Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650627 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Willyblinks: @ nani667 He (madara) is using more than one style and is using them well, styles that does not naturally belong to him yet he is so effecient with it thats the part am talking about, not to mention the kamiu thing did he study that and possibly practised too?
My point is this, if madara who originally does not own this styles could use them from merely studying not much of a practise (eg kamiu and some of the wood techniques) why cant kaguya who must also have lived with this styles for a while before her death or been sealed?

He's using them well doesn't mean he's using them better than the masters.... Hashirama is still far better than Madara when it comes to wood techniques....and obito is still a far better user of the Kamui.... It's the same thing I said before sir... Besides,technically the Rinnegan techniques belong to him cos they're his eyes originally, so of course his Rinnegan techniques will be better than Nagato's....
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when i said this.. you lambasted me...

Oh really?? I was only trying to create a case for her as to why she's been waist going so far then
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: i total disagree her aim was not to kill so what?
When pein was fought with naruto his aim was also not to kill naruto but capture him and extract d kuyubi and also Diedara vs Garra still yet pein was fantastic one of the best fight ever.

Haven't you noticed she wants to catch them when they're at full strength? What's the usefulness of their chakra
they're beaten to a pulp??
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 12:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

Oh really?? I was only trying to create a case for her as to why she's been waist going so far then

ok oo/..... watching u in 3D
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: kaguya has done nothing special so far.
I have seen better ICE justu from HAKU
i have seen better LAVA justu from son goku host and fifth mizukage
i have seen better teleportation justu from OBITO
i have seen better BONE justu from KIMIMARO
and i am disappionted

She's singlehandedly doing the jutsus that to those people its the best they can do with no hand seals, with little or no stress and you're saying she's done nothing special so far?

Besides, her version of these jutsus is much more advanced than those people you mentioned..This is what happens when you over expect. She was able to instantly appear behind Sasuke and grab him despite his speed, whereas Obito can't even get close him at his current level

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2014
rapmike:

Point of Correction, He was owned by Black Zetsu, who right now looks smarter than Kaguya herself

If you've been in hibernation for 2000 years, you'd likely do the same thing She's doing now

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok oo/..... watching u in 3D

Lol...sorry sir
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

Lol...sorry sir

Boss.. remember we made a bet that kishi himself could appear grin grin

But seriously.. kaguya has not impressed

I will however hold out for your earlier theory that she may need them alive for something ie. sasgay and ruto..
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

She's singlehandedly doing the jutsus that to those people its the best they can do with no hand seals, with little or no stress and you're saying she's done nothing special so far?

Besides, her version of these jutsus is much more advanced than those people you mentioned..This is what happens when you over expect. She was able to instantly appear behind Sasuke and grab him despite his speed, whereas Obito can't even get close him at his current level
overexpect?yes the only reason she do those advancly and no stress it is because of her massive chakra.She was able to grab sasuke because of he was not able to sense her presence behind him unlike naruto.And obito would not need to grab and pull sasuke but just slip him in his dimension.
A pratical example when Tobi(obito) was traped at the kage summit by Yamato wood and kakashi and he just sliped away if it was kaguya what will she have done.imagine if she want to drag something as big as the kuyubi in her dimension.
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:23am On Jul 22, 2014
harborlardey: Pls can anyone tell me where I can download naruto anime from..I tried crunchyroll and I was told to get an adobe player which unfortunately is not supported bymy fone
https://tokyoinsider.com/anime/N/Naruto_Shippuuden_(TV)

or beta still Torrents
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

Haven't you noticed she wants to catch them when they're at full strength? What's the usefulness of their chakra
they're beaten to a pulp??
it does not matter u should know by now that one don't losess chakra when he gets beaten up but losess chakra when he uses his justu.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

Boss.. remember we made a bet that kishi himself could appear grin grin

But seriously.. kaguya has not impressed

I will however hold out for your earlier theory that she may need them alive for something ie. sasgay and ruto..

She needs their chakra
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

She needs their chakra

Yes.. i will hold out for this for your theory grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: overexpect?yes the only reason she do those advancly and no stress it is because of her massive chakra.She was able to grab sasuke because of he was not able to sense her presence behind him unlike naruto.And obito would not need to grab and pull sasuke but just slip him in his dimension.
A pratical example when Tobi(obito) was traped at the kage summit by Yamato wood and kakashi and he just sliped away if it was kaguya what will she have done.imagine if she want to drag something as big as the kuyubi in her dimension.

You forget she's a juubi jinchuriki, zapping Kyuubi won't take just like it didn't take long for Madara to zap it into the gedou mazou. Obito won't lay a hand on Sasuke cos his dimensional travel doesnt match Sasuke's current speed. We saw what Obito went through when he was travelling through her dimensions. Obito has just one dimension while she possesses 5 or even more..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: it does not matter u should know by now that one don't losess chakra when he gets beaten up but losess chakra when he uses his justu.

