Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647862 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Man see sharks on me. Okay, as per the agreement, I'll leave this thread for a month cos even tho my initial point has been made ( hiashi being impressive with the byakugan than kaguya using needles) the highlighted point which is (chakra needles) was not used. I guess I'll jux be a spectator from now on. My brothers will carry on the gud fight....I need to rest like nobody's business.

I'm "hibernating" now
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:31am On Oct 07, 2014
kimco:
Man see sharks on me. Okay, as per the agreement, I'll leave this thread for a month cos even tho my initial point has been made ( hiashi being impressive with the byakugan than kaguya using needles) the highlighted point which is (chakra needles) was not used. I guess I'll jux be a spectator from now on. My brothers will carry on the gud fight....I need to rest like nobody's business.

I'm "hibernating" now

Very Good! You finally admitted — That was the essence of all these. I won't gain anything with your absence from the thread (well, except some peace and quiet). I've only been riding to see how long you would hold up before you cracked under your own weight...and you just did.

I'm not holding your bet against you...just be mindful of how you make bets next time or at least, get the facts straight first. Please feel free to comment - Your penalty has been lifted. cool cool
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 3:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Randomly, wonder if y'all seen this.

Now, as we wind down, and finally (phew, Claymore just ended btw, for fans), here's an analyses on the much hated (very much by me as well) Sasuke. Shamelessly stolen from Reddit

redditor:

I think that Sasuke's character doesn't revolve around revenge and trauma but instead more around the search for truth.

Sasuke's entire journey has been about finding out the truth. The truth behind his brother, Konoha, and the ninja system itself. With each part of his journey he searches a greater truth.

At first, it's just about his brother and his clan. Who was behind the massacre? Why did Itachi do what he did?

Then, his focus shifts to the village itself. Knowing why Itachi killed his clan, he began to ask why the village ordered the massacre. Who was behind the order?

After confronting Danzo and saying good bye to Edo-Itachi, his focus changes again. This time, he wants to go even further back. Why is there mistrust of the Uchiha in the first place? He learns about the Konoha founding and Madara and Hashirama's past. He learns what a ninja is and finds the root of the mistrust of the Uchiha (which of course leads to all the problems later down the line).

To finish his journey, Sasuke meets the Sage. There, he learns the true underlying cause behind everything. The clash between Madara and Hashirama isn't the underlying cause behind the problems in Sasuke's life, the conflict between Ashura and Indra is.

In short, his life was the search for truth and the meeting with the Sage was like enlightenment, where he learns the ultimate truth. And to go with this enlightenment, he pretty much gets the eyes of god.

I think there's meaning behind Sasuke being the only non-Edo capable of resisting the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-678-page-15.html

The Infinite Tsukuyomi is a lie and only his eyes are capable of "seeing" the truth. Sasuke's journey (and his search for truth) is what ultimately led him to getting the Rinnegan and only his Rinnegan (and consequently his Susanoo) is capable of keeping people ground in reality.

Simply put, his eyes allow him to see the truth. Look at how he was able to see the Limbo clones that nobody else could.

Extra: Itachi's most famous quotation, directed at Sasuke, was about what truth and reality is. Also, Sasuke, despite being a prodigy, never really showed proficiency at using genjutsu. It failed against Bee (since he's a jinchuuriki) and Danzo commented on how his genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi's. Instead of putting people under an illusion, Sasuke is good at breaking out of one. See how how broke out Itachi's genjutsu during their fight.

TL;DR: Sasuke's eyes allow him to stay out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and let him see the Limbo clones. His entire character is about searching for the truth and his current eyes are the physical culmination of his journey. His life and abilities are reflective of this aspect of his character.

Edited for grammar and spelling.

Later on, as for Naruto's role, his response

redditor:

Sasuke and Naruto walked away from the Sage with a general boost to their pre-existing abilities plus a new ability. For Sasuke he gains that ability "to see the truth". In my post I explain my reasoning behind that.

For Naruto, the biggest new thing he's done after meeting the Sage was healing Kakashi. So it seems his new ability is to heal people. Which, when you think about it, he's being doing his whole life. What we call talk no jutsu, I'll call healing. He healed people emotionally. Gaara, Nagato, and Obito (are there others?) most notably.

I guess Naruto's entire journey was about healing and just like Sasuke now has a physical manifestation of his journey, so does Naruto. He now has the ability to literally heal people (more than medical ninjutsu can).

Seems like Sasuke had more of an inward journey, trying to have a peace of mind and coming to terms with the massacre by searching for the truth. Whereas Naruto had more of an outward journey, trying to help others just like Iruka helped him at the very beginning.

I'm not really sure to be honest. I feel like Naruto is going to do something more miraculous than giving Kakashi a new eye.

Personally, I think he's giving Kishi too much credit. But if that's what he really intended all along, then he's fairly brilliantly handled it, along with other aspects of the series. In other areas he just sh.at all over his creation wantonly.

