Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (32960 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Youngmaster0(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Guy park well,Urhobo are the bedrock of Delta state and Biafra needs Delta state.So can biafra get Delta without the Urhobo's permission.Note:I do not hate the Igbos,even my best friend is an Igbo guy. But anytime it's politics i prefer to support the Yoruba's.

Same reason you are not included in biafra even in 1966 bcus we knew your loyalty lies with yoruba. We are just interested in igbo speaking part of Delta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Liar. 80 percent is yoruba so Ilorin is our home...
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ilorin is Fulani clay and you know it

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Youngmaster0:

Same reason you are not included in biafra even in 1966 bcus we knew your loyalty lies with yoruba. We are just interested in igbo speaking part of Delta
So do you have a problem with that?

4 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm saying the truth. Seeing is believing. I'm there not that they told me.... fact
ariesbull:

Yoruba man has spoken ....lol
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Hypocrites everywhere. If we want true regionalism, then Let everyone return to their region. Until then, threats like this will backfire on the igbos living in the North
Don't mind them, when a northern group issues an ultimatum to Igbos in the north now, they'd quickly become northern Igbos and begging upandan. Useless eediots always putting hardworking Igbos in the north in trouble for their selfish reasons

4 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
selemempe:
an average igboman doesnt even knw much about urhobo...we neither like or hate u...we just dont understand u...so get over urself. Anioma delta north is the only part of biafra in delta state...
It's more like they are on land rent.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Liar. 80 percent is yoruba so Ilorin is our home...

Kwara is North

Argue with your tessbui

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
You are just disturbing yourself.... we yoruba own our state... Oto ge oooooooo.. so fuckoff silly ass shit
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Kwara is North

Argue with your tessbui

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Amatarasha(f): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Note:I don't hate the Igbos!
I understand and i still maintain wen biafra comes u will have ur own nation , restructure it to ur taste igbos wont interfere this is 21century u can better still form an urhobo nation if u desire and we are not fulanis

Then we shall be called best neighbours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by piyoo91: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Those fulanis should leave now or ...
fool
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
You are just disturbing yourself.... we yoruba own our state... Oto ge oooooooo.. so fuckoff silly ass shit

Which state?

You must be dreaming!

Kwara is under Arewa by right of conquest.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by inyenejo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....
U are talking nansense , we particularly in Akwa Ibom state and the entire South South with all our minds LOVES our South East brothers....No man from the waste nor Fulani terrorists can seperate us....Fulani terrorist be warned before Abasi ibom eyong uduok fien ikang....Fulani terrorists be warned, this is not 1970

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Niaja4real(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Una warning no dey finish? The more u warn, the more they kill una.
A Rev .Fr. was killed yesterday & u are here warning embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by udoka2013: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
SE does not need oil to succeed. Afterall, China which is the second largest economy in the world does not have oil. It is the north and its ass-lickers can not do without oil.
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
I understand and i still maintain wen biafra comes u will have ur own nation , restructure it to ur taste igbos wont interfere this is 21century u can better still form an urhobo nation if u desire and we are not fulanis

Then we shall be called best neighbours
As you wish Ma'am!
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Youngmaster0(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Youngmaster0:

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Youngmaster0(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
So do you have a problem with that?

I never said i have.. Delta is just a political creation, Nigeria will disintegrate by tribe not hausa fulani political creation STATE

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by asanwafo: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Out of your desperation to do what you are known for you had to type this bullcrap more than 3 times instead of facing the topic at hand.

SS hate south East then love our Muslim skulls.
Even Igbo in SS extractions don't like Igbos from SE extraction but love our Yoruba Muslim skulls.

Oyigbo people of Rivers State that fell into Rivers State due to boundary adjustments in 70's have automatically hate their brothers in SE because they are no more part of IMO state then love our Yoruba Muslim skull ?
I am sure if an adjustment is made today in Abia or Akwa Ibom they will turn around and they hate each other and love our yoru Muslim skull.

If I were you (God forbids), I would find a way to unite my brothers who are slugging it out and dividing themselves because of religion rather than commenting on something that is beyond your brain capacity

Yoruba Muslims Vs Yoruba Christians
Yoruba Muslims Vs Yoruba Traditionalist
Ekiti Christians Vs Muric.
Ife Vs Modakeke

The earlier you knw that SS is a multi ethnic region the better for you ...Empty skull
For ur mind u have commented. Someone is saying the truth and u are hear blabbing in the name of commenting

4 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Shout up silly ass. You are among minority of akwa ibom people who support east.. majority did not fuckoff don't trynna lie jackass lair.
inyenejo:
U are talking nansense , we particularly in Akwa Ibom state and the entire South South with all our minds LOVES our South East brothers....No man from the waste nor Fulani terrorists can seperate us....Fulani terrorist be warned before Abasi ibom eyong uduok fien ikang....Fulani terrorists be warned, this is not 1970

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by derealj(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Lol,I read Achuzia's book about Biafra but do you think The Urhobo's,Ijaw's and Itshekiri's would let the Anioma's take the land for Biafra?...Such a joke....It's more like they are on rent!

