Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648970 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
undecided
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Willyblinks: Naruto should have ended with madara as the last villian, kaguya is under used even though shez fighting with a different aim she should still perform better than shez doing.

Well, now am waiting for the next villian, i heard its gonna be kishi ( since he does not want to end his story)

But then who knows. The series must have had a beginning and an end before it started and though it could have been stretched with fillers here and there, I still give kishi kudos for creating and maintaining the correlation of the plots and sub plots of one of the longest running anime series on planet earth. Salut!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tosyn007:

But the aforementioned villains all fight with the aim of either killing their adversaries or beating them to unconsciousness, but she wants to have Sasuke and Naruto alive and well so as to drain their chakra. And we saw her true capability when she wanted to kill Naruto.

Secondly you can't compare someone whose fighting style is from the 1600s to be as polished as someone from the 2000s. That's why BZ is very important to her. Had she lived through those years herself, she'd be unsmellable

Left to me, I believe we have not seen the best of kaguya. Let's see what kishi serves.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
rapmike:

Left to me, I believe we have not seen the best of kaguya. Let's see what kishi serves.

Absolutely, Madara is still the greatest so far! The confidence, jutsus, swags, the way he talks, etc

Kaguya on the other has yet to light things up

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
teemy:

But then who knows. The series must have had a beginning and an end before it started and though it could have been stretched with fillers here and there, I still give kishi kudos for creating and maintaining the correlation of the plots and sub plots of one of the longest running anime series on planet earth. Salut!

True talk kishi deserve kudos and i give him that, though some of his characters have been under used at certain points nevertheless he has done great and i respect him.
Permit me to hold this against him though- kishi just does not explain some actions in the plots and i become like ...what!
While i expect kaguya to pick up her pace of destructive power i hope she does not become obito and repent else.... #everything no jutsu

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tosyn007:

Absolutely, Madara is still the greatest so far! The confidence, jutsus, swags, the way he talks, etc

yet he got "owned/punked" by a kaguya people r dissing.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
tayoccu:

Exact same reason why people are thinking she's overhyped

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
I've been thinking about this nd i dont think naruto will end up as an ordinary hokage becos the only way for there to be true peace is to unite all 5 great villages nd become the grand kage or sumtin like that. Even at that the peace will only be temporary

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 1:55am On Jul 21, 2014
I think for the past one year or so, Kishi has been low on his usual stuff, his weed is no longer lased with the right components.
The summoning of Edo-Madara gave so kick, but much was expected from the Father of the Uchiha, this is The MADARA we are talking about, Edo-Hashirama was portray as a workover, a shell of a shell.
The suspense Kishi delivered about Pain of Akatsuki was the bomb and he went out honorably, that was a masterpiece.

Now Kagura...
BTW, who now is directing Shippudeen again, it seems Kishi is out, except he wants to be pronounced late will i ask Oda to give him some of his good stuff.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 2:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Willyblinks:

True talk kishi deserve kudos and i give him that, though some of his characters have been under used at certain points nevertheless he has done great and i respect him.
Permit me to hold this against him though- kishi just does not explain some actions in the plots and i become like ...what!
While i expect kaguya to pick up her pace of destructive power i hope she does not become obito and repent else.... #everything no jutsu

Expect that Kagura will at the end of the day shed her tears on a majestic level and at that point tell her story of how she wasn't a bad mother afterall, that it was a yet unnamed boifriend that got her so devastated as to eaten the forbidden fruit in order to satisfy him...i wouldn't be surprised if the story line goes thus.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 2:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Willyblinks:

There is a thread name for that - arsepull. Been long since anyone used that term. lol

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Expect that Kagura will at the end of the day shed her tears on a majestic level and at that point tell her story of how she wasn't a bad mother afterall, that it was a yet unnamed boifriend that got her so devastated as to eaten the forbidden fruit in order to satisfy him...i wouldn't be surprised if the story line goes thus.

Lol.. Then the evil boifriend emerges from somewhere (maybe zetsu) and take over the scene as the new villian

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when i said this.. you lambasted me...

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

But the aforementioned villains all fight with the aim of either killing their adversaries or beating them to unconsciousness, but she wants to have Sasuke and Naruto alive and well so as to drain their chakra. And we saw her true capability when she wanted to kill Naruto.

Secondly you can't compare someone whose fighting style is from the 1600s to be as polished as someone from the 2000s. That's why BZ is very important to her. Had she lived through those years herself, she'd be unsmellable
i total disagree her aim was not to kill so what?
When pein was fought with naruto his aim was also not to kill naruto but capture him and extract d kuyubi and also Diedara vs Garra still yet pein was fantastic one of the best fight ever.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
kaguya has done nothing special so far.
I have seen better ICE justu from HAKU
i have seen better LAVA justu from son goku host and fifth mizukage
i have seen better teleportation justu from OBITO
i have seen better BONE justu from KIMIMARO
and i am disappionted

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
GRIMMJOE: kaguya has done nothing special so far.
and i am disappionted

Of all lame jutsus by this God of the Juubi... the bone one by kagyah the worst

At least i was entertained by kimimaro .. dance of the crimson etc
Solid taijutsu from kimimaro
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
TopsyKrete: I think for the past one year or so, Kishi has been low on his usual stuff, his weed is no longer lased with the right components.
The summoning of Edo-Madara gave so kick, but much was expected from the Father of the Uchiha, this is The MADARA we are talking about, Edo-Hashirama was portray as a workover, a shell of a shell.
The suspense Kishi delivered about Pain of Akatsuki was the bomb and he went out honorably, that was a masterpiece.

