Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649077 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2015
solodox:

I am totally behind that advice! as a naruto fan i was averse to one piece buh everywhere i turn to its 'atta boy luffy' 'knock em dead luffy' and many more! so me don port o! will be in touch sha, love hinata too much to just leave her like that!
LUFFY ALL THE WAY!!!

Dude its open. Come over here.....https://www.nairaland.com/1321107/one-piece-anime-manga/36#1321107.1157
Re: Naruto Information by Frankloon(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Feraz:

Who here reads Noblesse?

I do.
Looking forward to Frankenstein ripping those former family leaders/werewolves to shred in rage, with the battle about to start at Lukedonia.
Raizel won't even stress himself, will just invoke Blood dome on the others.

I just hope the current family leaders hold up until they arrive sha
Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Frankloon:

I do.
Looking forward to Frankenstein ripping those former family leaders/werewolves to shred in rage, with the battle about to start at Lukedonia.
Raizel won't even stress himself, will just invoke Blood dome on the others.

I just hope the current family leaders hold up until they arrive sha

which one is Noblese again?
Re: Naruto Information by Frankloon(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
^^ Korean Manhwa
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
landinfo:

Don't evun botha.....it'z nut a manga u follow without ya memory 100% attention.
Followimg it when bored is a lazy style of reading or watching.
So guy, don't evun waste ya time.

Lol if you think one piece is a "deep" manga/anime then you aare deluded. Get over urself..lol.

When I'm bored and have nothing to do, I'll read it, like. I do most shounen since they have very shallow stories anyways. And what I do with my time is none of your biznez. Must have hit a nerve there.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

OK, you got bored and wanted to start up something you were present when it ended.
And again, its not just for me....with 2 Guinness world records and an 8years consistent position, OP has proven that it stands on top of all. At this point, it doesn't matter what 'you think' about it...

2 guiness world record of what? Sales? Dat is hardly an indication of quality. Transformers series do well in box office, that don't mean they are good. If you think one piece is the best manga then well....I'll have what you're having. There are well written proper mangas out there that are in a less popular genre. One piece, like most shounen, appeal to the lowest commoner a lot. Not saying we are lowest common denominators for liking shounen, it's jux appeals to the masses and they are attracted to vague things like nakama powerups and deux ex machina etc. I watch shounen for the action and to see if some mangakas are actually trying to bring good stories to the genre. Thank God some actually try.

It's a sad day when one piece is the best manga of all. Very sad. There are other genres out there, people will do well to check them out.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tosyn007:

You're more direct than I am..

Humor me, 8th gate Gai vs Shinobi no kami
Will I be cruxified if I said I didn't know what shinobi no kami was?
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2015
kimco:

Lol if you think one piece is a "deep" manga/anime then you aare deluded. Get over urself..lol.

When I'm bored and have nothing to do, I'll read it, like. I do most shounen since they have very shallow stories anyways. And what I do with my time is none of your biznez. Must have hit a nerve there.

Well u dey free to throw da insultz....it is xpected & allowed from kidz anyway

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2015
kimco:

2 guiness world record of what? Sales? Dat is hardly an indication of quality. Transformers series do well in box office, that don't mean they are good. If you think one piece is the best manga then well....I'll have what you're having. There are well written proper mangas out there that are in a less popular genre. One piece, like most shounen, appeal to the lowest commoner a lot. Not saying we are lowest common denominators for liking shounen, it's jux appeals to the masses and they are attracted to vague things like nakama powerups and deux ex machina etc. I watch shounen for the action and to see if some mangakas are actually trying to bring good stories to the genre. Thank God some actually try.

It's a sad day when one piece is the best manga of all. Very sad. There are other genres out there, people will do well to check them out.

Well, that says the guy who haven't actually known what the story gives...
2 guiness records...1st in 2011, 'most circulated manga series ever' and with each year it doubles up on that. 2nd in 2015, 'most circulated comic series by 1 author', that's if you understand what it means...ever since comics started (of which manga is a comic too), in every language and country, One Piece is the comic that have circulated the most numbers, and it beat this record when its just halfway there, by the time it finishes, twill take a millinium for any other to do so.
So then, One Piece beat manga records in 2011 and comic records in 2015, You can try coming up with whatever reason to downplay the series, but bruh, you simply cant beat its awesomeness...even other mangaka which you think have better series have all bowed to OP with recognition....
And you say you watch shounen for action right?? because most just sets up things and enter a fight, and that's why you complained of boring fight scenes...but like I said earlier, One Piece is a story and not an action series, and you still complained of slow pace because you were oblivious of its story pattern. That's why it has already far outshone other series in same category...
Sales doesnt indicate quality right? anyone who studies Economics will tell you that it only applies to short term stuff....when something have kept being best selling for several years, it simply proves it is quality.

