Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice (9898 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out / Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 01, 2010
.that is the general feeling about our first lady's altruistic generous gesture

team gej, tell gej to call his wife to order

i shudder to think of what she will be like with gej firmly in the saddle -

read up on mary todd lincoln, abe lincolns profligate wife

the wikipedia article is a whitewash

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by cap28: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2010
When I described this "Dame" Patience as a bush primary school teacher, people said i was talking like someone in a beer parlour but it is evident from this incident that that is exactly what she is, look at how she degrades nigerians by making them scramble for food like desperate refugees, (the scramble for bags of rice reminded me of the Haitian earth quake victims) you only have to look at her face to know what sort of person she is.

Nigeria generates more than enough revenue from oil to sufficiently feed its people and still have extra money left over so why has this illiterate taken it upon herself to pretend as if she is saving nigerians from starvation by dishing out bags of rice with stolen money? Why should this uneducated woman be given credit for doing somethign which shoudl be done automatically by the nigerian govt?

This is a woman who has been desperate to get her hands on money, being a primary school teacher means that she has suffered a lot of financial deprivation, but what stands out the most about her and that her husband is how unrefined and backward they sound and behave. These people are the proverbial poor relatives who have now inherited their masters wealth and who now intend to make up for lost time.

Can someone explain to me how these peasants have managed to amass such humongous amounts of money as ordinary teachers (although Jonathan describes himself as a lecturer, but his limited intellectual ability tells a different story)
Can someone please explain what happened to the EFCC charges for money laundering that "Dame" Patience was initially indicted on

This pairs behaviour speaks volumes, consider the fact that in a space of just EIGHT MONTHS the pair of them managed to steal $35m USD and N105m respectively from the bayelsa state treasury!!!!

Imagine what life is going to be like for nigerians under this primitive woman and her equally backward husband, imagine the billions they are getting ready to syphon, imagine the way she will ride through the slums of nigeria throwing out food scraps with crowds of starving nigerians trampling over each other to get to the scraps. TO FOIST THIS WOMAN AND HER HUSBAND ON THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE IS NOTHING SHORT OF A TRAGEDY, HOW CAN WE AS A PEOPLE ALLOW THIS ILLITERATE COUPLE TO LEAD NIGERIA!!!!!!!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by obi123: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
Meldrick you have made it worse, so she is even a PHD holder and she can be as clueless as a hill billy
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by agabaI23(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
obi123:

Meldrick you have made it worse, so she is even a PHD holder and she can be as clueless as a hill billy
It is the he that is a PhD holder not the she.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by Nnaboys: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
Was that the reason she stopped the Igbo day celebration? She will surely pay for it. She has dealt the final blow to her husband's presidential ambition.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by chyz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2010
Nna boys:

Was that the reason she stopped the Igbo day celebration? She will surely pay for it. She has dealt the final blow to her husband's presidential ambition.

Yes dealt the last blow. First she goes to Abia and lies about being from Umuahia, then she goes to Rivers and disrespects one of our governors publicly, now she has our ceremony shut down because of rice.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by Yorisb: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
Sharing bag of rice? Yea right, wat about the money for meat, crayfish and other spices?

Abi na raw white-rice them go chop? undecided

Naija I hail thee!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by obi123: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ agabaI23
thank you o jare for the correction
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
50 years of empty greatness, i weep for my nation embarassed
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by CGKing(m): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2010
Wonderful Mrs First Lady. 'S that all you got? All you could think of is to distribute rice? You are so funny, I laughed at you when I heard this. How on earth did this happen to you? Cant even understand how you ran it by your husband. Rice?

Wife: "Honey, i was THINKING and I came up with this exceptional strategy of how to celebrate independence with Nigerians and at the same time bolster your ratings wit d ppl as we approach the elections."

Joe:" Oh really, what is it dear"

Wife: "We will distribute rice"
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by comechop1: 2:52am On Oct 02, 2010
Well, the deed have been done, thou the organisation with involved billions of naira was a poo. Some of us are not organised both at home and office front we are so scattered in e.thing this program shows it all. Considering the fact that we are dealing with the public, large crowd, our rice providers/organizers should have used a better major to aid the distribution in order to save people from unnecessary stress that occured.

To control naija crowd in a situation like this is sensitive and i know how most of our people called adults dislike doing things accordingly such as form a line, take turns like civilised peo, get ur bag of rice with a stamp on ur hand, leave the premises immediately for the next person. ~Na lie there will struggle for more bags of rice Cheating! Anyway, food is good a bag of rice is better than a cup of rice for a man and his family will serve him worthwhile.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by sholalutas(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]First Lady of Nigeria Patience, Are you the first person to be a first lady of this country You better be careful people are outside there strung and suffer you are sitting down and cross led spending our money any how, So you want to tell us you are right, ? i think, just let me ask you ?
do you think you can spend our money any how?
There are other thing here you don't do it and you are distributing RICE for your family member this is bad ma, Please spend this money on Education as you know our Education is bad in this country, most of our leader in Nigeria didn't school in Nigeria you all school in abroad just becos of our education is bad here , Pls do something on that very fast ,imagine as i am i don't have money to further more in my Study just becos the school fess is too much expensive to afford for me no work outside,
Moreover people in your state are suffer too much i mean Bayelsa the land of all glory .[color=#006600][/color]
[/font][/b]
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by uchebruno: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2010
What are you pple actually saying.Is she not supposed to have advisers who're supposed to be educated pple.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by JakeB: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB. Paste on every blog page or site you know worldwide
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by blacksta(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2011
yippe

lest we forget.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by violent(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2011
hehe
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by dayokanu(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2011
Dumb wife, clueless husband

Goodluck Nigeria
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by software(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
na rice ppl need? Rubbish
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by software(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
Nonsense angry
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by ebere1712: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
After that she should try sharing beans. And maybe potato grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2011
Nigerian leaders grin I guess Buhari would have shared goro and kuli-kuli - man teh rush would have been MAD!!! grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Distributing Rice by egift(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NMDPRA: Nigeria’s Gas Reserves Have Reached 209.5 TC / 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. / House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.