Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (32961 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by ohem007(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Which cross river....

Dude is just fighting for him self o...

We will never be part of this your biafra propaganda bullshit....

Cross river is on it own o...

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Silly ass shits fuckass Bleep you motherfucker you many times.. you silly ass people like using scope to beg someone. Ole 419 people

You didnt explain what makes you greater than Igbo....I am waiting!
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Kahujadekadura: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
daroz:
I tire for this ipob o.

Instead of them to locate the nearest available aboki and delete them immediately, they are issuing empty endless threat like cowards .

They should stop the noise and take actions jor
Ignoramus. Did u see IPOB on dat article? Why is d at some ppls are too lazy to read news and analyse it
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol Edo our ass. Lol we yoruba don't even give a damn shits about Edo people. Yoruba are blessed around. The world.... Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages...

Yoruba or whatever you call them are craps.
Why don't they have sense since they are popular.
They are the cause of our problem in Nigeria.
Bleep Yoruba. Dumb set of people.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol foolish fool. We are holding this nature to be in peace
aseosa:

Yoruba or whatever you call them are craps.
Why don't they have sense since they are popular.
They are the cause of our problem in Nigeria.
Bleep Yoruba. Dumb set of people.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
He isn't lying....I am a Urhobo guy from Delta and i belong to lot of Southern group on facebook and we don't support Biafra because if it happens,we would become the underdogs.

Are you not underdogs now? Or your prefer to have company in your inconsequential existence?
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
wirinet:

I am an original SS person, an Itsekiri in fact. If it comes to a choice between going with Yorubas and going with igbos, Itsekiris, Urhobos, the Binis, and even western ijaws, would prefer to go with the Yorubas.

Is it the whole of the SS that bears Igbo names? How many Itsekiris, Urhobos, Binis, and ijaws do you know that bears Igbo names?

God forbid Edo can never follow those Yoruba .
We will just create our own biafra than go with any stupid group.
We are better on our own.
Beside we are also rich in minerals.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
ohem007:
Which cross river....

Dude is just fighting for him self o...

We will never be part of this your biafra propaganda bullshit....

Cross river is on it own o...

You are mostly incoherent ,anyways. I went through your posts history and you sound like a ffaggoott. Don't really make much sense. People like shouldn't involve in national discourse with your one sentence text...ddummy

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Abeg fuckoff. Eastern count south south out of ur way. Don't always use scope to wanna join them. The problem with some igbo people is they gonna dislike you when you are telling them the truth...

oga go up nd read the info again the threat is nt coming from core east
dont unreasonably close ur mind to d fact dat some igbo stand with ipob or anyother seccession group some do nt same goes to Ss
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:

I can see the foolishness flows in your family.
Yorubas are just so stupidly proud.
If is not because of the Edos they would have being cleared awayfrom the face of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by ohem007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
OMANBALA1:

You are mostly incoherent ,anyways. I went through your posts history and you sound like a ffaggoott. Don't really make much sense. People like shouldn't involve in national discourse with your one sentence text...ddummy

Cos i'm not on your side as turned problem

See this idiot o

Don't come here showing us your hereditary stupidity

Bastard son of a thousand fathers....

You can continue with your stupid biafra nonsense buh pls leave innocent nigerians out of it....

Or you think everybody is dumb like you guys

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:

Stop avoiding me like a weakling and act like a soldier...So, because somebody went to Wikipedia and wrote some unsubstantiated crap we are supposed to take that ? But, let's assume it's true is that the definition of greater than Igbo....You know there are more Spanish speakers than English yet Spain wield absolutely no power....I know , you probably didn't think before you wrote that because you are just a ffooll...lol
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
DEAR GOD PLEASE SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE WAR HOVERING OVER HER.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Ikpongiton: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Empty threats all over again. Nobody is going anywhere
the criminals are leaving in droves and you are here opening your gworo stained teeth for flies.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
ohem007:

Cos i'm not on your side as turned problem

See this idiot o

Don't come here showing us your hereditary stupidity

Bastard son of a thousand fathers....

You can continue with your stupid biafra nonsense buh pls leave innocent nigerians out of it....

Or you think everybody is dumb like you guys

What is this gibberish....lmao....a lazy mind is a slave mind....Obi Ilochionwu !
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Revenge will not go unavenged is a popular German proverb. Any mayhem unleashed on the Fulani will be retaliated, with dreadful results.