Fact: It has a quality storyline and it was and is still recognized as the best series right now and twill still lead in years to come....

kimco:

God of Shinobi.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Well, that says the guy who haven't actually known what the story gives...
2 guiness records...1st in 2011, 'most circulated manga series ever' and with each year it doubles up on that. 2nd in 2015, 'most circulated comic series by 1 author', that's if you understand what it means...ever since comics started (of which manga is a comic too), in every language and country, One Piece is the comic that have circulated the most numbers, and it beat this record when its just halfway there, by the time it finishes, twill take a millinium for any other to do so.
So then, One Piece beat manga records in 2011 and comic records in 2015, You can try coming up with whatever reason to downplay the series, but bruh, you simply cant beat its awesomeness...even other mangaka which you think have better series have all bowed to OP with recognition....
And you say you watch shounen for action right?? because most just sets up things and enter a fight, and that's why you complained of boring fight scenes...but like I said earlier, One Piece is a story and not an action series, and you still complained of slow pace because you were oblivious of its story pattern. That's why it has already far outshone other series in same category...
Sales doesnt indicate quality right? anyone who studies Economics will tell you that it only applies to short term stuff....when something have kept being best selling for several years, it simply proves it is quality.

Fact: It has a quality storyline and it was and is still recognized as the best series right now and twill still lead in years to come....

God of Shinobi.

Consistent sales is proof of it accessibilty not quality per se. Cos if quality sells then one piece should not be the best selling. No it's story isn't quality, it average actually, like most shounen manga. Cod sells lots of copies not because it great. But because it's accessible to everyone and rewards little effort. You don't need Economics to discern this.

One piece story is not "deep", don't lie. Everyone I hear speaking of one piece speaks of the fights. Notone single person has said anything of. It's story. Only vague lines like "the story is deep". Every character having a backstory, even thrash fodder does not make a deep story. it makes for a tiring plot. The only proper discussion had on one piece is how strong the characters are. So please don't even play that card. Even you guys have done same throughout.

Also is it not the longest running shounen manga? Ofcos it'll get circulated more, being the longest running of the most popular genre.

Thank you for the help with the god of ninja. Appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2015
landinfo:

Well u dey free to throw da insultz....it is xpected & allowed from kidz anyway

Thank you for the great opportunity...you served it on a silver platter.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol....honestly Kimco, all I see in your posts about OP is ignorance tho and its very funny.
You didn't know about the world records, after telling you, you still brought up a nonsense reason to get around facts that be.

Anyway, One Piece has too many deep mysteries and the author is a confirmed genius. You don't know it because you don't read it.

Only an idiot will go talking about what he doesn't know about.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
And O Kimco, OP isn't the longest series as you think... In that category its just number 29. There be several series that have 1000+ chapters, yet OP surpassed them all with just 500+ chapters. Now its on 802 chapters, no manga series is seeing its back.
Naruto, Bleach and a few others had more publicity than OP....but OP didn't need publicity to beat them all...cos it had quality with it. Hec bleach can't even compete with it.
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
When you are obsessed with naruto

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have downloaded d Mangarock app, i searched for Naruto in it, it brings no result. But its showing results for oda series
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
YBAR:
I have downloaded d Mangarock app, i searched for Naruto in it, it brings no result. But its showing results for oda series
wats dat one meant to prove
if it doesn't hv a manga like naruto den it has taken crappiness to a whole new level.
How can a source to read manga not hv naruto
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
YBAR:

go to the mangarock settings, then manga sources, select all the sources under English....repeat your search...

lol, ultimate....that's right. Naruto is among the popular series. But I used Rock to read it so its not crappy.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

go to the mangarock settings, then manga sources, select all the sources under English....repeat your search...

lol, ultimate....that's right. Naruto is among the popular series. But I used Rock to read it so its not crappy.
Lol dere are some manags a site/app must hv, funny enough I didn't even take notice dat I hv d mangarock app on my phone and its not crappy.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
kimco:

