Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (32971 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
edon21:

and you prefer to continue complaining whenever you're cheated. you can't achieve independence on your own. only igbo can help you do that

nd why do u think only d igbo can help dem acheive anything enlighteen me pls

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by naijajobx: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by drefe2real: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

So you are the abovedogs now? Anyways, urubo and itsekiri no suppose be part of the biafra. So make una stop feeling important.
Have you guys modify Biafra map? When you guys do that, the Urhobos and Itsekiris will stop commenting on Biafra issue. For now, we will keep letting you guys know that we don't want to have anything to do with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by drefe2real: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
famzynet:

Which oil are you talking about. Oil that is about to be useless. The south East don't look on south south because of their oil. They look on them because they are brothers. A typical South easterner plans for the future and everyone know that oil will become like coal no more than 20years from now.South Easterners becon on south south because they are brothers and realising Biafra will be much easier if south south consent.South Easterners don't give a damn to oil. They are business men and entrepreneurs ,not oil explorers.The south south gain nothing even with Nigeria controlling the oil. Oil will soon be useless and the south easterners know that.
Lol. So the Easterners are brother's to all the tribes in the South South region and majority of the tribes fought against Biafra. Chairman, the average man from the South South does not trust an average Igbo man. So why do you think he will want to be part of an igbo-dominated country?

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by drefe2real: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
RealOne042:

Okay now back to the topic, what do you have to say about this ultimatum issued by someone from the so called South South?
Who is Linus Essien? Does he speak for the Ibibio, Efik, or Anang? So because an unknown man who is an IPOB member issued a threat, that translates to the Efik, Ibibio, Anang, or the whole South South region supporting Biafra. If it is so, the Yorubas supported Biafra too because Victor Banjo a Yoruba fought on the side of the Biafra. Has the socio-cultural body of the Efik, Ibibio, or Anang come out to support Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by drefe2real: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Patiently waiting for an original ss person to reply this statement.. The same ss that bears igbo names prefer yoruba? Nothing wey man no go here for this nairaland, maybe you are drunk grin
He is absolutely right. It is a common statement in Warri. The reason is not far-fetched. The Yorubas gave the Delta and Edo axis a Midwestern region. Why did the Igbos refused to grant the Eastern Ijaws their own region even up when they so badly fought for it to the point of picking arms against the government. Ironically, the Isaac Adaka Boro-led 12-day war was stopped by Ojukwu and Ironsi. And Igbos are still wondering why the Ijaws don't want to have anything to do with Biafra. The answer is Crystal clear.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

its better you listen....i was born in portharcourt and my mother is urhobo....

i dont understand igbos atall and dont understand what they are all about....

if you force somebody like me to you,then you will have yourself to blame for the consequence....

loll d tins you read on nairaland i am igbo nd i dont see myself as d same with uhrobo i have them as frnds nd they are cul to be with bt if e reach to split d country all man for himself nd for your info ipob do nt speak for igbos in general so b specific na ipob dey carry una join body nt igbos in general
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
OMANBALA1:
Are Yorubas threatened by a potential SS + SE alliance ?? If so ,then why ??
Some possible reason.... Such alliance could spell a pull out that might metamorphose into a confederate where the SS people including their Igbos can decide their own fate. If such incident happens it wont just affect Lagos/Yoruba/Oduduwa economy it will definitely shrink their size and in extention revenue,which will spell doom for a typical black African state without a visionary leader.

Another reason the Yoruba are threatened by the SS +SE alliance could be traced to the greedy and senseless leaders of SW who has already sensed what the breakup will do to their economic opportunities. Their influence will fly off the window and the amount of money they make from keeping their populace dumbb will reduce ,greatly.

Thirdly, the Yoruba are are probably intimidated by the bravery of the Igbos....who wouldn't the Igbos could appear very intimidating and aggressive and that is something the Yoruba man has little in quantity.

