Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649981 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
bigblangston:
I agree wit u bro. Peeps here were sayin it was a surprise attack and dey shud ve an edge bt they shud knw dat two ninjas can't just use d surprise attack tactic to annihilate a clan!!!! Just 2 people surprised a whole clan! Haba!!! Even PAIN(Nagato) had multiples of himself. Bt it can also mean d uchihas were also useless themselves in dat no damage was done to the two even konohamaru beat one of PAINS

Thank you! I thought I wasn't making any sense at all. Rapmike wasn't convincing enough and couldn't even give my theory some thoughts. They were blinded by itachi's mangekyo, obito's technique and the so called "surprised" attack. They also forgot that surprise attack can only work in a gun fight.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Its a fact that the clan weren't expecting any attacks.
Its also a fact that twas a night attack when the lights have gone out. Don't compare it with Pain who lunched an all out open attack by day time.
Its also a fact that twas done by only 2 people.... Itachi and Obito.
Itachi himself had no real grudge towards the clan, so when he was given the job, he contacted 'Madara' to help him out.
Obito himself have been moving in and out of Konoha unnoticed, so its not hard for him to appear in pitch darkness and kill off people without being noticed.
As for Itachi, he also took his parents unawares and that was because of Sasuke......and yes, he had the MS before then. It awoke around when Shisui died. He didn't kill Shisui though. (And this is the plot hole....why did he keep pressuring Sasuke to kill his best friend for the MS, making it seem like its the only way...while that wasn't his own way).
Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Its also a fact that twas a night attack when the lights have gone out. Don't compare it with Pain who lunched an all out open attack by day time.
Itachi himself had no real grudge towards the clan, so when he was given the job, he contacted 'Madara' to help him out.
Obito himself have been moving in and out of Konoha unnoticed, so its not hard for him to appear in pitch darkness and kill off people without being noticed.
As for Itachi, he also took his parents unawares and that was because of Sasuke......and yes, he had the MS before then. It awoke at Shisui's death. He didn't kill Shisui though. (And this is the plot hole....why did he keep pressuring Sasuke to kill his best friend for the MS, making it seem like its the only way...while that wasn't his own way).
very convincing
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
bigblangston:
very convincing
see ur mouth like very convincing abi you sef no read manga or watch anime before you leap for argument ... have you forgotten where sasuke asked his dad if there is another type of sharingan after he saw itachi's tomoe change to m.s(nah the same arc where itachi dey fight dem uchiha police officers oh. wey im papa kon dey yab am privately)... if you want plot-hole dat bad here is one(how did hiruzen know that yamato was named yamato coz he only knew him has tenzo when he was young)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let the lambasting begin, this is the month of naruto criticism nd plus some unnecessary shenanigans. Like some1 earlier said on this thread they shud keep digging their boreholes.
My question is why didn't u guys who are against some things bring dis earlier, wen d manga had not even gotten to anywhere near d war arc or even d pain arc.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Csami:

Thank you! I thought I wasn't making any sense at all. Rapmike wasn't convincing enough and couldn't even give my theory some thoughts. They were blinded by itachi's mangekyo, obito's technique and the so called "surprised" attack. They also forgot that surprise attack can only work in a gun fight.

Guess you won't mind been stabbed in your sleep, since surprise attacks makes no sense to you. Besides try imagining fighting Flash, maybe if you can do that you make begin to see from my angle.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
As for Itachi, he also took his parents unawares and that was because of Sasuke......and yes, he had the MS before then. It awoke at Shisui's death. He didn't kill Shisui though. (And this is the plot hole....why did he keep pressuring Sasuke to kill his best friend for the MS, making it seem like its the only way...while that wasn't his own way).

