Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647872 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2014
tayoccu: I hope these browsers don't compromise security?

In what sense?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Is that even possible?

That's the file among the completed....its just a shame the ish ain't clear

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

In what sense?

the app might contain malware that might grant the makers of the app access to your personal files.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
tayoccu:

the app might contain malware that might grant the makers of the app access to your personal files.

Why? Cos of the speed or what?? The app actually is created by Clean Master

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2014
^ ^

He is saying; are you sure the app doesn't contain certain spyware allowing the developer access into your private and personal information e.g your email, mobile banking DOS (if you use your phone in handling business transactions) etc.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Tosyn007:
That's the file among the completed....its just a shame the ish ain't clear

Mystery app cheesy
Definitely the fastest browser I've seen on Android, even if it has issues with downloading, the browser makes it worth it. Thanks for sharing

About security, the pix says it all...

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Graviton2: ^ ^

He is saying; are you sure the app doesn't contain certain spyware allowing the developer access into your private and personal information e.g your email, mobile banking DOS (if you use your phone in handling business transactions) etc.

I understand that, I'm just curious on what makes him suspicious about the app..that's why I added that its an app created by an antivirus company

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Mystery app cheesy
Definitely the fastest browser I've seen on Android, even if it has issues with downloading, the browser makes it worth it. Thanks for sharing

About security, the pix says it all...

I will try downloading another large file today and see whether my theory works or its was just a fluke

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
The Cleanmaster browser is pretty cool... Fast... Seems secure..., it's rather crappy when it comes to downloads tho.... For downloading large files the best option remains UC browser ✔ or ADM ✔

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
nani667: The Cleanmaster browser is pretty cool... Fast... Seems secure..., it's rather crappy when it comes to downloads tho.... For downloading large files the best option remains UC browser ✔ or ADM ✔

Its the fastest downloading wise

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by harborlardey(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

I disagree, The way he rammed himself into Naruto meant he switched with something that's very close to Naruto. If he used Tobirama's jutsu, he ought to have control of his navigations..just my theory too ooo
sorry to bring up again buh I guess we are both on d same page now @ tosyn. Dat sasuke had to switch wit sumtin dere
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
harborlardey: sorry to bring up again buh I guess we are both on d same page now @ tosyn. Dat sasuke had to switch wit sumtin dere

Of course, besides there was something on Sasuke's hands that was falling off maybe that's what he switched with

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Of course, besides there was something on Sasuke's hands that was falling off maybe that's what he switched with

Unless that something was falling right behind Naruto

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tosyn007:
I will try downloading another large file today and see whether my theory works or its was just a fluke

Alright

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by harborlardey(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
hariorh:

Unless that something was falling right behind Naruto
or he threw it towards naruto using susano while falling and switched immediately making him unable to control his movement thereby causing d crash wif naruto

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Guys what's the image behind Naruto in that last panel below on the right?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
hariorh:

IDM uses a very powerful jazz... i must confess

grin
pls where can i get IDM for android. i saw many on playstore but some aren't installing

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls where can i get IDM for android. i saw many on playstore but some aren't installing

There's no IDM for android..yet

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2014
More ...

Gundam, Sengoku Basara, Code Geas, Witch Hunter Robin, Shamann King, Devil May Cry, Hitman Reborn, Ao no Exorcist (The Blue Exorcist)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 2:12am On Jul 19, 2014
I dont know whether its just me or someone out there shares my opinion that Kaguya is not as bad a villian as the ones we've known before?
I can say Shippudeen ended with Akatsuki saga, as if to say the hype of Naruto diminished with the death of Pain, Edo-Madara tried to bring in some juice buh faded with the dancing Kaguya wit her interdimensional crap.
Infact, Akamaru will be a better villan cus as for me, Orochimaru get swag pass this 3eyed horned dancer .

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2014
teemy: More ...

Gundam, Sengoku Basara, Code Geas, Witch Hunter Robin, Shamann King, Devil May Cry, Hitman Reborn, Ao no Alchemist (The Blue Alchemist)

I think you mean — Ao no Exorcist
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls where can i get IDM for android. i saw many on playstore but some aren't installing

Download ADM (Advanced download manager)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2014
For those thinking of animes to watch, here - code geass, hunter X hunter, D.Grayman, the world only God knows, Claymore, Sword Art online.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Feraz: For those thinking of animes to watch, here - code geass, hunter X hunter, D.Grayman, the world only God knows, Claymore, Sword Art online.

Claymore... Too gruesome

Code Grass..tight!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
UchihaItachi:

sad
@Uchihaitachi is a baskard i swear...ignore-no-jutsu?....hahhahahahh.....loooool

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Graviton2:

I think you mean — Ao no Exorcist
haa! thinking: yes, typing:no. can you just imagine. will edit it. arigato graviton san.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
***passing through ***

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2014
teemy: haa! thinking: yes, typing:no. can you just imagine. will edit it. arigato graviton san.

Happens to the best of us, Sir
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2014
TopsyKrete:
I dont know whether its just me or someone out there shares my opinion that Kaguya is not as bad a villian as the ones we've known before?
I can say Shippudeen ended with Akatsuki saga, as if to say the hype of Naruto diminished with the death of Pain, Edo-Madara tried to bring in some juice buh faded with the dancing Kaguya wit her interdimensional crap.
Infact, Akamaru will be a better villan cus as for me, Orochimaru get swag pass this 3eyed horned dancer .

My opinion

For now you are right. Apart from her bone attack on Naruto's kage bushin, she has not launched an offensive on them and her powers looks disappointing. Tho I feel Edo Madara was the best villian so far( from facing the fourth battalion to having a showdown with Hashirama and then becoming Jinchuriki of the all the tails to his fight with Naruto and Sasuke).

The Akamaru part is not true sha, lol.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2014
rapmike:

For now you are right. Apart from her bone attack on Naruto's kage bushin, she has not launched an offensive on them and her powers looks disappointing. Tho I feel Edo Madara was the best villian so far( from facing the fourth battalion to having a showdown with Hashirama and then becoming Jinchuriki of the all the tails to his fight with Naruto and Sasuke).

The Akamaru part is not true sha, lol.

But the aforementioned villains all fight with the aim of either killing their adversaries or beating them to unconsciousness, but she wants to have Sasuke and Naruto alive and well so as to drain their chakra. And we saw her true capability when she wanted to kill Naruto.

Secondly you can't compare someone whose fighting style is from the 1600s to be as polished as someone from the 2000s. That's why BZ is very important to her. Had she lived through those years herself, she'd be unsmellable

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Naruto should have ended with madara as the last villian, kaguya is under used even though shez fighting with a different aim she should still perform better than shez doing.

Well, now am waiting for the next villian, i heard its gonna be kishi ( since he does not want to end his story)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
and more ...

Soul Eater, Gungrave, D Gray Man, Trigun, Nurarihyon, Darker Than Black

Prospects

Monster, Katanagatari

Standalones

Sword of the stranger, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.