Just a share. Also, I don't actually disagree that much with Sasuke's motives/etc atm. His methods, perhaps. But he's now some sort of Lelouche, and like Lelouche, at times some hard choiced need be made.

Madara, almost the same. But his dream world wasn't 'humanity' or what humans are all about, it was something different.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 4:39am On Oct 07, 2014
wiegraf:

Personally, I think he's giving Kishi too much credit. But if that's what he really intended all along, then he's fairly brilliantly handled it, along with other aspects of the series. In other areas he just sh.at all over his creation wantonly.

Just a share. Also, I don't actually disagree that much with Sasuke's motives/etc atm. His methods, perhaps. But he's now some sort of Lelouche, and like Lelouche, at times some hard choiced need be made.

Madara, almost the same. But his dream world wasn't 'humanity' or what humans are all about, it was something different.
Sasgay method is pure idiocy for all the different Doujutsu he has one would think he'll see clearly.
The best way to sue for peace isn't to fight Naruto.
It never worked for both their predcessor it won't work now.

This Lelouche character have been hearing his name quite a bit on this thread
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:35am On Oct 07, 2014
wiegraf:
Randomly, wonder if y'all seen this.

Now, as we wind down, and finally (phew, Claymore just ended btw, for fans), here's an analyses on the much hated (very much by me as well) Sasuke. Shamelessly stolen from Reddit

Later on, as for Naruto's role, his response

An introspective analysis.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Brisingr:

Sasgay method is pure idiocy for all the different Doujutsu he has one would think he'll see clearly.
Lelouche Lamperouge vi Brittania, the 11th prince of the Holy Brittania Empire.

You all should watch Code Geass. You may then understand Sasuke better.

Wiegraf in the building!!! That was an interesting write-up btw!

Pickabeau1, Kishi na still my guy any day anytime. Of course, rasengan will always be the finishing move.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Feraz:
Lelouche Lamperouge vi Brittania, the 11th prince of the Holy Brittania Empire.

You all should watch Code Geass. You may then understand Sasuke better.

Wiegraf in the building!!! That was an interesting write-up btw!

Pickabeau1, Kishi na still my guy any day anytime. Of course, rasengan will always be the finishing move.

Have u watched code geass 2

Of course kishi Na ur guy...
Do you think it is easy to leave the infinite kishiyomi

tongue
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

tongue

The God of High School.
The Ruler of the Land.
Serendipity.
The Gamer.
Sword Art Online.
Midnight Rhapsody.
Hives.
Cheese in a Trap.
Orange Marmalade.
God of Bath.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Is this Code Geass better than Naruto ?
Honestly Manga isn't my thing i tried to read Bleach didn't really enjoy it
Even My Naruto journey started because of A Mixup with Avatar.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brisingr:
a mixup with avatar ?
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jaymaestro:
a mixup with avatar ?
i told my roomate to buy Avatar
the sales guy forced Season 1 Naruto on him when Avatar was absent.
That was how i got hooked.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brisingr:

Hehe. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

tongue
I have watched all both the movie and the seasons just remaining the part 4 of Code Geass movie titled Akito The Exiled. Lelouche is just my favourite character. He's intelligent, has elegance and what not? Well, except strength... undecided

Brisingr:
Not better per se but it's awesome. You should try it. You'd love it.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Let's be clear on one thing - We all gonna miss Naruto ' fans and critics alike will feel and know that Naruto ended ' irrespective of its competitors rave and interest . I have Naruto | kakashi left as my favourite ' the rest are dead .
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brisingr:
after fire lord Ozia nd Aang fight dat how I started watching naruto

As for the bleach try downloading the anime. At least u will enjoy it till Azien vs Ichigo fight and after dat its like the movie restarted it self.

U should try watching HunterXHunter it a. Copy cat of naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
after fire lord Ozia nd Aang fight dat how I started watching naruto

As for the bleach try downloading the anime. At least u will enjoy it till Azien vs Ichigo fight and after dat its like the movie restarted it self.

U should try watching HunterXHunter it a. Copy cat of naruto.
pls, do explain to me hw hunter x hunter is a copy of naruto?!! undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
SageNaruto:

Aura and chakra
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tosyn007:

Aura and chakra
really ? what about ki ' qi ' quintessence energy ' chi ' mana ' or life force from different animes - that shouldn't be the similarities. Just curious cus I wanna start seeing the anime soon.
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brisingr:

Not necessarily. If he succeeds, he gets a chance to reset their world, and by extension the cycle of violence. Which doesn't really seem to be getting solved (despite naruto-kuns efforts). Other Danzos will rise, as a necessity, war is inevitable. Human nature demands that (NOTE: though this is a shonen mango, I understand that, and they might be cooking up a way to make everyone 'truly understand each others hearts'. Standard shonen trope since....gundam I think. Good luck to them, in their shonen world. IRL, doesn't really work, not with the way humans are now. Maybe if we evolve, a la gundam again..round and round, complicated, anyways....).

