Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (32972 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by YorubaHero12: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
lol, the chestbeating people at it again. They’ve been giving ultimatum since last year and no action taken.

The Igbos are truly coward!

11 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by madridsta007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Empty threats all over again. Nobody is going anywhere

Lol.

Actually, history doesn’t show this. From history, the Hausa/Fulanis immediately leave in trucks and “911” lorries when warnings like these are given. On the contrary, the South Easterners and South Southerners do not leave the North UNTIL the predicted violence by the Northerners start.

It shouldn’t get to this, one prays. It’s only a miracle that the divisive regime of Buhari hasn’t yet throw Nigeria into the abyss.

6 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Abeg fuckoff. Eastern count south south out of ur way. Don't always use scope to wanna join them. The problem with some igbo people is they gonna dislike you when you are telling them the truth...
pinkPUSSY:

Out of your desperation to do what you are known for you had to type this bullcrap more than 3 times instead of facing the topic at hand.

SS hate south East then love our Muslim skulls.
Even Igbo in SS extractions don't like Igbos from SE extraction but love our Yoruba Muslim skulls.

Oyigbo people of Rivers State that fell into Rivers State due to boundary adjustments in 70's have automatically hate their brothers in SE because they are no more part of IMO state then love our Yoruba Muslim skull ?

If I were you (God forbids), I would find a way to unite my brothers who are slugging it out and dividing themselves because of religion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by daroz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
I tire for this ipob o.

Instead of them to locate the nearest available aboki and delete them immediately, they are issuing empty endless threat like cowards .

They should stop the noise and take actions jor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by MetaPhysical: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Those fulanis should leave now or ...

Rhekina, Amatarasha wants to kick out muslims from Iboland. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by holllandis: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....

Go and tie your wrapper Afonja

6 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Maghan37: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Out of your desperation to do what you are known for you had to type this bullcrap more than 3 times instead of facing the topic at hand.

SS hate south East then love our Muslim skulls.
Even Igbo in SS extractions don't like Igbos from SE extraction but love our Yoruba Muslim skulls.

Oyigbo people of Rivers State that fell into Rivers State due to boundary adjustments in 70's have automatically hate their brothers in SE because they are no more part of IMO state then love our Yoruba Muslim skull ?

If I were you (God forbids), I would find a way to unite my brothers who are slugging it out and dividing themselves because of religion rather than commenting on something that is beyond your brain capacity
Although d truth is usually bitter but it is the truth, south south pple have always shown a preference for Yoruba's more than Igbo's.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Pee off me silly shit...
Toscarel:

And you know this, how? If it's not burukutu house analysis

Is that what you tell yourself?
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by julybaba(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2019

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tungamaje: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
I agree there are innocent Fulanis living in the south. The problem is that they are not ready to expose the bad ones among them. May be it's part of their culture to shield each other even if there are criminals among them. So let them bear the hatred from Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by amaben2020(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
[[s]quote author=Morenikeji070 post=80873007]Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth.... [/quote][/s]

No one asked you before spilling this trash like oil spillage, there are numerous problems in Nigeria and SE should be the least on your tribalistic mind

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Afospecialk: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
This Biafra group can make noise for Afrika

Shouting leave, leave leave everyday as if they can do anything.
Bunch of cowards from the yeeast ar only good at taunting Yoruba

Revolt nd face another python dance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Westbestside: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin Yinmu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Afonja are more respect in the world... I'm proud to be a yoruba people check this out idiot.. igbo problem is they gonna dislike who tell them the truth......... Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages
holllandis:

Go and tie your wrapper Afonja

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Toscarel: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Pee off me silly shit...

You show off the one you just learnt, sounds like what these fresh kindergarten graduates would come up with
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by 9jaunite: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maghan37:
Although d truth is usually bitter but it is the truth, south south pple have always shown a preference for Yoruba's more than Igbo's.

Wrong analysis
.ss

Don't hate anyone

How we role

For traveling

Sw

For business and politics

Se

The only people we don't flow well with is

Fulani

5 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tigerclaws: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
cjrane:
The best way is to ambush them by small groups and take them out.

If you need to get rid of large settlements, remember your cocktails
molotov cheesy
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hey fuckoff I don't hate igbo I'm just telling you the truth.. the people with some igbo is they gonna come on u and dislike anybody who tell them the truth..
amaben2020:
[[s]quote author=Morenikeji070 post=80873007]Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth.... [/s]

No one asked you before spilling this trash like oil spillage, there are numerous problems in Nigeria and SE should be the least on your tribalistic mind
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side south south have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth...
how many times you wan post your epistles

3 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by jrusky(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fully behiind them on these. Enough is Enough if stiffer and much stronger hands are not use on these bastards calked fulani herdsmsen they will penetrate everywhere and invade the entire country.

Buhari will not and never do anything and people like Kalu, Amaeci and Akpabio are ready to sale SE/SS to please Buhari and this must be repel with strong action.

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by newdawn2017(f): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
This Linus Essien's mother is From Igbo hence d alliance he is trying to form with SS. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by OlicOVO: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....

The epistle u just wrote, of what use and relation is it to the article dropped.... No one asked u for story.... Ode, nbebe....

6 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by MobilityExpress: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere. If we want true regionalism, then Let everyone return to their region. Until then, threats like this will backfire on the igbos living in the North

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
La Today, Warning Without Action

2 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by FuckThaMod: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
See as the thing dey pain this one.. When the real dance start go and separate the two let's see. Talking about oil, same oil that is dropping in price and will be useless in couple of years. Your plan to cause discord will fail woefully. All these yorubers that don't like minding their stupid business sef..

4 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu must be the happiest man alive right now with the situation in the nation... Must feel good to see one's dire predictions materialize... undecided

Kanu right now...

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by namio10: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Empty threats all over again. Nobody is going anywhere

Republic of Arewa to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes shall be a good country for the 12 Arewa Sharia states.
Why are they dodging the quasi Republic they declared when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system, followed by Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by edon21: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
tck2000:
He isn't lying....I am a Urhobo guy from Delta and i belong to lot of Southern group on facebook and we don't support Biafra because if it happens,we would become the underdogs.
and you prefer to continue complaining whenever you're cheated. you can't achieve independence on your own. only igbo can help you do that

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by YungMillionaire: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
This polity is heating up very fast...I am still chilling in Canada...thinking of coming home for holidays BUT as e dey so e be like say na 2 postpone sure pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2023: Court Okays Suit Seeking Tinubu Trial Over Alleged Perjury / Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.