Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? (3035 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / Ladies; Slim Or Plump Guys? Your Reasons / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Creamish(f): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2010
cant change me for nobody but me. cool

If at first, he hates my size, he better stay away . . if he says he loves me, den my size dint matter to him. If i decide to add or slim down, its cos i want to look better based on d way I c maself. wink
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2010
Looking after my body and feeling great when my body is on point is a lovely feeling, I would do it even if the man wanted a fat woman, then he should have gone for the fat woman in the first place. . . . . .should I pick up weight during our relationship, I will work at losing it because I like being fit and having a toned body, nothing to do with the man!

It is MY body afterall!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

you are right, i dislike virgin se-x. the gals are never comfortable in the act, mostly dont know what to do and cant really "open up"as they should to enjoy the act. definitely not a time for se-xual satisfaction for either of us.

funny how some people would prefer virgins just because they want to be the first. . . . . . . . . . . .that sensation is so overrated in my book!

I once questioned this guy whom loves virgins. . . He kinda feels proud having to divirgin a girl. And he told me that he likes the way they show their innocence. It turns him on embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
Creamish:

cant change me for nobody but me. cool

If at first, he hates my size, he better stay away . . if he says he loves me, den my size dint matter to him. If i decide to add or slim down, its cos i want to look better based on d way I c maself. wink

SA Goddess:

Looking after my body and feeling great when my body is on point is a lovely feeling, I would do it even if the man wanted a fat woman, then he should have gone for the fat woman in the first place. . . . . .should I pick up weight during our relationship, I will work at losing it because I like being fit and having a toned body, nothing to do with the man!

It is MY body afterall!

Ok ladies, Good point of view. But have you both ever came across this situation with your guy?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
I have been in a situation where I put on a few kilos one winter and my guy pointed that out to me, I did not mind as I was about to start running after winter anyway but personally, I like to look after my body because I like how it feels so I work hard to get it to a shape and size I want. . . . .it is really not about the guy I am dating. I would not put on weight if the guy I was dating told me he liked fat girls because that is not what I want for myself!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Who likes FAT girls anyways? or is Plump(warreva) different from FAT? undecided
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yorisb:

Who likes FAT girls anyways? or is Plump(warreva) different from FAT? undecided

There are people that actually prefer to date fat people, some like it, others don't!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
SA Goddess:

There are people that actually prefer to date fat people, some like it, others don't!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yorisb:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why is so shocking there? Have you not seen anyone dating a fat person before?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
SA Goddess:

Why is so shocking there?  Have you not seen anyone dating a fat person before?

Erm, There might be but that doesn't mean its their preference? undecided
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Dahbutter(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

There's a Ghanaian guy that I've been wanting to have s.ex with for a while now and although he's comfortable with my body, in the back of my mind, I get the feeling that he'd prefer a plumpier girl

@Inked Nerd, this your jumping around unclothed in bro ghana's house praying he will one day agree to fvck you get as he be. Are u sure its not cos u are 2 skinny that he hasnt agreed to screw u since all this while.Y not try adding some flesh biko, maybe the guy would consider u. Dancing around unclothed in d bros house just 2 get a screw seems kinda desper8 2 me sha, or is it just me?  No fex o
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yorisb:

Erm, There might be but that doesn't mean its their preference? undecided

Some people are not attracted to skinny men/women, that is a fact. . . . . . . instead they might even be turned on by people that are obese, it's not for me or you to understand but it happens!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Creamish(f): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Ok ladies, Good point of view. But have you both ever came across this situation with your guy?

naaaaaaaaaaa . . . but me n ma man r goin to start working out 2geda wink
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hey Creamy wink
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Creamish(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hey darl . . wassap? cheesy
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
All good sweetie, hardly ever see you around here, are you well though?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Creamish(f): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
m good . . been xtrmely busy but iv got some idle time . .so . . . Voila! cheesy

Howv u bn BTW? got BB?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
SA Goddess:

Some people are not attracted to skinny men/women, that is a fact. . . . . . . instead they might even be turned on by people that are obese, it's not for me or you to understand but it happens!

OMG shocked shocked shocked And we wonder why the world has gone into comatose? shocked shocked shocked

And when i say skinny I mean NOT a skeleton or some1 looking like a sickler cheesy. . .a size 10(mayb 12 as well) is good and anyone more than that might be considered a neighbor or my Sister-in-Christ  grin
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
Been well girl. . . . . . .glad you are well too!

No BB, Nokia it is for me  cool  cool
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yorisb:

OMG shocked shocked shocked And we wonder why the world has gone into comatose? shocked shocked shocked

And when a say skinny I mean NOT a skeleton or some1 looking like a sickler cheesy. . .a size 10(mayb 12 as well) is good and anyone more than that might be considered a neighbor or my Sister-in-Christ  grin

Kikikikikikikikiki, you make me laugh but surely you have seen fat people with wives/husbands?  You talk as though fat people don't deserve love, they do.  The beauty of life is that there is someone for EVERYONE!  Isn't that wonderful!!!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
SA Goddess:

Kikikikikikikikiki, you make me laugh but surely you have seen fat people with wives/husbands?  You talk as though fat people don't deserve love, they do.  The beauty of life is that there is someone for EVERYONE!  Isn't that wonderful!!!