Whatsoever, I doubt the leaders of the SS will sell the future of their citizens because of their emotional inferiority.
Nothing like SE/SS alliance and I expected someone like you should've known this before now, the people of the SS do not want to have anything with Igbos and very Igbo groups in Delta and Rivers states are already distancing themselves from mainstream Igbo

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
OMANBALA1:

But no Igbo man alive want a country with Edo and their likes like Itshekiri,Bini,Esan, Uhrobo and Ijaw....we just want good neighbors and I dont think thats too much to ask. After all, you are all yoruboid...make everybody enter him papa hut. We prefer Akwa-Cross depending on their position...we just want good neighbours,period for our business to thrive....but I advice them to for thier own country and Ijaw,Ikwerre but Enuani are our brothers. You can take Agbor.
Personally, I want an all Igbo nation!!! EOD

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjdq-6x_eTjAhV05eAKHTHCALIQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2017%2F07%2F07%2Fbiafra-agitation-suffers-setback-efik-pull-struggle-independence%2F&psig=AOvVaw0JMQFdsJG194F-Ju9JASJQ&ust=1564862544290601

The Efiks dislike the Igbos too, stop the attaché by force

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Youngmaster0:

Useless yoruba liar, then why the Asaba massacre, what was Nzeogwu kaduna fighting for?.
Fulani herder, wake him up from sleep and ask him
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
OMANBALA1:
Are Yorubas threatened by a potential SS + SE alliance ?? If so ,then why ??
Some possible reason.... Such alliance could spell a pull out that might metamorphose into a confederate where the SS people including their Igbos can decide their own fate. If such incident happens it wont just affect Lagos/Yoruba/Oduduwa economy it will definitely shrink their size and in extention revenue,which will spell doom for a typical black African state without a visionary leader.

Another reason the Yoruba are threatened by the SS +SE alliance could be traced to the greedy and senseless leaders of SW who has already sensed what the breakup will do to their economic opportunities. Their influence will fly off the window and the amount of money they make from keeping their populace dumbb will reduce ,greatly.

Thirdly, the Yoruba are are probably intimidated by the bravery of the Igbos....who wouldn't the Igbos could appear very intimidating and aggressive and that is something the Yoruba man has little in quantity.

Whatsoever, I doubt the leaders of the SS will sell the future of their citizens because of their emotional inferiority.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjdq-6x_eTjAhV05eAKHTHCALIQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2017%2F07%2F07%2Fbiafra-agitation-suffers-setback-efik-pull-struggle-independence%2F&psig=AOvVaw0JMQFdsJG194F-Ju9JASJQ&ust=1564862544290601

Efiks dislike the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Corrosiveman:

I am from IMO state but you are right
Igbos should stop Including minority tribes
into it

I am from Imo too bt i dont include ss as igbos i see them as close neigbors bside its nt evry igbo dat supports ipob or massob

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
nanauju:

Haha awon ass licking fulani slaves, always looking for who to compare themselves with. You folks have lost it, when next you see an Igbo man who is living as a king while you folks live in the slums forming omonile rubbish, this is how you should greet him below... Smello!
Leave Yorubaland and Hausaland to go get your Biafra and you can't.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Astark: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol Edo our ass. Lol we yoruba don't even give a damn shits about Edo people. Yoruba are blessed around. The world.... Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages...
why do you have to insult the Edo's na? The person you quoted was Igbo. Leave us out of your fight abeg.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Stop avoiding me like a weakling and act like a soldier...So, because somebody went to Wikipedia and wrote some unsubstantiated crap we are supposed to take that ? But, let's assume it's true is that the definition of greater than Igbo....You know there are more Spanish speakers than English yet Spain wield absolutely no power....I know , you probably didn't think before you wrote that because you are just a ffooll...lol
More Spanish speakers than English speakers, which kind lie be this one again?

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by holllandis: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
Morenikeji070:
Afonja are more respect in the world... I'm proud to be a yoruba people check this out idiot.. igbo problem is they gonna dislike who tell them the truth......... Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages
[/s]

BAD ENGLISH
Afonja why
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
drefe2real:

He is absolutely right. It is a common statement in Warri. The reason is not far-fetched. The Yorubas gave the Delta and Edo axis a Midwestern region. Why did the Igbos refused to grant the Eastern Ijaws their own region even up when they so badly fought for it to the point of picking arms against the government. Ironically, the Isaac Adaka Boro-led 12-day war was stopped by Ojukwu and Ironsi. And Igbos are still wondering why the Ijaws don't want to have anything to do with Biafra. The answer is Crystal clear.
You are all about edo and delta but me no send una except the igbo speaking part of delta, so enjoy.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
wirinet:

I am an original SS person, an Itsekiri in fact. If it comes to a choice between going with Yorubas and going with igbos, Itsekiris, Urhobos, the Binis, and even western ijaws, would prefer to go with the Yorubas.