Now Kagura...
BTW, who now is directing Shippudeen again, it seems Kishi is out, except he wants to be pronounced late will i ask Oda to give him some of his good stuff.
Haaaaaaa....toooo toooo late 4 Sensei Oda to be of help to Bro Kishi as it is now...there is no remedy to the manga dan 4 Bro kishi to kontinue the slide down...
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nairalandinfo:
Haaaaaaa....toooo toooo late 4 Sensei Oda to be of help to Bro Kishi as it is now...there is no remedy to the manga dan 4 Bro kishi to kontinue the slide down...
I disagree, bro. Kishi can still redeem dis story. But only if he can remember d stuff dat made Naruto fantastically awesome.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kaycee7: I disagree, bro. Kishi can still redeem dis story. But only if he can remember d stuff dat made Naruto fantastically awesome.
it seems the guy is too busy with BLEACH
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
tayoccu:

Point of Correction, He was owned by Black Zetsu, who right now looks smarter than Kaguya herself
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
rapmike:

Point of Correction, He was owned by Black Zetsu, who right now looks smarter than Kaguya herself

As in?

He is even telling her what to do. she looks zombiefied
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Chai! Naija guys.....

I expext her to be the last Villian, or maybe Madara will regain control of his body and then become SUPERBAD
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
so you guys are still caught up in kishis manga-tsukuyomi? Una go tey 4 there.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

As in?

He is even telling her what to do. she looks zombiefied

That's what pisses me off the most about the series now.... a Half human controlling a God like that

And she can't see that for herself angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
rapmike:

That's what pisses me off the most about the series now.... a Half human controlling a God like that

And she can't see that for herself angry angry angry

Na so... but kishi amerika knows
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
and i am disappionted

Bros , u b winsh
U just talk ma mind,

That above peeps is the definition of GBAM!!!

Seconded, i am disappointed
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
and i am disappionted

You have a point sir.... All the people you've mentioned have done far more impressive jutsus for those elements than Kaguya, and while Kaguya's jutsus may seem disappointing compared to the likes of Kimimaro Kun, Mizukage, Haku and the likes...., what you guys should realize is that these people were born with that specific Kekke Genkai and have honed their skills for years..... The truth of the matter is that someone with only one skill will definitely be better at that particular skill than another person that possesses that same skill and many other skills..... Thats the general logic, Kimimaro will be better at Bone techniques than Kaguya but Ultimately He's nothing compared to Kaguya.... The Mizukage will have more skill when it comes to Larva techniques than Kaguya, but ultimately she's nothing compared to Kaguya...... Moral of my story ➡ People that have only one skill will tend to be very adept at that skill... Kaguya on the other hand has a vast variety of Ninjutsu and Kekke Genkai, her Justus aren't as flashy as Kimimaro or Haku or Mizukage doesn't mean she's a pushover ✔

The Jack of all trades will always be the master of none of them ✔

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
nani667:

You have a point sir.... All the people you've mentioned have done far more impressive jutsus for those elements than Kaguya, and while Kaguya's jutsus may seem disappointing compared room the likes of Kimimaro Kun, Mizukage, Haku and the likes...., what you guys should realize is that these people were born with that specific Kekke Genkai and have honed their skills for years..... The truth of the matter is that someone with only one skill will definitely be better at that particular skill than another person that possesses that same skill and many other skills..... Thats the general logic, Kimimaro will be better at Bone techniques than Kaguya but Ultimately He's nothing compared to Kaguya.... The Mizukage will have more skill when it comes to Larva techniques than Kaguya, but ultimately she's nothing compared to Kaguya...... Moral of my story ➡ People that have only one skill will tend to be very adept at that skill... Kaguya on the other hand has a vast variety of Ninjutsu and Kekke Genkai, her Justus aren't as flashy as Kimimaro or Haku or Mizukage doesn't mean she's a pushover ✔

The Jack of all trades will always be the master of none of them ✔

Yes those who have one can learn to use it better, but can you explain why madara who awoken his reningan at the point of death and latter transplanted it into nagato could use the reningan so perfectly?
Can you also explain why he could use the wood style very well (remember he said there's something he wants to try/check out- dat indicates he wasnt sure how it will work out, he was testing yet was very good)
Na only question i ask o-.. Na answer i de fine
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin..

Or madara took kakashi eye and used kamui immediately?

Na answer ooo
Re: Naruto Information by harborlardey(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls can anyone tell me where I can download naruto anime from..I tried crunchyroll and I was told to get an adobe player which unfortunately is not supported bymy fone
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Willyblinks:

Yes those who have one can learn to use it better, but can you explain why madara who awoken his reningan at the point of death and latter transplanted it into nagato could use the reningan so perfectly?
Can you also explain why he could use the wood style very well (remember he said there's something he wants to try/check out- dat indicates he wasnt sure how it will work out, he was testing yet was very good)
Na only question i ask o-.. Na answer i de fine

If you are familiar with the story of Madara Uchiha, you'd know that he spent the latter part of his life, (after Hashirama dealt with him), he spent it studying all about the Rikkudo Sennin and planning on how to transplant his eyes to Nagato and come back to life later to effect Project Mugen Tsukyomi...... He studied all about the Rinnegan and it's power... So him knowing how to use the Rinnegan is to be expected...

About being able to use wood techniques, Madara fought with Hashirama loads of times.... He even stole Hashirama's DNA, and used it to recover from his injuries..... He knows all about Hashirama's wood techniques....

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
@ nani667 He (madara) is using more than one style and is using them well, styles that does not naturally belong to him yet he is so effecient with it thats the part am talking about, not to mention the kamiu thing did he study that and possibly practised too?
My point is this, if madara who originally does not own this styles could use them from merely studying not much of a practise (eg kamiu and some of the wood techniques) why cant kaguya who must also have lived with this styles for a while before her death or been sealed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.