Kisses for you @ PrinceZuko. Hope this will give you an idea @Csami
Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mutaino7:
see ur mouth like very convincing abi you sef no read manga or watch anime before you leap for argument ... have you forgotten where sasuke asked his dad if there is another type of sharingan after he saw itachi's tomoe change to m.s(nah the same arc where itachi dey fight dem uchiha police officers oh. wey im papa kon dey yab am privately)... if you want plot-hole dat bad here is one(how did hiruzen know that yamato was named yamato coz he only knew him has tenzo when he was young)
so u want me to say it wasn't convincing when it was really convincing and u thought I deliberately leapt for argument right? Very funny of u. I knw abt d yamato plot hole by the way. I watch anime for d fun of it bt nt to look for unnecessary plot hole. There is no anime without plot hole even my favorite of all (one piece) bt I jst need to catch my fun and appreciate d writers wit their stories nt creating a mountain out of a mole hill by lookin for loop holes, I only laff and admire fans observation skills that's all. Hw was work today?
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chinekeeee. Who be this naaaa...see as my fellow man wan kiss because say I answer person. I cover my mouth with Konan papers. Lol....

@Csami. Surprise attacks don't only work in gun fights. And one can't really dodge Obito's tech even in the daytime talk less of when its dark. Check all of Obito's fight before the war. Even Minato couldn't really keep up with him, even though they were fighting face to face, he had to fly away. To be able to counter Obito, a ninja may need a good sensory skill and immense speed and alertness which the Uchiha may not really have afforded at that time.

The Anbu elite squad that were in charge of keeping Kushina's birth place were surely alert, but Obito still took them all out without Minato and co noticing an intruder. It means those guards themselves didn't know what hit them in that instant.
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Before the decimation of the uchihas, izanami and izanagi existed. The question here is very simple, why didn't someone activate it?
I saw a plot where the uchihas were ambushed and one of them activated izanagi and it wasn't up to 3secs their enemies were gone. So what obito did is similar to what that clan did.
Aren't there any skilled Uchiha except for madara, itachi, obito and sasuke?
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Chinekeeee. Who be this naaaa...see as my fellow man wan kiss because say I answer person. I cover my mouth with Konan papers. Lol....

@Csami. Surprise attacks don't only work in gun fights. And one can't really dodge Obito's tech even in the daytime talk less of when its dark. Check all of Obito's fight before the war. Even Minato couldn't really keep up with him, even though they were fighting face to face, he had to fly away. To be able to counter Obito, a ninja may need a good sensory skill and immense speed and alertness which the Uchiha may not really have afforded at that time.

The Anbu elite squad that were in charge of keeping Kushina's birth place were surely alert, but Obito still took them all out without Minato and co noticing an intruder. It means those guards themselves didn't know what hit them in that instant.

He was the one trying to ambush minato but didn't succeed. The moment minato came face to face he ran like the little obito we know.

And btw, the uchihas at the police station were awake when obito attacked them.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
bigblangston:
so u want me to say it wasn't convincing when it was really convincing and u thought I deliberately leapt for argument right? Very funny of u. I knw abt d yamato plot hole by the way. I watch anime for d fun of it bt nt to look for unnecessary plot hole. There is no anime without plot hole even my favorite of all (one piece) bt I jst need to catch my fun and appreciate d writers wit their stories nt creating a mountain out of a mole hill by lookin for loop holes, I only laff and admire fans observation skills that's all. Hw was work today?

I don't think its right to call plotholes 'unnecessary'. Well maybe its because I have interest in literatures and tend to analyse what I read. Anyway, many which people call holes ain't really holes though once it doesn't interrupt the flow of the story.
(Like that Yamato stuff may just be waved as a mistake).
Do you follow OP manga or just anime....don't think I've seen you on our thread. Do you comment there?
Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
A lot of happenings and circumstances that surround the uchiha's decimation don't add up
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Csami:
Before the decimation of the uchihas, izanami and izanagi existed. The question here is very simple, why didn't someone activate it?
I saw a plot where the uchihas were ambushed and one of them activated izanagi and it wasn't up to 3secs their enemies were gone. So what obito did is similar to what that clan did.
Aren't there any skilled Uchiha except for madara, itachi, obito and sasuke?

There may be other skilled ones, but then, izanagi is only activated by someone with Senju cells. The only living Senju of that era wasn't hanging around in the village. So its possible none had it.

