Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649027 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2011
jidesp:

please can anyone tell me the episodes where Naruto fought 3rd Raikage, as in video, or is it in the manga, please tell me the episodes oh, Video

Season 15 is where Sasuke fought the Kages at the Summit.
As for the 4th Shinobi War, it hasn't commenced yet on screen.
Go to www.mangafox.com and check for the exact Manga Chapter.
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 1:56am On Oct 02, 2011
i already saw, and i'm enjoying it, thanks, u're too much,
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2011
Firestar wow i've never heard or seen a female that watches Naruto.you're really something i think i'm in love wit u
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2011
^^^ hehehe
Re: Naruto Information by Kmaster2010(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2011
I think itachi is goin after kabuto becos he said he was goin to take care of d impure world summonin, has for sasuke i think he is stronger now that he has itachi eyes not even naruto will be able to filght with him. The jincuhcki started from d sage of six paths, he was d first jincuhcki. What i am more intrested in is which clan was minato the 4th hokage naruto's father from? Any body with answers
Re: Naruto Information by Kmaster2010(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2011
D current naruto manga is vol 59 ch 558, where naruto disperse is shadow clones in 9 tails chakra mode all over d battle field, gaare defeated d miszukage, muu turned out nt to be sealed, nd naruto clone arrive on time to save hinata nd sakura both on different battle fields. And kabuto is plannin on usin is trump card, only God knows what dat means
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:45am On Oct 09, 2011
Pls, anyone know where i can download appleseed series like exmachina from? Pls, post the link. Thanks
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2011
Feraz:

Pls, anyone know where i can download appleseed series like exmachina from? Pls, post the link. Thanks
Go to www.fztvseries.mobi
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
lexander:

Firestar wow i've never heard or seen a female that watches Naruto.you're really something i think i'm in love wit u
------
You think? Did someone put you under genjutsu? undecided
There are other ladies that love manga too. However, Naruto is one of my personal favourites.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2011
firestar:

------
You think? Did someone put you under genjutsu? undecided
There are other ladies that love manga too. However, Naruto is one of my personal favourites.

It's The Sonic Genjutsu type
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
Kmaster2010:

I think itachi is goin after kabuto becos he said he was goin to take care of d impure world summonin, has for sasuke i think he is stronger now that he has itachi eyes not even naruto will be able to filght with him. The jincuhcki started from d sage of six paths, he was d first jincuhcki. What i am more intrested in is which clan was minato the 4th hokage naruto's father from? Any body with answers
As it stand minato has not been mentioned 2 b part of any known clan, but his surname is Namikaze.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
Come to think of it, Naruto should bear[i] Namikaze.[/i] It was for his safety that he bore his mother's maiden name. The series was named Naruto for a reason

SageNaruto:

As it stand minato has not been mentioned 2 b part of any known clan, but his surname is Namikaze.

---------
^^More spin-offs I reckon. There's alot of unanswered questions surrounding him and alot of key characters.

--------
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
What are y'all still doing, go read the latest and let's discuss!!!!!!! So actually, madara died like i said, it's an impostor but who is that. . . . . .and minato never said it's madara but he doesn't know. . . . .i'm gonna slap kishimoto for putting me in suspense during this examination period. . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by mobileappl: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
http://www.mobileapplicationservices.com

Mobile Application Services is an appreciative actor of the latest trends in business and consumer-centric Mobile applications.
Mobile Application Services is inimitable mobile station of interpretation mobile application development services in the proficient manner with latest mobile technologies and mobile development processes including SDKs provided by different mobile companies to perform mobile application development perfectly.
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
U guys should go and read the latest manga. Kabuto resurrected the real madara. Part of my theory is correct. @wackyj1 IN YOUR FACE
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
feraz off topic are u a uniben student. ?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
Brisingr:

feraz off topic are u a uniben student. ?
what do you think?!?!
mchenry:

U guys should go and read the latest manga. Kabuto resurrected the real madara. Part of my theory is correct. @wackyj1 IN YOUR FACE
but you know it can't be sasuke's father. I actually want to change my theory to say. . . . But who do you think is powerful enough to do those things. . . . .checking
1st hokage
2nd hokage
3rd hokage
4th hokage
rikoudõ sennin.
Will soon make my threat come true
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^^
Even if he's not sasuke's father (of which I still believe it's him) part of my theory is correct
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Feraz:

What are y'all still doing, go read the latest and let's discuss!!!!!!! So actually, madara died like i said, it's an impostor but who is that. . . . . .and minato never said it's madara but he doesn't know. . . . .i'm gonna slap kishimoto for putting me in suspense during this examination period. . . . .