Is it the whole of the SS that bears Igbo names? How many Itsekiris, Urhobos, Binis, and ijaws do you know that bears Igbo names?

oga stop decieving urself i dont do tribal rubbish bt d Ss have more affiliation with Se than any oda region politically religiously etc i dont stand with ipob or massob bt wen the tym comes to split dis union all man for himself.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Ojiofor: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
drefe2real:

He is absolutely right. It is a common statement in Warri. The reason is not far-fetched. [s]The Yorubas gave the Delta and Edo axis a Midwestern region.[/s] Why did the Igbos refused to grant the Eastern Ijaws their own region even up when they so badly fought for it to the point of picking arms against the government. Ironically, the Isaac Adaka Boro-led 12-day war was stopped by Ojukwu and Ironsi. And Igbos are still wondering why the Ijaws don't want to have anything to do with Biafra. The answer is Crystal clear.

Yoruba didn't give or grant Edo and Delta any region and they don't even have the power to do that,rather the people of Edo and Delta
felt marginalised in western region and started agitation to dump western region which Awolowo and co resisted until the federal government
fully supported by Eastern region government granted them referendum and of course over 80% voted 'yes' to leave tribalistic Awo and his region.
If you don't know history,go ask your parents and stop saying what you do not know.

3 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Astark: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
FuckThaMod:

You are all about edo and delta but me no send una except the igbo speaking part of delta, so enjoy.
have you even been to delta state? Do you even know the term "anioma" and how they see Igbo people?.

Let me explain this to you, there are some "anioma" group that claims Yoruba origin and they consider themselves Yoruba e g olukimi.

There are some that will say they are Igbo's, like the ones the present governor is from, there are also some anioma that are mixture of edoid like urhobo and isoko.

I don't like going into Biafra argument because they results to insults and abuse.

The truth is the so called *south south* are too diverse and the hate for the Igbo's is very strong, except you want to deny it.

I pray Igbos get their biafra, my only problem is including edoid people in river, bayelsa and delta States in it
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by MNDY(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
ucham:
Responses on this thread has just brought to the fore a long known truth. But unfortunately, some decide to play Ostrich by hiding their heads in the sand.
"if there is no enemy within, the enemy without can do you no harm".

The south south with the exception of Asaba people, who are Igbos and proudly identify as one are not our kin. It's better to recognize that these are not people you can form alliance with.

Imagine people who would rather die at the hands of marauding Fulani's than form alliance with igbo's for the emancipation of the christian south. This is not a surprise because the igbos thrive on aggressive competition and meritocracy, these they term domination. In every forms life, there exist hierachies ,you cannot deny that the Igbo's proudly sit on top of the food chain as a result of an ingrained culture of hard work and diligence.

For as long as Igbos are more successful, the south south who some of my brothers so affectionately call our people are nothing but saboteurs, for lack of a better word, and will continue to hate and jealous the Igbo's

Igbo's defend yourselves and your kin. Let the 'our oyel' south south defend themselves too. Whatever becomes of all of us we can only wait and see.

I for one see you two as one and the same (south-east & south-south), a lot of outsiders do too. Y'all look alike even. I served with 2 south-south and south-east guys.

We lived together in the same lodge and I can categorically tell you that south-south don't really like the south-east as the latter does the former. South-south likes the Yoruba's more.
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Astark: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

Yoruba didn't give or grant Edo and Delta any region and they don't even have the power to do that,rather the people of Edo and Delta
felt marginalised in western region and started agitation to dump western region which Awolowo and co resisted until the federal government
fully supported by Eastern region government granted them referendum and of course over 80% voted 'yes' to leave tribalistic Awo and his region.
If you don't know history,go ask your parents and stop saying what you do not know.
very correct, even awolowo was angry that the Midwest left.