You are not serious. On rent because it is Urhobo or Ijaw that are the owners of the land. The three of them combined together cannot do shit to the Anioma people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ode for your house. Lair. ODE fuckoff
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Which state?

You must be dreaming!

Kwara is under Arewa by right of conquest.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Youngmaster0:

I never said i have.. Delta is just a political creation, Nigeria will disintegrate by tribe not hausa fulani political creation STATE
That's your Opinion.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Corrosiveman(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

See as the thing dey pain this one.. When the real dance start go and separate the two let's see. Talking about oil, same oil that is dropping in price and will be useless in couple of years. Your plan to cause discord will fail woefully. All these yorubers that don't like minding their stupid business sef..

The man reason Biafra would never come
is because we always include minority tribes
like Urhobos,ijaws and others
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Out of your desperation to do what you are known for you had to type this bullcrap more than 3 times instead of facing the topic at hand.

SS hate south East then love our Muslim skulls.
Even Igbo in SS extractions don't like Igbos from SE extraction but love our Yoruba Muslim skulls.

Oyigbo people of Rivers State that fell into Rivers State due to boundary adjustments in 70's have automatically hate their brothers in SE because they are no more part of IMO state then love our Yoruba Muslim skull ?
I am sure if an adjustment is made today in Abia or Akwa Ibom they will turn around and they hate each other and love our yoru Muslim skull.

If I were you (God forbids), I would find a way to unite my brothers who are slugging it out and dividing themselves because of religion rather than commenting on something that is beyond your brain capacity

Yoruba Muslims Vs Yoruba Christians
Yoruba Muslims Vs Yoruba Traditionalist
Ekiti Christians Vs Muric.
Ife Vs Modakeke

The earlier you knw that SS is a multi ethnic region the better for you ...Empty skull

So just because there are Igbos of SS extraction, that gives you the right to claim the whole south south?

Because there is Oyigbo people in Rivers State, means you can speak on behalf of the whole south south?

Because you want to unite your brothers means you want to unite yourself by force with the brothers of others?

Why is it difficult for you to say " south east and igbos in the south south"? Why do you always have to tie non igbos to any thing you are doing.

Who gives you the right and audacity to threaten other people on behalf of the whole of the South South tribes? You are causing more animosity for igbos in the south south.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
derealj:

You are not serious. On rent because it is Urhobo or Ijaw that are the owners of the land. The three of them combined together cannot do shit to the Anioma people.
Lol,Only Isoko would wage the Anioma alone not to talk about the three main tribe in Delta.It's like you don't know that some people are born to fight...Please,stop quoting me so as not to make it look like i hate the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Youngmaster0:

No part of the present Delta state was included in Biafra too.
That some Efiks/Ibibios and Igbos from Delta state fought for Biafra then shouldn't give you a feeling that the people support Biafra, they were the same people who were showing the Nigerian soldiers where Igbos were living in their territory when the FG forces invaded and several Igbos were killed.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by inyenejo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Too much hatred in Nigeria.....I'm proudly Akwa ibomight (Ibibio gongong) , now listen to me Nigeria...
We the good people of Akwa Ibom state of Biafra /SS LOVES our South East brothers with passion , any fake nwes from any Fulani terrorists or from the Yorubas to divide us again like they did in 1970 is a total waste of time, Nigeria stop putting discrimination btw us down South ....WE LOVE THE IGBOS....Yak Abasi ibom eyong awod owuo ame yeme isin mfana ke otu nyin ,Amen

5 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by amaben2020(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Hey fuckoff I don't hate igbo I'm just telling you the truth.. the people with some igbo is they gonna come on u and dislike anybody who tell them the truth..
Bleep down, you derailed from the topic, Igbos are not interested in SS oil, Hausa Fulani are, we don't care about mineral resources cos we've been blessed with high quality human resource and intellectual capability, oil is a cursed to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Corrosiveman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Lol,Only Isoko would wage the Anioma alone not to talk about the three main tribe in Delta.It's like you don't know that some people are born to fight...Please,stop quoting me so as not to make it look like i hate the Igbos.

I am from IMO state but you are right
Igbos should stop Including minority tribes
into it

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by mvem(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fredmatic:
Good one, u can't continue to kill people and they will keep quiet

If they can't buy land and raise their cattle in peace then let them go back
empty threat..if they dont leave they will start killing them abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / Boko Haram Kills Captain Kabiru Hamza Kura, Platoon Commander In Borno / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.