Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647782 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
hariorh: Still don't get Mr Sasuke's point tho

embarassed

Dude wanna be a @one-man mopol
Re: Naruto Information by gangwolf(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
TopsyKrete:
Don't be surprise when Kishi fall all una hands...

BTW, WTF is "Mecha naruto"

Kishi and his stupid fillers, be sure that Kishi go drag naruto to this time next yr
Those mecha Naruto fillers were Epic.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
gangwolf: Those mecha Naruto fillers were Epic.

If by Epic you mean Crap..... Then I totally agree ✔
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
iykmora: No HANDICAP? I will go with 1-10min X...

Also Naruto win...

And manner of victory= TNJ

all acca...

Staking $50

If I decide to school you on these TNJ syndrome, the next youd say is you don't like to argue
Re: Naruto Information by gangwolf(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
nani667:

I hate fillers. But i really enjoyed those two mecha Naruto fillers.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
nani667:

They were a bit funny, esp deidera, dude's crazy cheesy when he brought out those dolls (or whatever) out for gaara to play with, I was laughing like mad.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
solomonbrown64: ...Mehn, this Sasuke is a bitch.,....WTF, he doesnt need anyone, that,, his own version of being a hokage is to shoulder the darkness of this world....using Itachi to support his claim for tyranny....bullshit......
...damn, i would hav love for Naruto to beat some sense into him...buh it looks otherwise,...Sasuke will defeat and kill Naruto...except Kakashi becomes the Mediator....
...I wish Itachi had just killed this cocky grunt....
have u watched code geass, lelouch did the same thing, he became d ruler of d world, got hated and later arranged his own death. d only few characters who knew d truth saw him as a hero. sasuke might be right too
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 2:31am On Oct 03, 2014
hariorh: Still don't get Mr Sasuke's point tho

embarassed

I tell you. Is that his way of peace? smh
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2014
solomonbrown64: ...Mehn, this Sasuke is a bitch.,....WTF, he doesnt need anyone, that,, his own version of being a hokage is to shoulder the darkness of this world....using Itachi to support his claim for tyranny....bullshit......
...damn, i would hav love for Naruto to beat some sense into him...buh it looks otherwise,...Sasuke will defeat and kill Naruto...except Kakashi becomes the Mediator....
...I wish Itachi had just killed this cocky grunt....

Why do you think he will defeat and kill naruto? Only if Kishi wants it so cos I seriously don't see how he can defeat Naruto not to talk of killing him. He is a match for Naruto but can never defeat Naruto
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2014
gangwolf: I hate fillers. But i really enjoyed those two mecha Naruto fillers.

I did also...

Like a pain naruto

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

I did also...

Like a pain naruto

they
were really funny tho
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2014
TopsyKrete:
Don't be surprise when Kishi fall all una hands...

BTW, WTF is "Mecha naruto"

Kishi and his stupid fillers, be sure that Kishi go drag naruto to this time next yr
Mecha Naruto is an 'original' character in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Storm Revolution. The trailer is a sort of intro for the game.
Re: Naruto Information by solomonbrown64: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Manutd19:

Why do you think he will defeat and kill naruto? Only if Kishi wants it so cos I seriously don't see how he can defeat Naruto not to talk of killing him. He is a match for Naruto but can never defeat Naruto

...Right now, Naruto needs Sasuke, but just as Sasuke has rightly stated, he doesnt need Naruto....xo, Naruto cant kill Sasuke even if, he wants to.....and, besides Naruto is not as cold hearted lyk his rival....all i am saying is, i think Sasuke has all the incentives to kill Naruto, regardless of power.....
Re: Naruto Information by solomonbrown64: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Baddestguyp: have u watched code geass, lelouch did the same thing, he became d ruler of d world, got hated and later arranged his own death. d only few characters who knew d truth saw him as a hero. sasuke might be right too

hmmm....Never seen dat.....buh, i dont belive in a one man mopo system ....lol....
nd dats tyranny....
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
solomonbrown64:

...Right now, Naruto needs Sasuke, but just as Sasuke has rightly stated, he doesnt need Naruto....xo, Naruto cant kill Sasuke even if, he wants to.....and, besides Naruto is not as cold hearted lyk his rival....all i am saying is, i think Sasuke has all the incentives to kill Naruto, regardless of power.....

i hope naruto wakes up.
Re: Naruto Information by solomonbrown64: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Manutd19:

i hope naruto wakes up.
yea..no more talk no jutsu
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tosyn007:

If I decide to school you on these TNJ syndrome, the next youd say is you don't like to argue
i guess you have otapiapia in ur effing brain...what a sordid piece of crap! angry

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why I believe Naruto will win:

Sasuke has the rinnegan and we all know what he can do finish.