Sure, they were warring before Kaguya brought an end to that with the fruit, then became crazy, but how's that changed? I mean, they routinely use child soldiers. Every village in their world would look up to Bonny as a hero.

Ninjas have too much power and are likely holding them back. Resetting everything may be the way to go. No more ninjutsu. No more cold and open wars. Learn new ways to deal with $hit. So I, for one, welcome our new douche bag overlord Sasuke.

And Lelouch simply translates to fabulous. Look it up in a dictionary.

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Konichiwa mina-san! I'll cast the entire world in an infinite tsukuyomi come tomorrow so brace yourselves. They call it lunar eclipse but I'm the one actually starting up the 'project tsuki no me'. angry

Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
SageNaruto:
hunter x hunter is in no way similar to naruto mr grimmjoe never seen d anime though read up d whole manga till its present pause, wonder why they haven't continued, want to know if Gon'll be on dat trip, so when is sasuke or naruto going to die

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brisingr:

ur story is similar to mine only dat i tried discouraging my bro from buying it i belived it would b d same thing with avatar only to watch and get hooked up
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
decepticos:
hunter x hunter is in no way similar to naruto mr grimmjoe never seen d anime though read up d whole manga till its present pause, wonder why they haven't continued, want to know if Gon'll be on dat trip, |so when is sasuke or naruto going to die
Lol ^_^
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
decepticos:
hunter x hunter is in no way similar to naruto mr grimmjoe never seen d anime though read up d whole manga till its present pause, wonder why they haven't continued, want to know if Gon'll be on dat trip, so when is sasuke or naruto going to die

It came about before naruto sef.

All shonen mango generally use the same tropes, that's why it would seem to some like mango x is copying mango y. One could easily claim they all copied dragonball for instance, but even that isn't the genesis of the shonen mango.

This is also why, imo, anime like code geass stand out. They don't follow the most popular, usual formula, even if they are not exactly original themselves.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
wiegraf:

you mean this guy....(1)

or this guy....image (2)

(3) and (4)... Lelouch
The only man that can have the
best grades in the school, not
study, be school-board vice
president, kill his parents, rule the entire world, die, and live to tell the
tale.

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Feraz:
I have watched all both the movie and the seasons just remaining the part 4 of Code Geass movie titled Akito The Exiled. Lelouche is just my favourite character. He's intelligent, has elegance and what not? Well, except strength... undecided

Not better per se but it's awesome. You should try it. You'd love it.
do u mean code geass anime movie or normal movie and pls help with download link if possible

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
do u mean code geass anime movie or normal movie and pls help with download link if possible
I mean both. I got it from someone. If you're in Benin city, I could give you. Speaking of which, 5minsmadness, have you gotten the animes you were searching for?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Feraz:
I mean both. I got it from someone. If you're in Benin city, I could give you. Speaking of which, 5minsmadness, have you gotten the animes you were searching for?
I'm not in Benin bt thanks anyway, I'll search for them
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:57am On Oct 08, 2014
wiegraf:

Not necessarily. If he succeeds, he gets a chance to reset their world, and by extension the cycle of violence. Which doesn't really seem to be getting solved (despite naruto-kuns efforts). Other Danzos will rise, as a necessity, war is inevitable. Human nature demands that (NOTE: though this is a shonen mango, I understand that, and they might be cooking up a way to make everyone 'truly understand each others hearts'. Standard shonen trope since....gundam I think. Good luck to them, in their shonen world. IRL, doesn't really work, not with the way humans are now. Maybe if we evolve, a la gundam again..round and round, complicated, anyways....).

Sure, they were warring before Kaguya brought an end to that with the fruit, then became crazy, but how's that changed? I mean, they routinely use child soldiers. Every village in their world would look up to Bonny as a hero.

Ninjas have too much power and are likely holding them back. Resetting everything may be the way to go. No more ninjutsu. No more cold and open wars. Learn new ways to deal with $hit. So I, for one, welcome our new douche bag overlord Sasuke.

without getting too preachy
He gets a chance to reset the world by killing the Kages.
And making himself a "Tyrant isn't that the whole meaning of the "Shouldering hate speech"
and, in most Tyrannical society their is always a dissent group so even Sasgay way will creates its own Danzo's.
Aside,leaving the whole NT verse to Naruto to over rule as overlord is risky enough but to A crazy bastard without basic empathy
I'll take my chances with the moon eye plan.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Feraz:
Konichiwa mina-san! I'll cast the entire world in an infinite tsukuyomi come tomorrow so brace yourselves. They call it lunar eclipse but I'm the one actually starting up the 'project tsuki no me'. angry

Would it be visible here in Africa,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.