Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,655 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (32965 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by mvem(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
They will leave ,mark my word
ok...we will mark your word...who is to leave? All Fulanis or just the herdsmen
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by amaben2020(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol stay there be fooling yourself. 419 people.
Pained Afonja demon grin, you people are filled with too much hate and jealousy for the prime tribe, keep being bitter while we buy up all your ancestral lands grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
wirinet:

So just because there are Igbos of SS extraction, that gives you the right to claim the whole south south?

Because there is Oyigbo people in Rivers State, means you can speak on behalf of the whole south south?

Because you want to unite your brothers means you want to unite yourself by force with the brothers of others?

Why is it difficult for you to say " south east and igbos in the south south"? Why do you always have to tie non igbos to any thing you are doing.

Who gives you the right and audacity to threaten other people on behalf of the whole of the South South tribes? You are causing more animosity for igbos in the south south.
I wonder sef, before you go further and including other groups, have the Igbos mandated IPOB or whatever to speak for them? Even the IPOB elements in Oyigbo are mostly Igbos from the upland and not from Rivers, most Igbos and minorities from the SS hate anything IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Amatarasha(f): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
piyoo91:
fool
Whats ur problm eh ?

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol be fooling yourself.... Ole people 419 always running down to west coast for better life... they gonna leave there home empty fool. Grow up igbo go home go do better for your people
amaben2020:

Pained Afonja demon grin, you people are filled with too much hate and jealousy for the prime tribe, keep being bitter while we buy up all your ancestral lands grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by mvem(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

See as the thing dey pain this one.. When the real dance start go and separate the two let's see. Talking about oil, same oil that is dropping in price and will be useless in couple of years. Your plan to cause discord will fail woefully. All these yorubers that don't like minding their stupid business sef..
you dont understand Nigeria dynamics...what you say about the hausa man is what many south-south guyz say about Igbo's...they feel igbos will dominate if they get their way...if you say what I am saying is a lie then you are ignorant...the ordinary ikwerre man always suspects and doesn't like the Igbo man...same as kalabari, ijaw, Ibibio etc....call me whatever you want to but you sef you know the truth ....

3 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=Morenikeji070 post=80873169]Lol I always the kntjt kamwpt ubdwpg vaujuwmw tqqkbwmdp ub tmwtjdt uwdjgp uajtxmd tqmw xmdjtp
ujauwmdj hpqgatwd xuymdu ujdttxdtg xdjttgp nxdajtpt xmdtjagpt wmdajgpt ujbmwtgt tjdajtt gptdnwtja tgpjakmwjt jugptjwm tjjgp tamwtpat tjpwmdat tgqjdwt tjadjpt tkamwtp
u jst use confidence type nonsense if u go to ariam in akwa ibom u might not b able to differenciate igbo frm indigine bcus they relate so well with umudike people in abia go to ph d love there is maximum go to cross river d love there is florishing
ur scheme to cause unnecessary arguement nd derail this thread is dead on arrival
shun tribalism on dis forum evrytin on nairaland must nt start nd end wit yoruba vs igbo use ur head
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by wirinet(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Patiently waiting for an original ss person to reply this statement.. The same ss that bears igbo names prefer yoruba? Nothing wey man no go here for this nairaland, maybe you are drunk grin
I am an original SS person, an Itsekiri in fact. If it comes to a choice between going with Yorubas and going with igbos, Itsekiris, Urhobos, the Binis, and even western ijaws, would prefer to go with the Yorubas.

Is it the whole of the SS that bears Igbo names? How many Itsekiris, Urhobos, Binis, and ijaws do you know that bears Igbo names?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Are Yorubas threatened by a potential SS + SE alliance ?? If so ,then why ??
Some possible reason.... Such alliance could spell a pull out that might metamorphose into a confederate where the SS people including their Igbos can decide their own fate. If such incident happens it wont just affect Lagos/Yoruba/Oduduwa economy it will definitely shrink their size and in extention revenue,which will spell doom for a typical black African state without a visionary leader.

Another reason the Yoruba are threatened by the SS +SE alliance could be traced to the greedy and senseless leaders of SW who has already sensed what the breakup will do to their economic opportunities. Their influence will fly off the window and the amount of money they make from keeping their populace dumbb will reduce ,greatly.

Thirdly, the Yoruba are are probably intimidated by the bravery of the Igbos....who wouldn't the Igbos could appear very intimidating and aggressive and that is something the Yoruba man has little in quantity.

Whatsoever, I doubt the leaders of the SS will sell the future of their citizens because of their emotional inferiority.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by mvem(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
wirinet:

I am an original SS person, an Itsekiri in fact. If it comes to a choice between going with Yorubas and going with igbos, Itsekiris, Urhobos, the Binis, and even western ijaws, would prefer to go with the Yorubas.

Is it the whole of the SS that bears Igbo names? How many Itsekiris, Urhobos, Binis, and ijaws do you know that bears Igbo names?
you have spoken well ...many will be ignorant about the fact

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
wirinet:

But no Igbo man alive want a country with Edo and their likes like Itshekiri,Bini,Esan, Uhrobo and Ijaw....we just want good neighbors and I dont think thats too much to ask. After all, you are all yoruboid...make everybody enter him papa hut. We prefer Akwa-Cross depending on their position...we just want good neighbours,period for our business to thrive....but I advice them to for thier own country and Ijaw,Ikwerre but Enuani are our brothers. You can take Agbor.
Personally, I want an all Igbo nation!!! EOD

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Youngmaster0(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Yyeske:
No part of the present Delta state was included in Biafra too.
That some Efiks/Ibibios and Igbos from Delta state fought for Biafra then shouldn't give you a feeling that the people support Biafra, they were the same people who were showing the Nigerian soldiers where Igbos were living in their territory when the FG forces invaded and several Igbos were killed.

