Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (58316 Views)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by clinton21: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by BENEAMATA: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i doubt if the lady is a nairalander because there are no beautiful ladies on this forum.

Watch as the ugly ones quote me to vent their frustration
shey fine dey among the most important virtues to seek in a wife who go hold my home together and raise my kids to be better pikin ? And some men so , their better wife come home late by forty minutes or you compliment their wife , na gbege for house that day because the woman fine abi she set . Marry cinderella finish , insecurity still dey worry oga , even after four issue ! you see am ? We neva talk am finish for the previous thread ( my ex gf is bitter towards me ) e don dey comfirm , bros i dey advice generally oh , quoting you no be to attack you ,no be my way honestly and i know you sef just dey pull those girls' legs . HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO OUR BEAUTIFUL NAIRALAND COUPLE , SURELY YOUR HOME WILL BE TEN TIMES MORE BEAUTIFUL AND BLISSFUL IN JESUS' NAME .

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by MetaPhysical: 2:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Very fine couple!
You said you met your wife here in Nairaland.
Mttcchhhhhheewww....If Buhari had not retain Lai Mohammed I would have suggested you as his replacement in the Laiing cabinet.

Kiss the bride and tell her she is beautiful! God bless your union and make it fruitful, Amen! grin

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Mutemenot(m): 3:04am On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats bro... did you invited the barbeque guy to your wedding

2 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by BENEAMATA: 3:10am On Jul 25, 2019
TheGreenLand:
i sure say u do dey see her 4 ur nightmare. she don turn ur life upside down finish.She don make ur life miserable grin
see painment o. grin.aunty manna, dis pple dey piss 4 bodi anytime dem see u. grin grin grin
truth be told , i don't find it funny , why some ql they attack the guy lately . So immature , but he or she as you choose to has typically taken it in his stride . But all sensible nairalanders must condemn this cyberbullying for the sake of others who might not be able to handle such .kill cyberbvllying , Live and let live .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:26am On Jul 25, 2019
technicallyrich:
Why post your pictures online and even here.
There are so many badbelle,juju people,kidnappers etc in these forum.
Why dont you keep your marriage to yourself.
Call me anlytical,a critic or whatever but i fell you shouldnt have posted these.
Anyway i care that is why i am telling you these.
I wish you well all the same.

Celebrity pics no full online? Abi Dangote and co. no get pictures for Internet?

5 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Vikky014(f): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2019
congrats. Hml to you guys. perfect match

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Vikky014(f): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2019
technicallyrich:
Why post your pictures online and even here.
There are so many badbelle,juju people,kidnappers etc in these forum.
Why dont you keep your marriage to yourself.
Call me anlytical,a critic or whatever but i fell you shouldnt have posted these.
Anyway i care that is why i am telling you these.
I wish you well all the same.
Everybody must not be you
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2019
EkunKekere:

I looked into my wallet and it was empty, I looked through all my pockets and they were all empty. Then I looked into my heart and I found you, and only then I figured out how rich I was.

[img]https://i./3NquK.gif[/img]

I checked my credit balance and it was low.
I looked at the fuel gauge and it was low.
I checked my data and it was low.
Then I took a look at you and realised how high I was last night.

3 Likes

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Notime5656(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Earthquake1: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2019
doggedfighter:

Aunty ke, is he female?

The Greenland is his alternate moniker, if you quote him he will log out and attack you with that one
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Earthquake1: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2019
BENEAMATA:
truth be told , i don't find it funny , why some ql they attack the guy lately . So immature , but he or she as you choose to has typically taken it in his stride . But all sensible nairalanders must condemn this cyberbullying for the sake of others who might not be able to handle such .kill cyberbvllying , Live and let live .

The Greenland is alternate

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Raintaker(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Nobodyperson:
The husband looks unfortunate.
You made a typo right?
You wanted to type fortunate.

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by PraiZ15: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy married life to d two two both of u and enjoy d best life has to offer in marriage. Please remember to love and cherish each other and also remember there is more to marriage than beautiful pre wedding and post wedding pix.

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2019
marriage sweet o.Make person do marry sharperly

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Gforce2019: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Photoshop. Credit to the photographer that made this for you. The guy even fine pass the lady with all her makeup and makeover.

Bros. Do you check the product before you buy because most of the nairaland ladies have well under .
I know you understand
Congratulations anyway,.
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by agulion: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2019
comgrat bro, I could remember our days at federal college of Education Zaria, before you got admission to study medicine @ ABU Zaria

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by stanvesco(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2019
agulion:
comgrat bro, I could remember our days at federal college of Education Zaria, before you got admission to study medicine @ ABU Zaria

Lol...... For real?? I remember one agwu in physics but I don't know if u r d one....lol
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by minicky: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2019
NAwa oo the girl make up too much oo.. Is dat her real face
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2019
I sure say this couple na DEMOLA AJAYI, beautiful though grin
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Lovelyn451(f): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2019
stanvesco:

November 10,2009 at the great Ahmadu Bello university sir/ma'am
I

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by duchessvikki0(f): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations
Happy married life [color=#006600][/color]
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Alaganature(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Wow they both look Good together... Happy marriage Life .. Enjoy your new home..

I sell Cars different brand with affordable price.. Contact me on my Private Number 08026333379.. Thanks
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by Andersonjr(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2019
stanvesco:

Yeah he did....on a lighter note he did turn water to wine.
Savagery grin
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by babeosisi: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Love amaka
Re: See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... by mixta140: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Superb....the pics r MUAH

For stubborn STD check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.