Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (58371 Views)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by DavidEsq(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
I believe the bride paid an extra #1000 to the make up artist to color the nose till it looks sharp as a knife edge.

The camera man did a good job. He made the couple look good

I appreciate the crowd in the background. I know the photographer didn't honor them by blurring them out, but they made the bokeh effect look all good.

Thanks to the fashion designer who made the suit even though he would have just taken 2inches off the length of the trouser

I appreciate the barber, with so much attention on the lost boundary, he did well to set a new formidable boundary.

All thanks to God for rescuing the couple from the situation we bachelors/spinsters find ourselves in...
Wetin na? U kept making scroll upandan like say no be th same eye we use take see the pics U talk bride sharp nose, I scroll up, and talk groom trousers, I scroll up, u talk groom hair, I scroll up. Haba mana

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by BENEAMATA: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Earthquake1:

The Greenland is alternate
oh i see , thanks .
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nursy(f): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations Drs Sylvester n (can't remember her name but I know she studied Vet) cheesy. Since ABU days and u eventually tied the knots.Kudos!

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by christee(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2019
wow, u're handsome and your wife is pretty, i wish you a blissful journey in your union.

Oga photo, u too try i beg, great job you did out there.

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by fortunechy(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Her makeup alone can build a duplex..... congrats to them though....
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Finnese001: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2019
stanvesco:
November 10,2009 at the great Ahmadu Bello university sir/ma'am
November 10, that's my day mehn
H M L
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
drginger:
Hmmm, Syl Syl dat year in Abuth.. Congratulations and HML

Lolllllllllling..... She's the woman of my dreams na......doc how far?
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Nursy:
Congratulations Drs Sylvester n (can't remember her name but I know she studied Vet) cheesy. Since ABU days and u eventually tied the knots.Kudos!

Lolllllllllling u sure do know us very very well
.... I still sell very fine labcoats tho..... lolllllllllling
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by tosinosam(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I know people don't meet on this forum...lai lai, here is for hating and insulting women, calling them hoes.. grin grin
Not everybody lovelyn

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Funkybabee(f): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2019
wow!! HAPPY married life

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Caseless: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats.

It's rare to see a fine guy wed a fine girl.
It's either a fine guy weds a worwor girl, or a worwor girl weds a fine girl or worwor couples hire a great photoeditor to make them appear fine.

In your case, you are a fine guy and she's okay too.
But your photoeditor is the problem; please pay him with TempleRun coins.
what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Justbeingreal(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
starbuck:
Marriages are sweet in pictures embarassed embarassed

Lol. And wosky in real life. I don't allow pictures fool me again. No marriage is perfect na decorated fancy bondage.

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
nairamaniac:
mod come and ban this guy.
He wants to DM another man's wife.
Someone can not play with u

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Defenderalert(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Cingratulations dear Nairalanders. HML.

Thank God Nairalanders are evidently not swayed by Ubunja gay antics. UBUNJA another heart attack. Keep wasting your time in your MiseduGAY. MOFO. grin

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by 1Dray(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
I had always wished to have a Nairalander wife who is handful too tongue

Caveat: anyone eyeing or have anything to do with sashishalom should be careful henceforth.

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by nairamaniac: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Celestial777:

Someone can not play with u

Haahahahahah na very expensive play be that. The marriage never mature reach. And even though op may disagree, he never fit don't hold her strong at this adolescent chapter of their marriage.

She can still be tempted irrespective of all the plenty money, glamour and entertainment he patronized. Considering he didn't involve her in pure African black juju like the one that gets cheating wives helplessly tied up to the man. (Abeg remind me the Yoruba name again).

Or the one Ned used to keep reginia Daniels in check.

Even though op may disagree with me, due to his love, pride and normal after-weddimg euphoria, NwaAmaipke would strongly agree with me.

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Biglittlelois(f): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i doubt if the lady is a nairalander because there are no beautiful ladies on this forum.

Watch as the ugly ones quote me to vent their frustration

And the guys who castigate ladies here are worst than ugly undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Rozaytee: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Nairaland girls no dey fine, this one try.

Some ladies be saying awwwww...wishing it was them. When we don dm tire and una no reply how else in want make we communicate? Through the power of the Holy Ghost?

Make una dey reply, if you like person shoot ya shot. Men Don scarce ooooo.

mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by CosmicPhoenix: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
i have not seen an ugly guy on this forum
Biglittlelois:

And the guys who castigate ladies here are worst than ugly undecided
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Biglittlelois(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i have not seen an ugly guy on this forum

You are one of them angry
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by CosmicPhoenix: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
you must have seen me in your dream grin
Biglittlelois:

You are one of them angry
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Biglittlelois(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you must have seen me in your dream grin

You are in front of me right now grin
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by CosmicPhoenix: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
upload my picture cheesy
Biglittlelois:

You are in front of me right now grin
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Biglittlelois(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
upload my picture cheesy

You want me to show people how semi-okay you are? Naaaah cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by CosmicPhoenix: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
or you are afraid that their reaction might be different from what you were expecting

Biglittlelois:

You want me to show people how semi-okay you are? Naaaah cheesy
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Biglittlelois(f): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
or you are afraid that their reaction might be different from what you were expecting

So why will you conclude on every lady here if you guys also want us to believe not y'all are ugly?

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by CosmicPhoenix: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
dont tell me you took that comment seriously

Biglittlelois:

So why will you conclude on every lady here if you guys also want us to believe not y'all are ugly?
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Biglittlelois(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
dont tell me you took that comment seriously

I did, cos I'm one of the ladies here.....
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by CosmicPhoenix: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
that was obviously a troll post
Biglittlelois:

I did, cos I'm one of the ladies here.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.