But I don't think we have seen the full extent to which Naruto can do.
He has not done anything with gurodama..

Apart from his super healing which totally blew my mind, we have not seen him do anything much with the half that sage gave him
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Best part of the Manga ✔

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
nani667: Best part of the Manga ✔
lol. . .epic. . .
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
^^^ angry

Disclaimer:

Nani666's version of Kishimoto's work.
Does not own Naruto.
If he did own Naruto...

Man must chop sand fa!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
iykmora: i guess you have otapiapia in ur effing brain...what a sordid piece of crap! angry

Woow! I didn't realize the syndrome causes hyper aggression, must have really eaten deep...

Can you please make known to us those fights that Naruto won with TNJ?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
firestar: ^^^ angry

Disclaimer:

Nani666's version of Kishimoto's work.
Does not own Naruto.
If he did own Naruto...

Man must chop sand fa!
grin

I wonder why the general opinion of people is Sasuke losing to Naruto. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tosyn007:

Woow! I didn't realize the syndrome causes hyper aggression, must have really eaten deep...

Can you please make known to us those fights that Naruto won with TNJ?
do i have ur tym...what has what I posted got to do with you-or are you Kaycee in disguise? Park well...

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Feraz: grin

I wonder why the general opinion of people is Sasuke losing to Naruto. undecided

Sasuke actually has the advantage, he's fighting with intent to kill, Naruto is not which will make him stay mostly on the defensive.
Sasuke can absorb ninjutsu...I'd like to see how Naruto counters that
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:09am On Oct 04, 2014
iykmora: do i have ur tym...what has what I posted got to do with you-or are you Kaycee in disguise? Park well...

Figured you'd resort to that, but I'm sure you must have thought at least a little about my question and lo, you came up blank. It happens when we let others think for us..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 4:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Tosyn007:

Sasuke actually has the advantage, he's fighting with intent to kill, Naruto is not which will make him stay mostly on the defensive.
Sasuke can absorb ninjutsu...I'd like to see how Naruto counters that
sasgay looks stronger going by ability but naruto will still win even if he has to strangle sasgay with that rope he ties around his skirt.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2014
Shuoo which ability again Kwa??

I know all the moves Sasuke can pull, it's just maybe how he pulls it but the other half that has been given to Naruto, I don't even know where that is apart from healing people and floating. Naruto has the element of surprise for use viewers.

Nani that part where Sasuke said he already hit it twice was epic!!!
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Tosyn007:

Figured you'd resort to that, but I'm sure you must have thought at least a little about my question and lo, you came up blank. It happens when we let others think for us..
a nanny goat must have urinated on ur head during birth and it seeped into ur brain, or ur case is hereditory! How stup!d can one get? Ur love for e-combat is legendary, thatz why you keep going on and on thrashing bladderdash on this thread. Whatever makes you happy, keep on. For me you are just another nuisance!!!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2014
iykmora: a nanny goat must have urinated on ur head during birth and it seeped into ur brain, or ur case is hereditory! How stup!d can one get? Ur love for e-combat is legendary, thatz why you keep going on and on thrashing bladderdash on this thread. Whatever makes you happy, keep on. For me you are just another nuisance!!!

Hello dearie, your opinion could be relayed without the name calling.

Apologise and edit post. One love.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2014
teemy:

Hello dearie, your opinion could be relayed without the name calling.

Apologise and edit post. One love.
apologise for what? He came for me, and i will give it to him. Mind you, I am merely being nice ATM, those words are mild. Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Tosyn007:

First off,,,Naruto used a jutsu that enables him split his body completely, that's why his clones have a mind of his own. That's what made it a forbideen technique. Does other clone jutsus have this same kind of features? So its not its just chakra that's dreaming

Quess you finally found the answer you sought.

Tosyn007:

Does chakra have a soul?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.