Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650578 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Willyblinks:

Your guess is right.. Its kimco, tosyn, graviton and pika doing what they do best.

And for those hoping and waiting for kishi to explain things i really hope he does becos he still has logs of explanations he skipped and now we've got more... Like someone said earlier (i think ihedinobi) kishi took the lastest weed in town and its got more than a week's effect ma guess a hang over
Hey! "Refrain from quoting me else..." Lol i just like u guys but ma love for kishi is dwindling

i SAID THAT.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
v3:
Not bad, not bad at all. Work's got a brother strapped, for now.
That's not a bad thing at all, my brother. Well done. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
firestar:

grin grin grin

How far bro? Are you coming for the Comic convention holding in September?
You know what, I think I will. I'm curious what it will be like. Maybe we'll meet. And I can see if you look as scary as I imagine you to be embarassed cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
rapmike:

If the bolded happened, then KISHI IS SIMPLY MAD......ARA

Its not a question of if BuT WHEN

rapmike:
Another exclusive from NotJustOk.com.....lolz grin grin grin grin

Exclusive courtesy weed no jitsu

grin
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Could someone please sum up the last manga release?
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Willyblinks:

Your guess is right.. Its kimco, tosyn, graviton and pika doing what they do best.

And for those hoping and waiting for kishi to explain things i really hope he does becos he still has logs of explanations he skipped and now we've got more... Like someone said earlier (i think ihedinobi) kishi took the lastest weed in town and its got more than a week's effect ma guess a hang over
Hey! "Refrain from quoting me else..." Lol i just like u guys but ma love for kishi is dwindling

rapmike:

i SAID THAT.

hmm, it takes one to ...
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
teemy:

hmm, it takes one to ...
What are you trying to infer? Come here,Come here, make I use this chain-saw shape ur head.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
rapmike:
What are you trying to infer? Come here,Come here, make I use this chain-saw shape ur head.
grin Na texas you dey? lol
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'm trying the etisalat #200 stuff tonight. If I don't get the 1.2MBPS you guys I've been talking about, I'll delete this thread. If I get less than my normal 600KBPS I get on mtn, I'll delete the internet!!! tongue
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Djtm: I'm trying the etisalat #200 stuff tonight. If I don't get the 1.2MBPS you guys I've been talking about, I'll delete this thread. If I get less than my normal 600KBPS I get on mtn, I'll delete the internet!!! tongue
I've been downloading non-stop since yesterday afternoon nd I only loaded #200. can u believe Im still using it till now. this has never happened before
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Djtm: I'm trying the etisalat #200 stuff tonight. If I don't get the 1.2MBPS you guys I've been talking about, I'll delete this thread. If I get less than my normal 600KBPS I get on mtn, I'll delete the internet!!! tongue
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Feraz:

It's possible though I don't see it happening because if she had come from the moon, then Hagoromo lied when he said he sealed the body of the juubi in a stone thus creating the moon. (can't remember if he actually said that)

Yeah. You are right, I'm guessing Kishimoto might get an alternate location for her home. I bet the other parts of the original story might remain.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: I've been downloading non-stop since yesterday afternoon nd I only loaded #200. can u believe Im still using it till now. this has never happened before
Are you serious?? You should check your account balance.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
E dey pain me say ihedinobi and firestar are coming for this convention and I'm in Benin!!! cry cry

v3 commented on this thread? Chei!!! shocked shocked shocked Where's kazekage?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: I've been downloading non-stop since yesterday afternoon nd I only loaded #200. can u believe Im still using it till now. this has never happened before

Seriously?? On your phone?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2014
ihedinobi2:
You know what, I think I will. I'm curious what it will be like. Maybe we'll meet. And I can see if you look as scary as I imagine you to be embarassed cheesy

I might cos-play. Think of the horrendous possibilities. grin
Feraz: E dey pain me say ihedinobi and firestar are coming for this convention and I'm in Benin!!! cry cry
v3 commented on this thread? Chei!!! shocked shocked shocked Where's kazekage?

Do you have exams, Feraz-kun?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014

As your Lordship pleases. ButI think you should get up to that
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2014
if you wanna get very high speed download, pc is d best. Use ur fone as hotspot and connect with ur pc. 3.75G ur best shot or at least 3.5G. Etisalat making anime downloaders high since 1759BC. grin

last BULLET: what has KISHInapep been smoking? undecided Kill/maim Sasuke already grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2014
nani667: But truth be told Sasuke is just useless sha.... WTF..... I mean the nigga is an Uchiha that already has the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, plus Hagoromo gave him a Sharin-rinnegan.... You'd think the guy would be able to do more than Just jumping about and bleeding from his eye.... Smh.... Kakashi just got one upgrade (thanks to Obito) and he's already bossing Sasuke.... Chai.... That Nigga is just an eternal failure... Let him not even try and drag that Hokage title with Naruto when All this is over sha....
I hope he(sasuke) and Naruto fight over the hokage title
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2014
ihedinobi2: Darn! I love this thread! grin grin Una sabi fight no be talk mata! grin

I swear this was my favorite soundtrack on Naruto. It probably contributed to making the Pain arc my favorite. That guy was so OP'ed that I still don't feel Madara sometimes and Kaguya just marginally. Maybe because of Naruto's level of development just then.
u think pain soundtrack(girie) is amazingly cool then listen to akatuski sound track and crimson flame (kouen) and give feed back http://naruto-fans.com/2011/08/01/naruto-shippuden-ost-2/
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2014
all of u guys should go get urself a girlfriend and stop self service in other word go for the real thing get a BLACKBERRY. I bought a London use BB curve 3 phone for 5thousand naria.
And enjoy 100 naria for 3GB for 24hours I always end up finishing the it b4 it expire
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls, can someone list the steps in doing this Etisalat thingy?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
ihedinobi2:

where exactly is this convention going down ?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
firestar:

Nope! Just project, defence and all....
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

Seriously?? On your phone?
yep, dats what am using now
Re: Naruto Information by hyuga(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
firestar: Hyuga.
Naani
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
firestar:

Good heavens! I shivereth!
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: u think pain soundtrack(girie) is amazingly cool then listen to akatuski sound track and crimson flame (kouen) and give feed back http://naruto-fans.com/2011/08/01/naruto-shippuden-ost-2/
Sort of nice but girie beats them both by a good light-year.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
nani667:

where exactly is this convention going down ?
UNILAG, according to firestar.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Good heavens! I shivereth!
sad
Come o, no fall my hand that day o. This wan wey you shiver so...

For those who are able to attend, click on my signature.

September 19, 20.

And if any of y'all cos-plays as Hidan, or Madara or Edo-tensei or Ironman. ...

hm.

I'm gonna test your immortality.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Sort of nice but girie beats them both by a good light-year.
Well all three of them has thesame song partten help me with some thing do u know of the song. Burial(maisou) I have never heard of it played in naruto animi help me confirm that @ http://naruto-fans.com/2011/08/01/naruto-shippuden-ost-2/ because it among d list.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
firestar: sad
Come o, no fall my hand that day o. This wan wey you shiver so...

For those who are able to attend, click on my signature.

September 19, 20.

And if any of y'all cos-plays as Hidan, or Madara or Edo-tensei or Ironman. ...

hm.

I'm gonna test your immortality.

I think I will pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.