Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669596 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: When Naruto ends, u can start dat.....

Thanks for the recommendation. I am already considering an internship with the master of weird Stephen Sommers.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
But truth be told Sasuke is just useless sha.... WTF..... I mean the nigga is an Uchiha that already has the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, plus Hagoromo gave him a Sharin-rinnegan.... You'd think the guy would be able to do more than Just jumping about and bleeding from his eye.... Smh.... Kakashi just got one upgrade (thanks to Obito) and he's already bossing Sasuke.... Chai.... That Nigga is just an eternal failure... Let him not even try and drag that Hokage title with Naruto when All this is over sha....
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
teemy:

I disagree on that, the SO6P is different from Juubu jinchiruki level as he was already da Sage and in that state defeated and sealed the Juubi inside himself before being a jinchuriki. Naruto is the next SO6P.
He would be incomplete . He possess the techniques already +Yang but lacks dojutsu +Yin .
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
nani667: But truth be told Sasuke is just useless sha.... WTF..... I mean the nigga is an Uchiha that already has the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, plus Hagoromo gave him a Sharin-rinnegan.... You'd think the guy would be able to do more than Just jumping about and bleeding from his eye.... Smh.... Kakashi just got one upgrade (thanks to Obito) and he's already bossing Sasuke.... Chai.... That Nigga is just an eternal failure... Let him not even try and drag that Hokage title with Naruto when All this is over sha....
He he he ..
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
kimco: yh, true dats what kakshi meant, thanks for clearing dat one up. The reason I side not with dat vague explanation from kishi is that if dat was so, den why didn't obito himself show us that power, the original didn't even show us the improved eyes, so why is kakashi the one doing so nw. And what da hell, kamui shurikens? How low can u go kishi.
He didn't show what powers ?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jaymaestro: He didn't show what powers ?
the sage powers. Mind u, I mean after the chakras have been extracted from him. He appeared to be jux like everyother ninja ( or a very powerful ordinary ninja) and he didn't activate susanoo and he cudn't absorb natural chakra, something he shud have done if he had a pint of the chakra still in him. Everything he did during kaguya's fight didn't scream, chakra signature change. He still felt ordinary.
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
nani667: But truth be told Sasuke is just useless sha.... WTF..... I mean the nigga is an Uchiha that already has the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, plus Hagoromo gave him a Sharin-rinnegan.... You'd think the guy would be able to do more than Just jumping about and bleeding from his eye.... Smh.... Kakashi just got one upgrade (thanks to Obito) and he's already bossing Sasuke.... Chai.... That Nigga is just an eternal failure... Let him not even try and drag that Hokage title with Naruto when All this is over sha....
brutality.... "sand coffin
"

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
kimco: the sage powers. Mind u, I mean after the chakras have been extracted from him. He appeared to be jux like everyother ninja ( or a very powerful ordinary ninja) and he didn't activate susanoo and he cudn't absorb natural chakra, something he shud have done if he had a pint of the chakra still in him. Everything he did during kaguya's fight didn't scream, chakra signature change. He still felt ordinary.
Abba ! Cut the dude some slack ! He was physically broken after the extraction and emotionally broken struggling with his own convictions ' Zetsu even used his body afterwards yet he still managed a sneak up attack on madara ' aided in revitalizing Naruto . He's really a fighter .. even after his deformities and issues .
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin grin today's episode got me laughing especially this part!

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Darn! I love this thread! grin grin Una sabi fight no be talk mata! grin

firestar: ...And the theme song for the current mood is Girei...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCfiqY05BpA

I swear this was my favorite soundtrack on Naruto. It probably contributed to making the Pain arc my favorite. That guy was so OP'ed that I still don't feel Madara sometimes and Kaguya just marginally. Maybe because of Naruto's level of development just then.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
lol..... see finishing move....
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nnaa, you wicked o! See as you just finish Sasu-Fine Boy. grin
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
pickabeau1: lol..... see finishing move....
Bros no be small sometin o! grin
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Bros no be small sometin o! grin

Most of all called it about four weeks or so ago - a major boost for kakashi when we see the depth of his feelings at his uselessness..