Useless yoruba liar, then why the Asaba massacre, what was Nzeogwu kaduna fighting for?.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by selemempe: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Yeah some are Igbos but they don't support Biafra...#FACT
also some enugu ppl dont support biafra. Wat are u even sayin

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I don't give a shits about you..... fact is yoruba are more greater than your damn pepole...

This is a very unsubstantiated statement....greater in what way?? Tell me how the Yoruba have changed the misfortune of their own immediate land....Everything about you starts with the,coming of the British and Lagos....Nothing more...close mouth!
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by luluman: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Empty threats all over again. Nobody is going anywhere
Agreed, but I'm sure you don't even live in the south.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by luluman: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....
I already said it: yeebos by fire by force want somebody to collabo with them.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by wirinet(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
OMANBALA1:

But no Igbo man alive want a country with Edo and their likes like Itshekiri,Bini,Esan, Uhrobo and Ijaw ....we just want good neighbors and I dont think thats too much to ask. After all, you are all yoruboid...make everybody enter him papa hut. We prefer Akwa-Cross depending on their position...we just want good neighbours,period for our business to thrive....but I advice them to for thier own country and Ijaw,Ikwerre but Enuani are our brothers. You can take Agbor.
Personally, I want an all Igbo nation!!! EOD

Is Kanu and his IPOB crew not igbo men alive? They can never mention Biafra without mentioning Itsekiri, Urhobo, ijaw and the whole south south and even including Benue.
The only reason you see these tribes ever discussing Biafra at all, is that everyday we see our tribes being associated with Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
fohiss:
One thing that is making ss and other race don't want to support the division of Nigeria is because the ibos are not focusing on their 5 known states instead they are claiming rivers. Delta.. And some other political zones and they forgot that if Nigeria is to go their separate ways its going to be done by zones and the way they are doing it. It's making the ss to be cautious that if they support definitely ibos will surely come again that rivers is theirs and delta is theirs and other states too and it will be a mocking stuff by maybe the northern region that see the ss and th sE that claim they are brothers are now fighting themselve and really it will be a big shame.. Let ibos focus on their 5 states and see if this fight will not be achieve and supported by other geopolitical zones...
Which one b nah ibo get delta north and some part of rivers..

If dey focus on their 5 states I bet you this Biafra for don dey achieved for long.. Cus d way dey are going about it now.. Other tribes nos Dat it will definitely bring problems if dey support... Cus definitely ibos will come for dem

I disagree with this text in its totality. You make it seem as if the SS people are cave men who cant read nor write. The SS have very intelligent and exposed people who could do their bidding and make a gainful choice for their populace....Igbos will not put a gun to your head.

However, what I think is impeding the actualization of the Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu lack of wisdom to bargain, diplomat and change direction when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
wirinet:

Wetin concern me with these ones.. Obviously not all part of delta will be part of biafra. I've never consider you itsekiri and urubo as part of us. You can go join yoruba for all i care, I'm all about the delta igbos, rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa and calabar

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol funny. Yoruba can never lick anybody tribe ass. We are too intelligent and smart and brilliant for such. We make peace to get what we want. Okay.... even. E.g see how weet fought and make sure June 12th gonna be nigeria democracy day. Foolish fool gold digger trynna grow up jackass igbotic in nature
nanauju:

Haha awon ass licking fulani slaves, always looking for who to compare themselves with. You folks have lost it, when next you see an Igbo man who is living as a king while you folks live in the slums forming omonile rubbish, this is how you should greet him below... Smello!

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Yoruba are Hella dope more than ur damn culture...... I'm proud we are making it around the globe. Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages
Whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
He isn't lying....I am a Urhobo guy from Delta and i belong to lot of Southern group on facebook and we don't support Biafra because if it happens,we would become the underdogs.

loll but i have many Delta frnds nd they are extreem ipob member nd they wil never let me rest because i am nt an ipob member so this your claim will be taken as ur opinion i dont think its generally accepted
truth is some igbos support ipob some dont nd so Niger deltans support ipob some dont

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Kahujadekadura: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....
Pls don't be stupid. D person DAT release dat statement is even from Cross River state. Read an article bf commenting rubbish
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Yes ooo see has some of those bastard running down to west after we welcome they gonna wanna be disrespecting us. Fuckass pepole...
luluman:
I already said it: yeebos by fire by force want somebody to collabo with them.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
Guy park well,Urhobo are the bedrock of Delta state and Biafra needs Delta state.So can biafra get Delta without the Urhobo's permission.Note:I do not hate the Igbos,even my best friend is an Igbo guy. But anytime it's politics i prefer to support the Yoruba's.
Urobo don't make up the whole delta, we are only interested in the igboid speaking part of it. The remaining part can join yoruba for all i care.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Silly ass shits fuckass Bleep you motherfucker you many times.. you silly ass people like using scope to beg someone. Ole 419 people
Kahujadekadura:
Pls don't be stupid. D person DAT release dat statement is even from Cross River state. Read an article bf commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OMANBALA1: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
wirinet:

Is Kanu and his IPOB crew not igbo men alive? They can never mention Biafra without mentioning Itsekiri, Urhobo, ijaw and the whole south south and even including Benue.
The only reason you see these tribes ever discussing Biafra at all, is that everyday we see our tribes being associated with Biafra.

Ogà, you piss on your pant at the mention of Igbo...LIAR! Take for instance, this thread was about IPOB branch in SS headed by a SS but you lots barged in insulting Igbos. You are scare to your balls...lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React / Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.