Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating (6342 Views)

Poll: Rate President Goodluck Jonathan

Approve: 40% (156 votes)
Disapprove: 45% (175 votes)
Undecided: 14% (56 votes)
This poll has ended

President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket / Looks Like Jonathan's Approval Ratings Has Hit The Roof? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 13, 2010
edoyad:

Why don't you ask for clarification before you launch your attack ? He, Pat Utomi is more popular with 'young educated' Nigerians as shown by a poll carried out a few years back on Nigerian campuses on who they most admired as a role model.

My dear, I didnt not know about the polls. I assumed that your post was one of the typical posters in this section; If you dont move hith A, then you're not educated. i.e babapupa and Lagos
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by drharry: 4:47am On Oct 13, 2010
GEJ started well with good intentions but hes gradually being misguided by politicians who want to ride on his seemingly popularity for their selfish ends,
Nevertheless,, i hope he keeps his eyes open & thinks critically over every decision he makes including his presidential ambition
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Wumine(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2010
AM yet to be paid the so-called new improved salary.so can't rate him yet, undecided
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by cjfavour(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
soon our problems will come to an end. ribadu have joined acn.the only party in 9ja which is people oriented.he will fight corruption to stand still. let every youth support him. let's flush out these old corrupt men that doesn't want 9ja to grow. old men who are afraid of developemnt.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by xoxogg(f): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ first i thougt, he didn't wanna step on too many toes so he can get elected but after the 10 billion Naira birthday, n 1 billion Naira dustbins ( which would have bin beta if awarded to nigerian plastic companies though not totally acceptable even then angry) i'm begining to accept dat he's a true PDP mancorrupt in all ramifications.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Godmann(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
Tribalist every where in Nigeria.

Jonathan is yet to prove he is better than those before him, but we still want to give him benefit of doubt. Why? Because he is not Huasa.

Why are we deceiving ourselves? How many of us supported Obasanjo when he wasted our eight years just because he was a Yoruba? Did it pay us in any way.

I hate Jonathan as much as I hate IBB, Atiku, Saraki, Gusua, Kalu and all the idoits that could not change the fortune of my fatherland.

PDP as a party will never get my vote.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by lwise(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
people are so funny they want a saint as thier president.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Godmann(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2010
lwise:

people are so funny they want a saint as thier president.

Saints changed the world and brought about all that we enjoy today. People of the old suffered to bring us this far.

Take a peep at the history of the world and you will see so many saints that littered our history books as Politicians. Mandela and Ghandi are the recent examples. I also do not know what you think of Luther King Jnr. and Malcolm X. I know they are saints.

That we have crooks in Nigeria presently does not deny our capacity to produce saints as our leaders one day. It is only at such time that our fortune will change.

Mark you a human saints does not mean one that cannot make mistakes but one who unknowingly makes one. For yur information, even in our sick Nigeria of today, people like Shagari and Buhari, Idiagbon are near saints, that failed as leaders not because of evil intent but because they lacked appropriate Knowledge.

Those are two different things.

So we need saints and can get them as politicians. Politics is not a game of crooks. It is a game of positive ideas.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by bashr4: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2010
GEJ is a clown , he should go and rest, since 1999 theres nothin about his perfomance to show he is a good leader
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Blazay(m): 2:45am On Nov 28, 2010
Approve  136 (42.4%)
Disapprove  137 (42.7%)
Undecided  48 (15%)

Total Votes: 321

Registering my disapproving vote of NO confidence in OBJ in GEJ skin. cool

Beni!

Next poll please.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
jonathan has failed Nigerians NO doubt,
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by eewule(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
Jonathan is loosing the plot. I believed he had potential in the beginning but i cant see much in him now. If he really wants to win the coming election then he must up-his-game, by implementing the works he has previously promised or make moves towards doing so.  Not by borrowing from the foreign world and increasing our debts, or spending excessive billions in Nigerias 50th independence, or promising the nollywood industry millions of dollars (in the name of improvements) in order to get their support when the election time comes. He should focus on the ordinary Nigerians who will really determine if he goes or stays in 2011.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by kedukc(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2010
Just saw the poll today, my vote: DISSAPROVE.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2010
eewule:

Jonathan is loosing the plot. I believed he had potential in the beginning but i cant see much in him now. If he really wants to win the coming election then he must up-his-game, by implementing the works he has previously promised or make moves towards doing so.  Not by borrowing from the foreign world and increasing our debts, or spending excessive billions in Nigerias 50th independence, or promising the nollywood industry millions of dollars (in the name of improvements) in order to get their support when the election time comes. He should focus on the ordinary Nigerians who will really determine if he goes or stays in 2011.

Sadly a man's antecedents (or lack of) are not questioned in Nigeria, it is how much you can promise that Nigerians are interested in. sad

GEJ has sadly lost his hold on the public;s good-will and is riding on the backs of dirty politricks, bribery and illiterate thinking
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nsiman(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2010
Even our state gov'nors that need 2nd term mandate are no more serrious but pursueing re-lection bid. Gej shldn't be an exception. To check this is to make a law for a single tenure for the gov'nors and president for full concentration till the end of tenure.
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by chosen04(f): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
how are the once loved falling!!!!!!
Re: Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating by Mariory(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
This thread should be made a sticky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Couple Doing Nigeria Proud in the World Of Pharmaceutical / Okey Ndibe Declared Enemy Of State During Yar'Adua Administration / A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.