Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21952 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2007
dgb4:

Do u know me before? or do u think am like that your ugly boyfriend?

U fail ooooo----my bobo hansooooommmmeeeeee cool

nwayz, i asked dat qs cos d pix dint strike me like a naija guy in PH, dint ask for insults undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 11:00am On May 16, 2007
maree7:

lmao

Hi

cute-ass, Omo eko, acid, n creamish

how have u guys been doin?

maree sweets -- wassap? Im good ooo, just dodgin some insults with d Matrix style! cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:54pm On May 16, 2007
dgb4:

Omo eko, What do you mean by this please explain

Can you put your pic down because we have already chosen the people to contest angry angry angry angry angry and if you don't i will do it the hard way by reporting you to the administrator and you might even get ban to, so just take that pic down.

Do u know me before? or do u think am like that your ugly boyfriend?
We give a shit if i know you or what, boy i will advice your ass to slow your role.

Too bad my bf doesn't have that pot belly of yours looking like Gorilla like you are cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take your pic down now
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:57pm On May 16, 2007
rowlandwhy:

Omo eko,
DGB4 is qualified please add him
The competition has already started and moreover he wouldn't be on my list for the Male of nairaland either.

For heaven sake what have you people done to the thread angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by neelsel(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2007
@Omo Eko,
I must say am deeply hurt about your comments regarding my Shining Bobo, He is very handsome and should be a part of this contest. All those other guys, with the exception of Debo, have absolutely NOTHING on my Star. So just be fair and include him, or else angry angry angry tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by dgb4(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2007
Omo eko ,
I have deleted the pics
for you to have rest of mind
You just reminded me of the last concluded elections in Naija.
We shall meet!

@neelel
Keep cool ,  dont worry

All LOL tongue tongue grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 1:16am On May 17, 2007
@ dgb4

She wasn't referring to you, her shinning bobo is someone else wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by wadomi: 1:22am On May 17, 2007
my main man

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 1:27am On May 17, 2007
Hei wa_do_mi, it would be so nice if you cast a cote on whom you find hottest, but it would be even more appreciated if you remove that pic. pics of visitors are not allowed, at least not yet until the contest is over with.

Thanks for understanding wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by wadomi: 1:31am On May 17, 2007
pardon me? say again? kilewi?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 1:27pm On May 17, 2007
wa_do_mi:

my main man
Can u plz take that pic down wink because no one is allowed to post their pics without cute-ass and omo eko permission
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 2:27pm On May 17, 2007
Chiefoh is goin to win this cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 17, 2007
This seems the epicentre of all nairaland dramas!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2007
dgb4:

@neelel
Keep cool , don't worry

All LOL tongue tongue grin cheesy
SEE THIEF OOOOOOOOOOOO, u wanna be like SHINNING BOBO?, well its gonna take u decades to attain that hieght, just be ursef and accept ur FAITH, iight
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by neelsel(f): 10:53pm On May 17, 2007
ayefele200:

SEE THIEF OOOOOOOOOOOO, u want to be like SHINNING BOBO?, well its going to take u decades to attain that hieght, just be ursef and accept your FAITH, iight

That's right, There can only be ONE shining bobo wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 6:01am On May 18, 2007
Creamish:

Chiefoh is goin to win this cool

yessssssss ooo cheifoh is gonna win grin, the bribr may d guy gimme 2 much 2 pay back, lol
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Makamiyaki(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2007
these guys should show us their build not their pretty faces. so let's see em shirtless
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2007
@mamakiyaki
this guy i fear u O! if na babe ask this question i for no shout, wetin guy won use our shirtless bodies for
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 7:04pm On May 18, 2007
Where is my sweetie have missed her so much cry cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2007
whos ur sweetie
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Omo Eko link=topic=53002.msg1126505#msg1126505 date=1179511486]
She's referring to cute-ass wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 8:46pm On May 18, 2007
ChieFoH:

whos your sweetie
nosy ass cheesy cheesy

busygirl:

She's referring to cute-ass wink
Thank you jare cheesy cheesy

How u dey hope u enjoying your vacation sha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 9:30pm On May 18, 2007
I'm starting work very soon. . .School is starting properly by september. Quite a long way to go.
THANX 4 ASKING
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2007
@acid
CHIEFoh ko, THEIF fo, ni, the dude wey be like SEXY GORILLA,

@CHIEFOH
BETTER step back b4 u get humiliated, PUNK
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 11:50pm On May 18, 2007
Omo Eko:

Dearie me, i miss you three much kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2007
@ ayefele200

Ode! i never expected too much from u anyway.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:06am On May 21, 2007
@chiefohj
   THEIF OH, the solicitor, SOLICITING to be vote for, now ur secret is wide open now,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 2:23am On May 22, 2007
Makamiyaki:

these guys should show us their build not their pretty faces. so let's see em shirtless

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, dude are u serious undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2007
niether so you
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 22, 2007
ayefele200:

@acid
CHIEFoh ko, THEIF fo, ni, the dude wey be like SEXY GORILLA,

@CHIEFOH
BETTER step back before u get humiliated, PUNK

Your excesses are getting intolerable on this forum, not only are your posts odious, they bore the hell out of me and a chunk of users. I strongly advise you back off, but if you insist, I wouldn't mind watching while ChieOF plays host to you. A word the say. . .
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by breeolan(f): 12:40pm On May 22, 2007
@ ayefele,

y do u call chiiefOh a punk, from what i can read, you're d PUNK jerk!

and am sure none of d girls hosting this topic would put a bunch of flower to represent u in d contest, maybe u should show us what u look like, this one your mouth is runnin like u knw what tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by iyken(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2007
breeolan:

@ ayefele,

y do u call chiiefOh a punk, from what i can read, you're d PUNK jerk!

and am sure none of d girls hosting this topic would put a bunch of flower to represent u in d contest, maybe u should show us what u look like, this one your mouth is runnin like u knw what tongue

Is someone having a crush? lol. grin
@ayefele, the ball is in ur court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.