Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649767 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: oh it can, however den it stops being a chakra construct. Is kisame a chakra construct nw too? They aren't construct, they jux wield a lot of it. The author tried so hard to make this point. Damn they have feelings too lol

They aint chakra construct, what are they then? Cos they share some features of normal beasts doesn't make them beasts. Cos we share some godly features doesn't make us god
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: I'm sorry. Calling all naruto fans here now. Please who here apart from wacky doesn't think genjutsu is a weakness to orochimaru? I mean the guy was genjutsued twice by two 16 year olds, using plain paralysis genjustu?

Stop beating around the Bush and say manga chapters at least or anime episodes. Which kids where? Hope you are not talking of fillers?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: yh I noticed and decided to humour u anyways. Jiraiya was smiling down the ocean. Without his info naruto wud be pain droppings by now. How do u say a man who's intention was to foil his enemies plans by sacrificing himself lose when he actually managed to do so? So jux cos he died means he lost? Gud point, carry on.

If his experience is great enough to overwhelm Pain's power, Pain should have been the one at the bottom of the ocean innit? Or what you're tryna say is experience guarantees sacrificial victories?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
WackyJ1:

We have answered this before Kimco, they are chakra contructs.

Imagine the Ginger bread man, because he is alive does it mean that he is not made of bread again?

Whatever you think is on the body of the bijuus, fur, slim, rock, it's all chakra, when you take that chakra, they reduce in size because they are chakra contructs.

Or have you seen any human shrink (length, breath and height) because their chakra is taken? They just look extremely emanciated and malnourished, but they are still the same they don't shrink into the size of teddy bears

I don't know why Kimco ignored this post of mine and decided to keep arguing with Tosyn.

The Chakra of the ten tails was extracted from it and it's 'Body' was sealed into the moon. It's chakra was then separated into 9 and made in the form of beasts.

What else is the definition of chakra contructs?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: so immobilising her so he cud have an easy tym wud have been useless? He used susanoo to attack her did u realise that?

Now you compare Hashirama to Kaguya...immobilizing her...

Let's keep seeing how far you're willing to reach
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
pickabeau1: Ahh.....

I almost forgot you were the dude that casually throws words like intelligence and ridiculous around..

Your rebuttal is noted

You are free to believe anything you hold

Ok. So I'm now the dude that throws words around. When was I ever that before? Still I think I like those words. It does take intelligence to know ridiculous when you see it grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: hold on, let me verify dis. Edit: I did and yes he did it more than five tyms in the war arc

Hurry up with that...
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: atleast I admited that it wasn't great....dats far more than I can say for kishi's children. Any hoo are u aware dat kill la kill and bleach (in it current state) have people actually defending it? People wud defend anything. Jux cos u can defend it doesn't mean the problems aren't glaring. U're jux rationalising it, which is normal
That argument works both ways, you know. People are attacking great works of art right now too. They always do. Just because you do does not mean that there really is anything wrong with it. You're just hating, which is normal.

Actually I still follow Bleach right now. I think it's currently boring. If it were a book in my hands I'd be skipping this arc it's been in for a while. But I don't think it doesn't make sense. That's something entirely different.

By the way, of course you admitted your story was nearly shyte. Because it was. Lol. Why should we admit that Kishi's is? I don't see how it is. And I'm pretty good at critiquing stories. You admit what you know is true. And it is not true that Kishi's story is less than great. That's just what you wish it is.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
It wasn't to fight genjutsu that made him go after the sharingan. He wanted it way before Itachi came into the Akatsuki. Kimco. . .
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: hold on, let me verify dis. Edit: I did and yes he did it more than five tyms in the war arc
Was this before or after Naruto gave him chakra.the first time?
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: so u're saying dat all the inconsistencies we've been pointing at wud be answered by the end of the manga? If u think so then u're more gullible than a japanese manga freak girl. U think u've answered all the arzepull we've pointed out? Pls do think again.
Produce one of your 'asspulls' or 'plotholes' which has not been reasonably explained here.

