Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650344 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 8:11am On May 28, 2015
solodox:

True that! naruto can form mumu mehn! some times na like make i faya the guy slap e dey do me!
btw bro you get fresh episodes of the anime?

Fresh episodes? You mean the fillers? Na those mumu episodes still fresh for now
Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2015
AKATSUKI IS BACK

NARUTO IS BACK

Now I will start loving it more cos of this new Akatsuki that its foundation is on Sharingan... Oh boi!

I so much enjoyed this new episode mhen...

Its been a long time.!!!

Ah ah... Lataaro

Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 9:18am On May 28, 2015
Preboy:

@bolded

is it just me or did the meaning of the word "nice" change in the last 100 years?

Lmao.....enjoyed how neji saved the day

Was quite interesting
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
So basically the enemies are just a bunch of mini white Zetsus with Sharingans..... And the boss is just another Shimura Danzou wannabe.... That's supposed to be the threat that's greater than Kaguya that Sasuke talked about ?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 2:20pm On May 28, 2015
nani667:
So basically the enemies are just a bunch of mini white Zetsus with Sharingans..... And the boss is just another Shimura Danzou wannabe.... That's supposed to be the threat that's greater than Kaguya that Sasuke talked about ?

Cool down na...

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2015
Somebody help nao! I need to watch too nao!
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2015
nani667:

if you knew much my face shapeshifted into all kinds of "are you serious kishi" emots. he probably forgot how strong the woman was. cudnt even punch her once.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 3:17pm On May 28, 2015
Let's keep watching... Its getting ridiculous to be honest but lets keep watching... undecided

N.B: Did anyone notice how the question of who Sarada's mother is was ignored?

grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
I guess the white Zetsu are stronger and more intelligent than the ones we are familiar with, but they seriously think that they can take out Sasuke and Naruto like that? To be frank, this is becoming embarrassing to the franchise. Naruto has been known to have smart villains all this while so to bring these guys as enemies is what I don't understand, especially as they are stealing Sharingans up and down, thought Sasuke should have got rid of them.
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2015
hariorh:

Fresh episodes? You mean the fillers? Na those mumu episodes still fresh for now

Do you have old shippuden episodes...? Iam still at 84 and iam really desperate to get more episodes... Can't download much no more and still want to desperately watch more episodes! Please bro if you have them I would gladly come copy! Please bro! If you have them or know anybody who does have them... I will really appreciate!
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
solodox:

Do you have old shippuden episodes...? Iam still at 84 and iam really desperate to get more episodes... Can't download much no more and still want to desperately watch more episodes! Please bro if you have them I would gladly come copy! Please bro! If you have them or know anybody who does have them... I will really appreciate!

Lol.

Wish I still do. Those episodes take a lot of space bro.

You should buy local DVDs for now to catch up. Then later we can talk. Episodes I have at the moment start from the 4th ninja war arc... 300 and something I think
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2015
hariorh:

Lol.

Wish I still do. Those episodes take a lot of space bro.

You should buy local DVDs for now to catch up. Then later we can talk. Episodes I have at the moment start from the 4th ninja war arc... 300 and something I think

That's the p bro... I have been even to the almighty alaba international! I can't find cds! They have late episodes nofing in the leagues of episodes under 200 and I am still at a measly 84 (wails) how you Hariorh Sensei not keep those episodes! I never delete anything naruto! Buh hold that thought sensei I will come for those ones... And just look for the episodes before those ones!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
Graviton2:

Lol. I've been good...been trying to get back on track. Glad to be back!

Shoot me a mail, man. Update me abeg. Been wondering what has been happening.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:47pm On May 28, 2015
solodox:

That's the p bro... I have been even to the almighty alaba international! I can't find cds! They have late episodes nofing in the leagues of episodes under 200 and I am still at a measly 84 (wails) how you Hariorh Sensei not keep those episodes! I never delete anything naruto! Buh hold that thought sensei I will come for those ones... And just look for the episodes before those ones!