And once again, it doesn't matter whether they were awake or asleep, they werent expecting an attack and it was night time.
I gave you the Anbu squad example to show you that even those who were prepared couldn't hold their grounds for a minute.
And you seem to forget that Minato ran away from Obito 1st, before coming back with a strategy to beat him and Minato only survived it because he too could teleport.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
xarookqh:
A lot of happenings and circumstances that surround the uchiha's decimation don't add up

Example.......
Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
As for Itachi, he also took his parents unawares and that was because of Sasuke......and yes, he had the MS before then. It awoke around when Shisui died. He didn't kill Shisui though. (And this is the plot hole....why did he keep pressuring Sasuke to kill his best friend for the MS, making it seem like its the only way...while that wasn't his own way).
All true

About that plot hole, I think twas because that was the most proven and conventional way....tho we've seen few uchihas awaken it some other way
Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
All true

About that plot hole, I think twas because that was the most proven and conventional way....tho we've seen few uchihas awaken it some other way
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

There may be other skilled ones, but then, izanagi is only activated by someone with Senju cells. The only living Senju of that era wasn't hanging around in the village. So its possible none had it.

And once again, it doesn't matter whether they were awake or asleep, they werent expecting an attack and it was night time.
I gave you the Anbu squad example to show you that even those who were prepared couldn't hold their grounds for a minute.
And you seem to forget that Minato ran away from Obito 1st, before coming back with a strategy to beat him and Minato only survived it because he too could teleport.

WTF! You too? Izanagi can only be activated by an uchiha with senju cell? Where did you get that from? With side exactly cos I wanna know. And please don't bring up Danzo's plot cos it was well explained.

ANBU never had someone with sharingan to analyse obito ability.

When Minato became combat ready, obito didn't last for a minute.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
xarookqh:
All true

Well, even till the point he died, he kept insisting twas so. I really think Kishi made a change there somehow. I mean, Itachi claimed to Love his brother, and wanted to drive him nuts. Claimed to Love Konoha, and wouldn't mind if Sasuke killed Naruto...He's my favorite character along with Kakashi, but somethings didn't really add up.
Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Example.......
The whole clan was annihilated like there wasn't any skilled shinobi in the uchiha, even the main village was dreading a war with the uchiha caln

it kinda seemed too easy to ME that a strong clan which was very wary at that time could just get wiped out like that
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Csami:

WTF! You too? Izanagi can only be activated by an uchiha with senju cell? Where did you get that from? With side exactly cos I wanna know. And please don't bring up Danzo's plot cos it was well explained.

ANBU never had someone with sharingan to analyse obito ability.

When Minato became combat ready, obito didn't last for a minute.

Lol. Apart from Danzo, Obito himself said it. Please go and rewatch Konan vs Obito.
Izanagi is a technique that requires a form of the rikudo's powers. Someone who possesses both yin and Yang. But unlike the Rinnegan, it can work with normal sharingan.

Sharingan or no sharingan, one can't just analyse Obito's tech at the spot. The fact remains that Minato ran away from it before he could recollect himself. And that kind of luxury wasn't given to the Uchiha. And Minato was able to run because he saw Obito coming. The Uchiha didn't.
Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Well, even till the point he died, he kept insisting twas so. I really think Kishi made a change there somehow. I mean, Itachi claimed to Love his brother, and wanted to drive him nuts. Claimed to Love Konoha, and wouldn't mind if Sasuke killed Naruto...He's my favorite character along with Kakashi, but somethings didn't really add up.
My thoughts exactly, Those are my two favourites also

but I also revere Uchiha Madara

Itachi defines who and what an hero/matyr should be
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
xarookqh:
The whole clan was annihilated like there wasn't any skilled shinobi in the uchiha, even the main village was dreading a war with the uchiha caln

it kinda seemed too easy to ME that a strong clan which was very wary at that time could just get wiped out like that

Well, it wouldn't really be weird if you considered the criminals and there timing really. Like seriously, if you read some ancient war histories you may find out that its nothing.
Obito's tech can only be countered if one is aware of its nature and can match it with speed and also knows that its coming.
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Apart from Danzo, Obito himself said it. Please go and rewatch Konan vs Obito.
Izanagi is a technique that requires a form of the rikudo's powers. Someone who possesses both yin and Yang. But unlike the Rinnegan, it can work with normal sharingan.