If only the country had strong institutions. The police for instance rather than arrest and jail Fulani rearers whose cattle graze on farmers crops charge, prefer to collect bribes and kill the case. These are some of the reasons that embolden the herders to graze with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Kahujadekadura: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Silly ass shits fuckass Bleep you motherfucker you many times.. you silly ass people like using scope to beg someone. Ole 419 people
Do u knw dat any insult dat has no coordination lacks meaning and make d person look like a dutch bag
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by ohem007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
OMANBALA1:

What is this gibberish....lmao....a lazy mind is a slave mind....Obi Ilochionwu !

What fucking emancipation...

Dude my dad would always say if you wan get something right go out there and do it urself....

Dude there is something up on your neck

It called "human brain" pls use it
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by UncleJudax(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
He isn't lying....I am a Urhobo guy from Delta and i belong to lot of Southern group on facebook and we don't support Biafra because if it happens,we would become the underdogs.
What are you now in Nigeria? grin
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Do u knw dat any insult dat has no coordination lacks meaning and make d person look like a dutch bag

He couldn't write a logically coherent text, he cant even contruct a simple sentence like you are sstupid but he is going to lead the SS against Igbos and he is Yoruba....this must be a new form of greatness
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Ikpongiton: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....
there is an element of truth in your ranting,but that is not your business.so ,no take panadol for another people sickness,amebo.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
amaben2020:
[[s]quote author=Morenikeji070 post=80873007]Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth.... [/s]

No one asked you before spilling this trash like oil spillage, there are numerous problems in Nigeria and SE should be the least on your tribalistic mind

abeg teach me how to cancel i need to dey cancel some yeye post wey dey full dis forum
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
ohem007:

What fucking emancipation...

Dude my dad would always say if you wan get something right go out there and do it urself....

Dude there is something up on your neck

It called "human brain" pls use it

Oga, cessation is a concept your likes should not get into...Its beyond your human intellectual capacity. You are made to be a slave till you die....well, Igbos are republic and we dont bow to leaders. Your first comment here says alot about your cognitive abilities. You came in here to insult the Igbo man but you didn't read the original article but you are supposed to have brains ?? Could you see how stuppid you sound?
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ikpongiton:
there is an element of truth in your ranting,but that is not your business.so ,no take panadol for another people sickness,amebo.

What "element of truth" ? Lets talk like civilized men. From your name I suppose you are from Akwa-Cross,so , tell me your concerns and fears
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Afonja are more respect in the world... I'm proud to be a yoruba people check this out idiot.. igbo problem is they gonna dislike who tell them the truth......... Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages

gosh u guys have ruined dis forum u started wel by praising ur tribe bt must u mention igbos must evrytin be abt yoruba vs igbo on this forum nawa oo
Seun should jst turn dis forum to yorubaigboland forum
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by franchasng: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....
You have a valid point that not all present day Southsouth region tribes love Igbos and Biafra agitation mostly because of the issue of Adaka Boro who once started a secession struggle for his Ijaw tribe but Aguiyi Ironsi and Ojukwu being the Head of State of Nigeria and Governor of Eastern Nigeria which included Southeast and today Southsouth refused Adaka Boro's secession move....that was the reason some Niger Delta tribes don't like Igbos and Biafra struggle, so its well understood.

But you must understand that today Southsouth which was caved out of Southeast by Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba controlled federal government in their effort to reduce Igbo influence in Nigeria, still have a large population of Igbo tribe being called Southsouth.

Some parts of Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers and Delta State are Igbo tribe with some sharing blood bond relationship with Igbos, so you cannot separate them because it is a blood relationship not boundary or political relationship.

We also have some Igbo tribes in Benue near Ebonyi State.

The whole of Anioma, Asaba, etc in Delta state are Igbos...and their sons and daughters fought gallantly for Biafra during Biafran-Nigerian civil war that lasted between 1967 - 1969. It was also an Igbo army officer from Okpanam Asaba, Delta State.....Maj. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu that led the first ever Nigerian coup that later resulted to Nigerian civil war.

Joe Achuzie one of Biafra's most gallant and deadliest commanders during the civil war was from Delta State.

Philip Effiong the vice President or Head of State of Biafra is from Akwa-Ibom state.

Onwuatuegwu another gallant Biafran commander and many others I can't remember now were from today Rivers State.

So stop making it sound like the current politically created Southsouth Nigeria is without Igbo tribes....Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi you guys in the west and north so much love is from Rivers State but bears Igbo name, what does that tell you

So if Nigeria breaks up, all the Igbos speaking and Igbo related tribes in Southsouth will join Biafra through a referendum for them to decide whether they want to join their Igbo brothers in Biafra or remain with Niger Delta, that's if majority of Niger Delta doesn't agree to go with Biafra through referendum.

