Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (58385 Views)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by TGMISKY(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
You come dey show us pictures from your wedding and even pre-wedding but you no invite us to come chop rice.
Happy married life

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Meedon: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nobodyperson:
The husband looks unfortunate.

Ahhhh�

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by 9jaTalks(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beautiful Iyawo....

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Fingerprinter(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
momove4real25:
bros ahhh I fine small now, u wan make person dey cry ni

Now that you have ended up advertising yourself, send me a DM, let me tell you something very important.

5 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Kenneycrypto7: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice photos
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Boyooosa(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats.

It's rare to see a fine guy wed a fine girl.
It's either a fine guy weds a worwor girl, or a worwor girl weds a fine girl or worwor couples hire a great photoeditor to make them appear fine.

In your case, you are a fine guy and she's okay too.
But your photoeditor is the problem; please pay him with TempleRun coins.
you are relevant already...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
More pictures loading..... #yolo let's celebrate jooooor!!
No need for the emails I wouldn't be able to respond there. Y'all can drop any message here. One love.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by momove4real25(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fingerprinter:

Now that you have ended up advertising yourself, send me a DM, let me tell you something very important.
lol. It is quite unfortunate that my niece slpt before ur comment came in. I told her, smone might even tell me I advertise myself with my post. Anyways thanks. Not every lady u see searches fr man, we are all here to laugh, learn, contribute to what is thrown.

6 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
momove4real25:
lol. It is quite unfortunate that my niece slpt before ur comment came in. I told her, smone might even tell me I advertise myself with my post. Anyways thanks. Not every lady u see searches fr man, we are all here to laugh, learn, contribute to what is thrown.

Lolllllllllling....it's all for the greater good. One love

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by israelmao(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beauty and Handsome congratulations.

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Welcomme: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stanvesco, are u based in Zaria? I can see one of your prewedding was shot by David (Adinoyi)

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2019
momove4real25:
bros ahhh I fine small now, u wan make person dey cry ni
Nice advert
Now your DMs will suffer!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by penjm: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2019
what does prefix (pre) means pls?

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by HeadofWhite(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish! The ugliest couple ever livery. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

Envy will make you sick

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by neoG(f): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Na wa o bros. Which kin analysis be this?

So lovely couple. Wish them a blissful marriage and togetherness till old age.

Get yoni pearls for 1k per sachet and undiluted perfume oils @ affordable prices

Officialgarri:
I believe the bride paid an extra #1000 to the make up artist to color the nose till it looks sharp as a knife edge.

The camera man did a good job. He made the couple look good

I appreciate the crowd in the background. I know the photographer didn't honor them by blurring them out, but they made the bokeh effect look all good.

Thanks to the fashion designer who made the suit even though he would have just taken 2inches off the length of the trouser

I appreciate the barber, with so much attention on the lost boundary, he did well to set a new formidable boundary.

All thanks to God for rescuing the couple from the situation we bachelors/spinsters find ourselves in...

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by femi4: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2019
missimelda01:
Congratulations.. God bless your home

This is soo cute, I tap into your blessing smiley
palmwine tapper

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2019
femi4:
palmwine tapper

Tap on jooor
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Zionista:

Envy will make you sick
u

I understood the sarcastic irony......lol

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2019
neoG:
Na wa o bros. Which kin analysis be this?

So lovely couple. Wish them a blissful marriage and togetherness till old age.

Get yoni pearls for 1k per sachet and undiluted perfume oils @ affordable prices

Ameeeeeeen
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by neoG(f): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2019
smiley
stanvesco:

Ameeeeeeen
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by momove4real25(f): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Nice advert
Now your DMs will suffer!!! grin
no be today n I don't hesitate to give out my number. I meet ppl for business purpose alone. For c of o process n survey plan. Anything aside that I block dem or dey block me lobatan oooo
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by luminouz(m): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2019
momove4real25:
no be today n I don't hesitate to give out my number. I meet ppl for business purpose alone. For c of o process n survey plan. Anything aside that I block dem or dey block me lobatan oooo
Hmmmm...so you do c of o and survey plan? I'm interested in your services. Only downside is you might too far from me sha...
Is ur profile with a contact number?
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by flowx(m): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2019
post=80596676:
You both look so good together.

Love issa beautiful thing!

Happy married life in advance lovely couple.

This is the beginning of more celebration in your lives.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Someone said your presence here is like a bad smell....

Is that one not too much?

Sorry! You hear?

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by SeriousPartner(f): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Lovely pics.
May God bless your union forever.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by henrixx(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Beautiful couple
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by momove4real25(f): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Hmmmm...so you do c of o and survey plan? I'm interested in your services. Only downside is you might too far from me sha...
Is ur profile with a contact number?
for property within Ogun state or u might refer ppl to me oooo. Oya take 0816
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by luminouz(m): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=momove4real25 p[/quote]
I'm outside Ogun state,but if any opportunity comes up there,I got u covered!
You can remove the digits

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by openmine(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats.

It's rare to see a fine guy wed a fine girl.
It's either a fine guy weds a airworthy girl, or a worwor girl weds a fine girl or worwor couples hire a great photoeditor to make them appear fine.

In your case, you are a fine guy and she's okay too.
But your photoeditor is the problem; please pay him with TempleRun coins.

Chai this guy again...

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by maya007: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i doubt if the lady is a nairalander because there are no beautiful ladies on this forum.

Watch as the ugly ones quote me to vent their frustration
buh am beautiful �

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by maya007: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i doubt if the lady is a nairalander because there are no beautiful ladies on this forum.

Watch as the ugly ones quote me to vent their frustration
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2019
momove4real25:
Beautiful tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.