--
Hn. No you're not.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
v3:

Ok. .

1 thing we've been able to deduce is that its NOT Fugaku(Fugaku vs Yondaime Hokage?. .thats not even a match!), it's NOT one of the Kages (1st, 2nd and 3rd where all sealed by the death god technique, Kabuto could NOT* find Minato's body/DNA).

The look on Madara's face could mean two things; A formidable opponent (Rikudo Sennin, Minato*)

Please note that the renamination technique which Kabuto uses ONLY needs a DNA sample or the body of the person.

I thing i do understand is that the body in which Uchiha Madara is in atm isn't his REAL body. Why, you may ask? When Madara lost his arm, I(most of us) didn't see blood, i saw spores (from Zetsu i think) which leads me to believe that Madara's soul is trapped in a clone(made by Zetsu) and the REAL Uchicha Madara is most likely the one in the last coffin.

One thing we do know is that whatever it is thats in that coffin is either what Madara fears or wants desperately.
So i was right afterall cool, the big question now is, who is the guy behind the mask?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^^So who do you think it is. . . . .
Now, who says kakashi is weak?
Others are identifying naruto by his chakra signature and smell but only hinata's identifying him by his eyes. Kishimoto, Pls, add some romance to both naruto and hinata. . . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
Feraz:

^^^^^So who do you think it is. . . . .
Now, who says kakashi is weak?
Others are identifying naruto by his chakra signature and smell but only hinata's identifying him by his eyes. Kishimoto, Pls, add some romance to both naruto and hinata. . . . . .
I'll stick with Obito/Tobi as the guy behind d mask. I remember when Madara got in the way of Team Kakashi pursuing Sasuke, when Kakashi's looked into Madara's sharingan. . .he looked disturbed,scared ain't the word.

#InOtherNews A member of the akatsuki we've not seen his TRUE potential is Zetsu (yh yh, he steals chakra. .)
Think about it, ataksuki recruited rogue ninja's based on their skill and other things, we;ve yet to see Zetsu do anything other than run errands for Madara and maybe Nagato.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
I can't think of zetsu being the one cos no one except pain in akatsuki would make the 4th fight with speed and also, if we recall, there were only three who were knowledgeable in the teleportation justu. . . .
The 2nd, 4th and madara. . . But man, i was feeling the power from madara and it's like he actually died from his battle with the 1st even muu was scared seeing him. . . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
Dat was Epic, Naruto nids some serz help he cant do dis alone lipsrsealed
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Sasuke,Madara,Kabuto and Tobi Vs Naruto shocked grin
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
Feraz:

I can't think of zetsu being the one cos no one except pain in akatsuki would make the 4th fight with speed and also, if we recall, there were only three who were knowledgeable in the teleportation justu. . . .
The 2nd, 4th and madara. . . But man, i was feeling the power from madara and it's like he actually died from his battle with the 1st even muu was scared seeing him. . . . . .
Madara got the same respect Minato (flee-on-sight)got.
If any of what i've read is right (put 1+1 together), Naruto will need every ounce of chakra he can get from the kyuubi. The only possible reason we're seeing the REAL Madara now is because both tailed-beasts need to be "controlled",then captured and the man behind the mask can't do that with his eyes.

bxg:

Sasuke,Madara,Kabuto and Tobi Vs Naruto shocked grin
Naruto has his own allies too, we just haven't seen them yet cool
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
It cant pass anoda version of Rasengan undecided
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
Shows hw strong hashirama rily was
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2011
bxg:

Shows hw strong hashirama rily was
After RS, Harishima is probably the next strongest ninja in Naruto.
bxg:

It cant pass anoda version of Rasengan undecided
Maybe. .but one that's stronger and does more damage than the usual.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2011
do u guys really think a naruto clone, gaara, oonoki, temari, and a few oda ninjas can take on both muu and madara with out some major reinforcement?!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2011
SageNaruto:

do u guys really think a naruto clone, gaara, oonoki, temari, and a few oda ninjas can take on both muu and madara with out some major reinforcement?!
which major reinforcement will help them? Muu can be taken by naruto, gaara n oonoki but 4 madara himself, i doubt. . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2011
am xperiencin problem openin dis episode wit opera ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.