That you think I'm gullible for Kishi to be able to tie up his story well is a terrible argument to offer for why he cannot do so. It's totally beside the point. If you think he can't, you should produce your reasons why.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

I'll assume you you know the genesis of this talk, so lemme ask you, if experience is really greater than overwhelming power, why didn't it keep him alive? Or better still, why didn't he use it to win against Pain?
ur mistake was to actually think that sasuke's power wud overwhelm hashirama. I suggest u rethink dat perception
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

They aint chakra construct, what are they then? Cos they share some features of normal beasts doesn't make them beasts. Cos we share some godly features doesn't make us god

ur point of dem being chakra construct is what again? I forgot. Remind me.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kishimoto - He who must not be criticized -_-
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
WackyJ1:

Stop beating around the Bush and say manga chapters at least or anime episodes. Which kids where? Hope you are not talking of fillers?
are u serious ryt nw? Why den am I even debating dis if u don't know dat oro fell twice to genjutsu, one to itachi and the other to sasuke?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

If his experience is great enough to overwhelm Pain's power, Pain should have been the one at the bottom of the ocean innit? Or what you're tryna say is experience guarantees sacrificial victories?
are u saying the power gap between jiraiya and pain is comparable to sasuke and hashirama? Lol I think u'rw getting better at comedy nw.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: are u serious ryt nw? Why den am I even debating dis if u don't know dat oro fell twice to genjutsu, one to itachi and the other to sasuke?

You are wrong

Orochi orchestrated the loss to itachi so that he could leave akatsuki and start his obsession with sasuke
He also lost to sasuke so he could set in motion his resurrection via zetsu after seeing kabuto use the snake eye cover to defend against itachi's genjutsu

He knew all.. it was all a plan..

Just like kishi
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
WackyJ1:

I don't know why Kimco ignored this post of mine and decided to keep arguing with Tosyn.

The Chakra of the ten tails was extracted from it and it's 'Body' was sealed into the moon. It's chakra was then separated into 9 and made in the form of beasts.

What else is the definition of chakra contructs?

because the same response is gud for ur post too...so I didn't bother. Chakra is not meat and bones..... It fills in the void, like with kisame.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Now you compare Hashirama to Kaguya...immobilizing her...

Let's keep seeing how far you're willing to reach
wat of madara? He did noting of dat sort
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:
That argument works both ways, you know. People are attacking great works of art right now too. They always do. Just because you do does not mean that there really is anything wrong with it. You're just hating, which is normal.

Actually I still follow Bleach right now. I think it's currently boring. If it were a book in my hands I'd be skipping this arc it's been in for a while. But I don't think it doesn't make sense. That's something entirely different.

By the way, of course you admitted your story was nearly shyte. Because it was. Lol. Why should we admit that Kishi's is? I don't see how it is. And I'm pretty good at critiquing stories. You admit what you know is true. And it is not true that Kishi's story is less than great. That's just what you wish it is.
see how happy u are...insulting my story and missing out on the theme. U think there's sense in bleach still? U lost all credibility with me. I'm yet to see u critique any chapter of naruto as a standalone even. Maybe u think u are buh maybe u're nt. I sometyms go overboard for the fun of it but u actually want to make sense out of no sense. If I was a hater I wudn't have watched thru the whole of part 1 and some part of shippuden without complaints. I'm a hater cos I critique kishi's story? I guess u must love mediocrity den. Kishi isn't bad writer, he's jux not as great as u guys are making him out be. As if he can't fall prey to mistakes even master novelists make.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
WackyJ1: Mutaino Stop comparing Sasuke to thos understand.

I still reiterate that Hashirama will lose against the current Sasuke.

Pickabeau you are so keen to point out the inconsistencies when you have not fully had a grasp of the consistencies first.
which kine stone age.. D maddy dat has bin causing trouble since shey nah sasuke generation.. Apart 4rm sealing kaguya name any feat achieved by sasgay..in diz war..una dhey talk say maddy pierce hashi no b dsame guy kill sasuke.. Nardo did 90% of d job.. Thru out d entire war d only tym sasuke touched kaguya was during sealing even common sakura get to gv kaguya k.o y ur almighty sasuke with winged susano cudnt do shingbinshingbin.. Exhausting batu my fut d only people permitted to b tired are kakashi, sakura and nardo..sasuke only job was do spam useless amaterasu, get his susano demolished and use im swapping powers dat was even ineffective againt kaguya.. U made mentioned of nagato make sasuke go fight one country alone and let c if he wud b able to capture one tail 4 chibaku.. Lemme ask u one question y do u think dat apart 4rm sharingan y was hashi cell able to subdue tailed beasts and juubi..note rinnegan and sharingan was useless against the juubi but hashi cells wasnt..gv me answers den u will get d reason y a special shinobi like hashi aint push over
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
tayoccu:

picka what's your idea of a perfect story?
please cite an example everybody can relate with.

