Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (60029 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by grafikdon: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2007
Here they go again. . . KemjiGamine tongue cheesy
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Gamine

Right back at'cha

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by shadyshaz(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2007
Gamine wusup. its really nice to know this is how you spend your time.
Anyhow, between you and Grafikdons babe, its close,
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by worldbest(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hello nairaland gurus,please can anyone tell me what kind of software is suitable for creating 3d comics and 3d graphics cartoon.Please am counting on you guys
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2007
With GRAPHICS you can BOLDLY GO where no man has gone before!!!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2007
Kemji
Quite d rudimentary stuffz pls!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2007
Gamine:

Kemji
Quite d rudimentary stuffz please!

Quite the rudimentary_ _ _? Don't understand undecided
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sirgai(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2007
lets get this started!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2007
Yeah, seriously let's get started!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ujuslims(f): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
hi, I've been enjoying this thread. laziness has just not allowed me to chip in. I did a lil somtn with corel draw. I'm still trying to grasp beyond corel and photoshop.
Suggestion: when yu put up a design here, pls just mention the software yu used, it will kinda help us all to know that how powerful these programs are. Kemji and Gamine and Sirgai abi na Sanjaya, yu guys rock!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ujuslims(f): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
color variation

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2007
@Ujuslims
Nice concept! And that's awfully nice using our names in that design. Even though it's your first post here, I think you're not so bad yourself. Hope to see more of your creations as the forum progresses.

Maybe in due time, it'll be us marveling at your works.

Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2007
Sirgai,
the first one rocks

the rest im not sure,
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2007
continuation!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sirgai(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Gamine, glad you liked 1 at least! the rest are just variations. you photoshoped you pix pretty nicely too!

@ Ujuslims, Its Sir-GAI (as in sir-guy) and loved the notes, how'd you get all those currency lines? great man!

I used Corel Draw for the logos. the first one's embossing is done by applying 3D emboss filter to a shadow.

i also use photoshop, flash, 3DMax, Illustrator and Xara. but i'm a vectors Guy(gai)

more details on the competetion and i think i have something coming up that most Nairalanders will be interested in.

coming soon
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2007
Sirgai, thanks

Rise of the Sun!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ujuslims(f): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2007
Sirgai the Gai!
the currency lines i did are repetitions of whatever shapes i created. like duplicate one, rotate the second a bit and I kept on duplicating. It was actually a client's voucher, I just tweaked it around 4 nairaland,
Gamine, U have bam art in you,
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2007
@Ujuslims

I'm still trippin! The notes design is too good to be true. Maybe I could learn a thing or two (or three) from the likes of you.

Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ujuslims(f): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2007
Kemji, thanks, I know not to bask in that glory because I have seen yur works and sirgai's , broda, you r tight! I have alot to learn from yu guys abeg!

SirGuy, as for the currency lines, the interactive blend tool, did most of the work, I put alot of stuff in container, and trust me i showed the old N20 Note pepper!
chrz!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ujuslims(f): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2007
Where Grafikdon and Realborn dey sef!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2007
Kiane Jeans

Soon to be Out!!!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2007
undecided Will the jeans be as good as the logo?

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
Early photoshop

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2007
This is a little sumtin from moi

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
njoy

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
Introducing my New and Improved Xtreme Corp. Logo

Cheers

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by damseremie(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
nice work all. 3d graphics is more my thing, but i managed to cook some of these up in photoshop

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by damseremie(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
more

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by tasiana(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2007
Nigerians re truly gifted. Thumbs up guys wink
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2007
@damseremie
I truly love the Hits Poster - Nice concept. Good Job!

Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by diyobdw(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2007
GAmine am feeling your originality! Your r my fav on here,

well done 2 u too Kemjisuper

am glad they are creative mind out here ,
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2007
EARLY PHOTOSHOP.

thanks Diyobdw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.