Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669703 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2015
Ihedinobi Sasuke will just send her to go and stay with her 'mother' sakura but it's possible that sasuke might tell her the truth about her birth.

Kishi cannot fol me with that Sakura comment that Naruto made, has naruto stayed with karin? It is only we the readers that Know the wrath of Karin at Sugetsu when he mentions that she has a crush on sasuke and is only doing something because she wants to see him.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2015
ihedinobi2:
Me, I'm starting to feel confused. I'm starting to think it's possible that Sakura is really her mom. Kishi just threw sand in our eyes with that darn photo and the glasses.

WackyJ1, on point, bro. Kishi looks like he won't be wasting our time this time. The kid already got her first tomoe. Damn, I want to see what happens. Maybe her dad will train her.
One has to wonder : where's Karin ?
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2015
Dead methink! Or yaba left with her kolo colleagues...
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
Jaymaestro:
One has to wonder : where's Karin ?
Died during Childbirth duh
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
WackyJ1:
Ihedinobi Sasuke will just send her to go and stay with her 'mother' sakura but it's possible that sasuke might tell her the truth about her birth.

Kishi cannot fol me with that Sakura comment that Naruto made, has naruto stayed with karin? It is only we the readers that Know the wrath of Karin at Sugetsu when he mentions that she has a crush on sasuke and is only doing something because she wants to see him.

You're probably right. I'm not sure it was Naruto's comment alone. I remember thinking that the girl looked a damn sight like Karin first I saw her but then I wondered what else is possible. Sha, I'm buying your position till further notice. And, yeah, Karin probably died during childbirth.

Too, if she is Uzumaki/Uchiha it goes a ways to explain why that vicious "punk" is after her. And she woke her sharingan with relative ease too. Hmmm...
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
tayoccu:

you do know the hokage has to keep secrets right?

Yes. But I'm betting my boxers, that nigger has no idea that Sarada is not Sakura's kid.

He's a proven ignoramus grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2015
hariorh:

Yes. But I'm betting my boxers, that nigger has no idea that Sarada is not Sakura's kid.

yes he's rather silly, but he's become more mature since he became hokage.
remember how the elders acted like naruto's parents were nameless shinobi?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2015
I bet that Karin is the mother of Sarada! There are a lot of things pointing to that:
1. The whole secrecy thing: if Sakura was her mother, then Shizune should have found it easy to tell Sarada that Sakura is really her mother. Instead, she keeps quiet like its a taboo to say so, just like when the Third kept quiet over the issue of Naruto's parents when he asked.
2. The glasses/look of Sarada: Bolt resembles Naruto, Shikada resembles Shikamaru and Ino's son resembles Sai! In addition, Ino's son has Ino's hair color, ChouChou has her mother's skin color. Who does Sarada resemble with that long hair that seems dark and those glasses? Karin!
3. Karin's more suggestive attitude towards Sasuke: Karin is known to be more suggestive than Sakura when it comes to the case of Sasuke. For example in the Shippudden series, she was the one who fantasied about Sasuke the most and when she saw him in Konoha, the way she went and leaned on him will tell you that she won't mind having sex with him at that moment! So it won't be a surprise if she finally finds a way of seducing him while on one of his travels, while Sakura ends up like Tsunade (no husband, no child).

Having said all this, let's wait to see what Kishi will tell us.
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 8:57am On May 25, 2015
At the end of the day, Kishi wil tell us she's Sakura's daughter when we'll know she resembles Karin. Hope to see some action soon though
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2015
WackyJ1:

Died during Childbirth duh
Even Kushina endured extraction and childbirth . Child birth for uzumaki _ tah '

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:18am On May 26, 2015
finally the fillers are over!!!! grin
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
Tomtoxic:
if sakura z d mother i expect her to be stronger than if karin was her mother.karin can only sense na and give her hand to people lyk suarez abi sasgay to bite

with the overflowing life force she would have if she was karin's daughter she would mke sakura look like child's play. she'll get to be super strong through training, massive chakra and sharingan...which is likely to evolve into a ms.....cue the trouble to get it to be ems.
Re: Naruto Information by TheLokI: 3:31pm On May 26, 2015
Preboy:
finally the fillers are over!!!! grin
Are You serious?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Even Kushina endured extraction and childbirth . Child birth for uzumaki _ tah '

Kushina died didn't she?

On the same day that she gave birth to naruto Abi?

It must not be Childbirth that Killed her but she died during Childbirth wink
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 26, 2015
TheLokI:

Are You serious?
ya Ep413 ended the chunin exams, Ep414 is titled: on the brink of death.... xo happy the fillers are over, thought they'd never end
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
WackyJ1:

Kushina died didn't she?

On the same day that she gave birth to naruto Abi?

It must not be Childbirth that Killed her but she died during Childbirth wink
clearly during ` unless Karin suffered the same fate as kushina or something tragic after child birth , she should survive child birth.
Re: Naruto Information by Benart(m): 1:43am On May 27, 2015
where can I download naruto English dubbed
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2015
Benart:
where can I download naruto English dubbed
English DUBBED? Abi subbed?
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2015
i dey beg una biko i don dl taya i dey episode 81 of the shippuden series pls guys you have to help a newbie out! if you have more episodes and would graciously help a brother out i will gleefully come to any part of lagos (i live in festac) to copy them. so guys iam seriously at my wits end and virtually on my knees make una help me abeg...
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2015
Preboy:

ya Ep413 ended the chunin exams, Ep414 is titled: on the brink of death.... xo happy the fillers are over, thought they'd never end
bros let me come an copy na! Pweety pweez #hugepuppyeyes!
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2015
hariorh:

True that! naruto can form mumu mehn! some times na like make i faya the guy slap e dey do me!
btw bro you get fresh episodes of the anime?
Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
Fillers were nice while it lasted √

Happy it ended tough
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
Who missed me? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 9:11pm On May 27, 2015
Graviton2:
Who missed me? grin grin
[size=20pt]IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!![/size]
Where the hell have you been, dude?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:13pm On May 27, 2015
Graviton2:
Who missed me? grin grin

The hell man?! angry

Don't scare me like that bross... angry
Re: Naruto Information by Benart(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2015
Kaycee7:
English DUBBED? Abi subbed?
d one dy speak english its called english dubbed
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:29am On May 28, 2015
solodox:
bros let me come an copy na! Pweety pweez #hugepuppyeyes!
sorry I download, watch & delete.... I only keep movies

and I'm so not in Lagos
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:34am On May 28, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Fillers were nice while it lasted

Happy it ended tough
@bolded

is it just me or did the meaning of the word "nice" change in the last 100 years?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2015
Preboy:

@bolded

is it just me or did the meaning of the word "nice" change in the last 100 years?
nice is relative my brother, what may seem nice to you, may repulsive to someone else.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2015
ihedinobi2:

[size=20pt]IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!![/size]

Where the hell have you been, dude?

Lol. I've been good...been trying to get back on track. Glad to be back!
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2015
firestar:

The hell man?! angry

Don't scare me like that bross... angry

AH! You are not happy to see me?

**slowly goes to the corner to cry**

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2015
Oh no. undecided

Danzo.

Wor-worglier than ever. And with Obito's MS replicated in his drones.

Graviton2:

AH! You are not happy to see me?
**slowly goes to the corner to cry**

angry
See. Do you not know that peeps have literally made this thread spotless with Bleach?
Oya, assume your role.

(Folds her arms muttering. *Sasuke is an idjit*)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.