I see the uchiha fanboys are at it again, sasuke will beat hashirama? remember that the map had to be redesigned whenever hashirama was involved in a serious battle (which only happens against madara)?
sasuke will beat nagato? same nagato that soloed 2 jinchuriki and itachi ( note naga to though an ET was crippled)?
smh whatever floats your boat.
GOD bless u make a mobile nagato and current sasuke fight am willingly to bet barring any favoritism or plot favor sasuke will lose..im chakra reserve no reach nagato level at all.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
UchihaFeraz: Sasuke as at now will kill Itachi. Quote me anywhere.

Obinoscopy, please release my Feraz moniker. I was banned by spambot. . . .
shey with tosguya blade and yata mirror think well bros..
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:
You'll have to forgive me. I no longer notice these details. There's just too much on my mind. When did he do five kamuis?
ask him if there is any limit to d amount of kamui u can spam per day.. Obito started using his during Rin death arc* couple with mokuton*
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: wat is wrong with u? I wrote shippudden 192 and u said u've already downloaded it and posted pics of watching it. Look if u're not going to listen stfu and clear.

LMAO! See the reason I agreed with Ihedinobi2 when he said you were a "fact-inventing" individual.

For the bolded I can confidently deduce that the pressure is already getting to you, no need to get worked up yet, you hear? grin grin
Should I quote your earlier post? you didn't say anything about "shippuden"...but no wahala I have got time today, I will download it and watch it - God help you if this turns out to be another one of your elaborate schemes to weasel out, boy!

Let me go get it. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

kimco: I'm starting think u are the one jumping around like a lil rabbit. How's dat for a coherent sentence.

I and the members of this thread are very well aware of who between the both of us has been "jumping around like a rabbit" for two months now (thanks for bringing that back into perspective) - I figure it sounded like a cool response in your head alone but it still sounded pretty incoherent to me.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: see how happy u are...insulting my story and missing out on the theme. U think there's sense in bleach still? U lost all credibility with me. I'm yet to see u critique any chapter of naruto as a standalone even. Maybe u think u are buh maybe u're nt. I sometyms go overboard for the fun of it but u actually want to make sense out of no sense. If I was a hater I wudn't have watched thru the whole of part 1 and some part of shippuden without complaints. I'm a hater cos I critique kishi's story? I guess u must love mediocrity den. Kishi isn't bad writer, he's jux not as great as u guys are making him out be. As if he can't fall prey to mistakes even master novelists make.

Lol. I love mediocrity indeed. Naruto is the highest ranked manga on mangapanda.com by my observation. It's got a vast following among young adults. I discovered it in uni after tasting Bleach. I never heard of Bleach near as much as I heard of Naruto. Bros, rest abeg.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mutaino7: ask him if there is any limit to d amount of kamui u can spam per day.. Obito started using his during Rin death arc* couple with mokuton*
I don't think that's his point, bro. Kakashi's problem with kamui was his chakra. The sharingan tasked him too much. His use of Kamui was extremely limited. He died once from using it, was it, twice or thrice. That was during the Pein arc. But the war arc was different.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why is there no manga this week abeg? I thought the break was only for last week.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
For Kimco to look at what happened between Itachi and Orochimaru and conclude that Orochimaru has a weakness in genjutsu.

A fact that has never been stated anywhere else in the entire manga series. That has never been shown anywhere else apart from those two occasions then I must say Kimco that you are reaching. The annoying fact is that you don't even know your Naruto well. Yet you come to point out plot holes. How won't they seem like plot holes to you when you don't pay attention to detail.

Another dumb assumption is that orochimaru wanted Sasuke for his eyes just to block genjutsu. Where was the stated.?

Why don't you enter Naruto wikia and read about orochimaru. If you need to refresh your memory of the level of ninja that orochimaru is
Why are you pulling facts from your arse??
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Em,

Harashima at full strength will give Sasuke tough time. Very tough time.
Re: Naruto Information by Obinoscopy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
UchihaFeraz:
Obinoscopy, please release my Feraz moniker. I was banned by spambot. . . .
Done. Apologies for the delay.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I don't think that's his point, bro. Kakashi's problem with kamui was his chakra. The sharingan tasked him too much. His use of Kamui was extremely limited. He died once from using it, was it, twice or thrice. That was during the Pein arc. But the war arc was different.
Na Pein use the Push technique to fire a nail inside his head.
Naruto Villains peaked with that guy.
Hopefully Sasgay will be worthy

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.