Bro, take it easy and keep downloading the old stuff from the web. Most guys here deleted theirs. If anyone has just the most recent stuff you gatz manage am. I read online. Don't really like downloading except parts of the story I like remembering. I even watch online whenever I feel like I have MBs to burn.

But maybe someone will have old stuff lurking somewhere that they can share with you.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
I like that Kishi is going straight into the story this time. But those sharingans had better be able to shoot lightening or something or else what on earth is he talking about "scarier than Kaguya"? That's one hell of a bar to hit. The villain will have to be out of this world. And a bunch of Mangekyo Sharingans ain't gonna cut it. Unless just by looking at someone those eyes can kill you.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
I hate to break it to you haters(moi included) that the way Kishi makes Sasuke awesome is always epic!
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2015
me thinks what happened in dragon ball is happening in naruto, is kishi is allowing his assistants write naruto gaiden.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 7:42pm On May 28, 2015
solodox:

Will check if I still have DVDs of previous episodes... (Bought them for my bro early last year). Hope u stay in lag (guess u still do since u have been to the almighty alaba international)
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2015
rapmike:
I guess the white Zetsu are stronger and more intelligent than the ones we are familiar with, but they seriously think that they can take out Sasuke and Naruto like that? To be frank, this is becoming embarrassing to the franchise. Naruto has been known to have smart villains all this while so to bring these guys as enemies is what I don't understand, especially as they are stealing Sharingans up and down, thought Sasuke should have got rid of them.
Stealing sharingans from where?
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 6:08pm On May 29, 2015
How zetsu's with sharigan are supposedly threat is beyond me. Common kishi we all know what naruto & sasuke are both capable of now. They're God like mehn.
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
hariorh:

Will check if I still have DVDs of previous episodes... (Bought them for my bro early last year). Hope u stay in lag (guess u still do since u have been to the almighty alaba international)

Thanks bawse! I stay in lagos oooo I stay asweardan! You juss give the heads up and I'll be there so fast you go as whether I get super speed jutsu! Lolz! Thanzalot bawse! Looking forward!
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Bro, take it easy and keep downloading the old stuff from the web. Most guys here deleted theirs. If anyone has just the most recent stuff you gatz manage am. I read online. Don't really like downloading except parts of the story I like remembering. I even watch online whenever I feel like I have MBs to burn.

But maybe someone will have old stuff lurking somewhere that they can share with you.

Roger that bawse! Its juss that I want to be able to talk deep naruto stuff like the rest of you super cool shinobi... Am like konohamaru and you guys are like Jiraya! So I am sorta desperate!
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Shoot me a mail, man. Update me abeg. Been wondering what has been happening.

I will do that right now.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2015
firestar:
Oh no. undecided

Danzo.

Wor-worglier than ever. And with Obito's MS replicated in his drones.

angry
See. Do you not know that peeps have literally made this thread spotless with Bleach?
Oya, assume your role.

(Folds her arms muttering. *Sasuke is an idjit*)

**Salutes promptly and takes up position**

cheesy grin
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
Graviton2:

**Salutes promptly and takes up position**

cheesy grin
shocked shocked I hope no one hacked his account
Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 11:33pm On May 29, 2015
solodox:

I have frm epi 1-406, I also ve the old naruto frm 1 till d last chapter bt d problem is dt I stay at ikorodu
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 9:52am On May 30, 2015
this sarada gan... Vexing me boruto... Hating d name... sasuke still d best... That danzo v2 n d idiot with sharingan on his head.. They better have flying susannos cos i dont see them beating naruto n ko..

A question-is kakashi now a waste since he is sharingan less
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2015
I kinda doubt Danzou is the villan.
Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
solodox:

Google horriblesubs.info
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
Benart:

d one dy speak english its called english dubbed
You watch that? Seriously?
Well, I don't know any site for dubbed.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
slimmy05:
shocked shocked I hope no one hacked his account

Slimmy, It's me. I can't get hacked just yet.
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2015
it seems only sasuke changed, still is badass but no longer bossy. regardless I'll wait for the build up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.