Hashirama
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Finally you've said something relevant. But Mr Lecturer (as 1 of your followers just implied), will you mind teaching them the difference between saying...
Naruto is my favorite series
And
Naruto is the best series in the world....
And also tell them the difference between
I don't like One Piece,
And
One Piece is Trash....
Maybe some guys here don't know how to choose statements cos that's how all this started....someone trying to portray Naruto as ultimate while calling OP a plague. That's a height of ignorance.
You talked of sentiments, learn not to mix it up with facts.
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol....honestly Kimco, all I see in your posts about OP is ignorance tho and its very funny.
You didn't know about the world records, after telling you, you still brought up a nonsense reason to get around facts that be.
Anyway, One Piece has too many deep mysteries and the author is a confirmed genius. You don't know it because you don't read it.
Only an idiot will go talking about what he doesn't know about.

He outsmarts you and you resort to the defensive words, thats not sentiment, thats passion!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
And O Kimco, OP isn't the longest series as you think... In that category its just number 29. There be several series that have 1000+ chapters, yet OP surpassed them all with just 500+ chapters. Now its on 802 chapters, no manga series is seeing its back.
Naruto, Bleach and a few others had more publicity than OP....but OP didn't need publicity to beat them all...cos it had quality with it. Hec bleach can't even compete with it.

You seem to lack understanding.

Why keep trying to shove One Piece into other people's throat? Why is it difficult for you to let others enjoy Naruto as you enjoy One Piece?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tosyn007:

He outsmarts you and you resort to the defensive words, thats not sentiment, thats passion!

That's what their favorite lines are : deep secrets!

Anyway, if not for them I won't have known about Kingdom manga which has preoccupied me so much that I don't come here often again. Am at 200 at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tosyn007:

Why keep trying to shove One Piece into other people's throat? Why is it difficult for you to let others enjoy Naruto as you enjoy One Piece?

I really don't understand it. I doubt people come to their thread and disturb it. If it was that good, people won't trash it, at least mangaka like Fate Zero, Death Note and co have been suggested without this kind of issues.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Lol... I can't believe someone here called One Piece "Deep"
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Tosyn007:

Someone brings up idiotic statements and calls it outsmarting...lol. I know in my next statements, I proved everything he wrote their wrong... Kimco doesnt know what the story is, so he's talking out of stupid sentiment.

Tosyn007:

Lol, who did I persuade to watch OP, I just stated an obvious stuff that OP is the top series out there. Did I shove it into your throats? lol, I have the one I've made many to read already and that's Kingdom, and I never told you or anyone not to enjoy Naruto...I said the storyline got crappy at the end and its also a well known fact...funny enough, right here, when people ask a Naruto question or Naruto links, I still answer to it. I still have Naruto episodes in my hard disk and I give people to watch...and I stated here that I'm waiting for the animators to finish so I can download the canon ones and finish up the series.
Its just you guys, getting the wrong ideas.

rapmike:

I really don't understand it. I doubt people come to their thread and disturb it. If it was that good, people won't trash it, at least mangaka like Fate Zero, Death Note and co have been suggested without this kind of issues.

In OP thread, we also suggest other series to people who ask, its just you guys making a big issue out of OP, and tell me about those that trash it those who viewed it from a distance and concluded its trash...
Btw, I haven't talked much about Death Note which I've watched though. That was the manga series that ended OP's 4 years unbeaten run earlier in 2006. Due to its live action film, it got a huge demand that year. Another live action film is in making, expecting it next year.
As for Fate Zero.........

nani667:
Lol... I can't believe someone here called One Piece "Deep"

If you're not up to date with the series don't come in....like I said, Only an idiot will go talking about what he doesn't know about.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Someone brings up idiotic statements and calls it outsmarting...lol. I know in my next statements, I proved everything he wrote their wrong... Kimco doesnt know what the story is, so he's talking out of stupid sentiment.

Lol, who did I persuade to watch OP, I just stated an obvious stuff that OP is the top series out there. Did I shove it into your throats? lol, I have the one I've made many to read already and that's Kingdom, and I never told you or anyone not to enjoy Naruto...I said the storyline got crappy at the end and its also a well known fact...funny enough, right here, when people ask a Naruto question or Naruto links, I still answer to it. I still have Naruto episodes in my hard disk and I give people to watch...and I stated here that I'm waiting for the animators to finish so I can download the canon ones and finish up the series.
Its just you guys, getting the wrong ideas.

