Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (32964 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by RealOne042: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....
Okay now back to the topic, what do you have to say about this ultimatum issued by someone from the so called South South?

5 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
He isn't lying....I am a Urhobo guy from Delta and i belong to lot of Southern group on facebook and we don't support Biafra because if it happens,we would become the underdogs.
So you are the abovedogs now? Anyways, urubo and itsekiri no suppose be part of the biafra. So make una stop feeling important.

3 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Zigdore: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....

On point , South South people don't want any mergers with the East. Biafra is not recognised in all the south south states. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Onigbindemmd: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow,indeed God is greatful ,the north are fighting and praying to get rid of terrorism ,but the East are investing in it massively,maybe they don't know that it will erase and perish their tribe and turn their generation to once upon a time ,there exist a tribe...
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by esiri4jesu(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ibeju-Lekki property investment destination
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by famzynet: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side south south have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....

Which oil are you talking about. Oil that is about to be useless. The south East don't look on south south because of their oil. They look on them because they are brothers. A typical South easterner plans for the future and everyone know that oil will become like coal no more than 20years from now.South Easterners becon on south south because they are brothers and realising Biafra will be much easier if south south consent.South Easterners don't give a damn to oil. They are business men and entrepreneurs ,not oil explorers.The south south gain nothing even with Nigeria controlling the oil. Oil will soon be useless and the south easterners know that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
edon21:

and you prefer to continue complaining whenever you're cheated. you can't achieve independence on your own. only igbo can help you do that
Despite the way our country has been since independence,we still believe we can get a first world country standard although it would take lot and lot of years.But we believe!
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Creeknigga(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
You have been to P.H, CALABER, schooled at MAN, Oron, and you believe you already south south people?
Well done[i] 'omni knowest'[/i][b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maghan37:
Although d truth is usually bitter but it is the truth, south south pple have always shown a preference for Yoruba's more than Igbo's.
Patiently waiting for an original ss person to reply this statement.. The same ss that bears igbo names prefer yoruba? Nothing wey man no go here for this nairaland, maybe you are drunk grin

5 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Creeknigga(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
You have been to P.H, CALABER, schooled at MAN, Oron, and you believe you know so much about south south people?
Well done[i] 'omni knowest'[/i][b][/b]
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol, it’s funny but you are saying the bitter truth.

6 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by selemempe: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Okoyeeboz:

No need to stress yourself. Itsekiri youths beat nonsense out of Igbos in Delta when they were having Ipob meeting.

Here is what Niger Delta youths told those Ipob miscreants https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/ndelta-youth-vows-resist-ipob-war-drums-ssouth/amp/

The thing is this, everyone has every right to defend himself from internal and external aggressors like the Fulani idiots killing people about. However, it is unbelievable cowardice to start dragging SS into your fight to fight for you.

There is a reason why the SS seized the properties of Biafrans during the war. It is the foolish Igbos who haven't seen the handwriting on the wall.
lol the threat was issued by ipob cross river....the man who issued it is not igbo. U guys are delusional sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
cjrane:
The best way is to ambush them by small groups and take them out.

If you need to get rid of large settlements, remember your cocktails

I have a great recipe for the perfect molotov.

Petrol + pyrafoam.

Get at least 10 times volume of pyrafoam dissolved in petrol that is 10:1 ratio.

Use kerosene as the incendiary fuse.

Currently working on used old phone batteries as an explosive.

Trick is to get rid of the plastic casing

Thank me later
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by selemempe: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
He isn't lying....I am a Urhobo guy from Delta and i belong to lot of Southern group on facebook and we don't support Biafra because if it happens,we would become the underdogs.
there is nothing like south south. Just speak for ur tribe. The person who issued the threat is from calabar...he is not igbo. Read the damn news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol Edo our ass. Lol we yoruba don't even give a damn shits about Edo people. Yoruba are blessed around. The world.... Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages...

We know the only tribe to have lost territory to the north.

Face ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Henry1006(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Despite the way our country has been since independence,we still believe we can get a first world country standard although it would take lot and lot of years.But we believe!
wake up from your dream man.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Julius209(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
can we say that as big as north is, those Fulani's don't see any place to live there if not because they like causing trouble

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

So you are the abovedogs now? Anyways, urubo and itsekiri no suppose be part of the biafra. So make una stop feeling important.
Guy park well,Urhobo are the bedrock of Delta state and Biafra needs Delta state.So can biafra get Delta without the Urhobo's permission.Note:I do not hate the Igbos,even my best friend is an Igbo guy. But anytime it's politics i prefer to support the Yoruba's.

5 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Skyfornia(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:

I'm a core Igbo, an ardent supporter of Biafra but I concur with everything you said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
selemempe:
there is nothing like south south. Just speak for ur tribe. The person who issued the threat is from calabar...he is not igbo. Read the damn news
Okay,maybe i should modify my statement to majority of the South South!

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Henry1006:
wake up from your dream man.
I'm not dreaming!
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Afospecialk:
This Biafra group can make noise for Afrika

Shouting leave, leave leave everyday as if they can do anything.
Bunch of cowards from the yeeast ar only good at taunting Yoruba

Revolt nd face another python dance

We are still waiting for Adeyinka Grandson's missile assault on the north

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by selemempe: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Okay,maybe i should modify my statement to majority of the South South!
not majority. Its 50/50 maximum
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by jamjo: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:

What are you right now, the giant of Naija?

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
selemempe:
not majority. Its 50/50 maximum
Nope more like 98%-2%.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
jamjo:

What are you right now, the giant of Naija?
Failure is just for a moment!

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Bighead9: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Those fulanis should leave now or ...

How? This Country belongs to all of us.

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Codes151(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
South south no be yours to defend. We can defend ourselves better boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by nanauju(f): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:

They prefer east to betrayals west. The problem about your tribe is that you guys are just so delusional. You're always looking for other regions to hate on the east like you...but it ain't gonna work. Go back and read the name of the leader of the so-called Biafran group, then come back to type your thrash again. Are you sure you schooled in oron?? You went to school but you can't read and comprehend, shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by blackboy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
You will see military, DSS, police etc swiftly make arrests of anyone that kills any Fulani.
In Osun when Hausas were killed. Swiftly all the Yorubas involved were arrested and ferried to Abuja.
But hear of Hausa of Fulani kill any other ethnic group, you will hear of no arrest, even let VP visit the victims family. Them no go arrest anyone.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tigerclaws: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

How? This Country belongs to all of us.
[/s]
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tigerclaws: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
Westbestside:
grin Yinmu
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / 15 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World And Nigeria Doesn't Make The List / Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.