Sharingan or no sharingan, one can't just analyse Obito's tech at the spot. The fact remains that Minato ran away from it before he could recollect himself. And that kind of luxury wasn't given to the Uchiha. And Minato was able to run because he saw Obito coming. The Uchiha didn't.

Just like itachi activated izanami? Oh! he had senju cell Or maybe I missed that.

Minato only ran because obito was about sucking him to his own dimension.
Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Well, it wouldn't really be weird if you considered the criminals and there timing really. Like seriously, if you read some ancient war histories you may find out that its nothing.
Obito's tech can only be countered if one is aware of its nature and can match it with speed and also knows that its coming.
True, I guess the their perpetrating it in the night while everyone was asleep and their guard down played to their advantage

But do you think itachi would have been able to carry out this decimation alone??
Re: Naruto Information by xarookqh(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

True, I guess their perpetrating it in the night while everyone was asleep and their guard down played to their advantage

But do you think itachi would have been able to carry out this decimation alone??
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Csami:

Just like itachi activated izanami? Oh! he had senju cell Or maybe I missed that.

Minato only ran because obito was about sucking him to his own dimension.

I mentioned about izanagi not izanami. Izanami doesn't require senju cells but as you saw with Itachi, it requires time to prepare. A time which Obito didn't give.
As for izanagi which is an instant technique, it needed Senju cells. I took the trouble of checking it up to clear your doubts @Csami.

Thats Obito's tech and did Minato run? Yes he did. Before he came back prepared to counter. And he was even aware that twas coming yet couldn't counter at that spot.

xarookqh:
True, I guess their perpetrating it in the night while everyone was asleep and their guard down played to their advantage

Nope. That's exactly why he called on Obito

Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
OK.
Well my conclusion is now simple. The uchihas are useless, why? Because they were eliminated by just two clan members.

1. A clan planning a coup, knowing fully well that they're been watched, knowing that very soon sh*t gonna hit them, slept all night like babies and never woke up the next day and the sorry excuse y'all can make for them is....they were ambushed? Nope, they're hopeless.

2. Are there no talented uchihas apart from those famous 5?

3. Even konan could do a little damage to obito than the entire uchiha clan.

What a pathetic clan undecided

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I don't think its right to call plotholes 'unnecessary'. Well maybe its because I have interest in literatures and tend to analyse what I read. Anyway, many which people call holes ain't really holes though once it doesn't interrupt the flow of the story.
(Like that Yamato stuff may just be waved as a mistake).
Do you follow OP manga or just anime....don't think I've seen you on our thread. Do you comment there?
I ve nt made any comment in that group bt I read ur analysis and also landinfo, ur analysis always make me look forward to d next chapter.. I see dem as unnecessary because d message d anime/manga is tryin to convey will get lost to me if I concentrate on lookin for plot holes
Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Csami:
OK.
Well my conclusion is now simple. The uchihas are useless, why? Because they were eliminated by just two clan members.

1. A clan planning a coup, knowing fully well that they're been watched, knowing that very soon sh*t gonna hit them, slept all night like babies and never woke up the next day and the sorry excuse y'all can make for them is....they were ambushed? Nope, they're hopeless.

Lolzzz!!! I tell u, useless elders.... Even if pain had attacked/ambushed konoha in d nite, konohamaru go still beat one of pains

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Csami:
OK.

Emmm. OK. Your conclusion is hopeless though.

bigblangston:
I ve nt made any comment in that group bt I read ur analysis and also landinfo, ur analysis always make me look forward to d next chapter.. I see dem as unnecessary because d message d anime/manga is tryin to convey will get lost to me if I concentrate on lookin for plot holes

Lol. 'Looking for potholes'.
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Emmm. OK. Your conclusion is hopeless though.

And you do shitty convincing. If you were a sales rep, nobody will ever buy or even take a free sample from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.