Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669624 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2014
kimco: blob of chakra with no form is not a living person. Dats dead, the physical organ too was gone from him, so how did the blob of chakra have the living tissue of a sharingan? He's dead dude.

He came up with the plan before he died. What makes a normal eye different from a sharingan eye? Is it not chakra? What made Naruto capable of giving Kakashi a new eye? Is it not chakra?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2014
kulkatty: there is
I didn't find any manga plus
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: I didn't find any manga plus
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/689/3
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2014
kulkatty: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/689/3
thanks dear, Im reading it right now
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2014
favourite quote:
Kakashi - come here, I'll explain the strategy. this will be our last mission as team 7

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2014
teemy:
That was his solace. For fifty years that was the song that carried the memories of his crew as that was their last song together when they all died, himself included. To brook, it was more than just a song also it was the song he shared with Laboon and waiting to sing that one song again with the former baby whale.

Yeah okay...
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2014
pls kindly recommend manga for me. something around death note's quality dat is short. not more Dan 200 chapters
Re: Naruto Information by JUHABACH: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls kindly recommend manga for me. something around death note's quality dat is short. not more Dan 200 chapters

i would recommend full metal alchemist.
or you could try code geasse. its only has an anime but the quality is out of this world.
Re: Naruto Information by JUHABACH: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2014
naruto; its like the BALLS behind my back.
sasuke; the SIZE is completely different. and it getting BIGGER.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: I didn't find any manga plus
. Naruto says, "with the power I wield I can create life" or something like dat. Obito has no such abilities. The difference isn't jux chakraa it's dna as well. Naruto can't give kakashi obito's eyes, and vice versa, because it involves dna as well
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay thanks. Will do.
Welcome@ MizMyColi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Trully we didn't get the explanation to last week's tripe. But I'll still wait.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
LOL at tripe

Good to some talk from Kaguya

Team 7 3 way combo... undecided
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kishi will explain things in his next manga, when he finishes Naruto...
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
JUHABACH:

i would recommend full metal alchemist.
or you could try code geasse. its only has an anime but the quality is out of this world.
pls do u have link to download code geass? episodes around 35-40mb
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
I said it .. All those having hopes that kishi will explain should also not expect it cos kishi has logs of such explanations he skipped, oh kishi.
I'll keep waiting though for something that might not happen
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin grin grin

Logs of unexplained explanations is also funny

UchihaItachi: Kishi will explain things in his next manga, when he finishes Naruto...
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Using shiruken to do Kamui undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Forming some unnecessary boss angry angry angry angry
Kishi, continue the dashing.
Though I have to say, with all of Sasuke's Arrogance, it was Kakashi's 1st plan that got Kaguya badly, talk of senior bros in action!
Loved the combo, but did Sakura have to show that she sabi punch?
Lastly, Kaguya must be sealed, I no wan hear any story ( If she is not sealed at the next episode, know that Tv Tokyo has seized the manga drawing from Kishi to make more money and they are the Japanese version of Alaba boys grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kakashi Just made Sasuke powers pretty stupid .

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by JUHABACH: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls do u have link to download code geass? episodes around 35-40mb

you should try kiss anime.
the series is divided into two parts, each comprise of 25 episodes.
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
rapmike: Using shiruken to do Kamui undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Forming some unnecessary boss angry angry angry angry
Kishi, continue the dashing.
Though I have to say, with all of Sasuke's Arrogance, it was Kakashi's 1st plan that got Kaguya badly, talk of senior bros in action!
Loved the combo, but did Sakura have to show that she sabi punch?
Lastly, Kaguya must be sealed, I no wan hear any story ( If she is not sealed at the next episode, know that Tv Tokyo has seized the manga drawing from Kishi to make more money and they are the Japanese version of Alaba boys grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Nah.. I dont kaguya will be sealed in the next episode, kakashi just began showing his power we have to see to what extent it goes and dont forget the 4 hokages are still in school/class they will have a part too, i hope no other bad guy shows up cos something tells me there will be.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
kimco: blob of chakra with no form is not a living person. Dats dead, the physical organ too was gone from him, so how did the blob of chakra have the living tissue of a sharingan? He's dead dude.

He most likely came up with that ish before he died. There are tons of instances where chakra outlives its owner. Madara's legs were cut off and he grew another pair in no time. Chakra is everything man. Cos chakra doesnt have form doesnt make it dead.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
pickabeau1: ... You are the dude with an ugly head undecided undecided

This surely is not an insult...or is it?
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
someone help to confirm if this naruto theme song or sound has ever been played in naruto animi if found it in all naruto song name is burial (maisou is the Japanese name) http://naruto-fans.com/2011/08/01/naruto-shippuden-ost-2/ thanks in advance and impatiently waiting
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls do u have link to download code geass? episodes around 35-40mb

Download this app if you're using an android device

Download link
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Willyblinks:
Nah.. I dont kaguya will be sealed in the next episode, kakashi just began showing his power we have to see to what extent it goes and dont forget the 4 hokages are still in school/class they will have a part too, i hope no other bad guy shows up cos something tells me there will be.

Willyblinks, may I no vex for you oh! You wan make Pickabeau and co come dey shout aszpull up and down? The dude is getting tired, let him end this arc.

Na still one night sha, per second film.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jaymaestro: Kakashi Just made Sasuke powers pretty stupid .

Serves him right for been so arrogant.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
We Should all take this coversation easy someone in this thread has insulted and called all sort of naMe to almost everybody in this thread.
Re: Naruto Information by harborlardey(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
JUHABACH: naruto; its like the BALLS behind my back.
sasuke; the SIZE is completely different. and it getting BIGGER.
and BIGGER AND BIGGER,,,,just get to the point
Re: Naruto Information by JonesK: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
I think that when Naruto gave Kakashi his eye back, it increased the amount of chakra Kakashi had giving him the capability to handle two sharingans. I think that's what he meant by Rikudou's power except, of course, the sage of six paths came to meet him which would compound the amount of explanations Kishi has to give.
Also, I think that it's not impossible for Obito to give Kakashi his eyes considering the fact that Madara woke brought himself back from the dead using Izanagi.
All that's left now is for Sakura to enter sage mode and we'll know that we're done

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
rapmike:

Serves him right for been so arrogant.
I agree with you it pained me a lot when sasuke was told kakashi that what can he do against him with your borrowed sharingan.come to think about obito EMS is best so far (love those kamui sharingan. Shuriken)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
seems u r reading selectively....
Tosyn007:
This surely is not an insult...or is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.