Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647832 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

go to the mangarock settings, then manga sources, select all the sources under English....repeat your search...

lol, ultimate....that's right. Naruto is among the popular series. But I used Rock to read it so its not crappy.

av done dat and still cnt find Naruto
Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
moxygunshot:

naruto is d first manga u will see if u "sort by" rank on d manga rock app

let me try dat
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

If you're not up to date with the series don't come in....like I said, Only an idiot will go talking about what he doesn't know about.

If I wasn't up to date with it I wouldn't have said anything in the first place....

Ultimately Only Idiots would refer for One Piece as "Deep"..., but I guess even idiots are entitled to their opinions
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:53am On Oct 04, 2015
nani667:

If I wasn't up to date with it I wouldn't have said anything in the first place....
Ultimately Only Idiots would refer for One Piece as "Deep"..., but I guess even idiots are entitled to their opinions

okay, so lemme assume that you're up to date then...since it ain't deep to you, tell me the mystery of the AK, tell me about the Ds, tell me what happened with the 20Kings, tell me why the shitty CDs have the ultimate powers and no body has dared challenge them far, tell me of the fruits and why even objects can eat them...........Or maybe you've not realised that the entire story in One Piece has actual connections to some histories in the real world and even the places are real world places most times........no, its not deep at all, yet some schools(not even in Japan) have included it to use its analysis for their philosophy classes........
Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Princezuko and moxygunshot,
tnx to u guys, i finally found Naruto on mangarock, i no knw y d small man dey hide before

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
YBAR:
tnx to u guys, i finally found Naruto on mangarock, i no knw y d small man dey hide before

lol, welcome pal... Rock has almost all series, even the Naruto gaiden series is there. And you can download and save on your phone too. Enjoy ya reading.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Someone brings up idiotic statements and calls it outsmarting...lol. I know in my next statements, I proved everything he wrote their wrong... Kimco doesnt know what the story is, so he's talking out of stupid sentiment.

You claim he's ignorant and then his words keep provoking you, I'd say you're even more silly. That's why I said earlier he outsmarted you.

PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, who did I persuade to watch OP, I just stated an obvious stuff that OP is the top series out there. Did I shove it into your throats? lol, I have the one I've made many to read already and that's Kingdom, and I never told you or anyone not to enjoy Naruto...I said the storyline got crappy at the end and its also a well known fact...funny enough, right here, when people ask a Naruto question or Naruto links, I still answer to it. I still have Naruto episodes in my hard disk and I give people to watch...and I stated here that I'm waiting for the animators to finish so I can download the canon ones and finish up the series.
Its just you guys, getting the wrong ideas.

You must be really idle man, having the time to keep speaking on something you claim to be obvious. You're breaking a forum's apex rule and you keep acting like you're doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by BABAAGBALABA: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2015
kimco:

Lol if you think one piece is a "deep" manga/anime then you aare deluded. Get over urself..lol.

When I'm bored and have nothing to do, I'll read it, like. I do most shounen since they have very shallow stories anyways. And what I do with my time is none of your biznez. Must have hit a nerve there.
when I read it, it just felt like I wasted my precious mb, wish is saw Kingdom first, it is interesting tho
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tosyn007:

You claim he's ignorant and then his words keep provoking you, I'd say you're even more silly. That's why I said earlier he outsmarted you.
You must be really idle man, having the time to keep speaking on something you claim to be obvious. You're breaking a forum's apex rule and you keep acting like you're doing the right thing.

