Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead (25680 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Has Wike Dissolved The LG Chairmen As Threatened? / Mend Strikes As Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by MaziUche0(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2010
Wrong area though. I support their fight for their rights. . . but couldn't they picked another place to have their voices heard?
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by playmode(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
Gbawe:

Take it easy and see what Playmode is saying. Our leaders have had millions of chances to manage our wealth judiciously so that Nigerians can be a dignified and purposeful people. At every stage, these leaders have let Nigerians down deliberately for their own parochial and selfish interests . Some of us don't seem to appreciate the abject poverty many Nigerians are forced to live with. The fact that we can all post here probably means that majority of us are not living below the poverty line. We should then try and understand the viewpoint of the disillusioned and disenfranchised Nigerians who wish malevolence on our callous, corrupt and misruling elite who have reduced many Nigerians to scavengers looking for crumbs of food and "life or death" medical fees equivalent to £10.00 !!! To many Nigerians "it has come to this" .

The ruling elite cannot say they have not had adequate time or resources to prevent all we are seeing now. They keep daring Nigerians with callous misrule, unacceptable profligacy and devilish corrupt practices. Look at how , for example, the Government is busy playing politics while Ogun State is in turmoil . If the people then begin formenting trouble can you blame them considering that inexcusable leadership inaction was the catalyst , in the first place, for any chaos witnessed?

Please tell them Gbawe. See the way they are whining like spoilt b.i.t.c.h.e.s. It is very unfortunate that innocent people died. I am sure MEND did not want anyone to die, remember they even sent a warning asking people to stay away from cars and trash bins. I do not support innocent people dying but I am sick and tired of the status quo.

I may not be a militant but I will support a honest militant group with the right goals in mind. They want to make GEJ & his cronies shiver and I am sure he is scared shitless knowing how much of a coward he really is. I wished they had blown is bloated wife to bits. That would have really made my day and sent the message to all corrupt politicians that there is no hiding place for them anymore.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by scopusng(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
'PLAYMODE' u are a slowpoke.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2010
Na like this chaos dey start.

Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by wesley80(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ekpe idile is worrying you that why you are talking through your bloody anus. Why not go and bomb your family members first? Or are you trying to say every one of them is honest and straight forward?
Alakori.

U earlier described this PLAYMODE guy as a "Cretin" and I had to look up that word and Gosh what did i find -
 A Person that is: brainless, stewpid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cretin
U wicked o! So you meant Playmode = Cretin.   grin grin grin

Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by toluxa1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
Femi Fani Kayode is busy speaking English on the BBC. BBC has been covering this story on Radio for 2 hours now.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by naso2(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
tkb417:

Whoever is hapi they are bombing abuja shd wait till they bomb his/her fathers house

By then, he/she will be able to post sensibly. Hehehehe

Flush dem away from Nigeria. Even if its gonna take a year, engage them, fight dem, clean them off, do all u can to clean 9ja of bloodsuckers. We don't need kidnappers,killers.

These fools started d kidnappin biz, now they wanna start killin away from their creeks

We no go gree oh!!!
If they come to Lagos penren, all their siblings in Lagos go hear am

You were  making sense until you added the bolded line.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Bastage: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
Gbawe:

Take it easy and see what Playmode is saying.

Nobody but nobody is saying that the governmental system in Nigeria is anything but corrupt.

But planting bombs to kill innocents is totally and utterly inexcusable. It doesn't matter how bad things are, when you start murdering your countrymen, you become the very thing you fight against - scum.

You seem to have issues with South Africa? Maybe you wish you were here.

My only issue with South Africa is that they allow retarded people to use the internet.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by spikedcylinder: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
playmode:

Please tell them Gbawe. See the way they are whining like spoilt b.i.t.c.h.e.s. It is very unfortunate that innocent people died. I am sure MEND did not want anyone to die, remember they even sent a warning asking people to stay away from cars and trash bins. I do not support innocent people dying but I am sick and tired of the status quo.

I may not be a militant but I will support a honest militant group with the right goals in mind. They want to make GEJ & his cronies shiver and I am sure he is scared shitless knowing how much of a coward he really is. I wished they had blown is bloated wife to bits. That would have really made my day and sent the message to all corrupt politicians that there is no hiding place for them anymore.

Limited reasoning.
Cars and trash bins are the best ways to get to GEJ, The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Trash bins?!?!?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Mobinga: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2010
MEND is Bleeping Stupid!!! It would have been a good move if there were NO CASUALTIES. . . Bloody Imbeciles!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by hinduism(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2010
Thats a good news, they should fight the federal Government in abuja and not at home
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by JUO(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
NOW, WHERE WILL DEY RUN TO? ABUJA IS NO LONGER SAFE. POLITICIANS TIME UP

DEY SHOULD GO FOR THE POLITICIANS NOT INNOCENT CITIZEN
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by 2makesense: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
God Save 9ja! grin
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by MaziUche0(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
JUO:

NOW WHERE WILL DEY RUN ABUJA IS NO LONGER SAFE. POLITICIANS TIME UP

DEY SHOULD GO FOR THE POLITICIANS NOT INNOCENT CITIZEN

Gbam!
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by toluxa1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
@jabbok. Thanks for the pics. More pls
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by monkeyleg: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
This really brings the true state of the country to the fore. If it is not Mend, Boko Haram, Kidnappers, Accident, Armed Robbers, Hired Killers, and Most Important of ALL Corrupt Leaders.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Gbawe: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
tkb417:

Whoever is hapi they are bombing abuja shd wait till they bomb his/her fathers house
By then, he/she will be able to post sensibly. Hehehehe

Flush dem away from Nigeria. Even if its gonna take a year, engage them, fight dem, clean them off, do all u can to clean 9ja of bloodsuckers. We don't need kidnappers,killers.

Let us set emotion aside for a minute. Playmode is getting unecessary flak . He made it clear he does not want innocent Nigerians harmed .
They should try to be more accurate with their targets and avoid hitting innocent civilians. They should target senators, ministers and even the president’s convoy

If every one of us is to look at issues pragmatically we will admit that many Nigerian leaders are as wicked as the Devil . I really don't know anyone who wishes the Devil well. We have all talked about the unacceptable and unhelpful docility of Nigerians that have made our leaders conclude that they can alway misrule us with impugnity , with no negative consequences , while their personal lives are testimonies to wicked inhmanity,  grotesgue opulence and grossly hideous self-aggrandizement. A cursory look at history will quickly reveal that the use of force , when everything else has failed, was unavoidable and totally appropriate to remedy some grave situations.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by comechop(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2010
Bastage:

Nobody but nobody is saying that the governmental system in Nigeria is anything but corrupt.

But planting bombs to kill innocents is totally and utterly inexcusable. It doesn't matter how bad things are, when you start murdering your countrymen, you become the very thing you fight against - scum.

My only issue with South Africa is that they allow retarded people to use the internet.

Couldnt have said it better myself.
Most politicians in Naija today = SCUM.
MEND = SCUM

More pics pls
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by joshelen(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
Who are the people that mend shud target. D real people ar dere enjoyin while mend dey inocent souls
hinduism:

Thats a good news, they should fight the federal Government in abuja and not at home
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by playmode(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
wesley80:

U earlier described this PLAYMODE guy as a "Cretin" and I had to look up that word and Gosh what did i find -
 A Person that is: brainless, stewpid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cretin
U wicked o! So you meant Playmode = Cretin.   grin grin grin

Wow ,you mean you did not know what the word cretin meant until you checked the dictionary today  undecided And to think i want engaging an olodo like you.Chai i don suffer o!

spikedcylinder:

Limited reasoning.
Cars and trash bins are the best ways to get to GEJ, The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Trash bins?!?!?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I guess you know a lot about using bombs to target a person enlighten us on what techiniques you would use Mr spiked anus!
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Mobinga: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Explosion was in the same city where the president was attending anniversary events
Nigeria is marking its 50th year
A rebel group had warned of explosions

They warned! Can you imaging the shallowness of these politicians?
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by tpiah: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2010

you and MEND will perish together.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Mobinga: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by slap1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
Naija @ 50. Shame.

Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by bawomolo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2010
kai our capital under seige.

who is next, boko haram?
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by TewMuch: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2010
Mobinga:

grin grin grin grin See the investigator's trench coat. In that Abuja heat grin. Inspector gadget. That is how Nigerians will wear leather jacket and boots in the heat.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by ndigbo: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
slap1:

Naija @ 50. Shame.
where is that guy with the flag going to?
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by tkb417(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
@Na so
I'm using ma fone so I won't see the part that is not sensible

Besides, I stand by all I posted. They shd be cleared, they shd not gyrate to Lagos
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by playmode(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
comechop:

Couldnt have said it better myself.
Most politicians in Naija today = SCUM.
MEND = SCUM

More pics pls

First line i agree with , the second about MEND is not 100% true. There are members of the groups who might be corrupt and dangerous to society but one cannot forget why they started the movement in the first place. Forget about their past for a second and let us talk about today. The reality is that they do not a good missions coordinator. Most of these guys have limited combat strategy training. The cars they bombed seems to have been placed in a busy area. Some surveillance of the area should have been done to ensure that it is not a busy route.

It seems this attack was planned at the last minute. Trust me if mend wanted to kill a lot of people , they could have placed the bomb inside eagle square. Knowing how lax Nigerian security is, it would not have been too difficult. The bomb was meant to be a message and not to kill anyone. Unfortunately it didn’t work out as they planned. Innocent lives have been lost and they will be tainted by that.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by toluxa1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
am just getting reports (bbc) that one of the suspected detonators was wearing a police uniform.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by playmode(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
tpiah:

you and MEND will perish together.

You dey craze,na you go perish!
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by GoldCircle: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
why MEND why why waste innocent lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) / NURTW President, Baruwa, Others Detained Over Alleged Culpable Homicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.