4 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by awgumayor: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Any day igbos limit everything to just igboland is the day the minority tribes will stop taking us for granted. As Nigeria state is now igbos can never be defeated again if war break out because nobody is ready to join the fulani. Let us mind only igboland and sing it aloud that NO INCH OF IGBOLAND WILL BE CEDED TO ANY FUCKING REGION OR REPUBLIC, BE IT SS OR WHEREVER when yawah gass.
They can't stay with the igbos but they can stay with hausa and yoruba and igbo. If I have my way I will just carve out all the minority tribes from the map of Biafra and let them draw their own to see what left in it.
Trying to grab igboland into niger delta because of Nigeria influence will make the two regions or nations always at each others throats fighting unending wars. So minorities steer clear of igboland, Nigeria may save you today but there may be no Nigeria to save you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Astark: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
MNDY:

I for one see you two as one and the same (south-east & south-south), a lot of outsiders do too. Y'all look alike even. I served with 2 south-south and south-east guys.

We lived together in the same lodge and I can categorically tell you that south-south don't really like the south-east as the latter does the former. South-south likes the Yoruba's more.
Igbo's will deny this but it's simply the truth.

I've lived in delta state(my mom is from there), I know how they view Igbo's and it's not funny.

Deltan mostly urhobo isoko will rather be with Fulani than Igbo's. I don't blame them sha considering what Igbo's did
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Astark: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
awgumayor:
Any day igbos limit everything to just igboland is the day the minority tribes will stop taking us for granted. As Nigeria state is now igbos can never be defeated again if war break out because nobody is ready to join the fulani. Let us mind only igboland and sing it aloud that NO INCH OF IGBOLAND WILL BE CEDED TO ANY FUCKING REGION OR REPUBLIC, BE IT SS OR WHEREVER when yawah gass.
They can't stay with the igbos but they can stay with hausa and yoruba and igbo. If I have my way I will just carve out all the minority tribes from the map of Biafra and let them draw their own to see what left in it.
Trying to grab igboland into niger delta because of Nigeria influence will make the two regions or nations always at each others throats fighting unending wars. So minorities steer clear of igboland, Nigeria may save you today but there may be no Nigeria to save you tomorrow.
the problem is where is igboland outside south east?

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Yyeske(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
nanauju:

Who's this lost soul masturbating in my mention undecided

I don't sell soap please!
Stop telling us what you're suffering from, nobody cares and please go get a girlfriend
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Cajal(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
It is better for them to leave
At least non Hausa-fulani in the north will also return back
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Astark:
have you even been to delta state? Do you even know the term "anioma" and how they see Igbo people?.

Let me explain this to you, there are some "anioma" group that claims Yoruba origin and they consider themselves Yoruba e g olukimi.

There are some that will say they are Igbo's, like the ones the present governor is from, there are also some anioma that are mixture of edoid like urhobo and isoko.

I don't like going into Biafra argument because they results to insults and abuse.

The truth is the so called *south south* are too diverse and the hate for the Igbo's is very strong, except you want to deny it.

I pray Igbos get their biafra, my only problem is including edoid people in river, bayelsa and delta States in it
Don't mention other states, just mention part of your delta which I'm very much aware of. Rivers, calabar, uyo don't have problems with igbos... I haven't seen any. But even if they do then it's not abnormal, even within the main igbos there are misunderstandings but it doesn't mean we are not brothers, when there is an enemy we always fight together, during elections we always stick together. Delta and edo as a whole can go join saboteur south west or the north, na their business be that.

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Omoslim26: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Astark:
Igbo's will deny this but it's simply the truth.

I've lived in delta state(my mom is from there), I know how they view Igbo's and it's not funny.

Deltan mostly urhobo isoko will rather be with Fulani than Igbo's. I don't blame them sha considering what Igbo's did

lol:-Dis it d Ss dat calls d yoruba betrayers for joining hands with apc to remove our beloved GEJ pls reduce d volume of dis ur lie e too loud Ss have more affiliation with Se dan any other region dats d most visible truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / 2023: Court Okays Suit Seeking Tinubu Trial Over Alleged Perjury / Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.