Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (59338 Views)

Is Sowore Protesting For Nigerians Or For Selfish Interest? (photo) / Young Sowore Fighting For Democracy With M.K.O Abiola / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Basher8583: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Obaofusa:
God bless yele sowore

I hated this guy before because of his Sahara reporters blackmailing GEJ.

Now seeing this guy his a hero.

All the activists, God bless nmadi kanu also

I'm not an ibo or Yoruba but for young men like this to fight for what they believe even in the face of death we should applaud them

Is not easy many youths nowadays are so scared to even walk in the night, many are on nairaland they're hiding behind keyboard suffering and smiling.

If y'all ever insult this great young men again be sowore , FFK, or nmadi kanu may God punish you

So you are tired of supporting ATIKU.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
early001:
Don't trust Yoruba man...he may backslide and take bribe later...that's their culture...betrayer just like awolowo

Sowore is an Ijaw man not Yoruba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omoyele_Sowore
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2019
mukthar2000:
R I p brother, Great Ife.

Afrika!
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Urchman200:
stop misrepresenting the igbos pls,average igboman want justice,fairness, and equity just like sowore.
And where did i say am against justice,fairness and equity,or even against Sowore.

My post is for youths from a certain tribe that are alway happy when innocent youths from other tribe are killed.
The youths that will hate you if you speak against evil going on in their beloved country.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by kurupt1: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
you mean igbos among you were the ones arrested when you all yoruba youth took to their heels just on the hearing of one gun shot.(nigeria police shot)

i warned igbos not to join you yorubas in your revolution because you guy will run away and will even tag it igbo revolution If something negative happen.

If those arrested are igbos then good for them,for not been wise.

Do you have sense at all??
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
michlins:
No be today this guy began. Locking him up only emboldened him and that's what this government is yet to learn

.........and increase his popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by BleedTears: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
Tina26:
there i no real activist in Nigeria. Sowore why are your kids in new york
Because his children needs to be save in order to continue from where he stopped should he die on the mission because he knows fully well that you will never continue if him and his children got killed.

So the children are his plan B

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Delson25: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
early001:
Don't trust Yoruba man...he may backslide and take bribe later...that's their culture...betrayer just like awolowo
the way ur elites in South East betrayed Nnamdi kanu right? betrayers are everywhere in the south except in the core north.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by namio10: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
royal200:
Now some of the so called youth,the elder of this fucking country will say sowore is fighting for himself, its Yoruba fight only,it was because he lose election,its was he doesnt get ministerial appointment,this and that.This country is beyond repairs,mumu youth allover.How many of your elders has started fighting for common man since he was young and are still on it...

Divide the country. It's beyond repair.

It's no point some of us in south of Nigeria to be behaving like passengers clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship is carrying valuables.

You don't want to escape from the sinking ship, you block others from escaping from the sinking ship

The richest countries in the world have no cruse oil.

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
martowskin1:

YOU AND THE PERSON U QUOTED ARE GOATS.... LOOK AT YOUNG SOWORE FIGHTING SPEAKING UP.... STUPID YOUTH ARE HERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FIGHTING TRIBAL WAR... ARE U GUYS NOT ASHAMED..
You are the goat here cause I was simply responding to his foolishness, but in your infinite tomfoolery you decided to give me a silly mention while avoiding the instigator of the stupidity. cheesy

So I guess you know what that makes you?
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
kurupt1:
Do you have sense at all??
i have sir.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Blainz:
20 years ago where was Nnamdi Kalu? What was he known for then? What was is occupation? Can you dig out similar struggle he was involved in as a youth?

Maybe he was part of the million march to support Abacha's transformation to civilian present from military coupist

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by cozy7(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2019
michlins:
No be today this guy began. Locking him up only emboldened him and that's what this government is yet to learn
I am a supporter of sowore which is why I'm happy he was locked up, I'll tell u why....
Locking him has only made n his (our) agenda popular. I beleanf and know that if he contests next general elections, he stands a better chance of winning..... ONLY THEN WILL NIGERIA BECOME A TRUE COUNTRY. MAY GOD HELP US

5 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:
this guy is not your average yeroba Muslim

That's because he isn't Yoruba in the first place.

Sowore is an Ijaw man.

*Too many ignorant people on NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2019
early001:

The achive is to shed light on the struggles Sowore has been championing since his school days and not an attempt to place one tribe above the other.

However, even if you have traded what is left of your senses for 1 litre of engine oil, can you not appreciate the contributions of people like him to ensure that we have democracy and now a fair and just government for ALL?

4 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Paxie55: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
He's indeed brave. I hope he gets the support of his people.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu are two misguided people... why cant they just hire a lawyer during their planing phase, it saddens me seeing people play into Buhari's net.... same way Baba Fela played into buhari's net

How are you certain he didn't have a lawyer? Last time I checked, he has always been represented by Femi Falana, SAN.
ElZakzaky had lawyers, and he spent YEARS in illegal detention. Even the Courts couldn't uphold his rights.
Nnamdi Kanu had LAWYERSSSSSSSSS... he's in exile today.