So its not unexpected...
Sasuke will get an upgrade soon... will no jutsu unlocking even more innate abilities

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Willyblinks:

Your guess is right.. Its kimco, tosyn, graviton and pika doing what they do best.

And for those hoping and waiting for kishi to explain things i really hope he does becos he still has logs of explanations he skipped and now we've got more... Like someone said earlier (i think ihedinobi) kishi took the lastest weed in town and its got more than a week's effect ma guess a hang over
Hey! "Refrain from quoting me else..." Lol i just like u guys but ma love for kishi is dwindling
Was that me?! If I said that it must have been one helluva long time ago! Don't remember saying it.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Was that me?! If I said that it must have been one helluva long time ago! Don't remember saying it.
WOW! You still frequent this place?! shocked shocked
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
v3:
WOW! You still frequent this place?! shocked shocked

KAZEKAGE!!! My own man, how far nau?! I just check in once in a while. It's a little too much for me with what I am faced with these days though. How far you nau? E don tay o!
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
ihedinobi2:
KAZEKAGE!!! My own man, how far nau?! I just check in once in a while. It's a little too much for me with what I am faced with these days though. How far you nau? E don tay o!
Not bad, not bad at all. Work's got a brother strapped, for now.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
kulkatty: grin grin today's episode got me laughing especially this part!

Weren't you a girl?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
UchihaItachi: Weren't you a girl?

I am/buh for now.
No
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
ihedinobi2: Darn! I love this thread! grin grin Una sabi fight no be talk mata! grin

I swear this was my favorite soundtrack on Naruto. It probably contributed to making the Pain arc my favorite. That guy was so OP'ed that I still don't feel Madara sometimes and Kaguya just marginally. Maybe because of Naruto's level of development just then.

grin grin grin

How far bro? Are you coming for the Comic convention holding in September?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
kulkatty:

I am/buh for now.
No

Reverse Henge: Orioke no jutsu! angry

Kunoichi! I fear you o!
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
kulkatty:
I am/buh for now.
No

Oh..kay, you change with the season? That's new
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Can't wait till kaguya's husband appear grin
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
SIRcumalot: Can't wait till kaguya's husband appear grin
can't wait for hamura and anyone else related to her apart from The Sage .
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
kimco: yh, true dats what kakshi meant, thanks for clearing dat one up. The reason I side not with dat vague explanation from kishi is that if dat was so, den why didn't obito himself show us that power, the original didn't even show us the improved eyes, so why is kakashi the one doing so nw. And what da hell, kamui shurikens? How low can u go kishi.

Another exclusive from NotJustOk.com.....lolz grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2014

Easy on the lad dudes......
By the way, who thinks Sakura is not the most powerful Female Ninja among the Konoha Eleven? She can even boss Kiba and Chouji at this level.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
firestar:

Reverse Henge: Orioke no jutsu! angry

Kunoichi! I fear you o!

Lol fellow kunoichi
Don't fear me o
I'm still me. smiley
I didn't change a bit
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Oh..kay, you change with the season? That's new

Ermm yup
Kinda
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
rapmike:

Another exclusive from NotJustOk.com.....lolz grin grin grin grin
That's kishi *** you either accept his logic ' draw or follow other speculations ' take it as another plot no jutsu and continue seeing it or quit it .
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

Most of all called it about four weeks or so ago - a major boost for kakashi when we see the depth of his feelings at his uselessness..

So its not unexpected...
Sasuke will get an upgrade soon... will no jutsu unlocking even more innate abilities

If the bolded happened, then KISHI IS SIMPLY MAD......ARA
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
rapmike:

Easy on the lad dudes......
By the way, who thinks Sakura is not the most powerful Female Ninja among the Konoha Eleven? She can even boss Kiba and Chouji at this level.
who can put her strength in hysterics ? none !

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.