield? Lol.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2011
Yeah just like kakashi's unit went off the grid
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2011
p_kasso:

Part of that snake, Orochimaru still exists in Kabuto. .even Kabuto said Orochimaru is trying to gain control of his body. I keep wondering where Itachi is and when we'll see him again. Arrrggghhh, i hate these mind-games
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2011
v3:

Part of that snake, Orochimaru still exists in Kabuto. .even Kabuto said Orochimaru is trying to gain control of his body. I keep wondering where Itachi is and when we'll see him again. Arrrggghhh, i hate these mind-games
I love the mind games. It makes Naruto so much better than bleach. I like The fact that sealing means the person is gone. Not only has Kabuto suppressed the part of Orochimaru within him but the main Orochimaru has been sealed by Itachi's Susanoo's sword
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
Eyah. grin
v3:

You want ramen? It'll make ya feel better! grin
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
Have u guyz ever wonder how konoha have facilities dat handles cells and eye transplant and even audio visual communication but travellin is mostly by foot and other crude means
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
^Yeah. cheesy
Looking underneath the underneath!
And also I have a feeling that this whole series is a mere story told by some old person.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 1:46am On Sep 20, 2011
Brisingr:

Have u guyz ever wonder how konoha have facilities dat handles cells and eye transplant and even audio visual communication but travellin is mostly by foot and other crude means
Their travelling methods make sense well. I would love to go from the bottom to the top of a very tall building with a couple of Jumps,
But the ninja world is a mixture of modern and ancient ways
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2011
What if itachi releases orochimaru from the sword or uses a genjutsu on kabuto allowing orochimara to take control of body. That'll be wicked
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2011
During the sora arc a female ninja uses a wind element technique on Naruto,a ninja from konoha used a wind element technique on pain,danzo use a wind element technique on sasuke, when are they going to teach Naruto a new wind element technique all he does is kagebunshi and to create new variations of rasengas all that plenty chakra what a waste. What if kakashi somehow possessed the same chakra level as Naruto
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2011
Even madara and zetsu acknowledged that Naruto has grow more powerful than sasuke, besides his genjutsu sucks, all of his battles were rigged.1 against orochimaru he was already weakened n orochimaru was not trying to kill him he only wanted his body,against diedara he did best him but he would have also dead at the end if not for manda's reverse summon which only possible because of orochimaru,again B he would've died if not 4 jugo fusing his flesh into his chest n karin healing his wounds, they would've all died if not 4 suigetsu shielding them from the blast of the beast ball.
Against itachi he could win even though itachi had been recently injured in a fight against an unknown n unmention opponet,his sights have already deteriouted n itachi has very little chakra just like shikamaru,n he does nt have a lot stamina that why he likes ending his fights very fast, a that why he likes ending his fights very fast,

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
During sasuke's battle with d kage's. He would have died if not 4 d intervention of the kazakage, died against the muizukaga if not 4 zetsu,died when the tsuikaga when his technique if not 4 madara teleporting him with karin healing him. I'm not saying that he's not powerful he is. If you pit him against the konoha 11 ,neji,hinata,10 10,shino,chouji,shikamaru,ino,sakura ,kiba,akamaru,sai would not survive a one on one battle with him but lee is a different matter all together if madara n zetsu while to organise a just fight sasuke would lose
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^^calm down with the insults on sasuke. . . . . . . -Lol. . . . . . . . . .
Remember nidaime tobirama was the one who put up the facilities in konoha like water, electricity etc. Konoha produces the strongest heroes and villians
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
Besides, rasengan's a very powerful technique and even sasuke uses chidori most times
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
lexander:

Even madara and zetsu acknowledged that Naruto has grow more powerful than sasuke, besides his genjutsu sucks, all of his battles were rigged.1 against orochimaru he was already weakened n orochimaru was not trying to kill him he only wanted his body,against diedara he did best him but he would have also dead at the end if not for manda's reverse summon which only possible because of orochimaru,again B he would've died if not 4 jugo fusing his flesh into his chest n karin healing his wounds, they would've all died if not 4 suigetsu shielding them from the blast of the beast ball.
Against itachi he could win even though itachi had been recently injured in a fight against an unknown n unmention opponet,his sights have already deteriouted n itachi has very little chakra just like shikamaru,n he does nt have a lot stamina that why he likes ending his fights very fast, a that why he likes ending his fights very fast,
1. the point at which Madara and Zetsu admitted that Naruto wap stronger than Sasuke was when he had just defeated Pain and a lot has happened since then the same Sasuke defeated Danzo later who was the assumed hokage at the time, was on the same team once with Sarutobi and trained under the Second Hokage.
2. The fight between Orochimaru and sasuke to me was a fair one because orochimaru was weak just in the body that he was in and he fought Sasuke in his real form and his aim in the fight was to absorb sasuke which he did but sasuke was able to defeat the body transference jutsu with an ordinary Sharingan.
3. Sasuke fought very well against Deidera, ABLE to match the akatsuki member one on one without any help and using his brains well. The Summoning technique that he did was because he was able to absorb Orochimaru, with his Sharingan. And for him to be able to summon a high level summon like Manda which was not his own showed his level of skill. To be able to push deidara to the point of wanting to kill Sasuke by killing himself. Is it not something?
3. Not even Naruto Can fight Killer Bee without help as of the time Sasuke took on Killer bee. Besides The fact that his friends could help him shows his ingenuity in choosing team mates. 3 people were following him as their leader why?
4. Yes Itachi won the fight. Anytime anyday Itachi is better than Sasuke, teriouted n itachi has very little chakra just like shikamaru,n he does nt have a lot stamina that why he likes ending his fights very fast, a that why he likes ending his fights very fast,
[quote][/quote]
1. the point at which Madara and Zetsu admitted that Naruto wap stronger than Sasuke was when he had just defeated Pain and a lot has happened since then the same Sasuke defeated Danzo later who was the assumed hokage at the time, was on the same team once with Sarutobi and trained under the Second Hokage.
2. The fight between Orochimaru and sasuke to me was a fair one because orochimaru was weak just in the body that he was in and he fought Sasuke in his real form and his aim in the fight was to absorb sasuke which he did but sasuke was able to defeat the body transference jutsu with an ordinary Sharingan.
3. Sasuke fought very well against Deidera, ABLE to match the akatsuki member one on one without any help and using his brains well. The Summoning technique that he did was because he was able to absorb Orochimaru, with his Sharingan. And for him to be able to summon a high level summon like Manda which was not his own showed his level of skill. To be able to push deidara to the point of wanting to kill Sasuke by killing himself. Is it not something?
3. Not even Naruto Can fight Killer Bee without help as of the time Sasuke took on Killer bee. Besides The fact that his friends could help him shows his ingenuity in choosing team mates. 3 people were following him as their leader why?
4. Yes Itachi won the fight. Anytime anyday Itachi is better than Sasuke,
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2011
lexander:

During the sora arc a female ninja uses a wind element technique on Naruto,a ninja from konoha used a wind element technique on pain,danzo use a wind element technique on sasuke, when are they going to teach Naruto a new wind element technique all he does is kagebunshi and to create new variations of rasengas all that plenty chakra what a waste. What if kakashi somehow possessed the same chakra level as Naruto
If you chakra is wind natured then the only thing you could possibly, most likely do with it is create a rasengan or wind-based attacks, like Asuma did. So far, naruto has developed the rasengan past what its previous users have been able achieve.

Another thing worth noting is though naruto can control the 9 tails and use its chakra,its ONLY a minute fraction of what the REAL chakra is. .here're reasons why i feel so.

The 9 tails is the strongest of all the beast - there's no ten tails yet.
If its that powerful and Naruto can control it, why can he manage just two bijuu rasengans in RS mode?

Bee has control of the hachibi and can produce as manage tailed beast bombs as he likes but naruto has tried on 2/3 attempts but failed. . and thats because the 9-tails hasn't surrendered TOTALLY.

@wacky
There's some truth in what Laxender says. Sasuke would've been long dead if not for last-minute saves by either people/jutsu, besides Kishimoto likes him so he keeps saving his gayazz grin cheesy

Now tell me this. . .

Pound for pound, skill for skill. .Do you think Sasuke would've survived after battles with Mizukage/Tsuchikage,Itachi, Killer Bee. . .?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
v3:

If you chakra is wind natured then the only thing you could possibly, most likely do with it is create a rasengan or wind-based attacks, like Asuma did. So far, naruto has developed the rasengan past what its previous users have been able achieve.

Another thing worth noting is though naruto can control the 9 tails and use its chakra,its ONLY a minute fraction of what the REAL chakra is. .here're reasons why i feel so.

The 9 tails is the strongest of all the beast - there's no ten tails yet.
If its that powerful and Naruto can control it, why can he manage just two bijuu rasengans in RS mode?

Bee has control of the hachibi and can produce as manage tailed beast bombs as he likes but naruto has tried on 2/3 attempts but failed. . and thats because the 9-tails hasn't surrendered TOTALLY.

@wacky
There's some truth in what Laxender says. Sasuke would've been long dead if not for last-minute saves by either people/jutsu, besides Kishimoto likes him so he keeps saving his gayazz grin cheesy

Now tell me this. . .

Pound for pound, skill for skill. .Do you think Sasuke would've survived after battles with Mizukage/Tsuchikage,Itachi, Killer Bee. . .?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.