#StopArmChairReasoning

They aren't misguided. Should General Buhari be playing any game that entraps people in "a net". You don't know, but your comment enables General Buhari and his net

3 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
namio10:
Divide the country. It's beyond repair.

It's no point some of us in south of Nigeria to be behaving like passengers clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship is carrying valuables.

You don't want to escape from the sinking ship, you block others from escaping from the sinking ship

The richest countries in the world have no cruse oil.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Felixalex:
Wow

He is not Yoruba na ijaw man that why he get liver
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
I only pity this guy... Nigeria ain't worth fighting for... Buhari will complete his tenure and another northerner will take over and still nothing will happen... That's the Nigeria that the British created... Divide and rule...the oldest trick in the book of politics

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Paxie55:
He's indeed brave. I hope he gets the support of his people.

Because you are not one of his people

3 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

*Too many ignorant people on NL.

If I had a million naira, I would have given you 850k for this comment. God Bless you and all that you touch.
The IGNORANCE in the nation is just alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
lawrenzo007:
Brave Sowore... we can only brave people from that part (Ondo) of Yoruba land... the rest are cowards

He is an Ijaw man in ondo

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by kurupt1: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Spatta:
Sometimes it is hard to enlighten Nigerians, especially the Youths who are running around with Davido and Whizkids, It is Your future Sowore is fighting for while you seat on the fence and sometimes insult him
The Guy has been unrelenting, check out his several videos and listen to him intelligently
Unfortunately George Akinyemi Iwilade AKA Africa was murdered, Ask any Product of Obafemi Awolowo University some of them are Fathers and grandfathers today, "Africa" as he is called is another Product of IFE with a lion heart, The Duo conducted several protest in Nigeria when some of you were in your mothers womb fighting to give you a better Nigeria we had a lot of them in the 80s and 90s

Sowore seemed to be the Last man standing as many of them have retire into adulthood and selfish ambition
I weep for Nigeria when i read the comments of the young People who aught to be on the street by now chanting Buhari and all the currupt element must go to ensure Sowore gets released
If this guy dies, you will weep and it might take another 100 years to find one so bold as him
Sowore is on a mission to Liberate Nigeria from the claws of wicked men that have held us back for too long
No mind them especially that stupid one called Chiagoziem that is trying to turn it into igbo vs yoruba fight.And beside I'm igbo but sentiments have to be dropped aside

4 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by DP84: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Obaofusa:
God bless yele sowore

I'm not an ibo or Yoruba but for young men like this to fight for what they believe even in the face of death we should applaud them

Is not easy many youths nowadays are so scared to even walk in the night, many are on nairaland they're hiding behind keyboard suffering and smiling.

If y'all ever insult this great young men again be sowore , FFK, or nmadi kanu may God punish you
Don't mention Nnamdi Kanu in the same sentence as Sowore. It is utter disrespect!!!
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu are two misguided people... why cant they just hire a lawyer during their planing phase, it saddens me seeing people play into Buhari's net.... same way Baba Fela played into buhari's net

Why do they need a Lawyer when what they are doing is already in the constitution? The person who needs a Lawyer is Buhari because of his inability to understand the rights enshrined in the constitution

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by uglodoh(f): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
This Agidi will not get him anywhere in modern day Nigeria

Is when you have followers you can't fight.

Social media followers Sowore has. On ground, he has close to nothing.

He will just rot in prison. The people he is claiming to fight for don't care.

That is the biggest problems.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
fkj950ax:

If I had a million naira, I would have given you 850k for this comment. God Bless you and all that you touch.
The IGNORANCE in the nation is just alarming.
Thanks bro...
The funny thing is that they will be arguing with so much power despite their high level of ignorance grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:
I only pity this guy... Nigeria ain't worth fighting for... Buhari will complete his tenure and another northerner will take over and still nothing will happen... That's the Nigeria that the British created... Divide and rule...the oldest trick in the book of politics

Why don't you stick to the romance section with your jeans from Beverly?
Please.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Obaofusa:
God bless yele sowore

This is one of those who fought vehemently against the tyranny govt during military era . others are not here to tell their stories.. .many have gone ....I lost so many friends in struggle against bad governance...
However, when you take your position against the government, be assured that you will suffer some consequences , like imprisonment, rustication from school, destroying your business, deaths, intimidation, betrayal, etc.
Sir, I have gone through all of these, I have rested the boot of my activist and properly placed it on Jesus cupboard to like a Christian life.

No more activist...but only activist for Christ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / EFCC Conducts Routine Checks In Peter Obi's Polling Unit In Anambra / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.