lol, provoking nope, more like making me laugh..and that's why I kept up my replies. But I guess its hopeless trying to lift up ignorance especially when one likes it though.....y'all just remind me of what I used to think before I actually took time to review the series, and its funny replying to my former self.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Its normal to disagree with somethings in a series (or in dis case manga/anime) or put it off completely if u dont like it but d way u guys are taking d naruto is better dan one piece nd vice versa argument personal as if u guys are getting something or being paid from it even d both authors sef hv acknowledged each other, una kon dey argue as if sey d world depends on it wen in reality it makes no difference. By d way wat makes naruto more popular and pls no one shud tell me its only more popular in africa.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Its normal to disagree with somethings in a series (or in dis case manga/anime) or put it off completely if u dont like it but d way u guys are taking d naruto is better dan one piece nd vice versa argument personal as if u guys are getting something or being paid from it even d both authors sef hv acknowledged each other, una kon dey argue as if sey d world depends on it wen in reality it makes no difference. By d way wat makes naruto more popular and pls no one shud tell me its only more popular in africa.

lol, I read the interview in May when both authors were invited to a station....twas very hilarious.
Oda: you know, I had to be careful with my series since I was almost losing to you
Kishi: Really? I never knew that, I tried very hard to beat you and I think I did sometimes.
Oda: yeah, I didnt have a complete victory everywhere, I'm happy for the competition.
Both authors have visited themselves when sick and also drawn symbols of the other's series in their own.........all in all, I just had fun seeing people beating about the bush though.....

Naruto at a time became more popular because it had a heavy publicity, Bleach too enjoyed that. Also, among anime only fans, Naruto topped due to better anime quality and simulation. Plus its more action packed ninja theme...when it comes to the anime world, Naruto had a greater success than every other series of its time.
OP on the other hand didn't need to make a publicity because it hit the spot right after release, and then slowly climbed up and maintained its rank. Because of the 'shitty' drawing/animation, it doesn't readily invite audience, but most people, when they overlook that, and actually take time with it, they be like, 'why did I judge this by its cover?? At least 80% of current OP fans had this trouble and a great %age of its fans concentrate on the manga alone.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
YBAR:
u are very welcome

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, I read the interview in May when both authors were invited to a station....twas very hilarious.
Oda: you know, I had to be careful with my series since I was almost losing to you
Kishi: Really? I never knew that, I tried very hard to beat you and I think I did sometimes.
Oda: yeah, I didnt have a complete victory everywhere, I'm happy for the competition.
Both authors have visited themselves when sick and also drawn symbols of the other's series in their own.........all in all, I just had fun seeing people beating about the bush though.....

Naruto at a time became more popular because it had a heavy publicity, Bleach too enjoyed that. Also, among anime only fans, Naruto topped due to better anime quality and simulation. Plus its more action packed ninja theme...when it comes to the anime world, Naruto had a greater success than every other series of its time.
OP on the other hand didn't need to make a publicity because it hit the spot right after release, and then slowly climbed up and maintained its rank. Because of the 'shitty' drawing/animation, it doesn't readily invite audience, but most people, when they overlook that, and actually take time with it, they be like, 'why did I judge this by its cover?? At least 80% of current OP fans had this trouble and a great %age of its fans concentrate on the manga alone.
Yh buh dats u so many people wont look past dat, I myself didnt like one piece at 1st it took me 2 months just to finish 10 episodes until I saw some1 watching d war which made me interested in it.One piece did hv dis comic feeling which naruto lost 4 a bit.
Abt Oda nd kishi people sometimes believe dey dislike each other unfortunately dats not d case, Oda did say he was sad wen naruto ended.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Yh buh dats u so many people wont look past dat, I myself didnt like one piece at 1st it took me 2 months just to finish 10 episodes until I saw some1 watching d war which made me interested in it.One piece did hv dis comic feeling which naruto lost 4 a bit.
Abt Oda nd kishi people sometimes believe dey dislike each other unfortunately dats not d case, Oda did say he was sad wen naruto ended.

