Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? (3036 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / Ladies; Slim Or Plump Guys? Your Reasons / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
unfortunately, you are mistaking. some men out there GENUINELY prefer big/fat/obese women

shocked shocked shocked. . .And we wonder why on a recent CNN documentary, a renowned Psychiatrist mentioned men as his biggest clients/patients? : shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by mamaken: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2010
Yorisb:

Blimey! Sweets that was never my argument thus you guys failed to decipher d "koko".

I'll rephrase (this time in a kindergarten way grin) - People do marry FAT(as in real FAT!) women however I do not think its outta preference.

You wouldn't pick a Pot-bellied-Guy over a Six-packed-Guy if u had your way, now would u?
undecided

keep on trying  grin
u wont find it difficolt anyway. i guess u r between 15 and 20 years old. right?  smiley

the older u get the more u'll find out that appearance is a deceiver and very soon the six pack u choosed will turn into a 3 or 2, perhaps a 1pack beer belly grin but he's love for u will still be the same. damn!!! i'm sooo romantic today!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2010
Yorisb:

shocked shocked shocked. . .And we wonder why on a recent CNN documentary, a renowned Psychiatrist mentioned men as his biggest clients/patients? : shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

bro, just make sure that YOU get the women that YOU are attracted to and let others find their solace in whatever shape or form they are attracted to.

expecting everybody to be attracted to the same kind of women that YOU like shows your immaturity.
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2010
mamaken:

keep on trying  grin
u wont find it difficolt anyway. i guess u r between 15 and 20 years old. right?  smiley
the older u get the more u'll find out that appearance is a deceiver and very soon the six pack u choosed will turn into a 3 or 2, perhaps a 1pack beer belly grin but he's love for u will still be the same. damn!!! i'm sooo romantic today!

And wat made u come to this inference? undecided

Oh Dear NL is full of jokes, I wish I was 20 or even 30 sef grin

Mamaken again u dont get it, do u? The magic word here is PREFER and yes I might(? undecided) date a big woman outta love or warreva but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like/prefer a skiny(no skeleton tho grin) version of her. Kapish?!!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

bro, just make sure that YOU get the women that YOU are attracted to and let others find their solace in whatever shape or form they are attracted to.

expecting everybody to be attracted to the same kind of women that YOU like shows your immaturity.

Oh well, planet earth is full of mature minds hence I'll be considering Mars. . . cool
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by mamaken: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2010
Yorisb:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]And wat made u come to this inference? undecided

Oh Dear NL is full of jokes, I wish I was 20 or even 30 sef grin

Mamaken again u dont get it, do u? The magic word here is PREFER and yes I might(? undecided) date a big woman outta love or warreva but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like/prefer a skiny(no skeleton tho grin) version of her. Kapish?!![/[/b]font]

Kapish!?!?!? r u trying to speak italian, please dont rape this melodic and wonderfull language. let me teach u. CAPISCI?

anyway, it's true, u must be confused. [b]CAPITO?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2010
mamaken:

Kapish!?!?!? r u trying to speak italian, please dont despoil this melodic and wonderfull language. let me teach u. CAPISCI?
anyway, it's true, u must be confused. CAPITO?

Yup I know you speak Italian but u dont have to shout it down my eardrums lol

Anyways I was on about HAUSA (Kapish- not sure I got d spellin right tho) and not your Italian madam. When Am ready for the lang lessons u will be the first to know I promise. wink

Mamaken please don't lemme chase u around NL with a cane. grin
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by mamaken: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2010
Yorisb:

Yup I know you speak Italian but u dont have to shout it down my eardrums lol

Anyways I was on about HAUSA (Kapish- not sure I got d spellin right tho) and not your Italian madam. When Am ready for the lang lessons u will be the first to know I promise. wink

Mamaken please don't lemme chase u around NL with a cane. grin

i didnt wanted to specify, it's just that i'm linguistically sooo good  grin tongue
u r always welcome for some lessons, it will enrich and make u more interesting. REALLY!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
mamaken:

i didnt wanted to specify, it's just that i'm linguistically sooo good  grin tongue

. . .And not as good and fast as I am in learning giving the right environment. wink [size=2pt]u may fathom dis only if ur above 30[/size]

mamaken:

u r always welcome for some lessons, it will enrich and make u more interesting. REALLY!

I hope its worth it and how may I apply, ? tongue
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by mamaken: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
no application, no special requirement needed smiley
we can start now now!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
Where's the venue and need I a chalk/slate? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums / Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know.. / Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.