Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669550 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
firestar: Hello WackyJ1...

Seems like you being away has given you battle experience, ne? cheesy

How are ya?

Am good firestar Chan just had to come back for these special times.

How are the projects going?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
WackyJ1:

Am good firestar Chan just had to come back for these special times.

How are the projects going?

The old ones I'm through with.

Thank God fer that.

I'm working on another one. Which other manga do you recommend by the way?

Quality is hard to come by.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
WackyJ1: Oh and Feraz,

Don't think Naruto would stand like that, a rigid hokage
Hhhaha!!!

One thing is sure... The faces on the statues will be destroyed...in fact, the entire statues....

firestar:
Still looks like Minato.
Give it Kushina's face with whiskers... and tame the hair a bit.
Will try

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Feraz: Choi!!! Oh my days!!!! I don learn. . . grin grin

Honestly, I have doubts about this upcoming battle. . . It looks to me like Sasuke will win but will let Naruto live when he discovers what Naruto's meaning of hokage is. . .
Nope. . . Was trying out a matured version of Naruto. . . Look below. . .

ok
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Brisingr:
shikamaru was lucky to escape his first encounter with Hidan.
Their won't always be proper time for you to do your groundwork before you fight your enemy.
Most Naruto fights are spontaneous nobody sends fliers containing their strong and weak points before they fight.

Same thing we are still saying. Shikamaru never knew Hidan and what his abilities were in the first place, hardly will
any shinobi be able to escape death facing hidan. I can tell you categorically that if not for shika's smartness, any other shinobi
who's power's are greater but with less strategic and maneuvering prowess would still die encountering Hidan the 2nd time.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
eyoniggar:

Same thing we are still saying. Shikamaru never knew Hidan and what his abilities were in the first place, hardly will
any shinobi be able to escape death facing hidan. I can tell you categorically that if not for shika's smartness, any other shinobi
who's power's are greater but with less strategic and maneuvering prowess would still die encountering Hidan the 2nd time.
what the bloody hell are u guys saying I tried ignoring this but I just couldn't
Shikamaru didn't even escape he was rescue thesame shikamaru that couldn't even move his body out of fear when he faced hidan and kakuzu
Chouji ino also survive d encounter after all kakuzu and hidan was summoned by pein
Shikamaru had help from ino kakashi chouji. To carry out the plan,because he facing hidan alone even after 1 year planing with his "smartness" he would have died.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't even want this fight to be close
Most fights are like that
Am tired of that style
I want Naruto to beat Sasgay to death
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2014
SIRcumalot: I don't even want this fight to be close
Most fights are like that
Am tired of that style
I want Naruto to beat Sasgay to death

Haba Bros..calm down! Lol

Kishi has a way of not letting things go as predicted, so I'm also not predicting any outcome..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2014
Let someone permanently get rid of Madara's body before someone else steals it for experiment. Even his corpse is giving me the chills. Like he's not dead dead
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Feraz: Choi!!! Oh my days!!!! I don learn. . . grin grin

Honestly, I have doubts about this upcoming battle. . . It looks to me like Sasuke will win but will let Naruto live when he discovers what Naruto's meaning of hokage is. . .
Nope. . . Was trying out a matured version of Naruto. . . Look below. . .

Awesome! You just might inspire me to go back to drawing..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
firestar:

Both of them will die.

Neither of them is gonna die
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2014
Tosyn007:

Neither of them is gonna die

Hm...

Just watch.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Sasuke should have been with the bad guys

All his powers are gifted

No feelin he hustled or worked for them

Kishi will not kill d last uchiha...

If he wins...big deal undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2014
firestar:

Hm...

Just watch.

Firestar, do you believe in God?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tosyn007: Let someone permanently get rid of Madara's body before someone else steals it for experiment. Even his corpse is giving me the chills. Like he's not dead dead

Aswear... If Orochimaru Sama comes out of that Infinite Tsukyomi he's taking Madara's eyes.... Pesin wey don dey hustle for Sharingan since the beginning of the series, two Rinnegan eyes go just dey for ground dey chill..... He shall transplant them Sharply and start his own War.... Probably Another storyline for Kishi.... In his efforts to prolong the series.....

Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'd like to see if Naruto vs Sasuke will be like Hashi vs Madara on a Landscape scale destruction level.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jaymaestro: I'd like to see if Naruto vs Sasuke will be like Hashi vs Madara on a Landscape scale destruction level.

The destruction scale is going to be beyond that. Trust me
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
nani667:

Aswear... If Orochimaru Sama comes out of that Infinite Tsukyomi he's taking Madara's eyes.... Pesin wey don dey hustle for Sharingan since the beginning of the series, two Rinnegan eyes go just dey for ground dey chill..... He shall transplant them Sharply and start his own War.... Probably Another storyline for Kishi.... In his efforts to prolong the series.....

I'd like to see Oro with that level of power.

I'd like the destruction in the naruto sasgay battle to approach dragonballZ level
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
nani667:

Creepy idea..lol
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tosyn007:
Awesome! You just might inspire me to go back to drawing..
You should. . . . . I'm gonna go back during NYSC cos for now, school is holding me back. . .
Tosyn007:
Haba Bros..calm down! Lol
Kishi has a way of not letting things go as predicted, so I'm also not predicting any outcome..
Exactly why I made this statement below. .
Feraz:
Tosyn007: Let someone permanently get rid of Madara's body before someone else steals it for experiment. Even his corpse is giving me the chills. Like he's not dead dead
Sometimes you wonder what if Sasuke raises Madara again? Double wahala for Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
nani667:

And he has Hashirama's cells in abundance now, courtesy of the zetsu he possessed..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Graviton2:

The destruction scale is going to be beyond that. Trust me

They might just turn that waterfall to volcanofall..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jaymaestro: I'd like to see if Naruto vs Sasuke will be like Hashi vs Madara on a Landscape scale destruction level.

Sasuke already gave us an iceberg tip with those CTs, i mean imagine how big the tailed beasts are and then how big each CT will be.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Feraz: You should. . . . . I'm gonna go back during NYSC cos for now, school is holding me back. . .

I'd have to start from scratch..my hands would have been freaky rigid now...

Feraz:
Exactly why I made this statement below. . Sometimes you wonder what if Sasuke raises Madara again? Double wahala for Naruto.

Naaaa...Sasuke is too proud to request help especially with his level of power now.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tosyn007:

They might just turn that waterfall to volcanofall..

Power pass power!!!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Graviton2:

Firestar, do you believe in God?

sad

What a question!
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
firestar:

sad

What a question!

Lol. Please oblige me
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. Please oblige me

Open to Psalms 83:18.
If God's name isn't there...
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
firestar:

Open to Psalms 83:18.
If God's name isn't there...

Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD-- that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

So, you do believe?

Next question, what would you say to someone who is beginning to doubt the existence or presence of a divine being?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Graviton2:

Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD-- that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

So, you do believe?

Next question, what would you say to someone who is beginning to doubt the existence or presence of a divine being?

Read the King James Version. It's more accurate.
Then know the meaning of His name.

Then open John 17:3.

undecided

I don't mind you asking questions that normally belong to the religious section...
But why ask here?

And now?

Suspicious.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
firestar:

Read the King James Version. It's more accurate.
Then know the meaning of His name.

Then open John 17:3.

undecided

I don't mind you asking questions that normally belong to the religious section...
But why ask here?

And now?

Suspicious.

Lol. I understand your fears.

I was having some sort of religious mental crisis at the time I asked that question and your username was at the base of my screen so I asked you. No need to be suspicious!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I understand your fears.

I was having some sort of religious mental crisis at the time I asked that question and your username was at the base of my screen so I asked you. No need to be suspicious!

Who put you under genjutsu?
Weren't you praying?

Read up those scriptures. I'll suggest others in another section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.