Yeah, Oda did say that, especially cos of the position competition they had. He also once said he'll include the ninja world in his series...Ultimately, if Naruto war had been done better, it might have had that upperhand for awhile.
I also had trouble with the anime quality...infact, I just started watching OP just to see why this 'shitty' pictures are rated above Naruto...skipped so many episodes till I reached Ennies Lobby arc, that was when I acknowledged its story...then I stopped and went back to episode 1 to follow the lines...what I found I skipped was so amazing.
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello guys. Boruto english sub is out, where can I download it?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Breaking News !!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naruto Information by skushieslord: 3:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2015
nani667:
Breaking News !!!
LWKMD @Sakura being useful.
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
nani667:
Breaking News !!!
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by orogodoganyin(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, welcome pal... Rock has almost all series, even the Naruto gaiden series is there. And you can download and save on your phone too. Enjoy ya reading.

there are many series not on rock o. nd it's heavy
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2015
realtem:
Hello guys. Boruto english sub is out, where can I download it?

Yeah....The English subs just aired on cinema on Saturday. But I'll say you wait till the real vidz are placed online by maybe next week. You might find annoying cinema dubs for now.

orogodoganyin:

there are many series not on rock o. nd it's heavy

You may be surprised if you search well...it picks manga from 3 big sources, Panda, fox and batoto....even coloured is there.
Re: Naruto Information by orogodoganyin(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

You may be surprised if you search well...it picks manga from 3 big sources, Panda, fox and batoto....even coloured is there.

i'm aware of that. do u read 'tog', ruler of the land, kubera, magician by kim sarae? one of them isnt there. perhaps two
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Yeah....The English subs just aired on cinema on Saturday. But I'll say you wait till the real vidz are placed online by maybe next week. You might find annoying cinema dubs for now.
OK thanks✳✳
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
i used to think that bleach had many fillers.... I never knew thaat shippuden was preparing for us
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
tegak10:
i used to think that bleach had many fillers.... I never knew thaat shippuden was preparing for us
The too many fillers started last yr blame d network by d way what is been shown aint fillers.
By d way are dey dat bad.
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

The too many fillers started last yr blame d network by d way what is been shown aint fillers.
By d way are dey dat bad.

They are very bad. I'm on naruto break for now.

Lemme just get this stuff off my mind. The uchiha clan they say, is a force to reckon with and yet it took just 2 clan members to end them?

Is the uchiha clan divided into 2?
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Csami:

They are very bad. I'm on naruto break for now.

Lemme just get this stuff off my mind. The uchiha clan they say, is a force to reckon with and yet it took just 2 clan members to end them?

Is the uchiha clan divided into 2?
Actually its the one of this year thats was really bad, last years own was not too good but be4 dat all the fillers were great.
i was actually looking forward to the one of this year cos it was chunnin exam and all but i was disappointed.
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol another naruto unanswered question..... How only 2 uchihas defeated d whole clan
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
tegak10:
lol another naruto unanswered question..... How only 2 uchihas defeated d whole clan
Why wasnt this question asked a long time ago on this thread, is this naruto criticism month though i have wondered abt that too.
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Why wasnt this question asked a long time ago on this thread, is this naruto criticism month though i have wondered abt that too.
lmao just saying o someone posted t earlier... is boruto subs out
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Guys! Guys!!Guys!!!

You mentioned two guys like it was just two random guys, these were Itachi and Obito.

To me; Itachi was the best fighter the Uchiha had save for Madara and Sasuke and its pretty easy to see how Obito would have contributed- killing guys and teleporting before anyone could pull any move on him.

Let's not forget that nobody apart from Sasuke seemed to have noticed Itachi's MS.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
rapmike:

Guys! Guys!!Guys!!!

You mentioned two guys like it was just two random guys, these were Itachi and Obito.

To me; Itachi was the best fighter the Uchiha had save for Madara and Sasuke and its pretty easy to see how Obito would have contributed- killing guys and teleporting before anyone could pull any move on him.

Let's not forget that nobody apart from Sasuke seemed to have noticed Itachi's MS.

actually didnt mention that read the posts well be4 quoting.
By the way i feel obito was the one that did most of the work seeing how his ability is hard to fight against.

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.