Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649760 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Obinoscopy: Done. Apologies for the delay.
Hehe. . . Thanks
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Na Pein use the Push technique to fire a nail inside his head.
Naruto Villains peaked with that guy.
Hopefully Sasgay will be worthy
He used Kamui to teleport the nail.

He died after using Kamui to teleport a rocket fired at Chouji.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: ur mistake was to actually think that sasuke's power wud overwhelm hashirama. I suggest u rethink dat perception

Typically you're dragging the ish up and down... twisting words...

I never said his power will overwhelm Hashirama, I said it will overwhelm Hashirama's experience, just like Pain's power overwhelmed Jiraiya's experience.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: ur point of dem being chakra construct is what again? I forgot. Remind me.

Please refer to previous pages
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: are u saying the power gap between jiraiya and pain is comparable to sasuke and hashirama? Lol I think u'rw getting better at comedy nw.

How does my statement relate to that crap you just spitted?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: wat of madara? He did noting of dat sort

How will rinnegan users battle with chakra rods? I know you aint this dumb...what happened to you in that village?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mutaino7: GOD bless u make a mobile nagato and current sasuke fight am willingly to bet barring any favoritism or plot favor sasuke will lose..im chakra reserve no reach nagato level at all.

I'm willing to bet that Nagato doesn't have half the reserve that Sasuke has now. Isn't this the same Nagato that was forced to use chibaku tensei on 6 tails kyuubi after it almost pulverized him?

He did one chibaku tensei and he almost died. If he could do 2 or more, why didn't he immediately create another one when kyuubi started to break out. The dude was already defeated the moment kyuubi started breaking out. Seems you need calculator to start knowing how to decipher shinobis' power level.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:
He used Kamui to teleport the nail.

He died after using Kamui to teleport a rocket fired at Chouji.
You're right o
Still wished he died from d nail dat move was badass.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:
This here is why I said that Sasuke has no mate now beside Naruto. The guy is a monster. They just finished battling Kaguya and he still had enough strength to in one move bind all the bijuu. In the next he sealed them in chibaku tensei. That's remarkable.

Making chibaku tensei is not remarkable in itself: Madara made those "big, hard raindrops" that he tried to kill Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura with. There were lots of them in a short time and they were massive. But to immobilize the beasts and imprison them in chibaku tensei is something truly remarkable.

Sasuke still has enough strength because he hardly did anything during the battle with Kaguya.... Na Naruto do all the work...... As always, Sasuke was useless during the battle with Kaguya, he was useless while he was in the other dimension and Naruto was doing all the work battling Kaguya, while still trying (along with Obito and Sakura) to pull his ass out of that dimension....... During the whole fight with Kaguya the only time I say Sasuke do anything was at the end when they wanted to seal Her..... Make una no dey hype Sasuke abeg..... Even after doing all the work to seal Kaguya Naruto shall still destroy the Nigga
Re: Naruto Information by stinville(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where is the new episode for this week na cry
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
C'mon, does no one know why there's no new chapter this week?
Re: Naruto Information by TheLokI: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Na Pein use the Push technique to fire a nail inside his head.
Naruto Villains peaked with that guy.
Hopefully Sasgay will be worthy

Shina Tensei
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
nani667:

Sasuke still has enough strength because he hardly did anything during the battle with Kaguya.... Na Naruto do all the work...... As always, Sasuke was useless during the battle with Kaguya, he was useless while he was in the other dimension and Naruto was doing all the work battling Kaguya, while still trying (along with Obito and Sakura) to pull his ass out of that dimension....... During the whole fight with Kaguya the only time I say Sasuke do anything was at the end when they wanted to seal Her..... Make una no dey hype Sasuke abeg..... Even after doing all the work to seal Kaguya Naruto shall still destroy the Nigga

Was it not Sasuke that helped Naruto from the first time before he realized he could float?

Was it not Sasuke's susano'o that shielded team 4 from the infinite tsukuyomi?

Was it not Ssauke's amaterasu that broke them off the ice?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mutaino7: ask him if there is any limit to d amount of kamui u can spam per day.. Obito started using his during Rin death arc* couple with mokuton*
ofcos there's a limit, u can't jux spam any justu let alone kamui. Kakashi died using two in the pain arc plus other justus. How can u actually ask this question?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2: C'mon, does no one know why there's no new chapter this week?

Manga no longer has a fixed date, it should be out tomorrow
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Graviton2:

LMAO! See the reason I agreed with Ihedinobi2 when he said you were a "fact-inventing" individual.

For the bolded I can confidently deduce that the pressure is already getting to you, no need to get worked up yet, you hear? grin grin
Should I quote your earlier post? you didn't say anything about "shippuden"...but no wahala I have got time today, I will download it and watch it - God help you if this turns out to be another one of your elaborate schemes to weasel out, boy!