In OP thread, we also suggest other series to people who ask, its just you guys making a big issue out of OP, and tell me about those that trash it those who viewed it from a distance and concluded its trash...
Btw, I haven't talked much about Death Note which I've watched though. That was the manga series that ended OP's 4 years unbeaten run earlier in 2006. Due to its live action film, it got a huge demand that year. Another live action film is in making, expecting it next year.
As for Fate Zero.........

If you're not up to date with the series don't come in....like I said, Only an idiot will go talking about what he doesn't know about.

What happened to Fate Zero now?
You can't say that Death Note is awesome because of the live movie(I did not say that you said it)- it awesome, even to the untrained anime fans.

And about OP winning the Best comic ( or whatever it is you said that related to comics) I am not surprised really, because those comics most times are just annoying unreal.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
rapmike:

What happened to Fate Zero now?
You can't say that Death Note is awesome because of the live movie(I did not say that you said it)- it awesome, even to the untrained anime fans.

And about OP winning the Best comic ( or whatever it is you said that related to comics) I am not surprised really, because those comics most times are just annoying unreal.

Fate Zero...nothing. I haven't viewed it, nor visited the fanbase, so I didn't make comments. And yeah I know DN is awesome in its respect. Its the best selling short term manga too. So it got its respect. As I said, it displaced OP's 4years unbeaten run. I mentioned the live action movie because of the one coming up soon.
OP, most circulated comic by a single author....comics are annoying huh. most animations and even some movies all started off as comics. Some of these Korean movies that makes noise about like Boys before flowers, Ju Mong, etc, were all Korean comic series, Superman, Justice League, Spiderman, are all comics and several others worldwide....so they are annoying huh Because OP surpassed their records...lol.
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2015
YBAR:
naruto is d first manga u will see if u "sort by" rank on d manga rock app

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Fate Zero...nothing. I haven't viewed it, nor visited the fanbase, so I didn't make comments. And yeah I know DN is awesome in its respect. Its the best selling short term manga too. So it got its respect. As I said, it displaced OP's 4years unbeaten run. I mentioned the live action movie because of the one coming up soon.
OP, most circulated comic by a single author....comics are annoying huh. most animations and even some movies all started off as comics. Some of these Korean movies that makes noise about like Boys before flowers, Ju Mong, etc, were all Korean comic series, Superman, Justice League, Spiderman, are all comics and several others worldwide....so they are annoying huh Because OP surpassed their records...lol.

I am surprised that you find something like Superman not so annoying, considering the way you talked about Naruto and Sasuke getting unnecessary power-ups. Moreover, I don't find them annoying because of OP, I find them annoying due to my own reasons.

P.S- I do love Batman and X-men, probably Captain America too but that's where the road ends.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2015
rapmike:

I am surprised that you find something like Superman not so annoying, considering the way you talked about Naruto and Sasuke getting unnecessary power-ups. Moreover, I don't find them annoying because of OP, I find them annoying due to my own reasons.
P.S- I do love Batman and X-men, probably Captain America too but that's where the road ends.

I dropped Superman long ago, however, the power ups werent my problem, but it lost sight of the tactical thinking and several other problems with those ups....I actually didn't pay attention to comics generally, but I know these shows were popular and circulated round well, plus they have run many years back....that's why I compared them. compared to them, OP is pretty recent but....
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I dropped Superman long ago, however, the power ups werent my problem, but it lost sight of the tactical thinking and several other problems with those ups....I actually didn't pay attention to comics generally, but I know these shows were popular and circulated round well, plus they have run many years back....that's why I compared them. compared to them, OP is pretty recent but....

Oh, I thought I was the only one who hated the fact that they threw away tactical reasoning in those comics. Actually I blame the power-ups because its due to that power-ups that made them throw away tactics.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
rapmike:

Oh, I thought I was the only one who hated the fact that they threw away tactical reasoning in those comics. Actually I blame the power-ups because its due to that power-ups that made them throw away tactics.

lol, so it happened in other series too well, you're not the only one....especially for Naruto cos that's the one I know of...that's one of the reasons its success dropped much before it ended. Madara destroyed all logic and later turned out to be a puppet himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.