Igbos can never abandon their Igbo speaking tribes in Southsouth should southsouth decide not to go with Biafra, because if Igbos abandon them, those Igbo speaking and Igbo related tribes in Southsouth will face lots of marginalization and persecution in the hands of the other tribes in Southsouth....so they will be better off if they join their Igbo brothers in Southeast to form a new nation of their own that will allow them control their resources but enjoy Igbo people's security and cover.

ON THE ISSUE OF CRUDE OIL

Why do you guys always feel Igbos love Southsouth people because of crude oil Are you not aware that there is so much crude oil deposit in Southeast communities Don't let Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba controlled Nigerian federal government deceive you; they intentionally kept most of the crude oil reserves in Southeast communities (example is the one in my community that was explored by Biafran govt during the civil but abandoned by Nigerian govt today) as a secret as a way to undermine southeast economy and to discourage Igbos from seeking for Biafra without Southsouth....they also use the "Southeast is landlocked" mockery to kill Igbo people's zeal for secession, these are political strategies.

The crude oil deposits in Southeast alone is more than enough to serve Southeast if given their own independent country, but when sharing it with versed northern+middle-belt+southwest population, it becomes small to an extent.

So forget that side, Southeast have crude oil; part of it are being explored even today at Egbema, Uguta, Abia, etc....travel to these communities and see Adax petroleum and other oil exploration firms at full exploration work in these southeast communities.

Also, note that Biafra will never be built on crude oil because the economic value of crude oil will soon expire globally...and Biafra will never be built on mineral resources...it will be built on human-capital development, trade, business, entrepreneurship and mostly science and technology using local crafts.

As for Nigeria's unity, it won't last long because division and hatred is evident among the various tribes and regions that makeup Nigeria...it is Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani's fear of loosing crude oil from Southsouth and Southeast that's making them stand against Biafra agitation and Nigeria's breakup....and any day Northern Nigeria discovers crude oil in the chad basin, Yorubas will realize how much Hausa-Fulani despise them because they will fully seek for breakup of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Ikpongiton: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
thank God you accept that you are dog,but which type of dog are you right now?
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Ikpongiton: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol Edo our ass. Lol we yoruba don't even give a damn shits about Edo people. Yoruba are blessed around. The world.... Yoruba speaking countries

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages...
unity beggar international
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

See as the thing dey pain this one.. When the real dance start go and separate the two let's see. Talking about oil, same oil that is dropping in price and will be useless in couple of years. Your plan to cause discord will fail woefully. All these yorubers that don't like minding their stupid business sef..

nd u can bet on ur life dat d mofo u jst quoted is yoruba pls address d poster no need to go tribal lets all shun tribal bigotry on dis forum
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by jessebig: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ecstasy154:
The Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, has issued a 20-day ultimatum to Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, MACBAN, and Fulani Nationality to leave the South-East and South-South immediately.

Linus Essien, BYNL Chief of Staff in Cross River State issued the warning in a statement forwarded to DAILY POST, on Friday.

Essien also warned of a “danger” if Miyetti Allah does not stop the Fulani Militia operating in the South.”

He also called on Miyetti Allah to end violence across the South-East and South-South or “face reprisal actions because BNYL is ready to revolt against the Islamist extremists.”

Essien said: “The attacks will lead to reprisals if by 20 days the Miyetti Allah fails to withdraw the Militia operating in the South.

“We have been following the situations especially States bordering the north like Cross River, Delta, Enugu and Ebonyi are easily penetrated, and if something urgent is not done they will take total control of our land and even invade Bakassi to conquer us as a people”.

“We are giving Miyetti Allah members matching orders if after 20 days northern leaders fail to withdraw killer herders from the South-south and Southeast.

“We have reasons to warn, because very soon we will be branded as terrorist group and we will not mind that, because self-defense is not a crime, any decisive actions we take is backed up by genuine reasons”.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/02/leave-south-east-south-south-resort-self-defense-biafra-group-warns-herdsmen/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UHYnu2IFq0
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by drefe2real: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
edon21:

and you prefer to continue complaining whenever you're cheated. you can't achieve independence on your own. only igbo can help you do that
You Easterners are very funny. Have you guys helped yourself to achieve your Biafra that you want to help others? Help yourself first before you start forming superpower.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / Boko Haram Kills Captain Kabiru Hamza Kura, Platoon Commander In Borno / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.