It depends on ur own picks and ur meaning of d word - wonderful? cheesy
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by SAGoddess: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yorisb:

It depends on your own picks and your meaning of d word - wonderful? cheesy

That was meant to be rhetoric!

Anyway, all good, to each his own!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by aminalib(f): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
I am extremely curvy and gifted in all areas. once in a while i will wish to be smaller, however anyone that i have ever dated has told me not too, but at the end of the day i will do what i want, and whatever makes me comfortable,
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by mamaken: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yorisb:

And when i say skinny I mean NOT a skeleton or some1 looking like a sickler cheesy. . .a size 10(mayb 12 as well) is good and anyone more than that might be considered a neighbor or my Sister-in-Christ  grin

yorisb, u r speaking as if u r not from this world  undecided
where u from? r there no fat people where u live?
let me suppose u live in africa: oga's got big stomach and r proud to show ( no one knows why ). madams got big nyash, belly and boobs and they dress in a way to show what they got. just immagine!! they even get married, have s-ex and get children!!!, grin Oh my god!!!

ur reaction is so funny,
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Macgreat(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
[quote author ]
Guys, if you love your gf plump but she wants to loose weight and be slimmer, what will you do? Will you follow her decision and still love her or protest?
[quote][/quote]

I will be happy she wanna loose weight. . . cos she will be less saggy when she grow older. grin

Is healthy not to have too much fat on Ya. . .

If loosing weight will make her feel a lot more sexier, good for both of Us ( Me grin cos she's definitely gonna put her sexiness to work wink ) .
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
mamaken:

yorisb, u r speaking as if u r not from this world  undecided
where u from? r there no fat people where u live?
let me suppose u live in africa: oga's got big stomach and r proud to show ( no one knows why ). madams got big nyash, belly and bosoms and they dress in a way to show what they got. just immagine!! they even get married, have s-ex and get children!!!,  grin Oh my god!!!

your reaction is so funny,

SA Goddess:

Anyway, all good, to each his own!

SA, Thanks for respondin to mamaken on my behalf  grin grin
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Akinagirl(f): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yorisb lol you are the confused one. You act like you never seen a big person before. grin
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by ksena(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
i won't gain anything for no one shocked, accept me being pregnant, and when the baby is out, i'll go right back to my slim body, that's just me, wink love my body, and love wearing everything i like without problems,
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Yorisb: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
Akinagirl:

Yorisb lol you are the confused one. You act like you never seen a big person before.  grin

Blimey! Sweets that was never my argument thus you guys failed to decipher d "koko".

I'll rephrase(this time in a kindergarten way grin) - People do marry FAT(as in real FAT!) women however I do not think its outta preference.

You wouldn't pick a Pot-bellied-Guy over a Six-packed-Guy if u had ur way, now would u?
undecided
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Macgreat(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
ksena:

i won't gain anything for no one shocked, accept me being pregnant, and when the baby is out, i'll go right back to my slim body, that's just me, wink love my body, and love wearing everything i like without problems,

And i Love slim ladies. . . grin

Less Sagging grin
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
I need teh plump bootay.
She can do whatever she wants to her body, as long as she doesn't loose this.
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I once questioned this guy whom loves virgins. . . He kinda feels proud having to divirgin a girl. And he told me that he likes the way they show their innocence. It turns him on  embarassed lipsrsealed

pride?! unless that person was going to marry that gal, what is there to be proud about?
just like a brand new sportcar, IT FEELS GREAT, but since you cant really push it to its limits, it kinda pointless.

some men want to be leading all the time, want to be viewed as the "masters, daddy, oga" all the time, its just an ego thingy. if these guys understood anything about lovemaking (which is about 2 PEOPLE having a great time), they would understand that enjoying someone's innocence in the bedroom is against the whole purpose of the act. 

in the bedroom, i DONT WANT and CANT be a leader all the time, its a 50/50 game. how else would you discover what that woman likes if you dont let her lead?! anyone who wants to be in charge all the time, leading all the time is a bedroom self-centered person who will never truly discover his woman.

Creamish:

cant change me for nobody but me.  cool
If at first, he hates my size, he better stay away . . if he says he loves me, den my size dint matter to him. If i decide to add or slim down, its cos i want to look better based on d way I c maself.  wink

you are right, some men in love would "settle" for whatever weight gain/loss from their partner, in the name of love, but it doesnt mean that this person would still  be as S E X U A L L Y attracted to you as before.
the important question is:" would you feel comfortable in your relationship knowing that your partner doesnt get turned on by your sight any longer?"

Yorisb:

People do marry FAT(as in real FAT!) women however I do not think its outta preference. undecided

unfortunately, you are mistaking. some men out there GENUINELY prefer big/fat/obese women.
i personally know one brotha who would ONLY date big/fat women saying that :"there is more cushion for the pushing" and as long as they both are happy then i see nothing wrong in it.

as someone said earlier  TO EACH THEIR OWN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate / Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.