Do you just let yourself open for beatings? You try to defend but still beaten up don't ya? What od you use in defending?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2014
bigblangston: Pls can I still revert back to my 1k 3gig data plan d same day I exhaust dis new plan u mentioned, pls I nid ur help because my 1k data plan will expire dis nite,don't knw wat to subscribe 4
abeg how do u do 1k 3gig plan for android
Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: abeg how do u do 1k 3gig plan for android
I use Bb sir,I don't knw anythin abt android
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2014
eyoniggar: so you guys are still caught up in kishis manga-tsukuyomi? Una go tey 4 there.

Tru talk ma bro,
Buh One Piece broke me out of that genjutsu
Re: Naruto Information by Vyntra(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Tosyn007:
If you've been in hibernation for 2000 years, you'd likely do the same thing She's doing now

she created ninjustu
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
For those advocates of Kagura, please, lets go back to when Madara was revived by Edo-Tense. He lived and showed and satisfied my imagination, i was like this is Kishi's at his best. You can see the transformation from his Taijutsu to Ninjutsu, it was majestic, then came the Reningan after he has brought out his incomplete Susano'o before the double Meteroite summoning, then came the Forest wood summon, to the complete Susano'o...
Y'all can remember the progression, even in my mind i was saying more, more, show me more, it was like Shippudeen is back. All of a sudden, Madara turned to a Two-horned freak that i cant recognise.
When Hashirama was summoned, i was expecting a similar feat but he was a dud, Second Hokage still performed better...
Enough digression, Kagura just came into the scene like a confused character.
You say she has all the ability of the Bloodlines, she should be grand and majestic at all her feat.
Imagine kuramo(kyyubi) trembling at the sight of Madara. Kagura is dancing about and getting her ass kicked with all her origin powers...
Shippudeen has turned to a whack story line, we can liken it to Luffy kicking Whitebeard's ass at his prime, is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Vyntra:

she created ninjustu

Says who??
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
cool Sup yo!
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Black Zetsu might be the last big boss.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Tru talk ma bro,
Buh One Piece broke me out of that genjutsu

I know of movies that could move one to cry but animes, kai I almost wept when Luffy cremated Merry Go as if I was in the movie with them crying. Good job.
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
teemy: Black Zetsu might be the last big boss.
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
teemy: Black Zetsu might be the last big boss.

For real zetsu should just take over kaguya am sure he'll perform better because as we can see he knows more than kaguya.
Orochimaru got information by absorbing his chakra that was in kabuto and used that information why dont kaguya just asimilated this info from zetsu and just work with it.. Well all she does with the massive chakra is travel dimensions.
Zetsu should just take over and fight with the informations he has gathered while with akatski and the potential power hez going to get from kaguya.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2014
TopsyKrete:
For those advocates of Kagura, please, lets go back to when Madara was revived by Edo-Tense. He lived and showed and satisfied my imagination, i was like this is Kishi's at his best. You can see the transformation from his Taijutsu to Ninjutsu, it was majestic, then came the Reningan after he has brought out his incomplete Susano'o before the double Meteroite summoning, then came the Forest wood summon, to the complete Susano'o...
Y'all can remember the progression, even in my mind i was saying more, more, show me more, it was like Shippudeen is back. All of a sudden, Madara turned to a Two-horned freak that i cant recognise.
When Hashirama was summoned, i was expecting a similar feat but he was a dud, Second Hokage still performed better...
Enough digression, Kagura just came into the scene like a confused character.
You say she has all the ability of the Bloodlines, she should be grand and majestic at all her feat.
Imagine kuramo(kyyubi) trembling at the sight of Madara. Kagura is dancing about and getting her ass kicked with all her origin powers...
Shippudeen has turned to a whack story line, we can liken it to Luffy kicking Whitebeard's ass at his prime, is that possible?

Bro...are you criticising kishimoto....?!
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 3:26am On Jul 23, 2014
pickabeau1:

Bro...are you criticising kishimoto....?!

Was expecting this kind of rxn from someone sooner or later.
Reason been that i was a die hard fan of Kishi, the brain behind Naruto, infact there were some speechs/expressions that were made which were embodiment of wisdom if one thought about them, like the Cycle of Hatered speech of Pein, Tobi's and Jiraiya's definition of Hope, etc. One can't help but wonder where he got such ideas from.
But as it is, the guy just dey fall my hand with his stupid fillers and lenghtening of the Naruto story.

Sometimes i give kuddos to Fullmetal Alchemist or Claymore for their brief and concise storylines.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Was expecting this kind of rxn from someone sooner or later.
Reason been that i was a die hard fan of Kishi, the brain behind Naruto, infact there were some speechs/expressions that were made which were embodiment of wisdom if one thought about them, like the Cycle of Hatered speech of Pein, Tobi's and Jiraiya's definition of Hope, etc. One can't help but wonder where he got such ideas from.
But as it is, the guy just dey fall my hand with his stupid fillers and lenghtening of the Naruto story.

Sometimes i give kuddos to Fullmetal Alchemist or Claymore for their brief and concise storylines.

Hey bro...talking against kishi here is the equivalent of blasphemy

I leave you in the hands of the Anti Azzpullers

grin
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Obito just die already
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Finally Naruto will be ending in october after 15 years. Cant wait for the final Movie
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
kombats: Finally Naruto will be ending in october after 9 years. Cant wait for the final Movie

And the annoying arguments can finally rest in pieces... kiss

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.