Let me go get it. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I and the members of this thread are very well aware of who between the both of us has been "jumping around like a rabbit" for two months now (thanks for bringing that back into perspective) - I figure it sounded like a cool response in your head alone but it still sounded pretty incoherent to me.
pls do bring out the old post. I beg of u. Bring it out. Also don't care wat u see of my post....pls do download the vid and come back...cos nw u're jux barking.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Lol. I love mediocrity indeed. Naruto is the highest ranked manga on mangapanda.com by my observation. It's got a vast following among young adults. I discovered it in uni after tasting Bleach. I never heard of Bleach near as much as I heard of Naruto. Bros, rest abeg.
oh look the "it's popular cos it's gud" theory. I'll leave u to that den.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I don't think that's his point, bro. Kakashi's problem with kamui was his chakra. The sharingan tasked him too much. His use of Kamui was extremely limited. He died once from using it, was it, twice or thrice. That was during the Pein arc. But the war arc was different.
why was it diff? Was it cos naruto was gaining more power in a day dan 99% of the characters did in the whole series dat u think it was okay for kakashi too?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
WackyJ1: For Kimco to look at what happened between Itachi and Orochimaru and conclude that Orochimaru has a weakness in genjutsu.

A fact that has never been stated anywhere else in the entire manga series. That has never been shown anywhere else apart from those two occasions then I must say Kimco that you are reaching. The annoying fact is that you don't even know your Naruto well. Yet you come to point out plot holes. How won't they seem like plot holes to you when you don't pay attention to detail.

Another dumb assumption is that orochimaru wanted Sasuke for his eyes just to block genjutsu. Where was the stated.?

Why don't you enter Naruto wikia and read about orochimaru. If you need to refresh your memory of the level of ninja that orochimaru is
Why are you pulling facts from your arse??
oro has been defeated three times in the manga. Twice by genjutsu and once by sealing in an eternal genjustsu. So forgive me if I come to the conclusion dat his weakness is genjutsu (occular genjutsu I mean) also I myt i have made the wrong conclusion, apologies there. It was nt for genjutsu. ( See wat I did dere, u guys shud try it sometym)

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Typically you're dragging the ish up and down... twisting words...

I never said his power will overwhelm Hashirama, I said it will overwhelm Hashirama's experience, just like Pain's power overwhelmed Jiraiya's experience.
then u seem to have misunderstood. If u can take a tour back to the first posts on this u'll notice that argument was on sasuke beating hashi....also u'll notice that my rebuttal centered on hashi having experience on his side to see him thru this fight, not withstanding the fact dat he is actually quite powerful himself. So I ask u this question, how far apart do u think hashi's power is from sasuke's?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Please refer to previous pages
oh I did. I jux. Only dat I saw all ur points being countered by mine....again wat is ur point for dem being constructs?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

How does my statement relate to that crap you just spitted?
loool dat made me laff. Believe it or not u implied dat.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

How will rinnegan users battle with chakra rods? I know you aint this dumb...what happened to you in that village?
wait why can't they battle with rods again? ( I'd love to hear this)

The village ruined my written english (if u've actually noticed my grammatical errors since I went dere)
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

I'm willing to bet that Nagato doesn't have half the reserve that Sasuke has now. Isn't this the same Nagato that was forced to use chibaku tensei on 6 tails kyuubi after it almost pulverized him?

He did one chibaku tensei and he almost died. If he could do 2 or more, why didn't he immediately create another one when kyuubi started to break out. The dude was already defeated the moment kyuubi started breaking out. Seems you need calculator to start knowing how to decipher shinobis' power level.
did u see him? Did he look healthy to u? A sick nagato leveled konoha the strongest village alone. Took a beating from kyuubi and did a chibaku tensei after. Yeah completely comparable.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
nani667:

there was a susanoo attack tho. Don't forget.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: did u see him? Did he look healthy to u? A sick nagato leveled konoha the strongest village alone. Took a beating from kyuubi and did a chibaku tensei after. Yeah completely comparable.

Are you guyz dumbses or wah? You brough him up for comparison against Sasuke, but your ram is too low to remember that he's sick then. You're now came up with the silly excuse that dude is an SS

...Pffft
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: wait why can't they battle with rods again? ( I'd love to hear this)

The village ruined my written english (if u've actually noticed my grammatical errors since I went dere)

Chakra rods are chakra carriers which can also be used as an instrument for puppeteering using the chakra...since its majorly a chakra transmitter, its just also be an avenue for the other rinnegan user to be absorbing the fool trying to use the chakra rod.

Miss been schooled eh?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: then u seem to have misunderstood. If u can take a tour back to the first posts on this u'll notice that argument was on sasuke beating hashi....also u'll notice that my rebuttal centered on hashi having experience on his side to see him thru this fight, not withstanding the fact dat he is actually quite powerful himself. So I ask u this question, how far apart do u think hashi's power is from sasuke's?

kimco: loool dat made me laff. Believe it or not u implied dat.

Oh so now we're done comparing, its now measurement things..I'll humor you

Their difference in power is wide enough for Hashi to have his arses handed back to him
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: oh I did. I jux. Only dat I saw all ur points being countered by mine....again wat is ur point for dem being constructs?

You developing a bad eye from your village experience?

I said they are basically chakra made flesh,
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: why was it diff? Was it cos naruto was gaining more power in a day dan 99% of the characters did in the whole series dat u think it was okay for kakashi too?

How many characters in whole series have a bijuu in their ramenous tummy?

How many characters in the whole series were transmigrants?

How many characters in the whole has tribal marks like Naruto?
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

That's what we say when we wanna choose a set..

I get your code, bro grin
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: pls do bring out the old post. I beg of u. Bring it out. Also don't care wat u see of my post....pls do download the vid and come back...cos nw u're jux barking.

^^ Story for the gods♪

Oh! Don't you worry. I'm watching the episode right now, I'm at 13:06 and still no sign of your claim. Save your breath and let me finish it, only then shall we be certain about who among has been barking. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.